Table of Contents Reviews

4.9 out of 5 rating

• Debbie
    Debbie S. Married on 10/02/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Perfect compliment to a wedding

The job that Table of Contents did for my niece's wedding was beautiful. You automatically think a single flower arrangement per table, which is kind of boring to be honest - but when Linda (the owner) offered up so many interesting options, some that didn't even include flowers, you can tell that she knew what she was doing. The tables were outstanding and perfect for the mountain setting of the wedding. It was such a great experience that I would definitely use Linda and Table of Contents for any occasion because it would be well worth it.
    Linda Married on 05/27/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Highlight of our planning experience

Working with Linda and Bob at Table of Contents was a highlight of our planning experience! Linda's creative energy and ability to tune in tour vision was phenomenal. She is organized, professional, experienced, and creative. Her shop is darling. She had a large supply of items to play with and once decisions were made, I could totally trust her to follow through. And that she did! The wedding was perfect! Her experience and advice were a bonus. I cannot wait for another opportunity to work with her!
    Terry Married on 11/29/2015
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    I am still amazed at how effortlessly Linda puts together centerpieces! I showed her a few pictures I found on Pinterest and she put together one that looked even better! She was really flexible and did what she could to make sure I achieved the look I was going for. It was so nice to be able to leave the reception and not have to worry about clean up or making sure the decor was taken out. Her team set everything up and picked it up the next day. If it's in your budget, I definitely recommend doing it this way. This helped us save so much and we didn't use a single flower!
  • illustration stars

Did the reviews win you over?

Send a message
  • User2085777 2+ years ago
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Linda was absolutely wonderful! She listened ATTENTIVELY and truly cared about creating what the bride envisioned. It was definitely refreshing to work with such a sweet personality!
    Robin Married on 10/03/2015
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Linda with Table of Contents is absolutely wonderful! My mom and I went to Linda with little to no direction on what we had in mind for wedding decor and centerpieces and she was able to blend our ideas into the most beautiful and perfect decor! She has a true eye for design, great selection, and is amazing at bringing your ideas to life. We could not have been happier with our wedding decorations and we definitely could not have done it without Linda.
    Angelena Married on 08/22/2015
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Linda’s options for rentals are amazing and so diverse! I need several vases to rent for my wedding, ranging in sizes. I went in with one idea and Linda took the time to lay out some variations and different options and I ended going in a completely different direction – it turned out amazing. Linda’s rental periods are very generous, allowing us to pick them up on Friday for a Saturday event and return on Monday. We also had the option of picking up or delivery (we chose to pick up for budget reasons). Everything was in great condition and I would highly recommend Table of Contents for your rental needs!
    Missy Married on 01/31/2015
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    The owner was really nice to work with and was very accommdating in allowing me to take the decorations with me to figure out how to decorate the church and reception venue. She also made suggestions and gave me decoration ideas on how to effectively use the decorations. Everything turned out better than I expected.
  • User1971654 2+ years ago
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    I've had the pleasure of working with Linda on behalf of several of my clients, but as the bride, she understood my vision and made it come to life.

More importantly, she went the extra mile and delivered, set and picked up all of her table top designs.

Table of Contents is one of the Triangle's best and most creative resources when it comes to affordable decor for a trendy, classic or confused bride! Linda and her team know how to take ideas and make them beautiful realities.
  • User1798381 2+ years ago
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Linda at Table of Contents was absolutely amazing! She has some very unique pieces and she definitely takes the time to show you what is in her inventory and review all options. She made the ceremony and reception look amazing! She facilitated the rentals with CE so I only had one person to speak with which made it so much easier! Love, love, love this vendor!
  • Nicholas
    Nicholas B. Married on 08/14/2021
    4.8 out of 5 rating
      4.0 out of 5 rating

Beautiful Decorations and Wonderful Service

Table of Contents provided beautiful decorative services for our wedding at the museum that greatly enhanced the mood. Linda was a pleasure to work with and was full of good ideas.
    Nicole Married on 04/23/2016
    4.8 out of 5 rating
      4.5 out of 5 rating
      4.5 out of 5 rating
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Linda is great. She is very responsive with an excellent selection. I originally planned on making my own centerpieces, but after visiting Table of Contents, I realized that it wasn't worth it for the stress. It was really easy to pick up and return the pieces we rented, and Linda even made herself available for me to come back with my florist. Highly recommend!