taj salon & spa Reviews

5 Reviews for taj salon & spa

• Karly

Karly · Married on 07/20/2019

Taj Salon and Spa

Taj Salon did a great job with hair and makeup for me and my wedding party! They provide a nice wedding day package that includes muffins and mimosas for the bride and wedding party. They were able to accommodate me and 7 others in their salon for hair/makeup the morning of the wedding. Taj Salon was very flexible, responsive, organized, and everyone's hair/makeup turned out beautifully! I highly recommend their services for anyone in the Twin Cities area!

Sent on 08/31/2019
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 07/04/2014

HUGE thank you to taj for spending their morning, afternoon, and 4th of July holiday with my bridal party! You executed our mass number of hair and makeup requests flawlessly, and my bridal party couldn't have looked any more gorgeous! In addition to their stunning hair & makeup, all appointments ran on time and you even joined in on our impromptu dance parties! I have worked with taj for fashion shows, shoots, and now the most important day of my life, my wedding day, and I have nothing but positive things to say about their talent and dependability! Special thanks to Cole & Emily for my bridal hair and makeup! I have never felt more beautiful!

Sent on 08/21/2014

Melinda · Married on 09/13/2014

We loved working with Taj! It was wonderful to wake up and have the amazing stylist come to us at our home. They made sure everyone looked their best for our special day. My hair and makeup stayed all day and night. We would highly recommend and trust Taj completely.

Sent on 11/04/2014

I used Taj Salon and Spa for my nails. They do on-site and came out to my home for my trial and the week of my wedding for my wedding. Being quadriplegic and in a wheelchair really made the on-site with them coming to me a huge bonus! I was very happy with my nails. I did the shellac French manicure and thought they were beautiful. So did my then fiancée. They lasted a long time, too. Katie, the lady that did my nails was able to even them out without having to lose a lot of length because, wouldn't you know it, some of my nails broke and ripped within the weeks and several days right up until she came out to do my nails for the wedding. But she made them look great and was an absolute pleasure to work with!

Sent on 07/27/2013

Wedding day hair and make-up done by the Taj team. Overall we were all happy with the turnout, there were just a few miscommunications along the way.

Sent on 09/29/2014