Tabor Hill Winery & Restaurant Reviews

1 User photo

Tabor Hill Winery & Restaurant 1

Jeff Mazliach · Married on 08/03/2019

What a great day

The wedding was great, Hillary and the Tabor Hill staff did an amazing job to make our day special.

Sent on 08/19/2019
    Tabor Hill Winery & Restaurant 2

Tabor Hill Winery & Restaurant's reply:

Thank you for taking the time to write us a review. It was a pleasure to work with you and Amanda for your special day. I look forward to seeing you both at the winery for years to come to celebrate your anniversary!

Cindy DeYoung · Married on 10/13/2018

October 2018 Wedding

The staff at Tabor Hill Winery helped make my special day so perfect. I could not have dreamed for a better wedding day. They were with me every step of the way and responded to every message promptly. The venue is beautiful!. I got so many compliments and I cannot thank Tabor Hill enough for my amazing wedding that I will never forget!

Sent on 12/03/2018

Tabor Hill Winery & Restaurant's reply:

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our Estate Tent. It was a pleasure hosting you and your family for this special day. I hope to see you year after year celebrating your anniversary here at Tabor Hill Winery & Restaurant. Cheers!
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 09/08/2018

September 2018 Wedding

We are SO happy with our choice to have our wedding at Tabor Hill! The staff was amazing to work with and went above and beyond to make our day special. From the beautiful scenery and amenities provided, to the very responsive staff, I can't recommend Tabor Hill enough!

Sent on 04/01/2019

Tabor Hill Winery & Restaurant's reply:

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our Estate Tent. You and your husband will always be extra special to Tabor Hill since you were the first couple married at our Estate Tent. We loved working with you and making your day special. We hope to see you soon at the winery!