Talamore Country Club Reviews

Talamore Country Club 7
  • F

Felicia · Married on 07/12/2019

Perfection!

My husband and I couldn’t have been happier with Talamore! Mark McCool was great and so helpful. He had so much knowledge and his recommendations were always on point. They really know how to throw a party here! And the food was wonderful.

Sent on 08/01/2019
    Talamore Country Club 12
    Talamore Country Club 13
    Talamore Country Club 14

Samantha · Married on 05/26/2019

Wonderful and easy!

They were very quick with responses, and super helpful when my family wants to visit a few times!

Sent on 01/04/2019

Princeofpallets · Married on 12/08/2018

Over the top amazing......

This place gets it! TALAMORE's attention to detail and planing before the event made for a stress free perfect Wedding day. You can see why TALAMORE hosts so many great events. It is almost like the Staff anticipates you and your guests next need.......

Sent on 12/11/2018

Erica · Married on 12/08/2018

Highly recommend Talamore

We just had our wedding at Talamore last weekend. Everything was top of the line. We had some very particular requests and they made every one of them happen perfectly. Karen was a pleasure to work with throughout the entire process. Super organized and up beat. Made our planning very easy and stress free. The staff at Talamore was literally perfect. The food was amazing and the bartenders got rave reviews from all of our guests. And on top of all of that, the venue is just beautiful (especially around Christmas time). They made our special day perfect in every way!

Sent on 12/12/2018
  • Kelly

Kelly · Married on 11/16/2018

Dream wedding

Karen made our wedding dreams come true. She worked very diligently with me over 10 months to totally nail our wedding with 305 guests. Yes, 305. Each guest has since raved about the venue, and the food. The service was impeccable and most importantly Joe and I, along with our families had the time of our lives. We were able to choose multiple entrees, offered bottles beer instead of draft, had fantastic appetizers, and the venue looked spectacular. I went to a wedding here when I was 19, and knew I wanted to have my future wedding here, because it is amazing. Karen gave me huge pointers along the way, and really become a close friend during what can be a stressful time. She even let us come in and do our first look at the venue, way before the reception started. If you are looking for a wedding with a very elegant feel, amazing food, a huge dance floor, a mezzanine, or amazing coordinators...look no further! We would do it over and over again if we could! Thank you Karen, and Talamore! We had the best wedding day ever thanks to you!!!!!!

Sent on 01/03/2019
    Talamore Country Club 15
  • MELANIE

MELANIE · Married on 11/11/2018

Best choice ever - a beautiful memory forever!

We live in Maryland but I am originally from Pennsylvania. We knew it made sense to get married in PA because my family is larger and especially since the Philly airport is close for out of town guests. I found Talamore on TheKnot late one night. I told myself I didn't want a country club wedding but would look anyway. We immediately fell in love!!! It is classy and spacious. The ballroom is stunning. The natural light was perfect for our brunch wedding. We even took photos out on the tennis court! Mark McCool was so patient with my many emails and requests. I also had an outside day-of-coordinator because I wanted certain vendors not part of the preferred list as well as help with timeline, design, etc. Mark McCool was so welcoming to working with her! If there was a problem at the wedding I definitely did not know about it thanks to him. They brought us mimosas to the bridal suite. Guests are still raving about the food - especially the whipped potato bar at cocktail hour! I loved that we also got to taste test food, a cake was included in our package from the amazing Bredenbecks. The list really goes on and on. My husband's family did not get to see Talamore before the wedding because they live in California. They were blown away!!!

Sent on 01/19/2019
  • Allison

Allison · Married on 11/09/2018

Wedding I dreamed of

Talamore helped make our wedding what we always wanted! Mark Mc Cool was amazing to work with, he was very responsive, flexible, and caring. The food was amazing and everyone raved about the MashTINI bar in the cocktail hour! The staff was extremely friendly and responsive. They also worked great with all of our vendors. I highly recommend Talamore Country Club for your wedding! They certainly made ours a day we will never forget.

Sent on 11/13/2018
  • Kerri

Kerri · Married on 11/03/2018

Our Terrific Experience at Talamore!

We just had our wedding reception earlier this month at Talamore Country Club in Ambler, PA and I could not have asked for a more perfect day. From start to finish, everything was amazing and I credit a lot of that to the venue, but particularly the wedding coordinator Karen.

She was beyond successful at giving us our absolute dream wedding! Every detail, no matter how minute it was or even things that I may have overlooked, were taken care of for us. From the beginning stages of wedding planning up until the day of, Karen was very responsive and easily explained and went over any questions or concerns that I had. Her main goal was to make sure we had the perfect day, and it truly was. Our guests are still complimenting us on how amazing and fun it was.

I highly recommend Talamore and Karen for an amazing wedding experience!

Sent on 11/28/2018
  • loveyourground

Lauren · Married on 10/20/2018

So lucky we found Talamore!!

My husband and I both agree that we honestly couldn't have picked a better venue for our wedding. Early in our planning we had to cross off numerous venues from our list for various reasons and had to start over from scratch. A Google search led me to find Talamore Country Club. From the beginning we said we really didn't want to have our wedding at a hotel or a country club, but there was something about the photos on their webpage (particularly the ones of the beautiful brick courtyard) that lead us to book an appointment to meet with them. We ended up visiting on a dreary, rainy day...and even on a dreary, rainy day we absolutely fell in love with the place.

We worked with Mark McCool through the planning process and he was really wonderful to work with. He was great about answering all of our questions (oh, and there were a lot of them!) in a timely manner and was a huge help with the overall planning process, giving us advice and tips that proved to be exceptionally helpful. We also loved how flexible he was with our planning (if we needed to change something, move something to a different room, change something on the menu, etc, he did everything to accommodate!) We also appreciate that we never felt pressured into anything.

The wedding day itself was wonderful. All of the staff at Talamore were great (I lost count of the number of staff members who wished us "congratulations!") and everyone (especially Mark and my bridal attendant Krista) were quick to make sure we got anything we needed. And oh, the food! The FOOD! We did a brunch wedding, so we had a nice mix of breakfast and lunch items and so many of our guests were raving about the food even days later. (I'm still gabbing with guests about the amazing waffles they made!)

I couldn't recommend Talamore more highly!

Sent on 11/15/2018
  • Jessi P.

Jessi · Married on 03/31/2018

Talamore was the best decision we made throughout our wedding planning process, and most specifically, working with Karen. Karen was warm and welcoming from the first time we met her, and she made sure that absolutely everything went perfectly. Karen met with us as we needed, and was always very responsive to our emails. She sat with us to make sure she knew our priorities, who was in our wedding party, and gave us examples of ideas that other couples had used in the past when we were stuck. She recommended vendors, and was always on top of making sure our plans were running smoothly. I truly don't know what we would have done without Karen. She was our favorite part of the wedding planning process, and we miss her already!

Talamore's grounds were beyond beautiful. Thankfully, our wedding landed on a very nice day, and we were able to have our ceremony outside. Even though the trees and flowers hadn't bloomed yet, the outside was still stunning! We also received so many compliments on our reception area. It was beautiful. The food was out of this world. Every person we have talked to following our wedding goes on and on about the food. The cocktail hour felt never ending, and dinner and desserts were delicious! The whole staff on the day of were accommodating, so polite and wonderful.

If you're thinking of booking Talamore for your wedding, go for it! Our wedding was more perfect than we could have ever imagined. Thank you Karen, and everyone else at Talamore for making our day everything we wanted, and more!!

Sent on 05/06/2018
    Talamore Country Club 20
    Talamore Country Club 21
    Talamore Country Club 22

Andrew · Married on 11/03/2017

We had our reception at Talamore 2 weeks ago, and we are still hearing great things from our friends and family. The services was wonderful, the food was a huge hit, and the venue was beautifully set-up inside. Our guests loved the venue just as much as we did! Karen Ferry made our experience a breeze throughout the whole process.

Sent on 11/12/2017

Brian · Married on 09/22/2017

We had an amazing and beautiful wedding at Talamore. Mark McCool (event manager) was wonderful, from the initial consultation to the tasting event to final preparations to the event itself, we were in very good hands. We cannot say enough about their professionalism and expertise, ensuring that our big day was spectacular. The venue is beautiful, food was amazing. I would highly recommend to anyone in search of the perfect locale for their wedding.

Sent on 11/25/2017

Bruce · Married on 09/16/2017

Mark McCool was an absolute pleasure to work with. He made everything seamless for us so we could enjoy our daughters wedding. The facilities are beautiful. Everyone was accomodating. The staff is amazing and people keep telling us it was the "best wedding ever". We could not have been more pleased and appreciative.

Sent on 09/20/2017

Nicolette · Married on 05/06/2017

Talamore is simply breathtaking! This venue is absolutely beautiful, unique, and just perfect.. especially for our Cinderella Fairytale Wedding! I went to a few venues before Talamore and a had a few appointments set up for after Talamore, but from the moment I walked in I knew this was our place! I cancelled all the other appointments and booked Talamore. Mark was our coordinator and he's awesome! This guy answered my emails any day at any time. Being a bride and your own wedding planner can be extremely stressful, but to have someone answer your questions the minute you think of them definitely helps so much. Mark also coordinated everything with all of other vendors.. I didn't have to do a thing! I was grateful for Marks service from the moment we walked in to Talamore and still to this day.. making us aware of an item we left behind, helping my new husband set up his membership, etc. Not only was the venue and service great, but the food.. omg the food.. now I know some brides say they didn't even have time to eat.. well with food that good, I cleared my plate! Everyone was telling us how great the food was! Our options were braised beef, salmon francaise, and eggplant.. our friends and family even raved about the mashed potatoes.. oh and I can't forget the Philly cheesesteak setup at the end.. mmm!! My advice is.. if you want to book the perfect venue, book Talamore! :)

Sent on 06/02/2017
  • GohnaBeAPickarski

Amanda · Married on 04/21/2017

We could not have dreamed of a better wedding venue! Mark was the best to work with and kept me very relaxed during the entire planning process (which is unbelievable!). The Conservatory Ballroom is breathtaking! The first time my husband and I saw the grand staircase and waterfall we immediately knew this venue was for us! If I could do it all over again, I'd choose Talamore again in a heartbeat!!!

Sent on 09/02/2017

Dan · Married on 11/05/2016

My wife and I highly recommend this for your wedding or other event. The service staff was super nice and the club is absolutely beautiful!

Sent on 01/24/2017
  • Heather

Heather · Married on 06/26/2016

I cannot say enough good things about Talamore! We worked with Karen Ferry who was absolutely amazing. She was always extremely prompt when responding to my multiple emails and was very accommodating to certain requests. For the rehearsal and day of, everything was extremely organized. There was an assistant the day of to guide us with the schedule and made sure we had enough to eat and drink.
    In addition, the venue itself is beautiful! We had our ceremony in addition to reception here and we couldn't have been more thrilled with everything. Our guests raved about the gorgeous venue and delicious food. You won't regret choosing your wedding and/or reception here!

Sent on 07/12/2016

Courtney · Married on 06/25/2016

My husband and I had our wedding at Talamore on June 25 and it was the BEST. From the minute we booked this venue, Mark McCool did absolutely everything possible to ensure that our day was perfect. Since the wedding, I've heard nothing but "WOW! What a wedding!" from all my family and friends. It was a beautiful day - down to every last detail. Thank you Mark!

Sent on 07/08/2016

Kathleen · Married on 05/22/2016

Just had my wedding here last weekend - loved everything about it! The day was absolutely perfect from the setting, the food, the service. Couldn't have asked for anything better! Mark is so awesome - he has been helping us plan this day for what seems like forever - he gave me multiple tours of the place with different people, always answered my emails quickly and is so polite and personable. He really helped us to organize the day down to a T. He even put together our chuppah early the morning of the wedding so that my family could decorate it while my fiance and I were getting photos done - it looked so gorgeous. My fiance and I agree it was the best day of our life! This is the place to have your wedding - it is beautiful both indoors and out, lovely people working there, the food is great (had lots of comments about how much everyone loved the food after the wedding - we had the filet/crabcake and the sea bass). We also had the gelato bar which everyone loved! They also will let you have your dog in the ceremony here which we did - that meant so much to my fiance and I because our dog is our baby! My wedding day was seriously perfect and I'm so blown away. So happy we chose to have it here - it is not cheap especially if you go for the higher tier food like we did, but it was all so worth it! Thank you so much Talamore for making my wedding day so wonderful!!

Sent on 05/27/2016

margaret · Married on 05/22/2016

My daughter just got married this Sunday at the Talamore and the whole experience from beginning to end was amazing. Mark McCool helped us plan and take care of each and every detail. He is so knowledgeable, patient and organized. The staff took care of everything without a hitch.
    The building and grounds are stunning and it had everything they were looking for to hold their wedding. They got married outside with beautiful trees and a lake in the background. It is s great place to take pictures inside and out.
    Everyone raved about the food and the entire experience! My daughter and son-in-law were so happy because everything was perfect!
    Please look here before you book your venue so you can see for yourself all Talamore has to offer.

Sent on 05/27/2016

Leah · Married on 12/12/2015

Talamore was the first place we looked during our search for a wedding venue and after visiting, we knew we had found the right place. From the beginning, our event coordinator, Karen, was attentive to all of our questions. She made sure every detail was executed exactly as we wished. The day of our wedding, Karen and her staff were readily available to answer any questions or provide whatever was needed. Our ceremony, cocktail hour and reception went off without a hitch. The food was fabulous and we loved everything about our day. So many of our guests loved the venue too!

Sent on 01/09/2016

We LOVED our wedding at Talamore Country Club. It was absolutely everything I had hoped for. Mark McCool is excellent and answered every question we had along the way. I could not be more pleased with how everything turned out. DEFINITELY recommend.

Sent on 10/06/2015

Talamore was the perfect venue for our wedding reception. They made sure that every detail was exactly as we requested, and worked with us to make changes that weren't necessarily "typical" or part of their standard package. Minimum price requirements allow you to add value to your event rather than paying for plates for people that aren't there. I would highly recommend to anyone for the perfect day!

Sent on 10/18/2015

Jackie · Married on 08/15/2015

We loved our reception at the Talamore. We worked with Karen for all of our planning, and she was wonderful and very easy to work with. The place is absolutely gorgeous!

Sent on 10/08/2015