Tahiry Humrich Photography Reviews

Tahiry Humrich Photography 3
Tahiry Humrich Photography 4
Tahiry Humrich Photography 5

kelsey · Married on 09/22/2018

My now husband and I can’t recommend Tahiry Humrich photography enough! She was so helpful from our very first interaction until the very end when she delivered the photos. We are from out of town so we couldn’t meet with her until the day of our wedding. Thankfully we were able to Skype her and she gave us so much confidence in booking her! She helped us with the wedding timeline and offered helpful tips along the way. She always responded to our emails very quickly! She showed up promptly on our wedding day and captured everything so beautifully! Even with the sun beaming down on us - the photos turned out phenomenal. She is so easy to work with and you should have zero reservations about booking with her! Finally, the photos were delivered to us in a very timely manner which is important when you’re dying to see your big day!

Sarah · Married on 09/02/2018

Tahiry was one of our best decisions during our wedding planning process. Her unique style caught our eye from the very beginning of our search for an engagement session photography. We couldn't find anyone whose work capture our vision of what we wanted for our wedding photography. She will not disappoint.

Morgan · Married on 07/20/2018

I wish I could give Tahiry 10 stars, because 5 is just not enough. I met her briefly at a friends wedding, so I had seen some of her work prior to that (an engagement session), and it was breathtaking. We spoke soon after the wedding on social media when she had sent me a STUNNING shot of me and my son from my friends reception. We remained in contact, and she reached out to me when she was in the area where I lived. That brings us to less than a week ago, where she shot our engagement session at the beautiful Sunset Cliffs in San Diego, CA. Tahiry made me feel extremely comfortable in front of the camera, which has never been the case with previous photographers. I can't wait to have her capture our wedding day in the near future (I literally would have moved our wedding day if she wasn't available - she's THAT good). Within two days after the session she had sent me edited pictures, and SIX days later, I had the full 100 picture album. SIX. DAYS. LATER. What? That's unheard of. Tahiry, you rock! I couldn't have asked for a better day, or more talented photographer!

Tahiry Humrich Photography 6
  • User5486042 · 1+ year ago

I cannot say enough amazing things about Tahiry! She did our engagement and wedding photos, and honestly I feel so incredibly lucky that she did. She captured the beautiful light and nature in our surroundings as well as our laughter and spirit we had during the process. We had so much fun with her and the pictures are absolutely stunning. Furthermore, we had our sneak peak 3 days after the wedding and the full album only a week after! I couldn't possibly be any happier, Tahiry is THE VERY BEST!

Tahiry Humrich Photography 7
    Tahiry Humrich Photography 8
    Tahiry Humrich Photography 9
    Tahiry Humrich Photography 10

Caryl · Married on 05/07/2017

Love, love, love Tahiry!!! I didn't have an opportunity to meet her until the day of my wedding as I had a destination wedding in Pensacola Beach. She was taking pictures from the moment she arrived. My only request was to take as many pictures outside with the natural light and beautiful scenery. She got the bride, groom and family pictures done so quickly so it didn't feel like I was missing the reception. The pictures were available within day of the wedding. They are amazing. The reception was so fun and she captured it all! I can't thank her enough for such an amazing job!

Elizabeth · Married on 04/20/2017

Tahiry does the most amazing work. She captured the sweetest moments with me and my family. The pictures of my babies I will treasure forever.

Sent on 04/29/2016

Tahiry Humrich Photography's reply:

Thanks Elizabeth! You guys were so fun.

Ashley · Married on 04/08/2017

When I started looking for photographers, I sorted through lots of galleries. Tahiry's work made me stop because her photos had what I was looking for - she captured a person's personality in the photo. I am so glad we met Tahiry! First of all, her professionalism and work ethic is amazing. My husband and I felt comfortable during our photo sessions. She gives just enough direction to help you but allows you to be yourself. After I saw our engagement photos I realized Tahiry is so talented that she can take anything, add some creative flair, and come up with artwork. I had no worries about my wedding photos- I was able to relax and enjoy the day and enjoy the session on the beach because I knew Tahiry could capture how happy we were!

The wedding day goes by so fast! Your photos are what you will look back on and remember how you felt and remember your loved ones. Photography is so important. Tahiry is in contact with you after sessions and keeps you up to date on how long things take. Though she says it can be from 2-6 weeks, she finished our photo galleries much earlier for both the engagement session and the wedding. I can't wait to book her for my family photos and belly pictures when we are pregnant :)

Elizabeth · Married on 03/24/2017

What can I say?? Tahiry was fantastic! My husband and I were super nervous in our engagement session, and Tahiry made us feel so comfortable and our pictures turned out fabulous! When it came time for the wedding, we had already developed a rapport which meant our wedding photos were incredible! She was flexible and relaxed throughout the evening which helped even more. Shout out to Taylor, her second shooter, as well! I loved some of her shots.

Thank you so much for helping preserve our memories of our special day! There is no question we would recommend you highly and use your services again!

Shelby · Married on 01/21/2017

We had the privilege of having Tahiry photograph our Engagement Shoot, Wedding Ceremony, and 'Elopement' in Yosemite National Park. And let me tell you, BEST decision we made during our wedding planning! As with many brides, picking the perfect photographer was high on my priority list. We have a ton of talented Photographers along the Coast, so I did all the researching and got a lot of references. I think what really sets Tahiry apart from the rest is her attention to detail. She goes above and beyond what is expected from her. When the weather started looking nasty for my outdoor wedding ceremony, she already had clear umbrellas ordered for the bridal party, just in case. When I had the crazy idea to say our vows in the dead of Winter in Yosemite, she had alternative trails and locations mapped out to make it happen before plans were even set. And when I wanted to take bridal pictures in the middle of Palafox at 10pm, she had her team stop traffic.. Literally.. To make it happen. She is super responsive. And made it easy for my husband (????) and I to feel comfortable in front of the camera. Most importantly, she captured how absolutely beautiful our wedding was, with the added bonus of her edgy editing.
    So yes, book her, because she's the best!

Karina · Married on 11/12/2016

Tahiry was so easy to work with and we love our photos. She had an extremely fast turn around, and definitely caught all that went on during our ceremony. She even went above and beyond for us after our big day to make sure we were happy with her services, which we definitely were/are.

Sent on 12/21/2016

Tahiry Humrich Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for the review! It means sooo much to me :) :)

Robert · Married on 10/01/2016

Tahiry was very easy to work with. We were a challenge in that I never wanted to say "our wedding," and she adapted well to that. She had great ideas, took great pictures and was a pleasure to be around.

B · Married on 05/10/2016

I had the pleasure of working with Tahiry & I had an absolute blast!! I felt comfortable around her and there was a professional presence. We started out just getting to know one another and towards the end I was enjoying posing to my music! She directed me very well & gave me great pointers. The photos were delivered very shortly after and I was blown AWAY!! They were beautiful! Clean, elegant & definitely worthy of being put on a large canvas! Thank you Tahiry! My experience was awesome & my confidence has gone up just seeing them. You won't be disappointed if you use her! :)

Sent on 05/06/2016

Tahiry Humrich Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for such a great review!! You were the best and so super gorgeous!

My husband and I had the privilege of having our pictures done by Tahiry! We laughed the whole entire time and were completely comfortable. The directions she gave were so easy to understand and work with, but she even let us do our own thing to which she captured beautifully. The end results of pictures were better than I could have ever imagined and I can't wait to work with her again in the future!

Sent on 04/29/2016

Tahiry Humrich Photography's reply:

Thanks Mal! Still one of my favorites to this day :)

Regan · Married on 01/18/2017

Tahiry is amazing. From the very beginning she made me feel like a valuable client, she responds to emails very quickly and is extremely accommodating. She got my pictures to me within a week of my wedding and they were fabulous! She even made a couple editing adjustments to my preference within an hour of my request! Her personality is so fun to be around and her work is phenomenal. My husband and I never looked better. Highly recommend!!!