T and K Hospitality Services Reviews

T and K Hospitality Services 3
  • Linda

Linda Bakare · Married on 06/08/2019

Top quality. The best!

T & K is the best catering service company I have had the pleasure of working with. They catered the cocktail hour at my wedding two months ago and everyone was raving about the appetizers. From the passion that Chet T has to the professionalism and care for his customers. I can thank them enough for their service. I pray their business continues to flourish. I seriously mean this, BOOK NOW! YOU WONT REGRET IT!

Sent on 08/04/2019

Kimberly · Married on 05/19/2019

Love Taye and Rita!!

Taye and Rita were so kind and forthcoming from the very first conversation. They did a tasting in our home and it was extremely professional and delicious. Throughout the process they were extremely helpful and communicative. My husband insisted on steak at our wedding and they came through 1000000%. At the wedding everyone raved about the food, it was cooked perfectly and it was all delicious! Overall they went out of their way for us and we are so happy we chose to work with them.

Sent on 07/05/2019
    T and K Hospitality Services 4

T and K Hospitality Services's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words Kimberly. It was our honor to be able to be a part of your wedding and we are so happy you were happy with our services.

Happy married life to you and Brian!
  • O

Osato · Married on 07/21/2018

The food was awesome, everyone raved about it. Prices are cheaper than competitors and they deliver and setup. Overall they were very professional, respectful and courteous. From answering the phone to sending me a very profession well detailed invoice. Everything about them was great. This husband and wife duo will go far! God bless the works of your hands.

T and K Hospitality Services 5
  • Y

Yuddie · Married on 07/20/2018

Food was delicious, order came early, service was professional.

Sent on 08/04/2018

priscilla · Married on 07/14/2018

Quick. Easy to talk to. Timely. Affordable. Would definite recommend them!

Tosin · Married on 06/30/2018

T and K Hospitality provides excellent service from the food tasting to the day of your event. Taye was very responsive to our needs for a number of events leading up and including our wedding day. If you are looking for high quality professional service and great tasting food T and K Hospitality is the way to go!

Sent on 07/27/2018

Loren · Married on 06/30/2018

T and K Hospitality catered my bridal shower and wedding. Working with T and K was by far our best experience with a vendor. They responded quickly to telephone and email inquiries, have an amazing team of servers, and the food was excellent. I highly recommend T and K! Our guests are still talking about the food and the astonishing fruit table display.

Sent on 08/07/2018
    T and K Hospitality Services 6

Chukwudi · Married on 06/22/2018

T and K are going to take over Texas! they are a very loving couple with the mindset and creativity to fulfill all you need for your event. Their food in my opinion will not only fill you, but lift your spirits! I look forward to having them cater any events I may have and to hear about them for years to come.

Grace · Married on 05/26/2018

Simply, excellent service. Couldn’t ask for more. Food was tasty, services were timely. I would recommend T and K for all your catering needs.

Remi · Married on 07/21/2018

It was such a pleasure and convininece working with T and K. The pasteries we ordered were bery delicious, fresh and well presented.