Tabby Miller Photography Reviews

Tabby Miller Photography 5
Tabby Miller Photography 6
Tabby Miller Photography 7

Kara · Married on 06/16/2018

Tabby Miller photography is absolutely amazing! I cannot say enough great things about her! I highly recommend her! She is so talented!

Sent on 06/26/2018
    Tabby Miller Photography 8
    Tabby Miller Photography 9

Mackenzie · Married on 09/02/2017

Tabby is a wonderful and bubbly photographer that worked with me and my husband so well during our special day! Not only was she super flexible and accommodating, but she also was willing to meet with me a few times for the wedding to go over details and check out potential photography spots that I thought would be great! She listened to my ideas and ran with them and ended up creating such gorgeous photos! I could not have imagined anyone else doing a better job capturing the love and Spunky personality is of me and my husband!! Loved, loved, loved her! I highly recommend Tabby for any special occasion, especially for fun, goofy and adventurous couples!

Sent on 10/18/2017
    Tabby Miller Photography 17
    Tabby Miller Photography 18
    Tabby Miller Photography 19

Taniisha · Married on 08/19/2017

My husband and I had the daunting task of planning a wedding in less than 3 months! Tabby was by far amazing in accommodating us and making things work out. Honestly, once we received our engagement photos from her we had to immediately book her for the wedding! Tabby had made the process 10x easier, I felt I did not have to worry about her capabilities or anything the day of the wedding. I absolutely loved working with her and would without a doubt work with her in the future! Please look at her blog and check her wonderful work for yourselves! Happy wedding planning!

Sent on 12/14/2017
    Tabby Miller Photography 20
    Tabby Miller Photography 21
    Tabby Miller Photography 22
    Tabby Miller Photography 23
    Tabby Miller Photography 24
    Tabby Miller Photography 25

Livvy · Married on 08/01/2017

Tabby is amazing! She captures the most beautiful and perfect moments on camera. The photographs are always stunning! She is also so easy to talk to and makes everyone feel so comfortable with her sweet bubbly personality! Easily the best photographer in Montana! :)

Sent on 10/17/2017

sarah · Married on 06/03/2017

Tabby is truly ONE OF A KIND! I could not have asked for more beautiful pictures, and she helped make our day so special. I told my husband she is our photographer for life! :)

Sent on 07/30/2017
  • Josh and Lexi

Alexis · Married on 08/20/2016

Tabby was so wonderful to work with. When we first contacted her she got back to us right away and got a meeting set up so we could talk about exactly what we wanted. She also did all of the traveling for our photo sessions which was so amazing. Tabby was a blast to work with she made it so easy to feel comfortable while she was taking photos. I would recommend her to everyone. She also didn't charge an outrageous amount for doing wedding photography. She was very affordable and our photos were amazing.

Sent on 11/17/2016

Hannah · Married on 06/18/2016

Tabby was the photographer for my husband's and my wedding. We couldn't have asked for a more perfect person! Her bubbly personality made the whole day fun and easy! We had a decent group of people between the wedding party and family. Tabby was great at making sure we didn't miss any important pictures without the photo sessions taking a long time. She is also wonderful at capturing the moment and taking detail photos, two things that were very important to me. Tabby went out of her way around every corner for us! She met with me TWICE before the wedding, once over coffee and another time to see the venue (which wasn't a close drive for her). She checked up on me a few times before the wedding to make sure I was still above water and didn't need anything. Her husband Drew came for the wedding day to help with pictures. (Those two are adorable and work great together!) All this to say, Tabby's personality is wonderful, her work is beautiful, and she's so worth hiring to capture your special moments!

Sent on 12/18/2016

Glenna · Married on 06/11/2016

It was such a pleasure working with Tabby! She's very friendly, gives awesome direction, and definitely kept us smiling! I'm so happy we got to work with her and will continue to work with her, couldn't have asked for a better photographer!! :)

Sent on 09/23/2016