Takes 2 Photography, LLC Reviews

Takes 2 Photography, LLC 4
Takes 2 Photography, LLC 5

Sarah · Married on 09/29/2018

Absolutely Wonderful!

Vanessa was amazing from day 1. On our wedding day she was so relaxed and really made us feel comfortable in front of the camera. All of her pictures are absolutely stunning. We were especially impressed by her ability to capture the natural light and our emotions. I would recommend her over and over again!

Sent on 10/23/2018

Andrawes · Married on 05/17/2018

Having this incredible photography duo at my wedding was hands down the best decision I made through the wedding planning process. They were so quick to respond to any email sent, which is a must when planning the big day! They were just so warm and friendly any time we interacted and I felt so at ease and comfortable in their presence. The day of, they were so helpful and calming and captured every moment perfectly. If there is one thing I could ever recommend for a wedding, it is certainly photography, as you will have these memories to look back on for a lifetime. Every time I see my photos, it instantly brings me back to the best day of my life, filled with love and joy. I can’t imagine my wedding without them and I am forever grateful for everything they did for me, my family and my wedding party!

Sent on 06/15/2018
  • Julia

Julia · Married on 03/24/2018

We had such a wonderful experience working with Vanessa and Corey from the beginning to the very end of our wedding! They were extremely professional, understanding, very flexible, easygoing and helpful with everything. I was absolutely happy working with them!
    Every picture came out perfect just like from a "Brides" magazine!!! These wedding details, sincere feelings and emotions, romantic session... just a perfection! I'm so happy that I met you and you were free for our wedding! You are seriously the best, I can't be more thankful than I am.
    I would highly recommend Takes2 for everyone who has a wedding nearby Orlando. This is 100% guarantee of the best wedding/ engagement pictures!

Takes 2 Photography, LLC 6
    Takes 2 Photography, LLC 12
    Takes 2 Photography, LLC 13
    Sent on 04/11/2018

Kristen · Married on 03/23/2018

Vanessa and Corey were a joy to work with! From engagement photos, to in between planning, and then day of they made sure it was a smooth process. They clearly take a lot of pride in their work, and it shows through their professionalism and final product. Our pictures came out AMAZING and we are so thankful that we chose Takes Two for our special day. Our wedding party even commented on how smooth the pre and post ceremony pictures went. Highly recommend!

Sent on 05/25/2018

Alyssa · Married on 02/22/2018

Vanessa and Corey are absolutely amazing! They're work is so beautiful and natural and they are so easy to work with. They made us feel so comfortable both during our engagement shoot and on our wedding day. They are both calm and know exactly what to do which made us feel so relaxed. They were able to take pictures we knew we really wanted and made it fun. They are an awesome team who you can tell really cares about their work as well as their clients. We received way more pictures than we expected and really quick too! My husband and I are so happy we chose them to capture our big day.

Sent on 03/21/2018

Nadia · Married on 10/28/2017

Our wedding day was the most important day of our lives and I think it's worth me taking the time to review my photographer. Vanessa is just wonderful and I don't think words are enough to describe her, her work, or the way she handles her business. She's extremely patient and kind.
    On our wedding day, unexpectedly it was raining and I wanted to hide and cry but she made it happen and still had some beautiful shots. If you want peace of mind, Takes 2 Photography with Vanessa and her husband is the way to go.
    We are just so thankful, happy, and blessed that we chose them. Thank you Vanessa!!!

Sent on 11/06/2017

Mara · Married on 10/14/2017

Awesome photographers! Vanessa and her husband were so easy to work with. Our candid photos, motion photos and posed photos were exceptional. Their prices and payments were very reasonable without skipping on quality. I definitely recommend this team and would use them again. Thanks guys for the gorgeous memorable photos!

Takes 2 Photography, LLC 14
    Takes 2 Photography, LLC 15
    Takes 2 Photography, LLC 16
    Takes 2 Photography, LLC 17
    Sent on 11/07/2017

Shawn · Married on 10/14/2017

Vanessa was a thrill to work with both during our engagement shoot as well as our wedding. She is very fun and down to earth. She was willing to work with our personality and do shots we requested while not doing ones we didn’t want. I would highly recommend her and if I could do it all over I would choose her again.

Takes 2 Photography, LLC 18
    Takes 2 Photography, LLC 19
    Takes 2 Photography, LLC 20
    Takes 2 Photography, LLC 21
    Sent on 11/17/2017

Delaney · Married on 09/29/2017

I was still looking for a photographer just a few weeks before my wedding, and contacted Vanessa at Takes 2 Photography about shooting for me. She met with me very soon after, listened to everything that I was hoping for, and was willing and excited to shoot my wedding. The day of she was incredibly professional, laid back, on top of the schedule, and made everything so much easier for me and my now husband. My husband and I are both photographers, and so our wedding photos were really important to us. We love every single one, and would highly recommend Vanessa to take your wedding photos! We loved seeing sneak peeks, the turn around time was amazing, and we got plenty of photos. I didn't even have to worry about whether or not she got the shots that we wanted, I had complete confidence in her ability. She made everyone (whether just me and my husband, the bridal party, or our large extended families) feel very much at ease. Takes 2 Photography is a 10 out of 10 in our book!

Sent on 10/24/2017

Cara · Married on 09/16/2017

Vanessa & Corey were amazing! We love how the photos turned out but what we value even more was Vanessa & Corey’s demeanor on the day of the wedding. They brought a calming presence – getting the shots we needed but in a very laid back, patient way. Vanessa & Corey understand how important your wedding day is and do everything they can control to make it as special as possible.

Vanessa made the planning process easy. They were organized & efficient, always arrived early, provided great direction but were also willing to grab any shot we wanted, and organized the larger group photos seamlessly. We first met with Vanessa & Corey at our engagement shoot. We are uncomfortable taking photos & were dreading the engagement shoot. Vanessa & Corey made us relaxed, gave us the direction we needed and ended up making it fun for us.

The day of the wedding I forgot to organize the mementos we wanted photographed (rings, invitation, etc.). Without even mentioning it, they located these things for photographs. When we received the pictures, I didn’t even realize they had captured so many great shots of all of the details – things that I forgot to ask for but Vanessa knew to capture anyways. She helped the bridesmaids watch a how-to video and tie the straps on their convertible dresses (She jumped in without being asked – it’s the small things that kept the day stress free), while still capturing lots of great shots.

Vanessa & Corey provided sneak-peeks immediately and all of the edited photos in just a few weeks. We were impressed with the number of and variety of shots.

We would highly recommend Vanessa & Corey for the quality of their work, the value and service. They captured photos that we will cherish for a lifetime. Our wedding was perfect and we can’t remember a single thing that didn’t go as planned, even though I am sure there were. This is because of vendors like Vanessa & Corey, that truly care, understand what needs to be done and makes it happen!

Sent on 12/29/2017

Kevin · Married on 05/20/2017

The most magical pictures ever, highly recommended...

Sent on 01/01/2018

Lindsey · Married on 04/01/2017

One of the best decisions I have made besides marrying my husbands was picking Takes 2 Photography! Vanessa was so helpful. She was able to get all the pictures we were hoping for and more. She was quick to get us a few sneak peeks, which we really appreciated. She was a little ninja too! I've been to weddings where the photograapher's were very intrusive but she blended in beautifully. I like that she wasn't overly pushy and was so down to earth it felt natural. I can't stop looking at our photos!!

Sent on 11/18/2017

Chelsey · Married on 03/18/2017

Vanessa was amazing for our engagement shoot and wedding pictures. She captured our special days perfectly and we are so thankful! Beautiful pictures we will always cherish!

Sent on 11/02/2017

Moriah · Married on 12/04/2016

Takes 2 Photography was honestly one of the best investments we made for our big day. The team was professional, kind, helpful and VERY personable. They filled the air with such joy and made sure to take the most important of shots. They were able to direct us without being pushy, while still making sure we looked our best. By the day after our wedding we already had received some beautiful sneak peak shots! I dont have a single regret asking Vanessa to photograph our wedding. Our trust was definitely well placed with her and her team.

Rocky · Married on 11/24/2016

We hired Take2 for my parents 55th wedding anniversary and family photos. It was a great experience! The team was professional, making every effort to keep our family laughing and having a good time. Photos came out wonderful! Proofs were provided on a timely basis. The entire process was effortless.

• User7411915 · 2+ years ago

Takes 2 photography is an exceptional company. They exceed in professionalism and their photographers are some of the best in the market. If you're looking for a high end photographer at a fair price then look no further.

Sent on 11/15/2016

Liz · Married on 11/05/2016

Vanessa and her team were great to work with! My husband and I could be very awkward in front of the camera, but somehow Vanessa and her team were able to snap some gorgeous pictures of us for both our engagement session as well as our wedding day. We love how sweet, genuine, and professional Vanessa is. Honestly if you ask me, I would love to work with Vanessa and her team again when we decide to start a family for maternity/family photos :)

Sent on 01/02/2017

Takes 2 Photography, LLC's reply:

Liz, it was a joy to be able to be part of your special day. I'm excited that you want to work with us in the future and can't wait to see your family grow! Thanks so much for your sweet words.

Vanessa

Sam · Married on 01/23/2016

Vanessa was great to work with. Her and her assistant captured some very sweet moments on camera. I was especially impressed with how accommodating and professional the team was.

Katherine · Married on 10/22/2015

Vanessa is amazing! I've taken photos with her for years and she is one of the best photographers I have come across. Very pleasant, fun, and the outcome is beyond what you could imagine.

Michelle · Married on 12/14/2013

Vanessa is a very talented and professional photographer. If you are looking for photos to treasure for a lifetime, she is the photographer for you. She captures moments and emotions on camera that you will want to remember always. She has a way of knowing just what to photograph and exactly how to do it. She did my husband's and my engagement and wedding pictures, and we treasure the timeless and beautiful memories that she caught on camera for us. Thank you, Vanessa! You are a blessing!

Amber · Married on 06/07/2012

Takes 2 Photography is very unique! Vanessa and her team have a special eye for unforgettable shots. She will do anything for you to get your perfect shot, like meeting you before sunrise to capture you in perfect light. Already 6 years ago, Vanessa made such beautiful shots for our engagement that we have one blown up in our bedroom. It really captures our true selves as we are. I highly recommend Takes 2 Photography for the experience, talent, and unique vision.

Sent on 01/04/2017

Vanessa, the photographer is such a professional yet very kind and sweet. I didn't just have her did my wedding pictures but also my family pictures. All pictures were amazing! She is very creative and fun to be around during the photo shoot. I would recommend Takes 2Photography to anyone!

Sent on 12/08/2016

Melissa · Married on 08/27/2010

Vanessa is such an artist. She looks at every little detail to make sure the pictures truly hold the memories that were made that day, while they are artistic and unique. You will want to make your pictures into your new wall art! She also cares for her clients and works with them to understand what they are looking for. She has been our wedding, maternity, family, and new born photographer and we absolutely love all of the pictures. She has a very wide range of experience acquired through so many years. Even though we didn't do our engagement pictures with her, I love seeing what she's come up with with other couples: an underwater photoshoot, a butterfly between a couple, getting a shy couple to lighten up- all though using elements of nature to her advantage. Look at her work, you will be amazed too!

Sent on 01/21/2017
  • Y

Yasheera · Married on 08/06/2017

Amazing!! I fell in love with their work before even meeting Vanessa. She's so sweet and pays very good attention to details you want. Met every need and was wonderful to work with! Pictures are flawless. Only thing I would've liked is to get pictures slightly sooner. But I totally CANT complain because there were SO many to choose from, and she's booked solid all the time so it's understandable! We loved her work!

Takes 2 Photography, LLC 22
    Takes 2 Photography, LLC 27
    Takes 2 Photography, LLC 28
    Sent on 10/11/2017

Takes 2 Photography, LLC's reply:

This means a lot to us! Thanks you much Yasheera it was an honor being there for you and Wayne.

You were very professional and are very good at what you do! You made the picture taking process easy and comfortable for someone who doesn't like having all the attention. Thank you!

Sent on 11/16/2016