T&J Studios Reviews

18 | Wichita, KS

18 Reviews for T&J Studios

Caitlin · Married on 05/21/2016

Brett was great before the wedding with the planning and during the wedding. He helped with getting a timeline and appeared to enjoy himself during the wedding. Brett was very friendly throughout every interaction.

Sent on 05/22/2016

Katie · Married on 10/11/2014

I had such a great experience with T&J Studios. The pictures from our wedding turned out beautiful. We got all the detail pictures, family shots, and couple photos that any bride would want plus many many more. I was shocked with how many breathtaking pictures that developed!
    In addition to awesome pictures, these guys are great to work with. They are quick to respond and work hard to provide for their clients. I would choose them again in a heartbeat, and would highly recommend T&J Studios to anyone searching for their wedding photographer!

Sent on 12/26/2014

Katie · Married on 10/11/2014

Sent on 12/26/2014

Cali · Married on 09/20/2014

Bret and Alex did an amazing job! My wedding photos are georgeous!

Sent on 10/31/2014

Christine · Married on 09/13/2014

T&J Studios photgraphed both my sister and brother's weddings and I couldn't imagine not having them at my wedding to capture the amazing pictures like they did at the other two weddings. I was ecstatic to learn that they were willing to travel to Colorado for our wedding! They captured the whole weekend and I couldn't be more happy with the pictures! Both Brett and Ken know exactly what they are doing and although they may instruct you to do something silly, those pictures always turn out the best! The thing I value most about their services is that I never once had to think about making sure they were capturing everything I wanted! Everything from getting ready the morning of to the sparkler exit was accounted for! Not to mention they turned around the proofs incredibly fast- around 1,000 pictures in 4 weeks is remarkable! T&J Studios is the only way to go!!

Sent on 10/10/2014

Rici · Married on 06/29/2013

There's not a single thing I could complain about with this vendor. We had both our engagement and wedding photos done by T&J Studios and they're absolutely beautiful. I'm still receiving compliments, and it's been almost a year since our event. Brett went above and beyond to make our day feel special, and I highly recommend them for whatever your event may be.

Sent on 04/16/2014

Michelle · Married on 06/22/2013

Brett and Alex were wonderful to work with. They answered all my questions and made the whole process stress free. The day of the wedding they were calm and professional and worked well with our group. All the pictures that we wanted they took for us and worked with some different locations. I am excited about our pictures and photo album. Prices are reasonable for the excellent products that you get. I would definitely use them again for family shots later on.

Sent on 06/27/2014
  • Stephanie

Stephanie · Married on 09/21/2012

Brett and Alex were wonderful to work with for our wedding. They were very friendly, worked with getting the shots we wanted, were great with handling our very large family, and were understanding with our wish to not see each other before the ceremony.

Their images are top notch, absolutely gorgeous, and as a hobby photographer, I knew that I could trust them, their expertise, and their artistry to provide me photographs that would immortalize our wedding day. They were certainly worth it!

Sent on 09/27/2012

Steve · Married on 10/03/2009

Excellent work and very pleasant.

Sent on 04/16/2014

Abbey · Married on 10/04/2008

Tyffany and Jeff did a great job with our wedding photos, as well as our engagement pictures. Both are genuinely good people, and put a great deal of thought and work into what they do. I loved our wedding pictures, and know that we made the right choice in finding them! Several of our friends have worked with T&J Studios, and were equally impressed with their work.

Sent on 01/05/2012

Megan · Married on 10/12/2007

They are the only photographers we found who did not have an hourly limit as part of their package. They were with us from getting ready until the end of the reception. Their photographs were beyond amazing and they are worth every penny that they charge. We love them!

Sent on 02/09/2008

Ashley · Married on 06/23/2007

Tyffany and Jeff were WONDERFUL photographers and a great couple to work with. They captured so many pictures that it's hard to choose! I would highly recommend them for your wedding.

Sent on 10/18/2007

Dara · Married on 10/07/2006

Honestly, they were the best vendor that I dealt with. We'll continue to use them in the future for family photos, etc.

Sent on 06/03/2008

Becky · Married on 08/03/2007

T and J Studios were fantastic wedding photographers!! They did such an excellent job personalizing our wedding day through the mirage of pictures taken. They are a husband/wife team, the husband (Jeff) followed the groom around for the day and the wife (Tyffany) followed the bride for the day. They define no hourly limit but rather, they photograph the entire day. T and J are well worth the money.

Sent on 08/01/2008

Lauren · Married on 09/29/2007

We had Brett Schauf and his wife the entire wedding day. They came to our hair appointments at 9 am and didn't leave until about 11. They were so nice and easy to get along with!

Sent on 03/07/2008
  • W

Erin · Married on 03/31/2012

Thank you to the T&J team! Brett, Tyff, and Jeff did a phenomenal job shooting our wedding. Brett, our primary contact, overall was very responsive and easy to work with. T&J was unbelievably flexible with our schedule and helped us design a custom package. On the big day, they helped us feel relaxed and caught beautiful moments. I have thousands of amazing pictures and am so grateful we chose T&J.

Sent on 06/07/2012

Jill · Married on 08/11/2007

2.0

My wedding photos turned out perfectly. My husband and I couldn't be more thrilled. I would recommend T&J to ANYONE looking for a good photographer. For the price we paid, we had two photographers for the entire day (9 a.m. - 10 p.m.). We ended up with 1300 photos to choose from, and they were perfect! The only downside is that they are extremely busy, so it's a bit hard to get a hold of them afterwards if you have questions. Just be prepared to wait a few days for a response. But otherwise, they gave me my dream photos!

Sent on 07/09/2008

Stacy · Married on 05/05/2007

I thought they were pretty good. The clarity of the pictures once they were ordered and came in was a little disappointing, but I also have heard from several people that our church had very poor lighting for pictures. I don't know. It seemed expensive, but so is every other photographer. They were nice and fun to work with.

Sent on 02/08/2008