Tallulah Ketubahs Reviews

View more information

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

Bill R. Married on 05/22/2022

Beautiful and everything we wanted

Rachel was really easy to deal with, we gave her some thoughts on what we were looking for and she came up with a beautiful design that we love and the colors she selected were perfect. We were able to tie our Rabbi in to make sure the text was good, and all was easy. Once we received it the week of our wedding it took our breath away!
  • Hannah
    Hannah S. Married on 02/20/2022

Gorgeous art, easy to work with

It was great working with Rachel and our ketubah turned out beautifully! She had lots of text options to choose from, and was very open to customizing both the Hebrew and English based on adjustments we asked for.
    Haleigh Married on 10/29/2021

Amazing service

Rachel was absolutely wonderful! Her communication was almost immediate and we received the product so fast. It was absolutely perfect. We are an interfaith couple and the wording brought tears to ours and all our guests eyes. My uncle painted around it as this is our family tradition.

Highly highly recommend using this company. They are amazing. Plus what a special touch to hear from Rachel the morning of our wedding wishing us well.

Photos by : Hanna Walkowaik Photography
  • Heather
    Heather K. Married on 10/15/2021

Beautiful work and easy process

Rachel's work is beautiful and she is very easy to communicate with. I also found that this was a reasonable price for such lovely artistry.
  • Merissa
    Merissa F. Married on 10/10/2021

Beautiful work!

My partner and I couldn’t be happier with our ketubah. It’s so beautiful and we it was a joy to work with the vendor.
    Danielle B. Married on 10/10/2021

Meaningful and Professional

Working with Rachel to customize our ketubah was a fantastic experience in the months leading up to our wedding. My partner and I chose the text that spoke to us, but also wanted to make a few alterations to the Hebrew, which Rachel was able to accommodate with ease. She even attended my Jewish Wedding Book Club to talk about the art history behind ketubahs, which added extra meaning to our ketubah design process. Today, our "Lovebirds in the Garden" papercut ketubah hangs in our home and is a beautiful symbol of our commitment. I would absolutely recommend working with Rachel on your dream ketubah!
    Lexi B. Married on 10/02/2021

Rachel Marks

I worked with Rachel Marks to support the design and creation of my Ketubah. She was extremely timely, creative, and accommodating. My husband and I wanted to find someone to bring our vision and idea to life. Rachel spent time on the phone with me and sent me numerous proofs before finalizing the Ketubah. She worked closely with our rabbi to ensure that all the Hebrew and English translation was correct and she was extremely detail oriented throughout the process. I would highly recommend working with Rachel as she is a top notch designer and artist. 10 out of 10!
    Jessamine C. Married on 09/10/2021

Personalized, Beautiful Ketubah with Ease

Tallulah Ketubahs was an excellent resource for us when creating a non-standard ketubah for our blended marriage. We chose Tallulah Ketubahs because they were able to personalize our ketubah completely and use the text we wrote ourselves. We chose the butterfly garden design and also included a parents gift, which went over very well! Rachel, the founder and designer, was very responsive to my questions and so helpful throughout the process--she even sent us a sweet note on the day of our wedding. Rachel made it super easy to know how to frame our Ketubah and even included the correct pen to use! It means so much to have a work of art that represents us so beautifully in our home.
  • Emily
    Emily Married on 08/28/2021

Beautiful personal work of art!

Rachel created a beautiful ketubah for my husband and me. We are a mixed faith couple, but loved that ketubahs represent our commitment to each other. We used one of the non-denominational templates for the written words, and had our close family and officiant sign the ketubah at our intimate wedding. We now have the piece framed and it looks wonderful! We would recommend Tallulah Ketubahs for couples interested in an artistic representation of their marriage.
    Michelle S. Married on 08/27/2021

Incredible!

Stunning Ketubah that we will cherish forever. Working with Rachel was amazing. She was so responsive and helpful. Would recommend to everyone!
    Julia Married on 08/15/2021

First class and best experience possible

Working with Rachel was a dream come true ! She was able to take what we were visualizing in our head as a dream ketubah and bring it to life! The entire process was collaborative and delightful. I couldn’t recommend working with her enough!

Tallulah Ketubahs's reply:

Thank you so much, Julia! I am so happy I was able to work with you and Dan and I wish you a lifetime of joy and happiness together.
  • Lauren
    Lauren D. Married on 07/25/2021

Tallulah Ketubah is fabulous!!!

We absolutely LOVE our Tallulah Ketubah!!! It's a beautiful work of art and such a wonderful reminder of our day. Rachel was awesome to work with and shipping was quick. She even included a pen for our guests to use, making the whole project worry free. HIGHLY recommend. Mazel tov!!!
  • Raen
    Raen D. Married on 07/24/2021

Great work!

Beautiful artwork, quick response time. Super pleased.
  • Molly
    Molly Y. Married on 05/08/2021

Beautiful, unique ketubah

I searched all over the internet for the perfect ketubah at the perfect price, and Tallulah Ketubahs had the most stunning options that were completely customizable. Rachel was so quick to respond every time I emailed her, and our ketubah was shipped so nicely and quickly, and even included a pen for signing! We received so many compliments on the ketubah the day of our wedding and can’t wait to feature it front and center in our living room as soon as it’s framed!

Tallulah Ketubahs's reply:

Thank you, Molly! It was a pleasure to work with you and I hope you and Levi have many happy years together.
    Emma W. Married on 04/30/2021

Beautiful and Timely

Our ketubah is a beautiful addition to our home! I also greatly appreciated the attention to our wedding timeline to ensure that we received our ketubah in time for our day.

Tallulah Ketubahs's reply:

Thank you so much, Emma! It was a pleasure to have my small part in your celebration! Wishing you many happy years ahead.
    Terri B. Married on 12/05/2020

Absolutely beautiful!

Rachel was awesome to work with! When I realized a mistake had been made when I ordered I reached out and Rachel responded quickly and was able to accommodate the necessary corrections. It was absolutely beautiful, packaged with care and even arrived sooner than I expected. My daughter and son in law were thrilled!

Tallulah Ketubahs's reply:

Thank you so much, Terri! It was a pleasure to work with you and I wish Justin and Erika many happy years together.
    Estefani Married on 11/01/2020

Personalized and Gorgeous!

I saw some of her work on Instagram. I decided that I wanted a custom ketubah that would reflect my partner's and my journey, which were perfectly encaptured in our ketubah, including our cultures and what has brought us together! I couldn't wish for anything better!

Tallulah Ketubahs's reply:

Thank you so much, Estefani! It was so wonderful working with you and Aleks on your ketubah. All the best, Rachel
  • Michelle
    Michelle G. Married on 10/10/2020

Love our ketubah! Highly Recommend!

We were so lucky to receive the gift of a Tallulah Ketubah from a family friend for our wedding. Rachel was a pleasure to work with and made the process enjoyable. Picking a design was hard since they’re all so beautiful – we love the Succulent Wreath Ketubah we picked! The small details – like sending a special pen for us to sign the ketubah with and clear instructions of how to send back to get framed – made what could have been stressful things so easy. We will forever cherish our ketubah and can’t thank Rachel enough for it!
    Julie F. Married on 07/25/2020

Incredible, Fast, Perfect!

We needed a Ketubah last minute and Rachel pulled through for us! The artwork is stunning and we couldn't be happier! She even included a sweet note for us to open on our wedding day! Highly recommend!
    Laura R. Married on 06/15/2019

Amazing experience and beautiful product!

We just picked up our custom ketubah from Rachel today and it is absolutely gorgeous. Rachel was so easy to work with, listened to all of our feedback and produced a design that is even more beautiful than we could have imagined. My fiance is half hindu, so we wanted to have our ketubah text in Hindi, Hebrew and English. Rachel worked with our Hindu priest to make sure the text was perfect. I highly recommend getting your Ketubah from Rachel- you will end up with a beautiful and meaningful piece of art!
    Khushbu Married on 11/23/2018

Friendly and flexible!

Rachel has beautiful, artistic ketubahs and we loved the chance to support a local Philadelphia artist. Rachel was flexible in working with us on our condensed timeline and ensure our ketubah was ready in plenty of time. We had a wonderful experience - especially being able to customize elements we felt strongly about - and have now framed our ketubah in our new home!
  • Nicole
    Nicole Married on 10/06/2018

One of a kind, BEAUTIFUL, ketubah!!

Rachel was incredible to work with! She took details from important aspects of our lives to create a one of a kind piece of art. She was easy to contact, quick to respond, and incredibly helpful. She was able to work without timeline and even get us our ketubah a few weeks early! Her art is unbelievable, we can't wait to hang out custom piece up!!! Thank you so much!!
    Andrea Married on 07/29/2018
    We adore our succulent wreath ketubah! Rachel is such a talented artist, and she was so easy to work with. She was extremely prompt in her responses, and she was flexible with the ship date, which was helpful because we took a while to make our edits to the ketubah and pick the text for the parents' gifts. Also, when we realized we had forgotten to order benschers and needed to design a cover for them, I emailed Rachel to see if she might be able to help us create something involving elements of the ketubah. She replied immediately with a mock-up and refused to be paid for that work.
    Laura M. Married on 06/30/2018

Beautiful wedding certificate!

Rachel created a beautiful, customized wedding certificate that we included in our ceremony! It was a gift from a family member and we had kind of a quick production timeline. Our family shared that she was flexible and easy to work with and happy to customize different text, etc. as we liked. We are so happy to have included her artwork in our wedding celebration. She is very talented!
    Julianna Married on 08/27/2017
    Tallulah Ketubahs’ Rachel is such a pleasure to work with! Her Ketubah / Kitab designs are so unique and beautiful, while diverse enough to fit any couple’s tastes. She is flexible in working with your desired text, fonts, colors, and cultural needs in order to deliver an amazing and meaningful piece of art to your big day and home. She is also not shy about added feel-good, thoughtful details, which make any bride feel extremely special and cared for! I’d recommend Tallulah Ketubahs for any couple that wants to give added importance to their marriage contract, with amazing flair.