79 Reviews for Table Tops Etc

Single Flowers (4)
Samples (3)
Non-Floral (2)
78 Table Tops Etc Reviews

We were more than happy we chose Table Tops to create the florals for our daughter's wedding. Where to start?
I guess what we appreciated most was their willingness to accommodate any requests and changes that were made throughout the planning process. Other aspects of their service we were thrilled with were their knowledge of all the
various types of flowers, when they are available and choices for substituting any desired flowers if neccessary. Their creativity in designing the floral bouquets, centerpieces etc., was impressive, along with their professionalism, dependability, reasonable pricing, efficient communication and pleasant attitudes. They were easy to work with and reassuring, which is always a God send when things get stressful. The wedding was so beautiful in large part because of Melissa and her staff at Table Tops.

Profile Picture Kelsey, 4/7/18, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

We love working with Table Tops ETC they are true artists at what they do. Melissa Lewis the owner really has an eye for detail and transforming the space with beautiful flowers and design. We have Table Tops ETC on our preferred Vendor list as we recommend them to all of our brides looking for a Florist and Wedding Design.

Profile Picture corissa, 1/4/18, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Melissa was my florist for our July 29th, 2017 wedding. Melissa did an amazing job designing our flowers. I explained what I was hoping for and she made it all come to life. When my order arrived one item was missing. I called Melissa on the phone and she apologized and personally delivered and set up the missing flowers. Couldn't have asked for a better experience with a florist.

Melissa@ElegantlyCountry

Profile Picture Melissa, 7/29/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Always such a pleasure to work with Melissa at Table Tops Etc. Her work is always beautiful and our clients are always SO HAPPY they chose her for their special day!!

Profile Picture Rhiannon, 7/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Melissa and her team are absolutely amazing! I met with a couple other florist before I got to meet Melissa, and she is by far the most down-to-earth and relatable florist I met! It was so easy to connect with her, she has a gorgeous warehouse, and her staff treated me very well too. Melissa and her team were very in tune with what I wanted for our wedding florals and they paid close attention to the concept board that my wedding planner had created for me. They designed my wedding bouquet and my MOH's bouquet, all the boutonnieres for my groom and the guys, and this amazing greenery piece for our wedding arbor! They even took note of my height and size when I said I wanted a "wild" bouquet, so they were careful to not make one that was too big for me (because I am only 5 inches tall). I am obsessed with our wedding photos and a big part of that is because of how beautiful our florals were! I can't stop looking at them. I loved them so much I preserved as much of the bouquet as I could so that I can always look back at the wonderful memories! Thank you Table Tops!!!

Profile Picture Larissa, 4/8/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Flower Petals

I can't thank Melissa and her team enough for making my dream wedding come true! I did what all the brides do...I met with Melissa and then decided to look at other florists, but I kept going back to the ideas that Melissa had come up with. Her customer service by far was one of the best we had seen with all of our vendors and she answered all my questions and helped me execute my ideas - I felt like she was reading my mind I remember when I walked into the ballroom and saw our sweethearts table and the centerpieces I was overjoyed that everything came out perfect. Table Tops etc is a class act when it comes to professionalism, customer service and execution. Weddings for sure are stressful, but having such a wonderful vendor gave me less stress.

Profile Picture Nicole, 1/14/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Non-Floral, Table Arrangements, Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up

Melissa and her team far exceeded any expectations we had. We had a very small intimate wedding, but they made it feel like the most elegant event. The flowers, from the centerpieces, to my bouquet and everything in between was absolutely beautiful. And I can't say enough about the service Melissa and her team provided. They were kind enough to go above and beyond for me and my husband and I am so appreciative. Table Tops was the best! Thank you!

Profile Picture Katy, 12/31/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Single Flowers, Table Arrangements

Thank you Melissa and your team at Table Tops, Etc. My wedding was absolutely beautiful thanks to your creativity and design efforts. Superstition Mountain Golf & Country Club is a beautiful place and its hard to top, but you did it!

Profile Picture Krystal, 11/19/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Non-Floral, Single Flowers, Table Arrangements, Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Samples, Set Up

Melissa at Table Tops was so wonderful to work with! She and her team designed the most beautiful arrangements for my recent wedding. Melissa and I discussed the general look and feel I wanted my wedding to have and then the Table Tops team executed that vision perfectly. Everyone was extremely easy to work with and made the process super easy for me, which is exactly what you need as the bride! Thanks Melissa!!

Profile Picture Taylor, 10/22/16, 7 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements, Delivery, Set Up

Melissa at Table Tops Etc made this vision that I had in my head come to life. It was exactly what I dreamed of and could not have asked for anything better. Everyone told me how beautiful my flowers were. She even make a mock up of a centerpiece before my wedding to make sure that I liked the design. On top of the flowers, we also rented an arch with fabric and napkins. I would definitely recommend Table Tops Etc to everyone.

Profile Picture Jessica, 10/15/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Melissa and her team at Table Tops Etc. did an excellent job. She took into account my flower preferences and color/ambiance ideas, and supplemented them with her own creativity and experience to produce a fantastic final work product. All of the boutineers, bouquets, ceremony flowers, and reception centerpieces, were delivered on-time and as promised. She provides great value, and gave me a 10% discount for buying my wedding dress at the affiliate store next to her shop, Luv Bridal.

Profile Picture Jennifer, 10/15/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

We worked with Melissa at Table Tops, Etc. We were planning from across the country and she was great to work with! I gave her our budget, colors, and the look we were going for and she was able to give us great centerpieces, bouquets, and boutonnieres. All within our budget - which was on the lower side. I highly recommend Table Tops, Etc!

Profile Picture Megan, 6/4/16, 9 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up

Melissa was a lifesaver! I wanted a very simple wedding design style and I didn't want to spend thousands and thousands of dollars on flowers! I met with her and she did a mock up of my centerpieces, which were potted succulents with spray rose accents in light pink, she also had this genius idea to add a taller element with a succulent on a tall monet glass vase, she was familiar with my venue and said it would be good for the space.

She did a gorgeous blush pink peony bouquet, prettier than all the ones Chuck Bass ever gave Blair on Gossip girl- it was perfect not too big, which is what I wanted to avoid but I wish I could upload a photo it was beautiful!

Where Melissa really won me over was here, let me back up. I was going to have a Mexican themed table during cocktail hour, and during my initial meeting I asked her if I could possibly rent some cylinder vases in assorted sizes to put some Mexican decor eggs in there for this Mexican table.

She was like "bring the eggs we can put them together here," a couple weeks later I took the eggs and she let me borrow the vases on good faith I would bring them back after the wedding- she didn't even mark them on our invoice, which I was expecting her to do a rental charge for the cylinders or something! It was so nice!

Because we went on our honeymoon right after the wedding, she picked up the centerpiece vases from my venue the next day. Just a few days ago, I went to return the cylinders I borrowed, she greeted me and she had the centerpieces set up on her counter top and told me to take one home!! Now I have a great element from our wedding right in our kitchen!

Melissa and her team were phenomenal, everything turned out amazing, simple and classic but stunning all at once! My out of towners loved the cactus and succulent combination- had to have some piece of the desert!

I highly recommend her to anyone getting married in Phoenix- went above and beyond!

Profile Picture Jackie, 4/9/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Table Arrangements, Consultations, Delivery, Samples, Set Up

Melissa and her team ROCK! They are the sweetest and most passionate group of florists that I have ever worked with. Melissa, the head designer, offers the most beautiful options and effortlessly takes your image inspirations and creates a gorgeous reality. Melissa and her whole team work with such precision, I couldn't have asked for anything better on my wedding day! XO

Profile Picture Brandi, 4/8/16, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers

Melissa and Veronica were great to work with. I am not a big flower person, and they were able to guide me into selecting some flowers that worked great with the theme of the day. My husband and I wanted to do boutonniere out of shot gun shells, and they were able to make it work and they looked great! We live in San Diego and planned everything from a distance, but Melissa and Veronica were very flexible in fitting us in to see them when we had last minute trips to Arizona. They were really wonderful to work with!

Profile Picture Sarah, 11/22/15, 6 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Single Flowers, Table Arrangements, Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Samples, Set Up

Melissa was great to work with and my flowers were beautiful! She was very respectful of both budget and creative vision. She was very helping in making sure I could fulfill my vision in my budget. When i asked her if we could use saguaro skeletons for our alter instead of a traditional arch she seemed very excited to create something super unique and it turned our gorgeous. We collected our own vases to use and dropped them off the week before the wedding, it was a little different than what we had talked about but Melissa and he team were able to accommodate the new vases and even ended up purchasing them from us she liked them so much! Our bouquets were gorgeous, but that was the one tiny criticism my bouquet started to wilt pretty early in the day but still looked nice for pictures. Her suggestions for flowers were very helpful, she has a great creative eye, my only regret is not being able to spend more money to really let them flex their creative muscle!

Profile Picture User4554373, 2+ years ago, 6 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up

Don't take chances when it comes to experience, professionalism, creativity, and beautiful outcomes for your special event! Melissa and her team were hired to provide floral services, all decorations, lighting, and more for our daughter's wedding. They created a one-of-a-kind perfect experience we will never forget.

Along with her team of professionals, Melissa addressed every detail and made sure our event was perfect.

The expectation was a bit tricky. We were looking for an urban-themed event in an old historic building in Downtown Phoenix. Melissa would need to use creative piping, lighting, candles, flowers and other decorative pieces to create the fun and funky look our daughter and her fiancé were looking for. She pulled it off perfectly. Our guests from all over the US and even China were treated to a one-of-a-kind setting and venue. The bride and groom were extremely pleased.

Profile Picture Kim, 11/14/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Flowers, Lighting & Decor

I just got married last Saturday (3 days ago) and couldn't wait to review Veronica with Table Tops Etc. I was blown away by my flowers. I don't think I've ever seen a prettier arrangement (even on Pinterest!). I couldn't stop staring at them all night and was telling everyone how obsessed I was. I was going for a "vintage elegant" look for my wedding and Veronica nailed it with the flowers, victorian-style vases and candle holders. She is a true artist and made some suggestions that I'm SO glad we went with. She also was very cognizant of our budget. You must check out their amazing studio in Phoenix with a large assortment of decor and props. They now even have a wedding dress boutique attached! Book TTE.. Couldn't recommend them enough! :)

Profile Picture Jackie, 5/2/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

We interviewed several florists but Veronica was the best for us. The flowers at the church were stunning. The reception event looked like a fairyland. She provided couches, and tables for the outdoor happy hour. When our seating chart fell apart she came through and placed greenery around it to make it look finished. She put together the sparkling linens, the beautiful chairs, the fabulous place settings and the amazing flowers for the dinner. She was a delight to work with in all areas.

Profile Picture Heather, 3/21/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

We loved TT's work. They knew exactly what we were looking for an were very flexible with our requests. We were able to go to their workshop in downtown Phoenix and play around with a few ideas and actually see what our flowers would look like. Melissa was very professional and very easy to work with. Our flowers were beautiful and TT helped us donate the flowers after our wedding to a local hospital. I would highly recommend Table Tops.

Profile Picture Sheena, 12/6/14, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Veronica was wonderful to work with. We planned a wedding in only 30 days and there were major changes to the guest count during this time. We went from only 40 guests to 100. Veronica was great during this time since we had to make several changes to our order with the flowers and linens. She was patience and helpful and her ideas for what flowers to fit the color scheme were perfect.

Profile Picture Michelle, 11/22/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I was quite indecisive about what to do with the floral for our wedding. With very minimal direction, Melissa was able to provide suggestions to create exactly what I had envisioned. Our bouquets and floral center pieces were beautiful! Melissa was professional and prompt in her communications and a pleasure to work with.

Profile Picture Marissa, 11/8/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Melissa at Table Tops was amazing and a joy to work with. Table Tops provided all of the decor, linens, chair rentals, Chuppah, and more. She truly worked with my budget and I still had my "dream" wedding decor. Everything was so beautiful and worth every penny.

Profile Picture Sarah, 10/19/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Party Supplies

I can't say enough good things about working with Veronica. It was like we were on the same page the entire time. We loved her and her work so much she even ended up being a guest at our wedding. The flowers were breathtaking, the decor stunning, and the vision unbelievable. She took the concept right out of my head and made it the most beautiful reality. I was speechless when I saw it all. Thank you for making my dream wedding come to life!

Profile Picture Brienna, 9/20/14, 3 Reviews