Tailored Entertainment Reviews

12 | North Wales, PA

12 Reviews for Tailored Entertainment

Christine · Married on 12/15/2017

We hired DJ Dan B. on the recommendation of a friend who had hired him for her wedding. Dan was great! Highly recommend him!

Sent on 01/05/2018

Cynthia · Married on 04/08/2017

Dan was an awesome DJ for our wedding!!! He met with us prior to the wedding to get a sense for the type of atmosphere that we wanted, and he delivered! He had the perfect song selection, taking into account our requests, and kept the party going all night. We couldn't have had a better time. Dan is highly recommended for any couple who wants a very professional, yet fun DJ for their big day.

Sent on 04/26/2017

Lynn · Married on 10/24/2014

So all I really have to say is that the dance floor at our wedding was never empty. Dan with Tailored Entertainment kept the good songs coming and did a great job. I had a do not play list and a few times throughout the night Dan sought me out to ask if certain songs were OK to play, I really appreciated that. His fee was such a great value for the wonderful service he provided. Tailored Entertainment also had a really helpful online tool where I could plan the songs, timeline and other details - this was really helpful to log on at my leisure throughout the planning process and fill in the information. So happy with the service - Thank you!!

Sent on 11/10/2014

Kellie Ann · Married on 10/05/2013

I would highly recommend them! I talked to him the day before my wedding and he nailed everything perfect! So many of my guest used him since my reception!

Sent on 01/02/2014

vanessa · Married on 08/31/2013

this DJ is AMAZING!!! We were married on 8/31/13 and as many people want, we wanted people dancing at our reception. Dan kept our guests Dancing the ENTIRE reception. Many of my guests ( I had 160 people at my reception) said he was HANDS DOWN the BEST wedding DJ they ever heard! and we agree! We met with him one time before our wedding and I remembering him saying he " just likes to keep people dancing"... and He absolutely did! He was very professional, very friendly and listened to our requests as well as some of our guests. We were on a budget and his prices were some of the best prices around. My entire wedding day went by so fast, but seeing everyone on the dance floor all night is the one memory I will never forget and that's because of our DJ.

Sent on 09/03/2013

We could not (and did not) want to sit down the entire wedding! Dan kept the music coming and coming and the dance floor never emptied! Even after calling for the desserts, people still wanted to dance! Dan is an outstanding value and definitely worth more than he charged us! We saw him at a friends wedding and just had to use him for ours. Now one of our friends is using him for theirs! I love the online submission form, which made planning our music simple from the across the country. Dan also calls to check in before the wedding to confirm everything and make notes so the wedding day goes smoothly! No wrong songs played or names mispronounced here!

Sent on 08/03/2013

Christa · Married on 12/31/2012

Hands down, you guys are the BEST around!!!! Thank you so much for making our wedding such a huge success!! My family has used this company for everything from weddings, christenings, communions and birthday parties, they really know how to get the party started and continue to keep it going throughout the entire affair!!! Again, thank you Dan, for being a part of our wedding, 2 thumbs up!!! :)
    Christa and Ken

Sent on 01/02/2013

Colleen · Married on 10/12/2012

Dan was a wonderful DJ and so nice when we met with him. We were convinced that no one would dance but he had the dance floor pretty packed the entire time. He mixed in music we requested with more danceable songs really amazingly.

Sent on 11/27/2012

krista · Married on 05/12/2012

Dan was fabulous to work with! From beginning to end, the process went smoothly and awesome. He had every song we wanted, songs people requested and was a hit at the wedding. He kept the night flowing seamlessly and had the dance floor packed until the end! He covered everything beforehand with us, so there was nothing to decide on the day of, which takes a weight off a bridezillas mind! I didnt second guess myself for missing something or someone at all, because Dan had it done! He was so thorough with songs, peoples name for introductions, songs for the intros, special dances, etc. We even got to introduce some out-of-towners to the Mummer's Strut! We cant say enough good things about Dan and Tailored Entertainment!!! Stop looking, book them and take one thing off your plate! Thanks for everything...

Sent on 06/11/2012

Tom · Married on 08/01/2010

Tailored Entertainment is comprised of two different DJ's. Vince was referred to us by a friend, and he certainly did not disappoint.

We had several meetings with Vince leading up to our wedding. He was very attentive to our desires regarding the flow of the evening and the overall tone of the party, offered recommendations when asked, and allowed us to dictate at other times.

During the event, he was OUTSTANDING. Our venue had an enormous dance floor, and one of our concerns was having it feel empty all night long. Vince did nto let us down. Early on, he utilized a healthy mix of old and new to keep everyone engaged. Once our evening's hiccup occurred, and dinner was delayed, Vince kicked the party into high gear, making the entire crowd forget that they hadn't eaten yet. As the evening wore on, he kept the party moving. There were no lulls, no duds that killed the flow, and no gimmicks.

I give Vince, and Tailored Entertainment, the highest marks possible, and highly reccomend them for your event!!!

Sent on 04/14/2011
  • Z

Nicole · Married on 06/27/2009

He was fantastic, listened to all of my requests and followed through.

Sent on 07/07/2009

I got my DJ, Dan for a great deal. He was very friendly and their website was very easy to use. We were able to set up all of the music we wanted played and we had such an amazing time dancing the whole night. He did an awesome job!!

Sent on 08/30/2013