Tall Italian Productions Reviews

4 | Hollywood, FL

4 Reviews for Tall Italian Productions

Gina & Bob · Married on 10/28/2017

Tall Tom Camenitti was the best. Older marrying couple & guests. He adapted his music to what he felt we would all like & everyone did. True professional. Made the reception that everyone raved about. 5 Stars to the Tall Italian. Gina & Bob Clarke

Sent on 08/06/2018

Tall Italian Productions's reply:

Hi Bob and Gina! Thank you so much for your review! Appreciate your kind words. Your wedding reception was lots of fun and you both are very special people!

Andy · Married on 08/06/2016

Tom did a great job at my daughter's wedding and our guests loved the music selection. He is very professional and takes great pride in his craft. Tom is very personable and catered to our special requests and came through in the clutch! We would definitely hire The Tall Italian again!

Sent on 08/07/2016

Tall Italian Productions's reply:

Thank you Andy! You and your family are wonderful people! Congrats to Brooke and Andres! When I saw you on the dance floor with the crutches during "Shout," I knew you were a trooper. :) Look forward to seeing you soon!

My guest were much older than usual wedding guest, because we bride and groom are older than usual couples. And also my family were not English speaker. But he made a very nice and enjoyable party. He deserves his reputitions as a wonderful long term local radio DJ.

Sent on 10/05/2012

Jackie · Married on 01/21/2012

Tom was so great! We met with him a few weeks before our wedding to talk about the reception and he really had so many great ideas that we had not even thought of. We was very professional, and he really knew how to read the crowd and get everyone dancing! The reception really was a great time and I attribute that to Tom the Tall Italian!

Sent on 01/23/2012