T.T. Photography Reviews

6 | Easley, SC

6 Reviews for T.T. Photography

I had all day wedding photography and Tamera is great to work with and she's all about the bride and groom on wedding day! She captured the best shots! Highly recommend her to everyone

Sent on 05/28/2016

Steven · Married on 10/10/2015

she is great. i love her work. she is all about the bride and the moments during the day

Sent on 03/03/2015

Absolutely amazing photography and fabulous personality!! She did an amazing job capturing our wedding!! Can't say enough great things about her !!!

Sent on 08/05/2015

Denise · Married on 06/20/2015

Can't recommend Tamera highly enough as a photographer! She was professional, easy going, and fun to work with on both the engagement photos and wedding photos. She definitely has a vision for what makes a great picture!

Sent on 07/29/2015

3.8
      3.0

Tamera was very sweet. She worked around my sch as much as possible.

Sent on 02/18/2016

2.8
      1.0
      2.0

Tamera was awesome the day of my wedding. She came and was able to make everyone laugh and was very professional during the wedding. The issues came after my wedding. When trying to call Tamera, her phone is always off and goes straight to voicemail. Also, the voicemail box is full so it's impossible to leave a message. She responded very fast to FB messages, but I just don't believe a professional photographer's primary form of communication should be FB messenger. I heard nothing from Tamera until I contacted a two months after my wedding about the status of my photos. She informed me it would be in the "coming weeks" and she would keep in touch. With it being near Christmas I understood but was bummed about not having them for gifts. One month later I contacted Tamera and she told me it would be two weeks at the latest and that she would be in touch. So when I hadn't heard from her in 3 weeks, I contacted Tamera and she said they would be in the mail Friday at the latest and she would let me know when she put them in the mail. On Friday, I never heard from her until I contacted her around 4:30PM. She told me she was finishing up some other work and would take them to the post office and that they should be in the mail no later than Tuesday. I checked my mail Tuesday and the pictures were not there, but on Wednesday morning when putting my mail the envelope was in the mail with a stamp but no post mark by the post office or return address. I was very disappointed by the way Tamera conducted business and the fact she continually gave deadlines and NONE of them were met. The pictures were pretty, however you can tell it became a rushed job with the editing. Some of the wedding portraits don't appear to be edited.

Sent on 02/18/2016