14 Reviews for Take That Media

Multi. Cameras (1)
Raw Footage (1)
Slideshow (1)
14 Take That Media Reviews

Very professional, punctual, and thought outside the box to make my wedding one to remember.

Profile Picture Marquinton , 4/14/18, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Take That Media is an amazing company! They captured my engagement story and wedding perfectly! I highly recommend this company! Thank you Kareem and Charity!

Profile Picture Martina, 3/24/18, 1 Review
Category: Videography
Services Used: Storytelling, Drone Footage, Full Feature Video, One Event/Day, Save The Date, Slideshow, DVD, Digital Download, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception

I had so much fun working with Kareem! When I met him for the first time he acted like he had been knowing me for years which made me very comfortable. He is very professional doing his work and doesn't rush so that everything comes out flawless. I must say that I am very pleased with the outcome and I would definitely recommend him for all of your videograohy needs!!!

Profile Picture Jasmine, 9/23/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

Kareem filmed my wedding on 9/16/17! I fell in love with his work when I viewed his social media pages! He is very professional and his work speaks for itself! I can't wait to see my wedding video and how beautiful it will be! We loved Kareem!

Profile Picture Chasity, 9/16/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception

Thank you for making my dreams come true!

Profile Picture Alisha, 7/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Kareem was awesome! The service is phenomenal definitely a trendsetter no one in the area is doing what he is!

Profile Picture Taporchia , 7/22/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Drone Footage, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Save The Date, DVD, Documentary, Short Form, Storytelling, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception

Kareem was fun to work with and made me feel very comfortable in front of the camera. He's awesome!

Profile Picture Tasha, 7/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

World class professional service! From the very start to finish, Kareem & his staff capture every moment. HD quality videography. One of the best decisions we made for our wedding. Thank you Take That Media!

Profile Picture Chris Cha, 7/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography
Services Used: Drone Footage, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, One Event/Day, Raw Footage, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, DVD, Digital Download, Cinematic, Storytelling

His work is amazing!!! He went the extra mile to capture our love on our special day! Thank you!

Profile Picture Mrs., 6/24/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

I must say they are the best at what they do.They are professional and you can tell that this his passion. I had a great experience with take that media.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Sylvia, 6/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

I loved every bit of our video

Profile Picture Shafeeqah, 6/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Kareem was very professional and knowledgeable! He knew exactly what to do and you barely knew he was there. Kareem ensured he caught all of the special moments for our wedding! I would recommend him to anyone seeking videography! I can't wait until we see our wedding video!

Profile Picture Torretta, 3/26/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

What an amazing experience onsite with Kareem and his crew. They are super professional and will work with any budget and vision. I had a wonderful experience. The only downside is the turn around time for the DVD's. That is something that needs to be explicitly detailed in the contract, that the turn around time is roughly 3 to 4 months. Other than that, it was good.

Profile Picture Nia, 3/18/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

Take That Media is definitely the team you're looking for to capture one of the most important days of your life!! Kareem is so awesome and fun to work with and he doesn't skip a beat!! Every precious moment is captured from the beginning to the end. Professionalism at it's finest!! Highly satisfied with the phenomenal services he provided.

Profile Picture Terri, 4/9/16, 2 Reviews