Sylvia Schutz Photography Reviews

34 | Hilton Head Island, SC

34 Reviews for Sylvia Schutz Photography

Hannah · Married on 05/04/2019

Sylvia is amazing! I couldn’t be happier with our engagement pictures

Sent on 05/26/2018

Sylvia Schutz Photography's reply:

Thank you, Hannah! It was nice working with you and Jarred! All the best!

Brittany · Married on 05/04/2019

Sylvia did a great job! The photos are beautiful and the session was alot of fun.

Sent on 06/04/2018

Sylvia Schutz Photography's reply:

Thank you, Brittany! I had a lot of fun during our session too! (-: All the best!
  • Lisa

Lisa · Married on 09/01/2018

We were in town for vacation and were happy to find Sylvia for our engagement pictures. Sylvia was very responsible and flexible in our scheduling. She is incredibly talented and easy to work with. She over delivered on the photos and we are very happy. My family vacations on HHI every year and we will definitely reach out in the future for more photos. Thank you Sylvia for capturing a special time in our lives!

~Lisa and Michael

Sent on 06/02/2018

Sylvia Schutz Photography's reply:

It was so fun capturing the two of you! Wishing you all the best for your future and looking forward to working with you again! Thank you!

Jaclyn · Married on 05/13/2018

I cannot recommend Sylvia enough! She was absolutely incredible to work with from the very beginning. She immediately responded to all of my (many) emails and answered all of my questions in a very up front and honest way. She was a joy to work with and captured every single moment of my wedding! She was so easygoing but also has such a creative eye and made sure to capture the most stunning photos that I will treasure forever! Now the only problem is choosing which photos I like best because they are ALL so amazing!

Sent on 06/13/2018

Sylvia Schutz Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words, Jaclyn! Had so much fun working with you! Your wedding was amazing! All the best to you and AJ!

Monique · Married on 04/21/2018

I cannot say enough to recommend Sylvia as an amazing wedding photographer. She always responded very quickly, was reasonably priced, and took pictures that were more incredible than anything in my wildest dreams!! Just glorious. Sylvia, you are an artist...I'm not generally particularly photogenic:) as well as being professional and so easy to work with. I couldn't possibly be happier with how they all turned out and the hardest part will be narrowing down which ones to get printed, frame, and use for my thank-you cards. Sylvia also gives you all of the image files to keep, a huge bonus.

Sent on 05/19/2018

Sylvia Schutz Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words, Monique! It was a pleasure to capture your wedding day for you! Loved working with you and Matt! Thank you!

Gillian · Married on 01/13/2018

Sylvia was amazing to work with and we truly enjoyed how the pictures turned out. She knew exactly what we were hoping for and delivered more than we could have ever have dreamed! We hope we can call on Sylvia for more photoshoots in the future!

Sent on 02/12/2018

Sylvia Schutz Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words, Gillian! Was fun working with you! All the best!!

Callie · Married on 10/07/2017

We had an amazing time with Sylvia. She captured all the magical moments of our wedding.

Sent on 05/28/2018

Sylvia Schutz Photography's reply:

Thank you, Callie! All the best!!
  • Mrs.B

Vanessa & Craig · Married on 08/19/2017

Sylvia was an absolute pleasure to work with. From the moment I initially contacted her until she emailed me today telling me my images were ready. She is sweet, pleasant and extremely professional. Her work speaks for itself. Our photos are absolutely gorgeous! We could not be any happier that we chose Sylvia to capture our special day.

Sent on 10/07/2017

Jessica · Married on 04/22/2017

Sylvia was great! She is very nice and makes you feel very comfortable. She had a great idea to leave the reception for a little bit to get some sunset pictures on the beach, I am so happy we did! The pictures of the two of us are amazing and I love every single one. It was so worth it. So glad we went with Sylvia!

Sent on 05/17/2017

Sylvia Schutz Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words, Jessica! Had so much fun capturing your big day for you! All the best for the future!!

Katie · Married on 03/25/2017

We loved working with Sylvia! We looked at her portfolio and loved what we saw. After contacting her we were able to meet with her in person. We knew almost right away we wanted her to be our photographer for the wedding. We did a short engagement photo shoot with her, and it was great for us to get to know her style and how she works. The turn around time on the engagement pictures was quick. Sylvia met with us several times at our church and the reception venue so she would be prepared for the lighting the day of our wedding. She communicates quickly through email and was clear of how things would go the day of. She managed to capture absolutely beautiful pictures on our wedding day and we are really glad we chose her to take our photos!

Sent on 04/18/2017

Janine · Married on 11/11/2016

My husband and I just got our wedding photos back and the only thing I can say is WOW! They turned out amazing! She was great to work with, flexible with our timeline and made us and our wedding party look fabulous. She was also very quick to respond to emails! I would HIGHLY reccommend Sylvia for your wedding/engagement/party photos. You will not regret it :)

Sent on 11/29/2016

Lindsay · Married on 09/10/2016

Sylvia will absolutely not disappoint! Our photos are stunning. She was so professional throughout the entire process and kept everything on track. Im so happy we chose her to capture our day and we will have these gorgeous photos to look back on forever. Her pricing is so reasonable and she's really flexible! We would definitely like to use her when back in the area for family photos! Couldn't be happier :)

Sent on 10/03/2016

Sylvia Schutz Photography's reply:

Thank you so much, Lindsay! Had so much fun capturing your wedding! Wishing you and Bryan all the best for the future and hope to see you again another year on beautiful Hilton Head!

Alex · Married on 08/11/2016

My wife and I got married in HHI back in August. We booked our photography with Sylvia based on her online portfolio. Our wedding pictures were INCREDIBLE and much better than we could have ever have imagined. Sylvia was so professional and nice and we barely even noticed she was there. Such natural pictures of our blended family. We plan on using her during our annual visits to document our family trips. Thank you Sylvia for such a great gift to us.

Sent on 09/17/2016

Kara · Married on 05/14/2016

It was such a pleasure having Sylvia as our photographer! She is very professional and always responded in a timely manner. She is a great photographer and had a very good understanding of lighting and the best angles to shoot. I couldn't have asked for a better experience! Thank you again Sylvia!

Sent on 06/01/2016

Sylvia Schutz Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for the nice review! I loved capturing your wedding!

Shim · Married on 09/19/2015

We knew when we looked at Sylvia's portfolio her work was exactly what we were looking for. When we met with her, we were absolutely convinced. Sylvia did an amazing job. She's truly an artist and so much fun to work with :) She captured many wonderful moments and gave us so many precious memories for the future. You won't ever regret using Sylvia to capture whatever special event that you are planning.

Sent on 11/09/2015

Melissa · Married on 06/25/2015

Sylvia was excellent! She listened to what we wanted and then added her own creative touches without stepping on toes. She was just as concerned as we were to make sure that we had the perfect shot. She captured the spirit of our day. The pictures are better than I could have imagined.

Sent on 09/02/2015

Carla · Married on 06/20/2015

Sylvia did an amazing job for our wedding. She communicated effectively with me before the big day to make sure everything was in order and ready. She captured every detail of the ceremony that we wanted as well as a wealth of family portraits. She was well organized and efficient while still providing quality photos of our big day. She was willing to walk to various portions of the beach and the grounds of the property in order to photograph the best scenic views and the setting sun for our groom and bride photos. I would recommend to anyone and would definitely use her again for other photo sessions.

Sent on 07/15/2015

Renee · Married on 06/13/2015

Sylvia is unbelievable! We couldn't be happier with our experience with her at our wedding and in another session with family on the beach at Hilton Head. She has great vision, is very professional and her product is fantastic! We have so many wonderful photos to choose from we can't decide!!! Best decision we made was asking Sylvia to be our photographer. We will recommend her to EVERYONE!

Sent on 08/18/2015

Lotta · Married on 05/23/2015

Sylvia has been amazing to work with! We are living overseas so we planned our whole wedding from Sweden but it was never a problem, she always responds super quick to emails and she is very informative.
    I sent her some examples of other wedding photos we liked and she captured our day the way we wanted, she is very attentive and she can improvise. Our photos turned out better than we could ever have imagined! And on the wedding day I was a little stressed but she arrived calm and happy and I started to relax. It felt comfortable to have her around and we barely noticed her and she took relaxed and natural pictures that are so beautiful!

Sent on 06/17/2015

Sylvia was the absolute PERFECT photographer for my son and daughter-in-law's wedding. She captured both their spirits and the spirit of the day exactly as they wanted her to. Sylvia was professional, prompt, and lovely to work with. Very highly recommended!

Sent on 07/15/2015

Marianne · Married on 05/16/2015

Sylvia was absolutely amazing! We didn't even realize she was taking pictures other than the "posed" shots after the ceremony. The pictures came out beautifully and my daughter loved them all. Sylvia truly captured the emotions of the wedding. We would highly recommend her to anyone who asks.

Sent on 06/17/2015

Kayliann · Married on 10/25/2014

Sylvia did a phenomenal job photographing our wedding. Through the whole process she was flexible and always quick to respond, she was a joy to work with! She allowed my husband and I to fully enjoy our day and be fully present in the moment with each other, we never felt rushed around. She was very professional and her work is beautiful with a very fair price, I highly recommend her! Thank you so much Sylvia.

Sent on 11/10/2014

Melissa · Married on 10/04/2014

Sylvia was absolutely amazing. So professional, punctual, kind, and responsive. If we had any questions she was right there immediately to answer them. During our wedding planning time we met with her on several occasions. It made us feel so great the she was so reliable and really had our day and best interest in mind. She was so sweet and patient considering our families are complete party animals, she kept her cool and took control and captured the most amazing photos of our beautiful wedding.

Brandt and I HIGHLY recommend Sylvia. She is top notch the best in our eyes. Her photos bought tears to our eyes and smiles to our hearts on how beautifully she captured our day.

Sent on 11/10/2014

Kim · event on 08/21/2014

My children purchased a family photo session from Sylvia for me as a Mother's Day gift. It was a wonderful gift and excellent choice of photographers! Sylvia made the session fun and comfortable for all of us. What a nice person!
    It was very important to me to capture the closeness of our family and I briefly mentioned to Sylvia that I love candid, unposed shots. She did an excellent job of combining both styles!
    Her website is also beautiful and very user-friendly. It was hard to narrow down for purchase but the website format helps to make those decisions.
    I would recommend Sylvia Schutz Photography to anyone looking to capture and hold onto special moments. Thank you Sylvia!

Sent on 09/16/2014

Beth · Married on 06/13/2014

I had a destination wedding in June on Hilton Head Island and used Sylvia as my photographer. I can't say enough great things about her and her company. She is very professional and prompt! Not being a local I had trust whomever I picked to do a good job. Sylvia lived up to that expectation. The pictures she took are beautiful and amazing. I am so thankful that I picked her to take out pictures. I highly recommend Sylvia for your wedding pictures.

Sent on 08/29/2014