Sydnie Keddington Music Reviews

12 | Provo, UT

12 Reviews for Sydnie Keddington Music

Allison · Married on 09/13/2019

Played at our wedding

Sydnie was absolutely amazing. We are still getting comments about her performance from our guests. She is so sweet and personably. She is a fantastic guitarist and singer. She made our day that much more special.

Sent on 09/16/2019

Sydnie Keddington Music's reply:

Allison - thank you so much! So happy your guests enjoyed. It was truly a pleasure to be a part of your day.

Congratulations again,
    xx

Sarah · Married on 07/20/2019

Absolutely Wonderful!

We are so happy that we had Sydnie play for our ceremony and cocktail hour! Prior to the event, she was proactive in communicating with us and figuring out exactly what we wanted. She was even willing to learn songs for us! Sydnie's voice is so beautiful, and her music created the perfect atmosphere for our wedding! We got so many compliments from our guests! We would highly recommend Sydnie to anyone!

Sent on 07/23/2019
  • Tyler

Tyler · Married on 06/29/2019

Tyler and Kelli

Sydnie did a wonderful job with our wedding. She played first prior to our wedding ceremony (processional/ recessional and for guests waiting) as well as our cocktail hour. She was incredible to work with throughout the entire process, not to mention her musical abilities were amazing. We had several guests approach us about how well she played, and we have not one negative comment to make. She was incredibly easy to work with prior to the wedding day and we can’t thank her enough for her time and for working with us on our special day.

Sent on 09/21/2019

Jen · Married on 09/19/2015

Sydnie was such a wonderful person to work with. She came for our ceremony music and cocktail hour. Her voice is so moving and beautiful which is reflective of her personality as well. She was very open to our suggestions and requests. Our guests were very impressed!

Amy · Married on 08/15/2015

Love, love, love Sydnie. She played every song we asked and even learned songs for our event. She is very professional, easy to work with and good enough to have a recording contract. Book her!

Sent on 04/15/2016

Trish · Married on 05/24/2015

Booking Sydnie for our wedding ceremony and cocktail hour was one of the easiest decisions to make while planning our wedding. We knew that she would add that something special to our big day. She is an extremely sweet person and can perform a wide variety of songs with great skill.

Sent on 04/16/2016

C · Married on 05/09/2015

Sydnie was hired to play/sing music during my son's Wedding Rehearsal Dinner May 2015. She was a delight to work with. Very professional and reasonably priced. She required a small deposit to secure the date and forwarded us a play list in which to choose the songs we preferred. Given enough time she was able to learn and play a favorite song of ours. We received nothing, but positive compliments and were "extremely" pleased with Sydnie. I would highly recommend her for your next event. You will not be disappointed.

Anne · Married on 09/27/2014

Sydnie is not only a truly talented musician, she is also one of the friendliest people you'll ever meet! Our wedding was smaller, only 27 people, so we wanted a more intimate atmosphere and Sydnie was perfect for this. She sounded beautiful the entire night and everyone couldn't stop talking about her! It is so wonderful to watch her sing. She looks so comfortable and happy when performing and you can't help but smile! She was also great with providing advice on songs for the ceremony as well as the reception and even sent some videos of her performing, which I found very helpful. I can't say enough about her. She is professional, friendly, and truly gifted with performing her music. My husband and I were so happy she was able to perform at our wedding and we can't wait to see her perform again! Thanks Sydnie!! : )

Sent on 04/19/2016

Brooke · Married on 09/13/2014

Sydnie was sensational at our wedding. Her role in our wedding was fairly large. She helped play in the string quartet as well as sang three beautiful songs we requested - one of them being Ave Maria with little accompaniment (which I deem to be one of the hardest songs to sing!). Her voice is one of the most beautiful voices that I have ever heard.

From start to finish Sydnie encompasses professionalism and grace. We spoke a few times prior to the service, she took time to learn the songs we requested and even collaborated with a girl friend of mine to sing a special song for us during the service. One thing I found so amazing is that while Sydnie made such a huge statement at our wedding with how beautiful her singing was, she gracefully worked around the tiny church to ensure that my husband and I were always the center of the ceremony. Such a pro!

Sydney also provided the music for our cocktail hour. This was more fun and upbeat with recent hits and old time goodies.

Overall, Sydnie not only beautifully contributed to our wedding, she was one of the key pieces that made our wedding. The most repeated compliment from our wedding was how beautiful our ceremony was. While the venue and the sacrament of marriage were key contributors - I truly believe Sydnie's singing was what made our wedding come to life.

Sent on 04/25/2016

David & Melissa · Married on 06/22/2014

You need to search no farther - Sydnie is the right choice for your wedding. She is flexible, accommodating, friendly, has an extensive play list, and most importantly is a fantastically talented singer and guitar player! We were lucky to stumble upon Sydnie at a local ski resort prior to our wedding, and we were luckier to be able to book her. My wife and I received many complements from guests about Sydnie. Book her now !!!!

Sent on 04/14/2016

Natalie · Married on 08/24/2013

“Sydnie was a pleasure to work with–words cannot even begin to express our gratitude! Not only was she incredibly accommodating as she learned several requests for our event, her musical talent was exceptional! Her rendition of Train’s “Mary Me” left a lasting impression! Through her gifts, she made our wedding day uniquely ours and established a rapport with our guests setting the overall mood of our reception. Both my husband and I were honored to have her be a part of our day!”

Sent on 04/13/2016

On behalf of Tyler and I, we wanted to thank you so much for your performances. You made the ceremony stand out from any that any of the people in attendance have seen before. I personally believe that your musical talent and voice are on the level of any professional artist I have ever heard. Your professional and sincere disposition set you apart and above other musicians I have seen perform. I hope you know what a great talent you are and I look forward to reading about you in the papers. We were not alone in our sentiments. People cannot stop talking about your performances.

Sent on 04/14/2016