Harps of Gold Reviews

Harps of Gold 1
Harps of Gold 2
Harps of Gold 3

Scot · Married on 08/10/2018

Sydney was wonderful to work with! She came to do a service at my church. She was on time, very professional, and flexible as she worked with the family. She knew the service and liturgy of the Episcopal Church, which means she knew when to play the harp and was excellent in terms of her quality.

Sent on 08/21/2018

Nancy · Married on 07/08/2018

Sydney was amazing! So happy we were able to find her for our big day. She was proffesional , and accommodating for our first dance needs.

Sent on 07/24/2018

Bride's Mom · Married on 11/11/2017

Our wedding was at the Herron Bend Estate Point on the Wildcatter Ranch in Graham Texas. Harp accompaniment was perfect for this outdoor ceremony. Sydney was delightful to work with, responsive and professional. Her performance was skilled and the music was celestial. Could not have been more pleased!!!

Sent on 11/25/2017
    Harps of Gold 4
    Harps of Gold 5

Tara · Married on 09/16/2017

Sydney Howell was an excellent harpist for my daughter's wedding. She met with me prior to the wedding and played several songs and was very helpful with choosing songs for the wedding. She was always very quick to respond and a pleasure to work with.

Sent on 09/17/2017

Susan · Married on 05/27/2017

Sydney has played at our daughters weddings and family funerals and she has been incredible. She worked with us and made our happy occasions absolutely beautiful and our sad occasions memorable and helped to create sweet memories. You will not be disappointed I can assure you.

Sent on 06/16/2017

amanda · Married on 05/27/2017

Sydney was great and added so much to our experience! She played beautifully!!

Sent on 06/19/2017

Rachel · Married on 02/14/2017

Sydney is a consummate professional who adds a touch of class to any event. I've worked with her several times and she's always absolutely as talented, reliable, and kind as you could want. Her decades of experience make her incredibly capable, flexible, and calm in situations where everyone else is stressed or confused. Her prices are reasonable, too! For any wedding, party, or grand opening in the DFW area, I'm convinced there's no better harpist.

Sent on 06/19/2017

Lucy · Married on 10/18/2015

Sydney was very easy to work with in selecting music for my grandson's memorial service. She has expertise in classical and contemporary music and combined both to make for a memorable service. Rainstorms during the service did not deter her... She is a gifted professional harpist!

Sent on 10/12/2018
  • Autumn

Autumn Ater · Married on 12/24/1988

Awesome Harpist

Sydney Howell is an accomplished Harpist with many years of experience. Her professionalism is above and beyond. She has performed for my organization over 12 years and we have thoroughly enjoyed her performances. She has added an extra special touch to our events that is most beautiful and appreciated by our guests. She is a pleasure to work with and is most friendly. I highly recommend Sydney for any event looking for that extra something special. It will be most memorable...

Regards,
    Autumn Ater
    Founder & Author of A Hole in My Heart Ministry, Inc.

Sent on 10/28/2018
    Harps of Gold 6

Rose · Married on 08/05/2017

A huge shout out to Sydney for providing beautiful classical music for our son's wedding! We were extremely pleased with Sydney's services. I highly recommend Sydney for any special and memorable event.

Sent on 08/18/2017
  • Karen

Karen · Married on 07/07/2019

Great Vendor

Sydney was able to play custom songs that were important to us and wanted to incorporate at our wedding, which made the ceremony extra special.

Sent on 08/08/2019

Harps of Gold's reply:

Thanks so much, Karen. I really appreciate your review. I hope you and your husband are happy together for ever!

Sydney Howell