Table Tops Etc Reviews

Table Tops Etc 6
Table Tops Etc 7

Laura · Married on 12/29/2018

Beautiful Details

They created the most beautiful bouquets and centerpieces with little direction. The colors in the flowers were perfect and the centerpieces had a lovely candle and lantern display.

• Mecah

Mecah Lynne Kassir · Married on 11/12/2018

10/10 would recommend!!

Melissa and her team are absolutely AMAZING!! She took me on extremely last minute when my first florist bailed on me two weeks before our wedding... Even though she had seven other weddings the same weekend, she took the role without hesitation and went so far above what I was even hoping for. Table Tops made my wedding a complete dream, and even though my wedding is over, people are still raving about how beautiful my flowers were. Melissa and her team are So talented with designing and I honestly can't imagine what I would have done without them. They are so professional, knowledgeable, and no matter what your budget is you will be so incredibly happy with the outcome.
    Thank you again Table Tops for everything you did for our wedding!!

Table Tops Etc 9
    Table Tops Etc 10
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 11/10/2018

Best. Wedding. Flowers. Ever!

Working with Table Tops was incredible! I was very lost in where to even begin with my wedding flowers and Melissa and team guided me in the right direction. She knew the exact vibe I was going for and the beautiful flowers reflected that. The best testament to the work they do is we decided to order an arch 3 weeks before the wedding day - we had no idea what it would look like or how sturdy the material would be. Melissa was able to take it and make a GORGEOUS floral arrangement on the piece that could not have exceeded my expectations more. THANK YOU TABLE TOPS!

Table Tops Etc 11
  • Nicole

Nicole · Married on 10/06/2018

Can't stop smiling about my beautiful bouquet and centerpieces on our wedding day!

I had spent quite a bit of time searching for the perfect florist to use for our wedding day, and I could not be more thrilled that we decided to go with Table Tops Etc! Melissa was fantastic to work with. She was so helpful, flexible, and willing to spend the time necessary to really understand our vision for the day. She responded to every email and request so promptly, and was able to make the changes we asked for to fit our vision. And an added bonus is that they were able to provide everything we needed, including the arch for our ceremony, fabric and ribbon, the stands for the table centerpieces... it was a one stop shop! My smile lit up when I saw my bouquet and I kept smiling with each arrangement I saw from them throughout the day, from the ceremony throughout the reception. All of our guests were also very impressed by how spectacular everything looked. Thank you Table Tops Etc. for helping to make our day so beautiful!

Sent on 10/20/2018
    Table Tops Etc 12

Table Tops Etc's reply:

Congratulations! Thank you for the kind words:) We loved designing the flowers with the beautiful Amnesia roses - such a wonderful change from "blush". Your mom and I loved our Boston talk also.
    Come see us soon at the shop. All the best! Melissa

Kelsey · Married on 04/07/2018

We were more than happy we chose Table Tops to create the florals for our daughter's wedding. Where to start?
    I guess what we appreciated most was their willingness to accommodate any requests and changes that were made throughout the planning process. Other aspects of their service we were thrilled with were their knowledge of all the
    various types of flowers, when they are available and choices for substituting any desired flowers if neccessary. Their creativity in designing the floral bouquets, centerpieces etc., was impressive, along with their professionalism, dependability, reasonable pricing, efficient communication and pleasant attitudes. They were easy to work with and reassuring, which is always a God send when things get stressful. The wedding was so beautiful in large part because of Melissa and her staff at Table Tops.

corissa · Married on 01/04/2018

We love working with Table Tops ETC they are true artists at what they do. Melissa Lewis the owner really has an eye for detail and transforming the space with beautiful flowers and design. We have Table Tops ETC on our preferred Vendor list as we recommend them to all of our brides looking for a Florist and Wedding Design.

Denise · Married on 09/30/2017

I just wanted to let you know how much we loved everything that you did for Our wedding! You were spot on with what we wanted the look to be and also appreciated all the touches that you did to make the venue perfect!
    I was able to take home most of the flowers ( I went to the dollar store and got a bunch of containers before the wedding ) and shared them with family and friends ....we are still enjoying them! It was a pleasure to work with you!

Melissa · Married on 07/29/2017

Melissa was my florist for our July 29th, 2017 wedding. Melissa did an amazing job designing our flowers. I explained what I was hoping for and she made it all come to life. When my order arrived one item was missing. I called Melissa on the phone and she apologized and personally delivered and set up the missing flowers. Couldn't have asked for a better experience with a florist.

Melissa@ElegantlyCountry

Table Tops Etc 13
    Table Tops Etc 14
    Table Tops Etc 15

Rhiannon · Married on 07/28/2017

Always such a pleasure to work with Melissa at Table Tops Etc. Her work is always beautiful and our clients are always SO HAPPY they chose her for their special day!!

Larissa · Married on 04/08/2017

Melissa and her team are absolutely amazing! I met with a couple other florist before I got to meet Melissa, and she is by far the most down-to-earth and relatable florist I met! It was so easy to connect with her, she has a gorgeous warehouse, and her staff treated me very well too. Melissa and her team were very in tune with what I wanted for our wedding florals and they paid close attention to the concept board that my wedding planner had created for me. They designed my wedding bouquet and my MOH's bouquet, all the boutonnieres for my groom and the guys, and this amazing greenery piece for our wedding arbor! They even took note of my height and size when I said I wanted a "wild" bouquet, so they were careful to not make one that was too big for me (because I am only 5 inches tall). I am obsessed with our wedding photos and a big part of that is because of how beautiful our florals were! I can't stop looking at them. I loved them so much I preserved as much of the bouquet as I could so that I can always look back at the wonderful memories! Thank you Table Tops!!!

Nicole · Married on 01/14/2017

I can't thank Melissa and her team enough for making my dream wedding come true! I did what all the brides do...I met with Melissa and then decided to look at other florists, but I kept going back to the ideas that Melissa had come up with. Her customer service by far was one of the best we had seen with all of our vendors and she answered all my questions and helped me execute my ideas - I felt like she was reading my mind I remember when I walked into the ballroom and saw our sweethearts table and the centerpieces I was overjoyed that everything came out perfect. Table Tops etc is a class act when it comes to professionalism, customer service and execution. Weddings for sure are stressful, but having such a wonderful vendor gave me less stress.

Katy · Married on 12/31/2016

Melissa and her team far exceeded any expectations we had. We had a very small intimate wedding, but they made it feel like the most elegant event. The flowers, from the centerpieces, to my bouquet and everything in between was absolutely beautiful. And I can't say enough about the service Melissa and her team provided. They were kind enough to go above and beyond for me and my husband and I am so appreciative. Table Tops was the best! Thank you!

Krystal · Married on 11/19/2016

Thank you Melissa and your team at Table Tops, Etc. My wedding was absolutely beautiful thanks to your creativity and design efforts. Superstition Mountain Golf & Country Club is a beautiful place and its hard to top, but you did it!

Taylor · Married on 10/22/2016

Melissa at Table Tops was so wonderful to work with! She and her team designed the most beautiful arrangements for my recent wedding. Melissa and I discussed the general look and feel I wanted my wedding to have and then the Table Tops team executed that vision perfectly. Everyone was extremely easy to work with and made the process super easy for me, which is exactly what you need as the bride! Thanks Melissa!!

Jessica · Married on 10/15/2016

Melissa at Table Tops Etc made this vision that I had in my head come to life. It was exactly what I dreamed of and could not have asked for anything better. Everyone told me how beautiful my flowers were. She even make a mock up of a centerpiece before my wedding to make sure that I liked the design. On top of the flowers, we also rented an arch with fabric and napkins. I would definitely recommend Table Tops Etc to everyone.

Jennifer · Married on 10/15/2016

Melissa and her team at Table Tops Etc. did an excellent job. She took into account my flower preferences and color/ambiance ideas, and supplemented them with her own creativity and experience to produce a fantastic final work product. All of the boutineers, bouquets, ceremony flowers, and reception centerpieces, were delivered on-time and as promised. She provides great value, and gave me a 10% discount for buying my wedding dress at the affiliate store next to her shop, Luv Bridal.

Megan · Married on 06/04/2016

We worked with Melissa at Table Tops, Etc. We were planning from across the country and she was great to work with! I gave her our budget, colors, and the look we were going for and she was able to give us great centerpieces, bouquets, and boutonnieres. All within our budget - which was on the lower side. I highly recommend Table Tops, Etc!

Jackie · Married on 04/09/2016

Melissa was a lifesaver! I wanted a very simple wedding design style and I didn't want to spend thousands and thousands of dollars on flowers! I met with her and she did a mock up of my centerpieces, which were potted succulents with spray rose accents in light pink, she also had this genius idea to add a taller element with a succulent on a tall monet glass vase, she was familiar with my venue and said it would be good for the space.

She did a gorgeous blush pink peony bouquet, prettier than all the ones Chuck Bass ever gave Blair on Gossip girl- it was perfect not too big, which is what I wanted to avoid but I wish I could upload a photo it was beautiful!

Where Melissa really won me over was here, let me back up. I was going to have a Mexican themed table during cocktail hour, and during my initial meeting I asked her if I could possibly rent some cylinder vases in assorted sizes to put some Mexican decor eggs in there for this Mexican table.

She was like "bring the eggs we can put them together here," a couple weeks later I took the eggs and she let me borrow the vases on good faith I would bring them back after the wedding- she didn't even mark them on our invoice, which I was expecting her to do a rental charge for the cylinders or something! It was so nice!

Because we went on our honeymoon right after the wedding, she picked up the centerpiece vases from my venue the next day. Just a few days ago, I went to return the cylinders I borrowed, she greeted me and she had the centerpieces set up on her counter top and told me to take one home!! Now I have a great element from our wedding right in our kitchen!

Melissa and her team were phenomenal, everything turned out amazing, simple and classic but stunning all at once! My out of towners loved the cactus and succulent combination- had to have some piece of the desert!

I highly recommend her to anyone getting married in Phoenix- went above and beyond!

Brandi · Married on 04/08/2016

Melissa and her team ROCK! They are the sweetest and most passionate group of florists that I have ever worked with. Melissa, the head designer, offers the most beautiful options and effortlessly takes your image inspirations and creates a gorgeous reality. Melissa and her whole team work with such precision, I couldn't have asked for anything better on my wedding day! XO

Sarah · Married on 11/22/2015

Melissa and Veronica were great to work with. I am not a big flower person, and they were able to guide me into selecting some flowers that worked great with the theme of the day. My husband and I wanted to do boutonniere out of shot gun shells, and they were able to make it work and they looked great! We live in San Diego and planned everything from a distance, but Melissa and Veronica were very flexible in fitting us in to see them when we had last minute trips to Arizona. They were really wonderful to work with!

Melissa was great to work with and my flowers were beautiful! She was very respectful of both budget and creative vision. She was very helping in making sure I could fulfill my vision in my budget. When i asked her if we could use saguaro skeletons for our alter instead of a traditional arch she seemed very excited to create something super unique and it turned our gorgeous. We collected our own vases to use and dropped them off the week before the wedding, it was a little different than what we had talked about but Melissa and he team were able to accommodate the new vases and even ended up purchasing them from us she liked them so much! Our bouquets were gorgeous, but that was the one tiny criticism my bouquet started to wilt pretty early in the day but still looked nice for pictures. Her suggestions for flowers were very helpful, she has a great creative eye, my only regret is not being able to spend more money to really let them flex their creative muscle!

Kim · Married on 11/14/2015

Don't take chances when it comes to experience, professionalism, creativity, and beautiful outcomes for your special event! Melissa and her team were hired to provide floral services, all decorations, lighting, and more for our daughter's wedding. They created a one-of-a-kind perfect experience we will never forget.

Along with her team of professionals, Melissa addressed every detail and made sure our event was perfect.

The expectation was a bit tricky. We were looking for an urban-themed event in an old historic building in Downtown Phoenix. Melissa would need to use creative piping, lighting, candles, flowers and other decorative pieces to create the fun and funky look our daughter and her fiancé were looking for. She pulled it off perfectly. Our guests from all over the US and even China were treated to a one-of-a-kind setting and venue. The bride and groom were extremely pleased.

Jackie · Married on 05/02/2015

I just got married last Saturday (3 days ago) and couldn't wait to review Veronica with Table Tops Etc. I was blown away by my flowers. I don't think I've ever seen a prettier arrangement (even on Pinterest!). I couldn't stop staring at them all night and was telling everyone how obsessed I was. I was going for a "vintage elegant" look for my wedding and Veronica nailed it with the flowers, victorian-style vases and candle holders. She is a true artist and made some suggestions that I'm SO glad we went with. She also was very cognizant of our budget. You must check out their amazing studio in Phoenix with a large assortment of decor and props. They now even have a wedding dress boutique attached! Book TTE.. Couldn't recommend them enough! :)

We interviewed several florists but Veronica was the best for us. The flowers at the church were stunning. The reception event looked like a fairyland. She provided couches, and tables for the outdoor happy hour. When our seating chart fell apart she came through and placed greenery around it to make it look finished. She put together the sparkling linens, the beautiful chairs, the fabulous place settings and the amazing flowers for the dinner. She was a delight to work with in all areas.