Table Tops Etc Reviews

93 | Phoenix, AZ

93 Reviews for Table Tops Etc

• Nicole

Nicole · Married on 07/13/2020

Created exactly what I wanted.

I gave them a couple pictures of ideas I wanted and I think the flowers they gave me were much more beautiful. The colors and size was perfect They even got some of the leaves gold (my other wedding color). And my experience with them was a breeze. Thanks table tops ❤️
    My photographer was Alyssa McConaughey Photography

Sent on 07/30/2020
  • Wren

Wren Johnson · Married on 04/02/2020

Thank you Melissa!

Melissa was great to work with! We had small wedding and only met one time and she completely got my vision! She does a beautiful job!

Sent on 04/19/2019

Wren,
    Thank you for taking the time to write the review! I appreciate it and wish you well. Your wedding was so intimate and beautiful:)
    All the best, Melissa
  • Autumn

Autumn · Married on 09/01/2019

Extremely Talented Team

Besides marrying my best friend- the flowers at our wedding were seriously my favorite detail of all. Just LOOK at the pictures! I spent way too much time researching florists and micromanaging the entire process. I was very particular and was probably a nightmare client but Table Tops etc made me feel comfortable letting go right away. Mary and Melissa are extremely knowledgeable and detail oriented. They took everything into account (weather, color, size, etc) they were able to work with my ever changing ideas and implement it all within my budget. It was so easy to coordinate and communicate with Mary and Melissa. Absolutely amazing. I would recommend Table Tops Etc time and time again. Thank you.

Sent on 10/28/2019

Autumn,
    Thank you so much for your extremely kind words. You were such a dream to work with and we wish you all the best in this new journey with your spouse!
    We would LOVE to feature all of your stunning images. Feel free to send your gallery to marketing@tabletopsetc.net to get started! xx

Laura · Married on 12/29/2018

Beautiful Details

They created the most beautiful bouquets and centerpieces with little direction. The colors in the flowers were perfect and the centerpieces had a lovely candle and lantern display.

Sent on 01/12/2019

Megan · Married on 12/01/2018

Much delayed, more than deserved review

Melissa and her team are top notch. I went in with a very clear vision of what I wanted for our wedding and she helped it to come to life making sure to give useful and valuable suggestions along the way. My flowers were absolutely flawless on the day of the wedding!!

I’ll discuss a few points that I know are always important to everyone:
    1. Her price is very comparable to the rest of the market. She is very fair for what she provides and is very helpful at getting you to your ideal budget. Melissa made wonderful suggestions on where we could cut back and was very honest on where we shouldn’t cut back (in order to keep the look I was going for).
    2. She is SO responsive!! Most of the time I got a response from her within a few hours but always within 24 hours. This continued from the day we contacted her initially to the wedding.

Overall, I would recommend Melissa and the entire team at table tops over and over again!

Sent on 04/07/2019
  • Mecah

Mecah Lynne Kassir · Married on 11/12/2018

10/10 would recommend!!

Melissa and her team are absolutely AMAZING!! She took me on extremely last minute when my first florist bailed on me two weeks before our wedding... Even though she had seven other weddings the same weekend, she took the role without hesitation and went so far above what I was even hoping for. Table Tops made my wedding a complete dream, and even though my wedding is over, people are still raving about how beautiful my flowers were. Melissa and her team are So talented with designing and I honestly can't imagine what I would have done without them. They are so professional, knowledgeable, and no matter what your budget is you will be so incredibly happy with the outcome.
    Thank you again Table Tops for everything you did for our wedding!!

Sent on 12/15/2018
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 11/10/2018

Best. Wedding. Flowers. Ever!

Working with Table Tops was incredible! I was very lost in where to even begin with my wedding flowers and Melissa and team guided me in the right direction. She knew the exact vibe I was going for and the beautiful flowers reflected that. The best testament to the work they do is we decided to order an arch 3 weeks before the wedding day - we had no idea what it would look like or how sturdy the material would be. Melissa was able to take it and make a GORGEOUS floral arrangement on the piece that could not have exceeded my expectations more. THANK YOU TABLE TOPS!

Sent on 12/17/2018
  • Nicole

Nicole · Married on 10/06/2018

Can't stop smiling about my beautiful bouquet and centerpieces on our wedding day!

I had spent quite a bit of time searching for the perfect florist to use for our wedding day, and I could not be more thrilled that we decided to go with Table Tops Etc! Melissa was fantastic to work with. She was so helpful, flexible, and willing to spend the time necessary to really understand our vision for the day. She responded to every email and request so promptly, and was able to make the changes we asked for to fit our vision. And an added bonus is that they were able to provide everything we needed, including the arch for our ceremony, fabric and ribbon, the stands for the table centerpieces... it was a one stop shop! My smile lit up when I saw my bouquet and I kept smiling with each arrangement I saw from them throughout the day, from the ceremony throughout the reception. All of our guests were also very impressed by how spectacular everything looked. Thank you Table Tops Etc. for helping to make our day so beautiful!

Sent on 10/20/2018

Table Tops Etc's reply:

Congratulations! Thank you for the kind words:) We loved designing the flowers with the beautiful Amnesia roses - such a wonderful change from "blush". Your mom and I loved our Boston talk also.
    Come see us soon at the shop. All the best! Melissa

Kelsey · Married on 04/07/2018

We were more than happy we chose Table Tops to create the florals for our daughter's wedding. Where to start?
    I guess what we appreciated most was their willingness to accommodate any requests and changes that were made throughout the planning process. Other aspects of their service we were thrilled with were their knowledge of all the
    various types of flowers, when they are available and choices for substituting any desired flowers if neccessary. Their creativity in designing the floral bouquets, centerpieces etc., was impressive, along with their professionalism, dependability, reasonable pricing, efficient communication and pleasant attitudes. They were easy to work with and reassuring, which is always a God send when things get stressful. The wedding was so beautiful in large part because of Melissa and her staff at Table Tops.

Sent on 07/06/2018

corissa · Married on 01/04/2018

We love working with Table Tops ETC they are true artists at what they do. Melissa Lewis the owner really has an eye for detail and transforming the space with beautiful flowers and design. We have Table Tops ETC on our preferred Vendor list as we recommend them to all of our brides looking for a Florist and Wedding Design.

Sent on 01/29/2018

Denise · Married on 09/30/2017

I just wanted to let you know how much we loved everything that you did for Our wedding! You were spot on with what we wanted the look to be and also appreciated all the touches that you did to make the venue perfect!
    I was able to take home most of the flowers ( I went to the dollar store and got a bunch of containers before the wedding ) and shared them with family and friends ....we are still enjoying them! It was a pleasure to work with you!

Sent on 10/05/2017

Melissa · Married on 07/29/2017

Melissa was my florist for our July 29th, 2017 wedding. Melissa did an amazing job designing our flowers. I explained what I was hoping for and she made it all come to life. When my order arrived one item was missing. I called Melissa on the phone and she apologized and personally delivered and set up the missing flowers. Couldn't have asked for a better experience with a florist.

Melissa@ElegantlyCountry

Sent on 01/15/2018

Rhiannon · Married on 07/28/2017

Always such a pleasure to work with Melissa at Table Tops Etc. Her work is always beautiful and our clients are always SO HAPPY they chose her for their special day!!

Sent on 07/28/2017

Larissa · Married on 04/08/2017

Melissa and her team are absolutely amazing! I met with a couple other florist before I got to meet Melissa, and she is by far the most down-to-earth and relatable florist I met! It was so easy to connect with her, she has a gorgeous warehouse, and her staff treated me very well too. Melissa and her team were very in tune with what I wanted for our wedding florals and they paid close attention to the concept board that my wedding planner had created for me. They designed my wedding bouquet and my MOH's bouquet, all the boutonnieres for my groom and the guys, and this amazing greenery piece for our wedding arbor! They even took note of my height and size when I said I wanted a "wild" bouquet, so they were careful to not make one that was too big for me (because I am only 5 inches tall). I am obsessed with our wedding photos and a big part of that is because of how beautiful our florals were! I can't stop looking at them. I loved them so much I preserved as much of the bouquet as I could so that I can always look back at the wonderful memories! Thank you Table Tops!!!

Sent on 08/15/2017
  • David

David · Married on 03/25/2017

Wonderful to work wtih

We have worked with Table Tops before and each time it gets better. Very responsive - very flexible. Knowledgeable but understands requests. Creative and fun!!!

Sent on 02/07/2019

Nicole · Married on 01/14/2017

I can't thank Melissa and her team enough for making my dream wedding come true! I did what all the brides do...I met with Melissa and then decided to look at other florists, but I kept going back to the ideas that Melissa had come up with. Her customer service by far was one of the best we had seen with all of our vendors and she answered all my questions and helped me execute my ideas - I felt like she was reading my mind I remember when I walked into the ballroom and saw our sweethearts table and the centerpieces I was overjoyed that everything came out perfect. Table Tops etc is a class act when it comes to professionalism, customer service and execution. Weddings for sure are stressful, but having such a wonderful vendor gave me less stress.

Sent on 01/23/2017

Katy · Married on 12/31/2016

Melissa and her team far exceeded any expectations we had. We had a very small intimate wedding, but they made it feel like the most elegant event. The flowers, from the centerpieces, to my bouquet and everything in between was absolutely beautiful. And I can't say enough about the service Melissa and her team provided. They were kind enough to go above and beyond for me and my husband and I am so appreciative. Table Tops was the best! Thank you!

Sent on 01/04/2017

Krystal · Married on 11/19/2016

Thank you Melissa and your team at Table Tops, Etc. My wedding was absolutely beautiful thanks to your creativity and design efforts. Superstition Mountain Golf & Country Club is a beautiful place and its hard to top, but you did it!

Sent on 02/07/2018

Taylor · Married on 10/22/2016

Melissa at Table Tops was so wonderful to work with! She and her team designed the most beautiful arrangements for my recent wedding. Melissa and I discussed the general look and feel I wanted my wedding to have and then the Table Tops team executed that vision perfectly. Everyone was extremely easy to work with and made the process super easy for me, which is exactly what you need as the bride! Thanks Melissa!!

Sent on 02/15/2017

Jessica · Married on 10/15/2016

Melissa at Table Tops Etc made this vision that I had in my head come to life. It was exactly what I dreamed of and could not have asked for anything better. Everyone told me how beautiful my flowers were. She even make a mock up of a centerpiece before my wedding to make sure that I liked the design. On top of the flowers, we also rented an arch with fabric and napkins. I would definitely recommend Table Tops Etc to everyone.

Sent on 10/20/2016

Jennifer · Married on 10/15/2016

Melissa and her team at Table Tops Etc. did an excellent job. She took into account my flower preferences and color/ambiance ideas, and supplemented them with her own creativity and experience to produce a fantastic final work product. All of the boutineers, bouquets, ceremony flowers, and reception centerpieces, were delivered on-time and as promised. She provides great value, and gave me a 10% discount for buying my wedding dress at the affiliate store next to her shop, Luv Bridal.

Sent on 11/06/2016

Megan · Married on 06/04/2016

We worked with Melissa at Table Tops, Etc. We were planning from across the country and she was great to work with! I gave her our budget, colors, and the look we were going for and she was able to give us great centerpieces, bouquets, and boutonnieres. All within our budget - which was on the lower side. I highly recommend Table Tops, Etc!

Sent on 07/05/2016
  • Sloane

Sloane · Married on 04/30/2016

The Best Florist In Town!

I love Melissa and Table Tops Etc for their creativity, value and customer care. This team knows how to do it right. The showroom is amazing where you can touch, see and feel. You can see vases, vessels, candles, chargers, linens, napkins and everything in one place!

Sent on 09/30/2019

Jackie · Married on 04/09/2016

Melissa was a lifesaver! I wanted a very simple wedding design style and I didn't want to spend thousands and thousands of dollars on flowers! I met with her and she did a mock up of my centerpieces, which were potted succulents with spray rose accents in light pink, she also had this genius idea to add a taller element with a succulent on a tall monet glass vase, she was familiar with my venue and said it would be good for the space.

She did a gorgeous blush pink peony bouquet, prettier than all the ones Chuck Bass ever gave Blair on Gossip girl- it was perfect not too big, which is what I wanted to avoid but I wish I could upload a photo it was beautiful!

Where Melissa really won me over was here, let me back up. I was going to have a Mexican themed table during cocktail hour, and during my initial meeting I asked her if I could possibly rent some cylinder vases in assorted sizes to put some Mexican decor eggs in there for this Mexican table.

She was like "bring the eggs we can put them together here," a couple weeks later I took the eggs and she let me borrow the vases on good faith I would bring them back after the wedding- she didn't even mark them on our invoice, which I was expecting her to do a rental charge for the cylinders or something! It was so nice!

Because we went on our honeymoon right after the wedding, she picked up the centerpiece vases from my venue the next day. Just a few days ago, I went to return the cylinders I borrowed, she greeted me and she had the centerpieces set up on her counter top and told me to take one home!! Now I have a great element from our wedding right in our kitchen!

Melissa and her team were phenomenal, everything turned out amazing, simple and classic but stunning all at once! My out of towners loved the cactus and succulent combination- had to have some piece of the desert!

I highly recommend her to anyone getting married in Phoenix- went above and beyond!

Sent on 04/18/2016