T&L Catering Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner

• Richard
    Richard O. Getting married on 04/15/2023

TLC Catering was great

My wife and I hosted an engagement party for my son and his fiancé and everything was great. The sales and office staff were friendly and thorough and they made sure that we had everything we needed. The service staff was wonderful and the food was very good.
  • Donna
    Donna O. Getting married on 03/08/2023

Every thing was fantastic!

Everything was fantastic, Plenty of food.
    Richard G. Married on 10/09/2021

A++ from start to finish

Top notch service. Food was exceptional. The maitre de, Jackie, was on top of every little detail. Made it a stress free evening. Would not think twice about hiring them for a wedding or other type of event.
    Maren M. Married on 09/30/2021

Excellent Catering Experience!

T&L Catering was a pleasure to work with! They were professional, flexible, and very accommodating. The food was excellent and my guests raved about it. When planning my wedding, I was looking to have a robust cocktail hour and this catering company surely delivered with the food. If you are looking for gourmet food and excellent service, I highly recommend T&L Catering. The staff that worked the event went above and beyond in serving our guests. I will most certainly work with this company again. Thank you for all of your hard work!!
  • Erica
    Erica T. Married on 09/04/2021

Absolutely incredible catering company

We were SO impressed by T&L. From the very start they were extremely professional and beyond helpful. They were truly the foundation of our wedding- the tent, chairs, tables, food and staff. Everything was a dream come true. Tom assisted us every step of the way and made what felt like a chaotic planning process into an organized, perfect flow. The staff was great and we got so many compliments about the food. I couldn't recommend this catering company enough. We are forever grateful.
    Amanda D. Married on 09/03/2021

Great experience

Their food wasn’t really good. Everything went perfectly for my big day.
    Even with taste testing and meetings, they were always responsive and helpful.
    Stephanie C. Married on 08/28/2021

T & L Catering did an outstanding job for my wedding Reception

The office staff was exceptionally friendly & helpful. The hall was clean and comfortable. The food was outstanding. The bartenders & hall staff were attentive & friendly.
  • Josh
    Josh F. Married on 06/26/2021

Amazing team with an even better product!

Tom and his crew not only catered our wedding but also our bridal shower as well. He is always super responsive and makes everything happen! Tom even did our 60x30 foot tent as well! Couldn't be more pleased with him and his company.
  • Claire
    Claire Married on 04/18/2021

Great service, great price!!

Tom worked with me to caterer my wedding in my backyard. He took care of the tent, tables, lights, heater, food, and servers. Everything was great and for a great price!

T&L Catering's reply:

Thank you so much! We are thrilled to know that you enjoyed the food, service, and rentals that we provided for your wedding. We wish you all the very best! Congrats!!
  • Andrew
    Andrew T. Married on 03/04/2021

Exceptional Quality and Service

Everything associated with T & L and their service is top notch. I cannot believe how well we were taken care of on our special day. In addition to the great service, the food was excellent and is most commonly brought up by our guests as a bright spot of the entire day. I would recommend T & L to everyone planning a party or wedding. They certainly made things very easy on my wife and myself.
  • Ana
    Ana H. Married on 02/10/2021

Excellent Service

I'm so glad I choose T&L Catering . Since the moment I sent a message requesting their services they were fast responders and the day of the event, they were on time and they accommodate to every request I made.The food was excellent, everyone love it! Thank You so much T&L for making my Event very Special.
  • Vanessa
    Vanessa Married on 10/31/2020

My dream wedding

I had my wedding on 10/31/2020 (Yes I had a Halloween wedding) at The Grand Banquet Hall in Linden, NJ. From the beginning to the end the service was exceptional. They kept open lines of communication and always reassured me with any concerns I had. Our wedding turned out amazing!! Jackie, Pam and their team worked really hard to make sure that our special day exceeded all expectations we had! They took all the necessary precautions due to Covid which put me at ease. They were very accommodating to my gluten allergy and made sure I was able to eat and the food was delicious! Despite these crazy times, I am glad that I was still able to have my dream wedding come true and I would definitely recommend this venue for your next event!!
    Desiré M. Married on 10/23/2020

Amazing Overall

T & L catered my wedding this past weekend it was beyond amazing! Due to Covid 19 I had to cancel my original wedding plans and throw together a backyard wedding in less than 2 months. I decided to work with T&L after our initial phone call to review services and prices. After actually meeting Tom and his wife when they came out to assess my property I knew the deal was sealed! From day one until the night of my wedding they were exceptional. From the small details of the food tasting to the service provided at the wedding they did a fantastic job. I would recommend T&L Catering to anyone.
    Evonne P. Married on 10/10/2020

T&L Catering for my Event 10/10/20

T&L did an outstanding job with party rentals, catering and bar tending for my Retirement/Birthday party held recently. Linda was great helping me plan for the event, Tom helped with party rentals and made sure I was prepared to have the outdoor event in my yard to accommodate COVID guidelines. I had 60 plus people and all went great! Nina and Hall served the food, managed carving station and desserts. Hector was outstanding managing the bar. My family and friends are still talking about the great food, wait staff, the gorgeous tent and table coverings. I have used T&L for years, however, this was the biggest event ever and they made it a night to remember for me and my guests. A big thank you to the team!
    Jean B. Married on 10/10/2020

Best Day Ever

Tom and his staff are top notch !!! The food was four star.
    One of our guest said the food was the best “Wedding Food” he ever had, four star Resturant quality. This is not just a chartering company, Tom and his staff review every detail of your event with you to assure everything is the way you want it and is carried out on the day of your event. I can not thank Tom and his staff enough for helping to give our Daughter and Son-in-law the Wedding of their dreams!!
  • Arlene
    Arlene F. Married on 10/04/2020

Excellent food & services

The food and services provided to us was excellent. We received a lot of very good feedback from our guests. Ms Pam Tavalaro was so kind enough to answer all my inquiries & gave good suggestions to make our event a memorable one .
  • F
    Frank L. Married on 09/25/2020

The best of the best!

These guys were the best. Actually 3rd event they planned , first wedding. The food amazing! Service impeccable. Took care of everything. Bartender, servers. Made sure the bride and groom were taken care of first, along with his 97 yr old mom. And they came aboard 3 weeks before the event after the first caterer bailed. And for less money than the last guy and that included the tents which were last minute as well. Do not use anyone but these guys
  • Liz
    Liz F. Married on 09/20/2020

100% recommend!!!

T&L catering is exactly what we were looking for in a catering vendor. Affordable, appropriate prices with a variety of options that was more than enough for our guests to choose from. We loved every aspect of the team, with the head coordinator of our day providing my groom and I our meal at our sweetheart table without us having to lift a finger.

One of the staff even offered me a Tylenol when she overheard me mentioning how my back was hurting just before the reception started. It meant so much to have our entire guest list provided with more than enough quality food.

Tom made the experience of booking and inquiring very personal and reassuring to my husband and I. Would definitely book again, cannot recommend enough.
    Shari T. Married on 09/18/2020

Daughters wedding

I can’t say enough about what a great job T&L did catering my daughters wedding. Thank you again for all your help in pulling this wedding together on such short notice. You all made the day perfect.
    Andrew H. Married on 09/12/2020

Professionals who made our wedding day so special!

My now wife and I called up T&L Catering on a recommendation from a family friend. We were in the process of moving our wedding to our backyard amidst the covid-19 pandemic. I worked primarily with Tom in planning everything, and I could not have been happier with his responsiveness from the get-go. Tom was not only knowledgeable and confident about his ability to make our day special, but he emphasized the company's desire to make it a safe event and to follow all recommended protocol to keep us and our guests feeling safe and healthy. He and his wife came out to our house a few weeks before the wedding to see where they would be setting things up. They assured us that, day of, they would be able to make any adjustments as needed.

On the actual day of the wedding, we could not have been happier with T&L catering staff. Georgeanne was our Maitre D' and she was incredible. She had called me a few days before the wedding to discuss final details. When we arrived back at our house from our ceremony site, it looked like a banquet hall. My wife and I were thrilled with the quality of the food and the frequency of it (some weddings we have been to feel like hors d'oeuvres are nowhere to be found, but not with T&L Catering!). We received rave reviews from our friends and family (the taco station was a HUGE hit especially).

Overall, we cannot speak highly enough about T&L Catering. We want to thank them for all that they did for us, and we hope that other people will continue to use them in order to make their day something truly incredible, even if it is a rescheduling to a backyard wedding during a pandemic!
  • Mateusz
    Mateusz P. Married on 09/06/2020

1000 out of 5 STARS!!!

For our outdoor tented wedding we did a buffet style dining experience and a cocktail hour with passed apps. The options were endless and they did a great job keeping everyone happy all night especially during these tough times during the pandemic. They take all of the necessary precautions.
    There are no words to describe how amazing Tom, his family, and entire staff are. They made our wedding a night to remember. Working with them is super easy and their food was better than I could've dreamed! They were the talk of our wedding. They are professional, honest, so kind and hardworking and I would recommend them for any catered event you need! They are a model for not just caterers but all businesses out there.
    Also, Tom gives great advice for all events so I definitely suggest listening to all of his suggestions. He knows this business in and out and we wouldn't be able to have our dream wedding without his help.

T&L Catering's reply:

Thank you so much, Mat! It was truly such a pleasure to be apart of the planning process with you and your family. We are so happy that you enjoyed the services, food and rentals that we provided for your wedding day. We wish you all the very best! Congrats!
    Jm Guinee Married on 03/10/2020

Simply the best!

Simply the best. We had to change plans and had just about 2 months to put together a backyard tent wedding for our daughter. The best decision we made was to hire T&L Catering. From the moment we met him, we knew Tom was the right guy. Knowledgeable, affable, flexible and so easy to work with - Tom put the effort into our event like it was his own. We even got the tent/tables/chairs thru Tom, which made for seamless execution. And the food was excellent - far beyond our expectations - first class in every way. Our guests are still commenting on how great the appetizers and the dinner were. The staff was awesome, too: each one was engaging, polite and efficient. The evening was a great success, thanks to Tom and his team.
  • Daniela
    Daniela K. Married on 03/06/2020

Daniela and Jocelyn’s last minute wedding

Because of the Corona Virus we had to replan our wedding in 20 days time. T&L was recommended to us through the James Ward Mansion and we contacted them asking for help. With a small amount of time and a small budget T&L was ready and willing to help us. They came to our rescue and put together an amazing menu for our family and friends. The event turned out beautiful and we couldn’t have done it without them!
  • Robyn
    Robyn M. Married on 02/10/2020

Wedding catering

I used T&L Catering for my October Barn Wedding at Glenmoore Farm in Hopewell, NJ. The price was very reasonable for the food and other services provided. My experience was nothing short of amazing. Tom and his staff were responsive and made me feel like I was the only customer that mattered. Tom went above and beyond to answer all questions and, make sure my wedding was exactly what I envisioned.

I got countless compliments about the all the food but especially cocktail hour. The charcuterie display was outstanding. The food was hot delicious and promptly served. The staff doted over me and got what ever I needed. Highly recommend them.