Synthesis Entertainment Reviews

51 Reviews for Synthesis Entertainment

• Jenny

Jenny M. · Getting married on 12/10/2021

The best personalized experience

Just book him. I cannot say enough good things about Steve. Steve was on top of the ball the minute I reached out to him until our wedding. Steve takes a personalized approach to a wedding and truly made our day one we will never forget, also that our guests won't forget! We used Steve for the ceremony music and when I had no idea where to start, he gave me the best suggestions. Moving on to the reception, it was so personal. We did the intro for all of our wedding party which all of our guests loved! I love the fact that he minimized the length of time for each of the individual dance songs...I didn't want to dance for 5 minutes each time! He and his wife helped keep the reception on schedule which I really appreciate and was looking for as well. When it came to the music when the dance floor was open...MAN OH MAN. HE did a a fantastic job of taking requests but also feeling the crowd out. Lastly, he gets so much information from you and got a recording for us that played our love story to one another as the night was winding down. If you can't tell, I really recommend him! I will be recommending Steve to all my friends getting married. Cheers!! Thanks so much Steve!!

Sent on 11/06/2020

Synthesis Entertainment's reply:

Thank you Jenny for the amazing compliments! I’m SO happy everything worked out so well. We couldn’t have asked for a more beautiful day to celebrate! Seeing how much love and support you and Austin have, you’re in for an amazing adventure. Good luck to both of you!

Joshua J. · Married on 04/23/2021

Everything We Hoped it would Be!!

Steve and his crew were fabulous! From the beginning of the planning through the end of the reception night, working with Steve was excellent. His advice and insight was always timely and helpful.

We were so grateful to have his expertise throughout the reception. He made sure we didn’t have to worry about any of the logistical details so that we could savor the moment. He kept the energy moving and climbing throughout the night. So much fun!

Big thanks to Steve and the Synthesis Team!

Sent on 04/28/2021

Matt · Married on 04/09/2021

10/10 Highly Recommend!!

Steve was awesome and truly cared about out opinions and invested himself heavily in our wedding! He had many great ideas to make the experience so much more engaging and exciting for everyone involved. Music was great, atmosphere was great, overall experience was amazing!

Sent on 10/14/2019

Angelica G. · Married on 10/10/2020

Wonderful Wedding DJ

Steve and his wife truly helped make our wedding absolutely perfect!! It can be stressful trying to coordinate all the little details. Steve went above to make our day individually unique to our love story! They helped plan most of our schedule for our reception, taking all the guess work out! It was calming before the wedding to have a plan that included all the special events we wanted to participate in, and when the wedding came we didn't have to memorize the schedule Steve and his wife helped us and our wedding party transition into each step so we truly got to live in the moment the whole night! He kept our guests moving! He introduced us with our love story which is a pretty funny and sweet one. We had no idea what he would say, he put one together based on things we've told him, WE LOVED IT! So did our family. The greatest gift of all, though: the toasts. My husbands family is from the Netherlands. Due to covid they were not able to attend. Our AMAZING DJ reached out to my mother in law to plan a beautiful surprise!! They arranged toasts from our family in the Netherlands and he played them without us knowing, I couldn't stop crying happy tears. He truly went above and beyond to give us memories to last a lifetime. I would recommend him in the future and use him again of the opportunity arises, maybe he does birthday parties too haha! Thank you Steve, we appreciate you!!

Sent on 10/29/2020
  • Y

Yvonne G. · Married on 10/10/2020

Synthesis Entertainment/ Steve Johnson

From the moment we met, we had a very good feeling about hiring Steve Johnson/ Synthesis Entertainment!
    He did an awesome/fabulous job to entertain all the wedding guests, from beginning to the end! We honestly haven't met, seen or heard such an amazing DJ!
    If you are looking for the best DJ for your wedding, or any event, make sure you contact him! You will not regret it!!

Sent on 11/09/2020

Synthesis Entertainment's reply:

We loved getting to know you, Rob, and the family. And it was the most beautiful place ever to celebrate! You have SO many memories there now, we are super excited for what the future holds for you both. Good luck!

Jon H. · Married on 09/26/2020

Organized, Professional, and FUN!

Steve was great to work with from our initial meeting through our ceremony and reception. Besides being organized and professional, Steve impressed us most with his ability to connect with the guests at the reception and keep the party going. We elected to have Steve do a "grand entrance" for the bridal party, where he introduced everyone with a personalized story and introduction. It was a huge hit and dozens of guests told us how they had never seen anything like that before but were extremely impressed with it. It set the tone for the rest of the evening, and Steve continued to impress with his song selection, interaction with guests, and timely pauses for first dances, cake cutting, etc. We had an excellent experience with Steve and highly recommend him to anyone looking for a wedding DJ!

Sent on 10/09/2020

Synthesis Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much for the opportunity to meet and celebrate with your amazing family and friends. I wish you both the very best in your new adventure as Husband and Wife. And good luck with the new home!

Kyleigh G. · Married on 05/16/2020

Excellent!

Steve was simply amazing! We continued having our wedding despite the pandemic, and he did everything possible to make it perfect! He played everything we requested and was so organized while helping us plan! We did the dancing on the cloud for our first dance, and it was SO cool!! Our pictures turned out awesome!

Sent on 05/30/2020

Synthesis Entertainment's reply:

Thank you Kyleigh! We did it despite the pandemic! Your family is amazing, thanks again for letting me be a part of it all.
  • Zach

Zach P. · Married on 03/10/2020

Steve is amazing!!!!

Steve with Synthesis Entertainment is such an amazing master of ceremonies. His lighting setup is what first caught my eye (which was phenomenal) and it only got better from there. He worked with us on a personal level to understand us and our love story. He told our story to our audience making for such a sentimental moment...not a dry eye in the house. Then it was on to the party. He really understands how to keep the people on the dance floor and how to keep it moving. He even had a mic standing by for my wife who rocked out to Proud Mary. If you don't go with Synthesis Entertainment then I guess you like settling for less.

Sent on 10/08/2020

Synthesis Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much Zach! I may bronze that mic, Annie's performance was one in a million. You were both wonderful to work with, good luck with the family, keep saving the universe!
  • Tatyana

Tatyana T. · Married on 10/19/2019

Amazing , Rememberable , Outstanding , Special

Steve was absolutely amazing . I had a covid wedding that I had to move once due to covid but Steve made it special even admist the pandemic. He was always responsive and understanding . He really took care of all the musical details so I didn’t have to worry about a thing. I would definitely recommend him a hundred times over if your looking for a DJ for your wedding

Sent on 01/03/2021

Synthesis Entertainment's reply:

Thanks Tatyana! We had so much fun ringing in the New Year with you and your family! We wish you both the very best in your new adventure together!
  • Lauren

Lauren M. · Married on 07/09/2019

Best. Dj. Ever.

You must get Steve to DJ and MC your wedding! I can't say enough AMAZING things about Steve and the way he helped create such incredible moments on such an important day. Anyone who knows me knows I love music and they aren't always songs that one would choose for their wedding day but he gave me the freedom to mix it up and he put together such a masterful program start to finish that had our guests staying until the very end and saying they plan to use him when they get married. He works so well with other vendors and made sure everyone was on the same page months leading up to the day and kept things moving day of. Again, if you can get Steve, book him!

Sent on 04/02/2020

Mackenzie B. · Married on 07/06/2019

Amazing DJ/MC

Steve was amazing to work with. I wanted to make my grand entrance to the ceremony at a the climax of a song. He helped time that out with the bridal party during rehearsal and was able to execute it perfectly. He kept the reception going and everyone had such a fun time. We received so many compliments from guests that they really enjoyed him.

Sent on 07/10/2019

Rene G. · Married on 03/02/2019

Simply Outstanding

Our wedding was March 2 and Synthesis Entertainment did an "A+" mazing job! The ceremony music ran seamlessly as Steve cued and timed the music perfectly to our live musicians. The reception was definitely, hands down, a total blast and fortunately for us we chose the right DJ in Steve Johnson of Synthesis Entertainment. Steve was fun, energetic and creative. He used his vast knowledge of music to infuse the reception with awesomeness. He never lost pace with our diverse group of guests. During the planning process, Steve took the time to chat with us about what we wanted, emailed suggestions, and step by step planned the entire event flawlessly. Steve used his knowledge, experience and great sense of humor to help us facilitate the best ceremony ever. Thank you Steve for making our special day, the most beautiful and fun wedding ever!

Sent on 03/16/2019
  • Joe

Joe D. · Married on 02/11/2019

Professional, respectful, yet fun and engaging!

Steve and his wife were one the best vendors for our wedding. He was so responsive to our needs, and flexible for last minute changes. He was professional the whole way through but also gave off a fun and relaxed vibe throughout our entire reception. He was involved with our guests and other vendors, but was not overbearing or trying to steal the show. He also was great at keeping somethings secret that we needed to keep secret for the day of the reception. The silver package was an amazing investment for our reception as it helped bring the room more to life. His personalized introduction was a great feature that we believe every couple should use. He kept the people dancing and engaged and took song requests as well. Steve and his wife were such a great choice and we are so happy we chose him for our day.

Sent on 11/10/2019

Brooke · Married on 01/05/2019

Synthesis Entertainment is Fantastic!

Sent on 11/06/2019

Trey C. · Married on 11/03/2018

Couldn't Have Asked for a Better DJ

Steve was great, he met with us multiple times over the coming months and by a week or so before the big day we had everything ironed out and on paper. I will say it took me a little while to trust he wouldn't let us down with our music. We gave him direction and advised on what type of songs we wanted where, and I still can't believe he took our guidance and made the perfect 5+ hour playlist. He did not let us down anywhere, he kept the mood for over a hundred people, and made it very easy to stay out and dance. Couldn't have been happier with our selection, and I cannot recommend Synthesis Entertainment enough.

Sent on 12/19/2018

Katie · Married on 09/22/2018

Synthesis Entertainment did an excellent job at our wedding! Steve was so easy to work with and willing to make changes in a flash! The best part is that you work directly with Steve so there is nothing getting lost in translation with others and he is very easy to reach via text, call, email, or skype. Not only was the service great but it was also more affordable than other DJ's in the area! He was the perfect DJ for our perfect day!!!

Sent on 10/08/2018

Kam · Married on 08/25/2018

Steve and his wife were amazing! The week before the big day me and my dad wanted to do a mix of songs for the father daughter dance but Steve was up for the challenge! It turned out awesome. Steve is very accommodating and wants to make sure that the reception is all about you. He was on it with text and emails. Me and my now husband agree he was worth every penny!

Sent on 09/07/2018

Maija · Married on 05/19/2018

Steve was our absolute favorite vendor. He impressed us again and again. First off, I could tell he really cared about us as a couple, because he was friendly and showed interest in us as people, our music preferences, and our vision for the activities of the wedding evening. Second, he was incredibly reliable- he showed up to meetings on time and prepared and he responded to e-mails promptly. Third, he had the perfect presence on the wedding day- he was the perfect level of involved and interactive. He had incredible positive energy and was charismatic and funny. Our guests were dancing the whole evening, because he always kept energy levels high in the crowd and played great music. We would highly recommend him!

Sent on 06/10/2018

Maija · Married on 05/18/2018

Sent on 06/10/2018

Mackenzie · Married on 05/03/2018

Steve was an amazing DJ! We hired him for our wedding reception and he was perfect. We met beforehand to talk about what we wanted and he listened to everything we said. He Did a great job of internalizing the atmosphere that we wanted and making it happened. He did a great job of keeping things going on the dance floor and keeping the night moving. We would definitely recommend him!

Sent on 06/07/2018

Brooke · Married on 01/20/2018

Winter Wedding

Steve is very professional. Knows his stuff! He is quick to respond to all messages, offers his own professional insight and guidance, and knows how to read any group of people. He is organized and knows the right questions to ask you to make sure he plays the right kind of music for your event. Steve did the music for our wedding ceremony and reception. We received compliments throughout the night about the playlist! The Gold Package is worth it! Steve and Synthesis Entertainment are fantastic! As with any event, make sure you double check that your DJ has the correct songs for any specific dance or part of the evening that you have planned.

Sent on 01/14/2019

Haley · Married on 09/02/2017

Steve was absolutely amazing to work with and did an outstanding job!!! When we met with him, he made sure to get to know the details and personalize our Wedding to us. He had innovative ideas and suggestions. He truly made our event memorable and special. You 110% need to utilize Synthesis Entertainment for your event! You won't regret it!

Sent on 09/19/2017

Justin · Married on 10/08/2016

Steve was AMAZING! From start to finish, he was attentive, full of ideas that we had never even considered, and made it possible for us to pull off the best wedding ever!

Sent on 11/18/2016

James · Married on 10/01/2016

Steve did a great job improvising, which is sometimes the "it" factor needed for many different reasons on big event days. Many people can follow the step by step sequence, but often times that never is the case and you nee someone to pick up the pieces and make something of it. Look no further!

Sent on 11/21/2016

Elisabeth · Married on 10/01/2016

Steve was very responsive and helpful during the whole planning process. He kept everyone out on the dance floor the whole time! Great job! I'd highly recommend him and his team!

Sent on 12/12/2016