Table Tops Etc Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner

• Mrs.
    Mrs. S. Married on 05/27/2022

Most Beautiful & Elegant Wedding Florals

I had the most beautiful flowers I could ask for, and that is due to Melissa & her incredible team! About a year before my wedding, Melissa & I had a Zoom call where we went over my vision & she provided detailed feedback. I can happily say she went beyond & above my expectations! She also provided beautiful succulent centerpieces for our Welcome Dinner. All of our guests when looking back at the photos said how gorgeous our flowers were. I wouldn't change a single thing - thank you all for everything! Photos courtesy of Rachel Solomon Photography.
    Taylor Married on 04/16/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Great service, beautiful and affordable

Melissa at tabletop did a great job with my wedding flowers. She was recommended to me and I was so pleased with how they turned out. She also was insanely quick at replying to emails… which is a huge selling point for me!! It also helped that she was actually affordable and didn’t make my jaw drop to the floor with the quote (like some other quotes I got)!! Haha thanks so much Melissa!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
  • Amie
    Amie M. Married on 03/12/2022

Incredible

Melissa was absolutely AMAZING!! She was very responsive and helped me capture my floral vision. We got so many compliments on our florals and it was exactly what I wanted.
    Sara J. Married on 02/22/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Unbelievable experience beginning to end

I cannot say enough about my positive experience with Table Tops Etc.!!! I am from the Minneapolis area and did a destination wedding in Scottsdale so didn't have the luxury of. Melissa took time to know the vision for our wedding and came up with an unbelievable table setting and bouquets. I was speechless when I saw her finished product! Thank you again, Melissa, for doing an exceptional job!!!
    Leeann S. Married on 10/24/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Gorgeous florals, fun and easy to work with!

Table Tops provided added so much beauty and style to our wedding. Melissa and team are easy to work with and also provide a lot of creative input. Hire them!
  • Rachael
    Rachael L. Married on 10/15/2021

Amazing and seamless

Melissa at Table Tops helped us every step of the way to choose our personal flowers and something simple but elegant for our centerpieces. My mother reallllly wanted altar flowers at our church for the ceremony, so she worked with Melissa to match our flowers and it looked great! They delivered flowers on time and they lasted all day easily! They delivered our reception and church flowers and set them up. They also had the option to rent tablecloths, candles, etc if needed, even though we did not rent anything from them. Great company and it was fun working with them! I'd recommend them again any day!
  • Jeannine
    Jeannine M. Married on 10/08/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Rehearsal dinner arrangements blend with reception floral arrangements.

As the parents of the groom planning the rehearsal dinner from across the country, the team at Table Tops Etc was very responsive, professional and helpful. We wanted our rehearsal dinner floral arrangements to blend with and be used with the florals the next evening at the wedding reception and this was accomplished beautifully. We were so happy with how everything looked as were the bride and groom!
  • Debbie
    Debbie A. Married on 08/14/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Stunning out of state flowers

I just attended a wedding in NC that Melissa from Table Tops did the flowers for. When I asked the bride who did her flowers (they were stunning) she said it was the groom's cousin from AZ. I asked to speak with her myself to tell her what a lovely job she did. Doing out-of-state flowers for a family member goes above and beyond. Anyone in AZ should know that they are in great hands with Table Tops!
  • Beth
    Beth A. Married on 08/01/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Stunning floral arrangements & great service!

I wanted to thank you for the beautiful flowers you designed for our wedding! They were glorious! The standing flowers really enhanced the ceremony, softening the mountain landscape & concrete patio (at Timberline Lodge). And the bouquets were absolutely stunning!!! I'd definitely recommend Table Tops - you were wonderful to work with!
    Ranjita Married on 07/02/2021

Amazing and kind!

As a vendor I am always looking for a good florist that can bring my vision to life! Melissa and her team are amazing and always deliver what I need!! And always willing to go the extra mile! Very quick to get back to me and make sure things are set and ready to go!! Easy fun and great to work with!!
  • Allie
    Allie D. Married on 03/13/2021

Floral Paradise at the Sanctuary

Table Tops Etc. by far exceeded my wildest dreams! During my first meeting with Melissa, she really took the time to see what it was I was envisioning and showed me, complete with visual aids, how it would come together. I told her I was specifically looking for saguaro skeletons and had been unsuccessful find them with any rental company. That's when Melissa took me to her back room and showed me the HUGE twin skeletons she already had. At that moment I was sold. Melissa worked with me to think out of the box (greenery for days, cotton, rosemary, succulents and cacti in my pieces) and put together a STUNNING custom ceiling piece that was installed over the dance floor. I could not recommend Melissa & Table Tops Etc. enough!
  • Nicole
    Nicole Married on 07/13/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Created exactly what I wanted.

I gave them a couple pictures of ideas I wanted and I think the flowers they gave me were much more beautiful. The colors and size was perfect They even got some of the leaves gold (my other wedding color). And my experience with them was a breeze. Thanks table tops ❤️
    My photographer was Alyssa McConaughey Photography
  • W
    Wren J. Married on 04/02/2020

Thank you Melissa!

Melissa was great to work with! We had small wedding and only met one time and she completely got my vision! She does a beautiful job!

Wren,
    Thank you for taking the time to write the review! I appreciate it and wish you well. Your wedding was so intimate and beautiful:)
    All the best, Melissa
    Autumn Married on 09/01/2019

Extremely Talented Team

Besides marrying my best friend- the flowers at our wedding were seriously my favorite detail of all. Just LOOK at the pictures! I spent way too much time researching florists and micromanaging the entire process. I was very particular and was probably a nightmare client but Table Tops etc made me feel comfortable letting go right away. Mary and Melissa are extremely knowledgeable and detail oriented. They took everything into account (weather, color, size, etc) they were able to work with my ever changing ideas and implement it all within my budget. It was so easy to coordinate and communicate with Mary and Melissa. Absolutely amazing. I would recommend Table Tops Etc time and time again. Thank you.

Autumn,
    Thank you so much for your extremely kind words. You were such a dream to work with and we wish you all the best in this new journey with your spouse!
    We would LOVE to feature all of your stunning images. Feel free to send your gallery to marketing@tabletopsetc.net to get started! xx
    Laura Married on 12/29/2018

Beautiful Details

They created the most beautiful bouquets and centerpieces with little direction. The colors in the flowers were perfect and the centerpieces had a lovely candle and lantern display.
    Megan Married on 12/01/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Much delayed, more than deserved review

Melissa and her team are top notch. I went in with a very clear vision of what I wanted for our wedding and she helped it to come to life making sure to give useful and valuable suggestions along the way. My flowers were absolutely flawless on the day of the wedding!!

I’ll discuss a few points that I know are always important to everyone:
    1. Her price is very comparable to the rest of the market. She is very fair for what she provides and is very helpful at getting you to your ideal budget. Melissa made wonderful suggestions on where we could cut back and was very honest on where we shouldn’t cut back (in order to keep the look I was going for).
    2. She is SO responsive!! Most of the time I got a response from her within a few hours but always within 24 hours. This continued from the day we contacted her initially to the wedding.

Overall, I would recommend Melissa and the entire team at table tops over and over again!
  • Mecah
    Mecah L. Married on 11/12/2018

10/10 would recommend!!

Melissa and her team are absolutely AMAZING!! She took me on extremely last minute when my first florist bailed on me two weeks before our wedding... Even though she had seven other weddings the same weekend, she took the role without hesitation and went so far above what I was even hoping for. Table Tops made my wedding a complete dream, and even though my wedding is over, people are still raving about how beautiful my flowers were. Melissa and her team are So talented with designing and I honestly can't imagine what I would have done without them. They are so professional, knowledgeable, and no matter what your budget is you will be so incredibly happy with the outcome.
    Thank you again Table Tops for everything you did for our wedding!!
  • Sarah
    Sarah Married on 11/10/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Best. Wedding. Flowers. Ever!

Working with Table Tops was incredible! I was very lost in where to even begin with my wedding flowers and Melissa and team guided me in the right direction. She knew the exact vibe I was going for and the beautiful flowers reflected that. The best testament to the work they do is we decided to order an arch 3 weeks before the wedding day - we had no idea what it would look like or how sturdy the material would be. Melissa was able to take it and make a GORGEOUS floral arrangement on the piece that could not have exceeded my expectations more. THANK YOU TABLE TOPS!
  • Nicole
    Nicole Married on 10/06/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Can't stop smiling about my beautiful bouquet and centerpieces on our wedding day!

I had spent quite a bit of time searching for the perfect florist to use for our wedding day, and I could not be more thrilled that we decided to go with Table Tops Etc! Melissa was fantastic to work with. She was so helpful, flexible, and willing to spend the time necessary to really understand our vision for the day. She responded to every email and request so promptly, and was able to make the changes we asked for to fit our vision. And an added bonus is that they were able to provide everything we needed, including the arch for our ceremony, fabric and ribbon, the stands for the table centerpieces... it was a one stop shop! My smile lit up when I saw my bouquet and I kept smiling with each arrangement I saw from them throughout the day, from the ceremony throughout the reception. All of our guests were also very impressed by how spectacular everything looked. Thank you Table Tops Etc. for helping to make our day so beautiful!

Table Tops Etc's reply:

Congratulations! Thank you for the kind words:) We loved designing the flowers with the beautiful Amnesia roses - such a wonderful change from "blush". Your mom and I loved our Boston talk also.
    Come see us soon at the shop. All the best! Melissa
    Kelsey Married on 04/07/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    We were more than happy we chose Table Tops to create the florals for our daughter's wedding. Where to start?
    I guess what we appreciated most was their willingness to accommodate any requests and changes that were made throughout the planning process. Other aspects of their service we were thrilled with were their knowledge of all the
    various types of flowers, when they are available and choices for substituting any desired flowers if neccessary. Their creativity in designing the floral bouquets, centerpieces etc., was impressive, along with their professionalism, dependability, reasonable pricing, efficient communication and pleasant attitudes. They were easy to work with and reassuring, which is always a God send when things get stressful. The wedding was so beautiful in large part because of Melissa and her staff at Table Tops.
    Corissa Married on 01/04/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    We love working with Table Tops ETC they are true artists at what they do. Melissa Lewis the owner really has an eye for detail and transforming the space with beautiful flowers and design. We have Table Tops ETC on our preferred Vendor list as we recommend them to all of our brides looking for a Florist and Wedding Design.
    Denise Married on 09/30/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    I just wanted to let you know how much we loved everything that you did for Our wedding! You were spot on with what we wanted the look to be and also appreciated all the touches that you did to make the venue perfect!
    I was able to take home most of the flowers ( I went to the dollar store and got a bunch of containers before the wedding ) and shared them with family and friends ....we are still enjoying them! It was a pleasure to work with you!
    Melissa Married on 07/29/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Melissa was my florist for our July 29th, 2017 wedding. Melissa did an amazing job designing our flowers. I explained what I was hoping for and she made it all come to life. When my order arrived one item was missing. I called Melissa on the phone and she apologized and personally delivered and set up the missing flowers. Couldn't have asked for a better experience with a florist.

Melissa@ElegantlyCountry
    Rhiannon Married on 07/28/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Always such a pleasure to work with Melissa at Table Tops Etc. Her work is always beautiful and our clients are always SO HAPPY they chose her for their special day!!
illustration stars