Talon Room Reviews

17 | Lincoln, NE

17 Reviews for Talon Room

• Miranda

Miranda · Married on 12/29/2018

Matt has been a breeze to work with. He has allowed my fiancé and I to tailor our wedding reception down to the little details. I can’t wait for our big day, and I know I won’t have to stress about our reception because of the support we have received from the Talon Room. I definitely recommend this venue to other Lincoln brides!

Jenny · Married on 12/01/2018

A perfect wedding day!

We had an amazing wedding at the Talon Room. The food and space were excellent and the entire Talon Room team was very accommodating and helpful. The day was truly perfect.

Sent on 01/17/2019
  • Carolyn

Carolyn · Married on 07/21/2018

Definitely recommend!

Matt, the owner, is amazing to work with! He’s willing to work with your budget, decor ideas, bar choices, and guest count. He let us come in several times ahead of the big day to measure or show our parents or talk through some questions. Communication was great, payment plan was flexible, kept us updated on the bar plan, and everything looked so wonderful for the entire reception! We got lots of compliments on the chalk wall (decorated by Jenna at Wedding Consign & Design!) that we turned into a photo display, so don't miss out on that feature! Wholeheartedly recommend!

Sent on 11/14/2018

Abigail · Married on 01/13/2018

My husband and I had our ceremony and reception here on Jan. 13, 2018 and everything was perfect! Matthew Rogge and his staff are amazing. They were kind, helpful, professional and they genuinely wanted my husband and I to have wonderful experience. We felt well taken care of! We were able to set up the day before and pick up our decorations the day after our wedding. I am so glad we chose this venue and its preferred vendors Amplified Sessions (DJ) and Chef au Chef.

Sent on 01/15/2018

Kyle · Married on 11/18/2017

We just had our wedding at the Talon Room this last weekend and couldn't have asked for a more perfect venue to start our life together. The space was beautiful and the staff went above and beyond. From the early planning phases to the tiny details the day of they were there to make sure it all went off without a hitch. I couldn't recommend the Talon Room more.

Sent on 11/21/2017

Tiffany · Married on 11/04/2017

Matt is amazing!!! I would definitely recommend him for future events. He is easy to worth and goes above and beyond to make sure your event is amazing!

Sent on 09/21/2017

Taylor · Married on 09/30/2017

We had our rehearsal dinner and reception at the Talon Room. Matt was awesome to work with and made the planning process enjoyable.

Sent on 10/02/2017

Aaron · event on: 05/27/2018

Everybody was very helpful and flexible. For a worry-free event, I would highly suggest the Talon Room!

Sent on 09/27/2017

Cristina · event on: 08/25/2017

This is such a beautiful venue, and Matt, the owner was amazing to work with! I recommend this place to everyone!

Sent on 09/29/2017

Dani · Married on 09/15/2017

The Talon Room is an absolutely amazing venue. From the brick walls to the ornate wooden bar, this venue oozes charm. Matt was amazing to work with. He met with us several times throughout the planning process and was very receptive to our sometimes unconventional ideas. He was extremely helpful in helping us work through floor layouts, additional table/linen rentals, and more. He helped to make sure that our wedding day experience was customized to us and our budget. He was never pushy, and always eager to help us work through any unresolved issues. Matt and his team made sure that we had a stress-free wedding that was uniquely "us".

Sent on 10/02/2017

Emily · Married on 07/08/2017

If you are looking for a classy, slightly vintage venue for your reception, the Talon Room is a great option! Matt is wonderful to work with and incredibly accommodating. He was there for every step of our planning and special day and even offered to help set up the night before. Our guests had a wonderful time and enjoyed the cozy atmosphere. I was relaxed knowing that we were in competent and thoughtful hands.

Chandler · Married on 10/18/2018

Absolutely Perfect

My Husband and I had to find a new venue 3 months out from our wedding! Matt and the Talon Room staff were so easy to work with! The space is beautiful as is, but Matt also offers tons of ways to dress it up! I was blown away with how our day turned out and Matt came to check that everything was perfect for us during the reception! Never felt happier that we had to have a venue change! Would highly reccomend the space for a wedding, party or event! The food was delicious and the space was beautiful!

Sent on 10/20/2018

Seth · Married on 12/13/2015

Great Location! Great service! Lots of Fun!

Cathy · Married on 10/21/2017

3.5

We have successfully planned our event, and have every reason to trust it will come off without a hitch. It has been a pleasure working with Matt! The Talon Room is great space, we are so looking forward to the big day! --Cathy

Sent on 10/04/2017

Liz · Married on 09/09/2017

Working with Matt was easy and a pleasure. He definitely helped ease the stress and burden of planning our wedding. He was willing to help with whatever we needed and had some great suggestions. He was very flexible and helpful with setup and tear down.
    We thought the space worked well for 100 guests. The only problem we encountered with the Talon Room space was the acoustics - the video we played was difficult to hear as were the speeches...though that may have been partially our DJ's fault.
    And the we had a ton of compliments on the food!

Sent on 09/27/2017

Emily · Married on 06/24/2017

3.5

We loved the character of the space right away! It made for simple decorating and guests commented on how great the space was too. We knew that booking with a new (at the time) venue would come with some hiccups, and we had some, but Matt was always responsive and we felt really good about where we landed. It was the service the weekend of the event by Matt and his team that really impressed us! He made everything that weekend easy, allowing us the opportunity to enjoy our wedding and have a great time. Definitely check out the Talon Room! http://www.talonroom.com/

Sent on 07/12/2017