Table Mountain Inn Reviews

15 | Golden, CO

15 Reviews for Table Mountain Inn

Mary · Married on 09/18/2016

We used Table Moutain Inn to cater our wedding at Chief Hosa Lodge and it was the best choice we could have made! Ashely was very easy to work with and helped us with the entire event planning. She even decorated the venue! It was like getting a wedding planner and caterer in one. She even included extra tables and linens at no charge. Ashely and her team took the stress and worry out of the day and it all turned out perfectly. The food was amazing and many of our guests told it was the best they ever had at a wedding. I can't say enough about the whole experience. Highly recommend!

Sent on 12/08/2016

Margaret · Married on 08/13/2016

Ashley was awesome in helping us workout what we wanted and how to plan for a wonderful wedding. From colors, timing, placement and menu she gave us the best wedding experience and stayed within our budget. She worked closely with our venue and vendors and was priceless, and she is super easy to talk too. We had specific needs for our wedding and she worked with us to achieve those needs, where other caterers would not have bothered. She was our go to person on site, and made it so we did not need to worry about the food, beverage, or anything relating to the reception. Ashley, you made our wedding perfect. You are the person we will call for our next catering function. Thanks so much Maggie

Sent on 03/05/2017

Liz · Married on 04/19/2015

Ashley at Table Mountain Inn guided us through the whole process of planning and executing my daughter's wedding with calm and precision. This was a small wedding without a lot of hoopla and my daughter made the table decorations and accents. Ashley enhanced these with candles and her talent to arrange everything so that it looked lovely. The service and food were excellent and we all felt well taken care of with all the details that go into an event like this. We used the courtyard for the ceremony and the Del Rio room for the reception and it all was beautiful. Very happy with all the arrangements.

Sent on 05/12/2015

Cindy · Married on 11/29/2014

Ashley and her team were amazing. We had the best time of our lives. The wedding day and night were amazing thanks to Table Mountain Inn. We also received a free night stay in the suite and we were treated like royalty.

Sent on 01/26/2015

Molly · Married on 08/22/2014

We cannot brag enough about how amazing our caterers were for our wedding! They were on top of everything we needed, and to be honest, we were kind of high maintenance. We had a million decorations and we changed our minds repeatedly. We even met with them about our dishes several months earlier than most couples and they (especially Ashley!) accommodated our every need. They never complained and they even made me feel like I'm not a bad person - like it's actually normal to be as OCD and yet indecisive as I was about the whole thing! Seriously, they held our wedding together in a way that went above and beyond our expectations. Our guests bragged about how delicious the food was and they accommodated our specific dietary needs with no problems. They even wore our wedding colors to support us. We truly LOVED working with every person we met at Table Mountain Inn and will not hesitate to use them for other events in the future. We highly recommend them!

Sent on 12/22/2014

Rachel · Married on 06/21/2014

We had both our rehearsal and rehearsal dinner at Table Mountain Inn. Ashley was great to work with throughout the entire process, We went in a for tasting a few months before and all of the food was so good! They have tons of private event menu options so you don't feel limited in choices. They're also flexible with the bar options and the price is reasonable. In addition, they did a great job of setting up and decorating (including center pieces). We had a private room with a patio (where we did the rehearsal) and despite that Table Mountain Inn is a popular restaurant, the event was quite private. We didn't have to worry about a thing, It really was a wonderful experience.

Sent on 09/21/2014

Beth · Married on 06/16/2007

After walking into the Table Mountain Inn, I knew this was the place I wanted to have my wedding reception! They met all my crazy ideas, worked with me and all my changes and were very understanding with all my concerns. I made my own centerpieces and they put them together on the tables for me perfectly! It's been almost a year and friends are STILL commenting on how WONDERFUL the food was - not to mention abundant! I had the best wedding reception ever!

Sent on 04/12/2008
  • DJardine

Danielle · Married on 01/22/2017

I worked with Ashley Z. she was incredible and came highly recommended. I ended up doing a rehearsal luncheon here and everyone was supper pleased with it. It was the perfect location! The food was great and the service was impeccable! Ashley helped me put the event together through email conversations since I planned it from out of town and only got to see the venue and meet her a few weeks before the event. She was able to make the event exactly what I wanted!

Sent on 01/24/2017

Emily · Married on 09/23/2017

We used Table Mountain Inn for our Rehearsal Dinner as well as a pop up brunch the day after the wedding. We also stayed in the executive suite for two nights during the wedding weekend. The service was impeccable and everything went perfectly to plan. The staff treated us like family and made us feel so welcome. The room was spacious, clean and had a fireplace to keep us warm on the rainy day we stayed. Two balconies with great views! The events were in the Kokopelli Room and Patio - which was way down the hall from the lobby so that stray hotel guests couldn't "accidentally" crash our party. Nothing but good things to say about this place!

Sent on 10/13/2017

Denise · Married on 03/24/2007

$1000 fee included room, dance floor, champagne toast, and honeymoon suite for the wedding night - including bottle of champagne in the room and an additional night for the first anniversary! Plated dinner catered was exceptional. Pricey - approximately $24/plate - but exceptional...plus open bar...

Sent on 11/20/2007

Meagan · Married on 10/04/2014

This was such a delicious treat! The location is beautiful but the ambiance, food and décor at Table Mountain Inn was spectacular. Rehearsal dinner for 25 people was done perfect. We had our own room in which I picked out all the linens and décor for the space, but then also put together a menu in which I knew my guests would love. The food was delicious and it wasn't a problem with my guests going back for seconds!
    The staff from the beginning was incredibly helpful! Ashley and Jessica were there to answer any question or last minute suggestion I had.
    I really loved this venue and I'd recommend Table Mountain Inn to everyone!

Sent on 10/08/2014
  • daydrm311

Laura · Married on 09/18/2010

4.2
      3.5

GREAT food! Everyone had a wonderful time!
    The honeymoon suite was great as well!

Sent on 10/06/2010

Jennifer · Married on 12/10/2016

3.6
      3.0
      3.0

Great location close to mountains and city. Stayed here the night before my wedding and for ready with the girls there the morning of. Returned with my husband for our wedding night. Rooms are great we stayed in the suite and it had its own fireplace and balcony which was great for photos. The bar was fantastic and half the wedding crashed it after the wedding. Great happy hour specials fro 9-11pm which was great. We wanted to get everyone together for brunch Sunday but they were unable to accommodate a reservation for more than 20 and would have to do one check with one form of payment should we have more than that. :-/ everything else was amazing and our room block was effortless. The girls on the catering and event staff Ashley and Jessica were amazing and great with all my questions.

Sent on 12/20/2016

3.6
      2.0
      3.5

We used Table Mountain Inn for our honeymoon suite. The parking is very limited and we had the best room in hotel for two nights - it would have been nice if the hotel reserves a special parking spot close to the entrance for that room. You may enough for that hotel room that it would be a nice perk to have a special spot. I had a hike to the hotel carrying my wedding dress - it was ridiculous. Then the provided blow dryer was fried so it didn't work. I took a jacuzzi and a glob of hair (from somebody else) came flowing out of the jet. It was disgusting.

They don't have any form of continental breakfast, which is understandable but then the caraf that has coffee in the lobby was also out in the morning. Too expensive for lackluster service and a lackluster experience.

Sent on 11/09/2013