Table of Contents Reviews

8 | Raleigh, NC

8 Reviews for Table of Contents

Terry · Married on 11/29/2015

I am still amazed at how effortlessly Linda puts together centerpieces! I showed her a few pictures I found on Pinterest and she put together one that looked even better! She was really flexible and did what she could to make sure I achieved the look I was going for. It was so nice to be able to leave the reception and not have to worry about clean up or making sure the decor was taken out. Her team set everything up and picked it up the next day. If it's in your budget, I definitely recommend doing it this way. This helped us save so much and we didn't use a single flower!

Linda was absolutely wonderful! She listened ATTENTIVELY and truly cared about creating what the bride envisioned. It was definitely refreshing to work with such a sweet personality!

Robin · Married on 10/03/2015

Linda with Table of Contents is absolutely wonderful! My mom and I went to Linda with little to no direction on what we had in mind for wedding decor and centerpieces and she was able to blend our ideas into the most beautiful and perfect decor! She has a true eye for design, great selection, and is amazing at bringing your ideas to life. We could not have been happier with our wedding decorations and we definitely could not have done it without Linda.

Angelena · Married on 08/22/2015

Linda’s options for rentals are amazing and so diverse! I need several vases to rent for my wedding, ranging in sizes. I went in with one idea and Linda took the time to lay out some variations and different options and I ended going in a completely different direction – it turned out amazing. Linda’s rental periods are very generous, allowing us to pick them up on Friday for a Saturday event and return on Monday. We also had the option of picking up or delivery (we chose to pick up for budget reasons). Everything was in great condition and I would highly recommend Table of Contents for your rental needs!

Missy · Married on 01/31/2015

The owner was really nice to work with and was very accommdating in allowing me to take the decorations with me to figure out how to decorate the church and reception venue. She also made suggestions and gave me decoration ideas on how to effectively use the decorations. Everything turned out better than I expected.

I've had the pleasure of working with Linda on behalf of several of my clients, but as the bride, she understood my vision and made it come to life.

More importantly, she went the extra mile and delivered, set and picked up all of her table top designs.

Table of Contents is one of the Triangle's best and most creative resources when it comes to affordable decor for a trendy, classic or confused bride! Linda and her team know how to take ideas and make them beautiful realities.

Linda at Table of Contents was absolutely amazing! She has some very unique pieces and she definitely takes the time to show you what is in her inventory and review all options. She made the ceremony and reception look amazing! She facilitated the rentals with CE so I only had one person to speak with which made it so much easier! Love, love, love this vendor!

Nicole · Married on 04/23/2016

Linda is great. She is very responsive with an excellent selection. I originally planned on making my own centerpieces, but after visiting Table of Contents, I realized that it wasn't worth it for the stress. It was really easy to pick up and return the pieces we rented, and Linda even made herself available for me to come back with my florist. Highly recommend!