Take Two Video Pro Reviews

24 Reviews for Take Two Video Pro

• Neil

Neil Fleming · Married on 11/10/2018

Phenomenal experience!!

John is incredible! He customized the perfect package that met both our needs and budget for our wedding. His videography and professionalism is top notch! Check out his work! He posted our highlight video on YouTube (Carly and Neil Highlight). We couldn’t be happier! Highly recommended his service! Thank you so much John for making our wedding last forever :)

Sent on 05/03/2019
  • Denita

Denita · Married on 03/09/2018

They were very professional! I loved working with Take Two Video Pro!

Sent on 03/30/2018

Erin · Married on 12/02/2017

We are so grateful John was able to capture our magical wedding in the Bahamas! We will cherish our wedding video forever!

Sent on 01/27/2018

Cindy · Married on 12/02/2017

John was very professional and easy to work with. The video he made of my daughter's wedding in the Bahamas was breath-taking. I highly recommend him for your special day.

Sent on 01/27/2018

Kim · Married on 12/02/2017

John did the video of our son's wedding in the Bahamas. Not only did he capture every detail of the wedding, he captured the beauty of the venue & the surroundings. We will cherish this video for years to come, & share it with our future generation! I highly recommend Take Two Video Pro for your wedding. You will be so glad you did!

Sent on 01/30/2018

Darlene · Married on 09/30/2017

John was very professional but also friendly & was wonderful @ putting me @ ease about the details.
    They captured our day beautifully!

Sent on 07/12/2018

Donna · Married on 10/01/2016

Take Two Video Pro was one of the BEST decisions we made for our daughter's wedding! After all of the time spent planning, researching and paying so much attention to every detail to make her big day memorable and special...this day went by so fast and having it captured on video is absolutely priceless and a treasure. John Lestrade is AWESOME!!! He is so attentive to every detail, capturing many precious, tender moments as well as the fun & exciting ones. John does AMAZING work and the DVD is FABULOUS!!! Absolutely zero regrets! Our reasoning was that if we were going to spend so much time and money on one day, wouldn't we want to relive it through video? I highly recommend John and his staff at Take Two Video Pro.

Sent on 04/17/2017

Ashley · Married on 09/03/2016

From the very first conversation, Take Two was extremely professional and accommodating. I was planning our wedding from out of town and they made the entire process seamless and effortless. After our family and friends saw the highlight video, they were amazed at the quality of the video and the beautiful story of our wedding night that was portrayed. Can't speak highly enough about John and the rest of his team!

Sent on 04/26/2017

Devyn · Married on 08/20/2016

This team was on top of everything and worked with me everytime we needed to meet and so very kind and understanding of us when life got in the way!! They did amazing work for us and we recommend every bride use these guys!!

Sent on 12/19/2016

Hilary · Married on 11/07/2015

Take two video was wonderful. It actually rained on my wedding day and it was outside. They made the rain look magical and met me for a day after the wedding to make up time under the large oak trees. I would recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 06/30/2016

Carol · Married on 04/24/2015

We were so happy with the video we received. We are so glad we decided to pay the extra money to have this forever. We enjoyed watching our big day and plan to watch it every year on our anniversary!

Sent on 11/03/2015

Christina · Married on 11/08/2014

John and his crew did such an amazing job on our wedding. The video was everything I had hoped it would be and more. I look at our video and tear up just about every day. So blessed to have had such an amazing memory captured and to be able to see it anytime I want to is priceless.

Sent on 09/25/2015

Chelsie · Married on 03/29/2014

I decided to do a videographer last minute and it was the best decision! i have no regrets! Take Two was so easy to work with! you won't regret it!!

Sent on 08/01/2014

John was very professional and willing to work with us to make it the video we wanted. He got the guest and family members to make comments. Would not use anyone else.

Sent on 05/25/2014

Jeana · Married on 01/25/2014

I had an awesome experience using Take Two Video! Not only did they provide the videography for my wedding reception but also helped me choose vendors for our linen rentals, DJ, and cake that were within our budget. The end video of our reception was AMAZING, done in a timely manner, and it captured every special moment from the night. I highly recommend using Take Two Video. You won't be disappointed!

Sent on 07/11/2014

Kendall · Married on 01/17/2014

Our Take Two wedding videography experience was totally awesome. Their team was prompt, professional, and simply a delight to work with.

Sent on 08/01/2015

Elizabeth · Married on 12/15/2013

We love our video! The service was fantastic. We received our DVDs in an extremely timely manner. It is a must have for all brides! So nice to be able to look back on your special day!

Chantel · Married on 10/05/2013

Friendly , Affordable, and Professional!!
    Our wedding video was absolutely wonderful!!! I highly recommend Take Two Video Pro!!!!

Sent on 07/10/2014

Andrea · Married on 11/10/2012

I am so glad I booked Take Two Videography for my wedding! They did such an amazing job documenting our special day!

Terri · Married on 09/22/2012

My daughter had a beautiful wedding, and the video that Take Two filmed for us, was amazing. I could not have asked for a better more professional man to work with. The video showed how beautiful the wedding was and is one of my favorite keepsakes from the wedding. Pictures only show the memory, but the video actually lets you re-live the moment.

Sent on 08/13/2014
  • User6076535 · 1+ year ago

John was great! Our wedding video turned out fantastic! Great quality, music, and sound! I wish he got more of the well wishes from different individuals, especially the wedding party and parents but we had a lot going on that he was videoing instead so I understand not being able to get more comments.The turnaround time to receive our video was faster than expected so that was a nice surprise! Overall, would definitely recommend and use again if needed!

Sent on 09/02/2018

Katelyn · Married on 07/09/2016

John and his crew were there every step of the way- great service! Just be sure you tell them everything you would like included in the video and they will make it happen- Awesome service!

Sent on 01/23/2017

Take Two went above and beyond to capture our wedding in the most beautiful, creative ways possible. The team was very attentive to our every need on our wedding day, and I'm so pleased with the video that was put together. Thank you Take Two for providing us with a memento from our wedding that we will treasure forever!

Sent on 08/12/2015

Kate · Married on 11/19/2016

3.5

Our videographer was great to work with. Not overbearing, really laid back, wanted the best shots for us. John did an amazing job editing and helping us relive the experience as we watched the videos. Be prepared to wait 6 months for project completion, but that is completely normal for a videographer/studio. Cheers to Take Two!

Sent on 04/20/2017