10 Reviews for Tala Events

Budget Analysis (2)
Partial Planning (2)
Referrals (2)
9 Tala Events Reviews

From me and all the staff of Sauvage salon and dayspa a big thank you for organizing such fun but classy event!! We truly enjoyed every small detail of your work, from the food & drinks selection to festive table centerpieces. Every single detail was just right and exactly the way we wanted.You are truly a professional !!!
Thank you and Happy Holidays!!!

Profile Picture Olessya, 12/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

There are a lot of decisions to make when planning a wedding... let me make your life a little easier and choose a wedding planner for you. My husband and I can confidently say that Tala Events is what every couple needs on their big day. We decided to hire Talayeh as a month of/ day of planner. About a month before our wedding Talayeh took full charge and started to contact all our vendors and created a time line that gave us a realistic idea of what our wedding day would look like. Throughout the whole process she was accommodating, comforting and truly a source of knowledge and experience. She was very professional and did absolutely everything in her power to ensure that we did not experience any unnecessary stress or conflict. She made a point to review all of our contracts in detail and identify issues ahead of time so that it could be addressed appropriately. This woman goes above and beyond. I was genuinely sad when the wedding was over because having her as a source of support was my favorite thing in the world. She carries herself with such grace and class... I am counting down the days till I can have another event and use Talayeh and her team as my planners.

Profile Picture Ghazal , 11/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Budget Analysis, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals

Talayeh and Madison are best. They are very responsive and detailed oriented. We are very happy with their service.

Profile Picture Yijun, 10/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Tala Events was the best choice I made when I was wedding planning. The best thing a bride, groom and family can do on the wedding day is to have complete faith in their planner, so they can enjoy every moment!
Talayeh was incredible, she was everything one could wish for in a planner. She was calm, organized, thoughtful, and creative. She constantly went above and beyond for me and my family. Her knowledge in wedding world is superb, all the vendors she recommended were great. I couldn't have wished for a better planning. Me, my husband, my parents, and my in-laws couldn't be happier with Talayeh!

Profile Picture Olivia, 8/6/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists

It would be the best thing you could do TaLa Events is top notch my quests were raving and talked about my event for weeks
Some event planners want you do except their vision Tala Events listens and gives your vision an exceptional outcome

Profile Picture User6950284, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

So the first question I asked myself when we started to plan our wedding was, "do we even need a wedding planner?" With that being said, my husband and I met with Talayeh of Tala Events "just to see" if we would need her help on our big day, meanwhile, we thought we would only need a day of planner. Oh my gosh, after one meeting with Talayeh we were SOLD. She is SO organized and knows the wedding world SO WELL. But on an even more important note, Talayeh remains calm in all situations. As a bride, any little thing can set you off and stress you out while you're trying to manage a million tasks. With Talayeh, she keeps you organized, on track, and calm, which makes the process of being engaged and planning a wedding the BEST time in the world! So all to say, if you're looking for the best wedding planner, go with Talayeh of Tala Events, you will NOT be disappointed and your big day will be a dream come true! And I highly recommend using her for every service she offers. However, she is so incredible that even if you use her for day of only, you won't be disappointed and she will go above and beyond! She's the best!

Profile Picture Erin, 8/17/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Tala Events did an incredible job of planning and executing our event on very short notice. Tala Events brought creative and out-of-the-box ideas, and pulled everything together with speed and efficiency. Talayeh was so accommodating and easy to work with. Everything was beautiful, and we were thrilled with the results. Talayeh will be my first call for my next event!!

Profile Picture Tara, 6/24/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Tala Events is the best!!! I would recommend TalaEvents to any bride who is looking to have a stress free day. She did a great job recommending vendors since she has worked with so many great ones in the area. It can be very overwhelming choosing vendors and I can't say enough how helpful it was to be guided through it all. Tala did an amazing job focusing on every detail of our event. Thank you again Tala Events for the most amazing experience!

Profile Picture User6618148, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Hiring Tala Events to be my wedding coordinator was the BEST decision I made during the wedding planning process. My only regret is that I did not hire her sooner! I'm a teacher and planning during the school year became near impossible. When we sat down for our initial meeting, I know I had a lot to do and was behind on pretty much every timeline benchmark. Talayeh never made me feel like I was behind, was incredibly positive, and gave me weekly tasks to focus on! She helped me to streamline everything that needed to be done. More importantly, she made me feel excited about it- which is the way it should be!!!! Talayeh is organized, KIND, funny, professional, and calm. She was very easy to get a hold of and always supplied quick responses. We were able to have many sit-down meetings over drinks or tea and made the planning process even more fun! Talayeh helped me to stay on budget, provided me with vendor lists, added to my Pinterest board, and even sit me pics of decor items! On the weeks before the wedding, I could not have been more thankful for her. She coordinated with every single vendor, worked out kinks that came up with the venue site, and created a detailed and organized day of timeline which she supplied to all vendors and important family members. In addition, she was there for the rehearsal taking notes and asking many questions. ON THE DAY OF- Talayeh's gentle and calm demeanor kept me at ease. She kept all of us on schedule in a relaxed way. Talayeh made everything feel like it went off without a hitch!!! I am beyond thankful to have found Tala Events. She helped my wedding vision come to life in the most seemless way! I'm forever grateful!

Profile Picture Erica, 7/17/15, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Budget Analysis, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals, Ceremony, Reception