Tamara Kohno Photography Reviews

Tamara Kohno Photography 6
Tamara Kohno Photography 7

Kourtney · Getting married on 06/20/2020

Engagement photos

Tamara was such a pleasure to work with. She made me and my fiancé very comfortable, very professional and gave great direction for beautiful pictures. I couldn't be happier with the outcome! I definitely will be recommending her to everyone I know!

Sent on 11/03/2018
    Tamara Kohno Photography 8
    Tamara Kohno Photography 9
    Tamara Kohno Photography 10
    Tamara Kohno Photography 11

Melanie · Married on 09/28/2019

So great to work with!

Tamara was amazing to work with! She was easy going and so laid back which helped me to feel comfortable (and hopefully not look awkward in my photos!). She took my engagement photos about a year ago which came out amazing, and I can’t wait to see my wedding photos! She was so great about me pulling her left and right in her last half our to get pictures of certain groups and family members! I’m so happy she took my wedding photos, I couldn’t have asked for a better photographer!

Sent on 10/01/2019
  • Jen

Jen Gardner · Married on 09/25/2019

Best experience ever! A+++++

Best experience and price ever!!! HIGHLY HIGHLY recommend Tamara!! She was fun, engaging, professional and awesome! So incredibly happy with the photos she did for our wedding!

Sent on 09/25/2019
    Tamara Kohno Photography 12
    Tamara Kohno Photography 13
    Tamara Kohno Photography 14
    Tamara Kohno Photography 15
  • Dana

Dana Kelly-Love · Married on 09/13/2019

**WOW to this ARTIST** Beyond my wildest dreams!!!

Where do I begin on this woman and her magical gift?! I suppose I’ll start when I requested info from several photographers in the Boston area for a Salem vow renewal (coming in from Philadelphia). Tamara was timely, patient, helpful, efficient and thorough from the get-go. My ideas weren’t so ordinary, and yet she was excited to take me on as a client. I found choosing a photographer via all of my various inquires to be dull and nerve wrecking until I saw Tamara’s full portfolio of work. I immediately went back to her and said, “I need to secure you now!”. This event was more important than my original wedding day and I so desperately wanted my envisioned photos to turn out well. I didn’t want basic. She’s far above standard quality for photos and her work stands out amongst peers. Leading up to the event, she was “on the ball” in every way possible (more than I was lol). The day of the event, she was full of responsibility, respectful ethic, thoughtfulness, and patience... all while carrying contagious enthusiasm with endless creativity! She “sees” things differently, in the most beautiful of ways. However she isn’t pushy (like my original wedding photographer was) and goes above and beyond to serve you and your wishes during the event. She consistently made sure we were satisfied at each location before moving on to the next series of photos.
    Trust me when I say *trust Tamara* to provide you your dream photos (and then some). Once I received my (timely) photos, I literally felt a physical response upon seeing them, and also never felt more beautiful in my life. My hub and I constantly hear how stunning our photos are. Multiple people have been brought to tears over the emotion they felt from them. My daughters also ADORED her. My shy one opened up easily to Tamara and her essence. I could go on, but I gotta stop somewhere! A TRUE ARTIST SHE IS. Scoring her would be one of the best gifts you give yourself and your loved ones. This review may be a little long, but it’s for very good reason! She is a treasure. Forever grateful for Tamara! ~The Love Family from Philly

Sent on 10/01/2019
    Tamara Kohno Photography 28
    Tamara Kohno Photography 29

Edward Quinn · Married on 08/31/2019

Great Photographer

We were so happy with Tamara and her photographs! She was extremely pleasant and fun to work with! We couldn't have asked for more as she captured the day perfectly! Tamara captured not only the ceremony but so many great candid photos from the reception! I cant say enough about Tamara and how happy we were with her! Tamara cost less than most photographers but I would argue that her work is as good or better! Thanks Tamara!

Sent on 10/05/2019
    Tamara Kohno Photography 35
    Tamara Kohno Photography 36

Samantha Keating · Married on 05/31/2019

What a DREAM Tamara is!

We are so delighted we found Tamara! She was totally punctual, and as soon as she arrived got to work capturing what turned out to be some beautiful pre-wedding moments. After introducing herself to everyone she organized the whole family to start taking the photos we needed to get - she did an awesome job of handling the large group. She made us feel so at ease, and showed us how to pose for pictures. She had already scoped out the location ahead of time and had found a bunch of places to take beautiful photos, which really impressed us. And best of all, the pictures came out amazing! We're so happy with them and we can't wait to get them printed and framed. Working with Tamara was just a joy!

Sent on 06/12/2019
    Tamara Kohno Photography 37
    Tamara Kohno Photography 38
    Tamara Kohno Photography 39

taylor · Married on 05/25/2019

Engagement Photos

Tamara was hands down the best photographer we’ve ever worked with! SERIOUSLY - she made the experience something my fiancé and I thought was going to be unbareably awkward... super fun! I don’t have anything but positive things to say about Tamara!!!!!

Liesel Smith · Married on 02/22/2019

Ah-mazing!

Tamara was amazing! We decided to elope pretty last minute and wanted the specific date of 2.22 Tamara responded quickly, anytime I emailed her. Our communication was wonderful! I met her the night of the wedding and we all felt so so comfortable with her. She was able to get everyone to laugh and smile during our “formal” shots. She was able to get those quiet moments as well. I have a gorgeous shot of my parents holding hands, I melted. She got great candids during dinner and I couldn’t be happier with all her work
    Can’t say enough good things about her!

Sent on 03/01/2019

Jessica · Married on 01/05/2019

Literally the perfect wedding photographer!

Super chill, professional, quick turnaround, amazing photos! Tons of touching candids and great funny ones too!

Sent on 04/11/2019
  • Angelisa

Angelisa · Married on 10/26/2018

City Hall Wedding

Tamara made my small city hall wedding feel important and special. She took the time to accommodate around our chaos and took amazing photos of not just me and my husband, but also of all of our family members. I highly recommend her. We will be hiring her again to take more photos.

Sent on 11/02/2018

Christine Boothroyd · Married on 09/30/2018

Our Wedding

Tamara was professional, comfortable, and so kind. Such a breeze to be with. Her images were beautiful and captured our day perfectly!

Sent on 11/02/2018
    Tamara Kohno Photography 40

Kristen · Married on 07/15/2018

Tamara is amazing

She did such an amazing job on our engagement and wedding photos. She is very personable and down to earth, we love having her do our photos.

Laura · Married on 09/10/2016

Wonderful experience

Tamara was wonderful and very accommodating. Our wedding was on an island in wine which required travel and ferry time. She was on time and never complained about the extra work to get there. She took great candid photos that captured the essence of our wedding. She even surprised us with a video! It was such a treat to have that addition. We loved her and highly recommend her to shoot your wedding!

Sent on 11/25/2018
  • Ros

Ros · Married on 10/19/2018

A very friendly and kind professional photographer.

We were very happy that we had Tamara to be our wedding photographer. She was very friendly and kind. She was a pro, thus, made us comfortable posing for the camera. We received the photos and USB at a timely manner, and the shots were beautiful and amazing! Couldn't be more thankful for capturing the best moment of our lives! Definitely recommending to others.

Tamara Kohno Photography 41
    Tamara Kohno Photography 42
    Tamara Kohno Photography 43
    Tamara Kohno Photography 44
    Tamara Kohno Photography 45

Debbie Nguyen · Married on 03/24/2018

Responsive, professional, and knowledgeable!

I worked with Tamara for photos at my engagement, city hall ceremony, and dinner reception in Cambridge, MA. Tamara was so easy to work with throughout the whole process—responsive, professional, and knowledgeable. My husband and I are reserved and shy in front of the camera, but Tamara was helpful in guiding us, giving us directions, and making us feel comfortable. We were also confused as to how a city hall ceremony worked. Fortunately for us, Tamara had photographed at Cambridge City Hall before and was able to tell us where to check in, what to expect during the ceremony, and the good photo spots in and around city hall. I definitely recommend Tamara for all of your photography needs!

Sent on 11/04/2018