12 Reviews for Talitha A. Tarro Photography

Multi. Locations (1)
Wedding Portraits (1)
Prints (1)
12 Talitha A. Tarro Photography Reviews

The one thing I valued most when planning my wedding was the photography ... This is the only thing that will Last once all is said and done. The only thing left will be great memories and priceless pictures. I spent days.. maybe months.. contemplating a photographer but I just knew that I did not want anything less than the best.. Someone with passion. Someone that would understand just how much these pictures would mean to me... because as you know, your are trusting this person to capture one of the most significant moments in your life and if they don't capture it beautifully - the chance is gone.. You'll never get it back...

TALITHA!!!! YEP. I found the One! I put my trust in her and just in speaking with her the very first time, I knew that she was the one. Not to mention that in my not-so-organized fashion- she was the complete opposite. After the first convo, she had a drafted timeline of photography events... Wow. Just what I needed!

But then there were the pictures... I haven't seen the complete capture of my wedding day yet, I've only seen the "sneak peek" pictures so far but I cried so hard when I saw these photos! They were BEAUTIFUL! JUST BEAUTIFUL! She did it! She had captured the day and sweet moments.. I had no words. I'll be forever grateful for Talitha and her talent. I couldn't help but write a review even without seeing every photo just yet. I recommend her to every couple looking for a phenomenal photographer! You will not be disappointed... I promise!

Profile Picture Alyssa, 8/26/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Second Shooter, Wedding Portraits, Albums, Digital Files

I am so glad we found Talitha to photograph our backyard wedding in October 2016. Her photographs are absolutely gorgeous. She captures the emotions of the occasion, the beauty of the surroundings, makes you look great, and composes stunning photos.
Talitha is personable and professional, sensitive to your needs and tastes, keeps things running smoothly, and is willing to do whatever it takes to get a great shot. I can't imagine a better photographer. Book her if you're smart!

Profile Picture Kelly, 10/16/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Photography

Talitha is amazing! She came all the way to Sedona, Arizona to shoot our wedding and captured the most beautiful photos of our special day. She was a pleasure to work, timely, professional, and organized. I highly recommend Talitha to anyone looking for a wedding photographer!

Profile Picture Lianne, 10/1/16, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Additional Hours, High-Res Images, Digital Files

My wife and I loved Talitha's photography style---we knew that we wanted her to do our wedding and we're so glad that she did! She's fun, professional, and a fantastic photographer! We liked that she goes for candid shots (we're not big fans of posed/contrived photos) but she does a great job with the formal sessions as well. She kept our bridal party and family photos relaxed and fun, but still got us through on time!
She has been a pleasure to work with and we highly recommend her!

Profile Picture Kyle, 4/30/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Second Shooter, Engagement Shoot, Multi. Locations, Albums, Digital Files, Prints

Talitha is a true talent, and captures the spirit of your event! She has an amazing eye. She is very flexible, and a joy to work with. I can't imagine going with anyone else. She did an amazing job for our engagement and our wedding, capturing memories we'll cherish the rest of our lives. Bravo!

Profile Picture Eliza, 5/25/14, 9 Reviews
Category: Photography

We contacted Talitha Tarro in Albuquerque to provide full photography services for our wedding & reception event in Taos (October 2013). From beginning to end Talitha was extremely professional, worked with us to bring to life the vision we had for the day and was so helpful in keeping within our budget for the event! Talitha arrived right on time on the day of the wedding and made everything as easy as could be for us! She was patient with the constant disruption of the 'guest paparazzi' and willing to take any requested shot we wanted! She has an eye for the artistic capture and did a follow-up photo shoot on another day with the bride and groom in multiple outdoor settings! Warm and caring, she worked quietly throughout the reception (a big help when you have many family members who are camera shy!) and was a joy to work with. We highly recommend Talitha for any special event! Thank you, Talitha, for your talent, time and warm hearted spirit!

Profile Picture Janna, 10/13/13, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

Having beautiful pictures that captured all of our special memories from our day was one of the most important things to us. I have to say Talitha exceeded all of our expectations!! We got married in Los Lunas and Talitha came all the way out for our rehearsal to understand the venue and how the day would flow. She was so flexible and easy to work with and we couldn't be more happy!!

Profile Picture Alexandra, 9/28/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

My husband and I were very picky about our choice of photographer and were blown away by Talitha's talent and booked her almost a year in advance of our wedding. She is amazing, an artist and complete professional. The day of the wedding felt like a time warp. Afterwards, my husband and I were exhausted and both felt like we hadn't experienced our wedding day (which I guess is typical). We recently got our photos back from Talitha and were able to experience the whole day again - see family and friends and relive those moments. These memories are so precious and I am so thankful we found Talitha to preserve them for us. She is unobtrusive and quiet, but interacts so well with people and got the very best out of everyone. She had already set the bar high with our mini-engagement shoot and just by viewing her galley online - but we were breathless with the work she did for our wedding. Perfect experience - expectations exceeded!

Profile Picture Nichole, 9/15/13, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

there is no one better period!!!

I won't use anyone else for my business photography or personal photography. She does a great job and her talent is amazing. For the price, she is worth every penny and then some . I highly recommend Talitha.

Profile Picture Ruben, 8/3/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Talitha is an amazing photographer. I've worked with her on several weddings (a lot of family and friends have used her services) and she's never disappointed. She has a great eye for photography and her candid and artistic photographs are always something to be admired. She is also very flexible and professional - not to mention patient. You will not be disappointed and I hope I can use her for many other events as me and my husband start our family!

Profile Picture User2518942, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

Talitha is not only very friendly, she knows her stuff. She is creative and open to requests. We love our photos so much, we plan on using her from now on for any special events or family gatherings!

Profile Picture Pamela, 6/26/10, 6 Reviews