Talia Event Center Reviews

View more information

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Don W. Married on 05/15/2021

Wonderful venue, EXCELLENT value

I am a DJ who has done thousands of events at the majority of the venues on the wasatch front and back. Fortunately, I have been invited to do several weddings here at the Talia Event Center. Talia and Nick are some of the most likable people I've met. You want to do business with people you like, and Talia and Nick make it so easy! Most venues don't have great sound systems, let alone professional lighting. Oh my gosh at the last wedding I used the stair spotlight for the grand entrance, the dance floor spot during the first dance, and then various configurations of lighting during the dancing. And their sound system is among the top three venue sound systems in the state (wedding venues). The venue sound system has been professionally installed and will amaze you. Anyway, there are so many good things about this place. You wouldn't be disappointed booking your event here!
    Kelsie P. Married on 04/30/2021

AMAZING! Dreams come true here!

Talia event center is in immaculate condition! everything is beautiful! so big for lots of people! amazing set up for catering as well! the state is so fun and added to the event! I will make sure to tell all my friends to always come here for any weddings!
    Cynthia Married on 10/01/2020

The PERFECT place for a reception!

We held my daughter’s wedding reception here. It is absolutely beautiful! The polished wood bar, the grand staircase and natural light lends a warmth and beauty not found in many venues. Talia is so friendly and accommodating and makes using this venue effortless. Rachel was present through the entire event and made sure every need was met. We highly recommend the people and venue at the Talia Event Center!
  • Michaela
    Michaela A. Married on 04/02/2020

Gorgeous Venue In the Perfect Location

Talia is such a joy to work with! The level of thought and detail put into this venue is incredible. I would highly recommend taking a tour of this gorgeous venue and booking it for your special day.
    C Cloward Married on 03/03/2020

The Talia Event Center is beautiful, and the people there are great to work with!

We loved the Talia Event Center, the owners were awesome to work with, we felt the pricing was reasonable, and it was a beautiful venue. We were very happy with our experience there!
  • Barbara
    Barbara V. Married on 09/24/2019

Beautiful Venue! Awesome Space/Location

They were amazing! The place is so beautiful on it's own I didnt feel like not having lots of decorations was a problem. Everything went smoothly definitely reccomend having your wedding here or any event.
  • Brittney
    Brittney Married on 09/07/2019

Perfect day!

Our wedding day was nothing shy of perfect! Talia and her team are so easy to work with. From touring the venue to the execution of the wedding, Talia is one of the best!
    Bryan D. Married on 08/23/2019

Beautiful Venue

We loved having our reception at the Talia Event Center. The building is beautiful, spacious, clean and Talia and Nick were great to work with. They were great to answer questions and accommodate any needs that we had. The bride and groom loved the venue.
    Bracken G. Married on 05/29/2019

Absolutely Perfect

Talia and her husband are so helpful and accommodating, the venue is beautiful, and the event was seamless thanks to Nick’s help.
    Berklee Married on 05/28/2019

Absolutely amazing!

The event center was very professional and personal. They helped me with everything and were extremely nice! I loved working with Talia. She had a very calm tone to her and made sure everything went smoothly. I consider myself very lucky to have been able to work with her and that venue. My wedding turned out amazing!!
  • Traci
    Traci N. Married on 05/11/2019

Perfect Venue

We held our daughter's wedding reception at the Talia last night and it was a dream come true. We couldn't be happier. Talia was very helpful throughout the process, and Nick helped us with all of our needs on the day of. The venue is gorgeous! Their caterer, Cindy, is reasonably priced and provided a beautiful, delicious dinner and dessert buffet. I highly recommend this venue.
    Kylie B. Married on 05/10/2019

Best venue Ever!!!

Talia Event Center is GORGEOUS
    Baylee Married on 04/19/2019

Absolutely loved this venue.

So grateful we were able to have our wedding here! It was absolutely gorgeous and the perfect space for our ceremony and reception. Talia was so easy to work with and we had such a good experience.
    Bailey Married on 04/19/2019

The experience was amazing! 10/10

Our wedding was beautiful here! This venue was perfect😊❤️
    Heather G. Married on 04/05/2019

Great venue and wonderful to work with.

Don’t think twice about booking Talia! It was the best reception experience we could possibly have. Beautiful venue with so much space and no need for tons of decorations! They were amazing to work with.
    Lauren Married on 03/02/2019

The perfect venue for our big day!

Talia has the most beautiful space, it was the best venue we toured by far. We were originally planning on getting married in Provo but didn’t find anything we loved (too small, too many beams, no open vendors,not my style, etc.) as soon as we found Talia we knew it would be with the drive. It was a bit more expensive than other venues we toured in Provo but they included so much more the value was worth it. Tables, chivari chairs, linens, set up, and take down were all included! We got so many compliments from people, in fact after attending my wedding my friend cancelled her hold on another venue and moved hers to Talia! The space is just beautiful! Talia was incredible to work with too! She’s super responsive and so friendly! We had a live band at our wedding and a few weeks before I found out they needed three hours for load in, i was so worried we wouldn’t have time and Talia was so helpful and let them come set up early before I was even there! They’re also so flexible and let us bring in our own vendors, which was so nice to be able to work with people I wanted and not people chosen for me. I do not have a single negative thing to say about them, everything was perfect! They are by far the best venue around, I would tell anyone to book here!
    Sophie G. Married on 12/27/2018

I love this place! Amazing!

My husband and I loved Talia’s. She is awesome to work with and has a beautiful space! Would definitely recommend using this Venue!!
    Kayli Married on 12/14/2018

Great place for a reception!

I loved working with Talia! She is so sweet and willing to help. The venue is also beautiful!
    Madee Married on 11/21/2018

Overall amazing, everything I wanted in an event center for my wedding day!

Our experience at Talia was great! We were able to tour the building within a day of contacting the owners. They were kind, helpful & honest. They were very helpful & made sure everything went smoothly on our wedding day. Overall, perfect experience & not to mention the event center was absolutely stunning!
    Madi Married on 11/15/2018

She is so sweet and responsive!

I loved have this as my venue! It was so cute and I loved how we could make things the way I wanted! Talia was super sweet and she was super on top of helping me out and answering all my questions!
    Stephanie Married on 10/25/2018

Best day of our lives

My husband and I absolutely loved having our wedding here! It's perfect for pictures, the place is so beautiful. The owners are super nice and amazing at communicating with you. I couldn't have asked for a better venue at such a great price!!
    Jelina Married on 10/20/2018

Everything we hoped for!

I'm so glad I found the Talia Center on Wedding Wire, I took one look and knew it was the place. My husband and I went for a tour and instantly fell in love with the exposed brick, gray hardwood floors, open space, outdoor patio area, bride/groom's rooms, and solarium. The sound system worked perfectly for our ring ceremony, and the staff were quick to rearrange the chairs to tables after it ended. Talia is awesome and was both accommodating, and prompt at responding when I emailed/texted her with questions. My husband and I would definitely recommend the Talia Center to anyone!
    Scott Married on 10/13/2018
    My wife and I just had our wedding at Talia. The venue is spectacular, the management are friendly and professional, and they were absolutely accommodating. We received multiple comments about how beautiful the space was and how amazing our wedding looked. I would absolutely recommend Talia for your wedding.
    Connie Married on 11/16/2018

Great working with Talia. Great set up and just what my daughter wanted.

Loved the set up, big screen, openness. We had a few electrical issues when trying to make waffles but was taken care of very quickly. Beautiful place for a reception or any other event for large crowd.
  • Kimmy
    Kimmy Married on 05/18/2019

Talia is great to work with and the space is beautiful!

Planning the wedding went smoothly with Talia. At times it took awhile for responses but she was great at getting us all the info we need.
    On the day of the wedding we did have trouble with her staff. Tables that were supposed to be outside never made it and her staff refused to look into it or move items I had previously been told they had to move.