Tabletoppers By Cathy Reviews

Tabletoppers By Cathy 4
Tabletoppers By Cathy 5

Maria · Married on 09/14/2019

Wedding Decoration

I am so thankful to have found Cathy. My husband and I got married in a hotel and I was worried about our ceremony room looking like a meeting room. I contacted various companies to rent pipe and drape but nothing I found worked with our budget...then along came Cathy! We had an initial phone conversation in which we discussed what I wanted for our ceremony backdrop, ceremony arch, and sweetheart table backdrop. She followed up with various ideas and prices that were beautiful and affordable. I found an image online of a ceremony arch and she said she could recreate it. I must admit I was nervous after Cathy promised everything I wanted for a cost that was much lower than anything else I had found, but I took a chance and I am so glad I did. She absolutely exceeded my expectations and delivered everything she promised. My memory of our wedding will always be beautiful and Cathy played a large part in that. I highly recommend her for all of your wedding decoration needs!

Tabletoppers By Cathy 6
    Sent on 09/17/2019
  • Stacey

Stacey · Married on 09/07/2019

Excellence

Cathy was able to pull together a vision and made it beautiful and memorable at my wedding. I definitely recommend her for floral and decor. Pic below shows sweetheart back drop, bouquet and tall floral arrangements. These pictures do no justice, everything was dreamy beautiful!

Tabletoppers By Cathy 7
    Sent on 09/18/2019
  • Shannen

Shannen Moon · Married on 08/24/2019

Exceeded Expectations!

Cathy planned, organized, and decorated my baby shower to perfection! I gave a very vague and general idea for the theme and she knew exactly what to do. The decor for the event definitely exceeded all of my expectations! My shower guests are still talking about how beautiful everything was. She is truly the best in the DMV area. We will use her services for every event that we plan to have in the future.

Tabletoppers By Cathy 8
    Tabletoppers By Cathy 13
    Sent on 09/11/2019
  • Brooke

Brooke · Married on 06/08/2019

Beautiful florals! Great decision!

Working with Cathy to plan my wedding florals was one of the best decisions I made! Cathy is a very sweet and helpful person who was able to look at my inspiration pictures and match them exactly! She was very flexible with last minute changes and very accommodating throughout the entire process. She promptly answered all the questions I had and was able to give me recommendations when I needed them. We spoke multiple times to go over details and everything turned out perfectly! I received so many compliments on my "white and greenery" wedding day look. Cathy was very reasonable in price and a pleasure to work with. I will definitely work with her again on future events and would highly recommend her to anyone who is looking for an event florist!

Sent on 06/21/2019

Chris · Married on 03/09/2019

Wonderful experience!!

Cathy was incredible! After exchanging a few emails, we provided her photos of ideas we wanted as centerpieces for our reception and discussed our vision over the phone with her on a few occassions. To build upon our travel theme, she also offered to provide a few props to fill space on some side tables. She far exceeded our expectations!!! Cathy was very flexible, and incredibly easy and nice to work with. On top of all these amazing attributes, she was also the most reasonably priced vendor we found!

We would definitely recommend her to anyone!

Tabletoppers By Cathy 14
    Tabletoppers By Cathy 15
    Tabletoppers By Cathy 16
    Sent on 04/03/2019

Shannen · Married on 07/15/2017

Cathy was great! I only gave her a few details to work with and she went completely above and beyond all of my expectations! She handled all flowers, signs, and decor. Each individual element complemented the next. I would definitely recommend her to anyone trying to plan a fabulous wedding!

Sent on 07/22/2017

Ashley · Married on 03/04/2017

Cathy was wonderful! I met her thru another friend's wedding, she did all of the décor and flowers -everything looked gorgeous! When I was planning my own wedding I immediately thought of Cathy! The entire process was fantastic and I would recommend her 100 times over! The flowers were beautiful and she was super flexible with my back and forth of "can you drop them off at the church? oh wait no can you drop them off ahead of time in our bridal suite? etc etc" I highly recommend her to any brides-to-be!

Sent on 05/26/2017

D. · Married on 08/27/2016

Cathy did a terrific job with helping choose colors that would work well and compliment my wedding colors. She was flexible with the time that I requested and was able to set up quickly despite being delayed in traffic which cost a bit of time. The backdrop looked stunning and we received many compliments. Cathy made sure to keep in touch with me to make sure everything was still set. Of all the businesses I worked with for my wedding, Cathy is the only one who wanted to touch base with me a few days before just to make sure we were still set. I really appreciated her level of customer service.

Sent on 08/31/2016

Hazel · Married on 05/28/2016

Good Service and Very Reliable

Sent on 06/08/2016

Cathy was an excellent source to make our event special. We began with just table linens (with a thought for some drapery accents). She met with us in the space and she suggested uplighting in key places and even recommended a place to rent china and glassware.
    The day before the event, we were allowed into the space earlier than scheduled, so we requested her to come a couple of hours earlier. We appreciated that flexibility and she arrived on time. She assisted in set-up and even collected all the items right after the event, which was a great help.
    We originally booked her for the price, but were pleased with the quality of the rental condition (linen items were clean and ironed, not folded) and of course, the exceptional service.

Sent on 04/08/2016

Jennifer · event on: 06/20/2015

I found Cathy on Craigslist, and I was hesitant to use a florist I found on Craigslist without any personal recommendations, but I'm so glad I did. Cathy was fabulous to work with from the very start. She always got back to me the same day when I had questions. She was able to read my mind and put together floral arrangements that exceeded every expectation I had. She sent me pictures to get ideas of what she had in mind, so that we were always on the same page. And then the actual creations were gorgeous! Truly breathtaking floral arrangements that matched the concept photos perfectly. And, at the last minute, when I was planning for her delivery, she was able to narrow down her delivery window to the exact time that I wanted. As for prices, she was significantly lower than the quote I got from the florist at Wegman's.

You should definitely not hesitate to use Cathy for your special event. I'm so glad I did!

Sent on 06/23/2015

Paula · event on: 06/06/2015

I absolutely loved the service from beginning to end... From help with the invitations, to the lay out of the venue, great ideas and decorations. It was wonderful and people are still commenting on how nice the party was!

Sent on 06/10/2015

Stephanie · Married on 05/23/2015

Ms. Cathy was my saving grace for my wedding. She was a true visionary with her out of the box thinking and her suggestions were amazing. Until I met with and hired Ms. Cathy, my wedding plans were all over the place. She honed in on what it was that I wanted and made my wedding day spectacular. I love the fact that she can work with any budget and give you exactly what you want for your big day. She kept in contact with me constantly and presented new ideas and kept me track with what I needed to provide her. I can honestly say that if I had not found Ms. Cathy, my wedding would have been a disaster. Future brides and event planners you MUST have Cathy has part of your wedding and/or event. She will not disappoint. I can guarantee it. I can't wait to work with her again. She is fabulous and fantastic.

Sent on 06/19/2015

Raychel · event on: 05/02/2015

Mrs. Cathy, took my vision and magnified it with the beautiful flower arrangements and vases adding the right touch of class and feel to an existing atmosphere of WOW!! I echo the Excellence of this table topper designer and will summons her services AGAIN!!!!

Sent on 05/06/2015

Donna · Married on 05/02/2015

I am on the Fundraising Committee for Bethany House of Northern Virginia (http://www.bhnv.org/). We are a domestic violence shelter for women and children. Cathy donated floral centerpieces to our gala. There were about 100 people in attendance and over 20 tables. Cathy created classic, simple, and elegant pieces that really brought the gala to the next level. Everyone raved about the flowers and there was not one centerpiece left at the end of the night, they were all taken home by someone!

I met with Cathy once prior to go over the gala's theme and colors. She was friendly, professiona, and I liked her a lot. I spoke with her via email, text, and phone over the next few weeks. I never had to wait long to hear back from her, in fact, she had to wait on me a few times! She arrived to the gala venue on time and with everything she had promised.

The fact that she was so thorough, timely, and invested in our event, which she was doing FOR FREE, was impressive. I was amazed by her professionalism. I will definitely recommend her to co-workers, friends, and family!

Sent on 05/08/2015
  • LaceAce

Nina · Married on 04/11/2015

We rented all of our wedding reception linens from Cathy. She is one of the only one of our vendors who delivered exactly what she promised and did not disappoint us in any way. Her willingness to meet multiple times at my venue to allow me to compare and select colors, patterns, and fabrics is service deserving of an A+. Her numerous customized idea boards sent by email gave us lots of excellent choices within our vision for how our event was to look. She made it easy and affordable to knock the socks off our guests with an aesthetically pleasing presentation which my team of day of event coordinators set up. The bride and groom were ecstatic with the overall look, and all of this service was easy on the budget. Two thumbs up for an easy-to-work-with, collaborative, and competent vendor!

Sent on 04/18/2015

Sheila · Married on 07/27/2014

Ms. Dubois was awesome to work with. She provided the most elegant designs and decor for my daughter's wedding at my home and reception at Camelot by Martins. She captured exactly what we envisioned and more! Ms. Dubois far exceeded all of my expectations. Her ideas and execution of such were nothing less than superb!! The dinner and cake table designs blew everyone away!! Our guests are still buzzing about the sheer elegance and beauty of the wedding and reception (4 months later)!. We could not have done it without her creativity and sense of perfection!

Kelli · Married on 07/27/2014

Ms. Dubois was awesome to work with. She provided the most elegant designs and decor for our wedding at my home and reception at Camelot by Martins. She captured exactly what we envisioned and more! Ms. Dubois far exceeded all of my expectations. Her ideas and execution of such were nothing less than superb!! The dinner and cake table designs blew everyone away!! Our guests are still buzzing about the sheer elegance and beauty of the wedding and reception (4 months later)!. We could not have done it without her creativity and sense of perfection!

Sheila · Married on 07/27/2014

Ms. Dubois made my daughter's wedding day the most memorable ever. She took my daughter's ideas, and translated those into several spectacular designs for her to choose from. Needless to say choosing was difficult. She transformed my home into a beautiful backdrop for the wedding ceremony. The Wedding Reception was held at Camelot by Martins. The tablescapes (2 different designs/alternating tables) that Ms. Dubois designed left our guests speechless! It has been four (4) months since the wedding and our guests are still talking about the sheer elegance and beauty of the décor of the wedding and reception! Ms. Dubois was a delight to work with and very patient (as we changed our minds several times on some plans for the wedding site). I would highly recommend her services and would definitely hire her again for all other celebrated occasions!

Rachel · Married on 07/19/2014

Even though I booked her last minute, Cathy did an excellent job of meeting all of my needs and budget. She took time helping me through the decision and design process. She was really easy to work with and very accommodating! We loved how our flowers turned out (and fit our budget).

Sent on 08/04/2014

Cathy was a dream to work with in preparing for my wedding. She provided beautiful bouquets that were exactly what I requested/wanted. I highly recommend Tabletoppers by Cathy.

Sent on 07/24/2014

Cathy is awesome! Provided exactly what I asked for and more!

Claudia · Married on 07/11/2015

I was looking for a florist for my wedding that could create my vision without breaking the bank. Cathy had lots of great ideas and choose things that would fit our budget. Everything turned out beautifully at the church and reception venue. The only thing that she missed was a set of boutonnieres for the extended wedding party but I didn't consider that a big deal. Cathy is a professional who takes pride in exceeding expectations with her own handy work. I recommend her to any bride who doesn't want to sacrificed wedding flowers but wants a smaller budget.

Sent on 08/10/2015

Melody · Married on 11/07/2015

4.2
      3.5

We used Cathy to rent some decorations for our 115-person wedding. We met with her to look at tablecloths, and she had the exact colors we needed. We also ended up renting some centerpiece items and an aisle runner from her.

Cathy is incredibly responsive and very professional. She helped us come up with the best plan for how to arrange and decorate our tables, and she was very friendly and helpful. She was also flexible with us on delivery times. We had the items delivered the day before the wedding, and she did forget something we had ordered. She delivered it the next day, but some of our wedding party had to get up super early to put the decorations out the day of the wedding. She was great to work with, but did make that one mistake.

Sent on 11/23/2015

katrina · Married on 05/05/2018

2.0
      1.0
      2.5
      1.0
      3.0

My daughter just got married yesterday. We had some amazing vendors however this one was not. Table toppers by Cathy was the flower person. She charged me close to a $1000 and we got half dead bouquets and the mother's corsages fell apart after an hour! Part of her agreement was to pin the flowers on the guys which she didn’t do either. She basically brought the flowers and left immediately. She never sent me pictures of the “centerpieces” ahead of time as agreed upon, which looked like she picked out of a field. Totally disappointed. I should have known when we first met and she was disorganized and her "book" only had a few pages of old flower designs. Stay away from this vendor. She can't be counted on to do what she says.

Sent on 05/07/2018