Sycamore Hills Golf Club Reviews

37 Reviews for Sycamore Hills Golf Club

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Kara · Married on 10/12/2018

Amazing Venue!!

Julie and Emily were great and made planning our wedding a breeze! Everything turned out great!

Ariel · Married on 08/12/2018

So pleased we decided on Sycamore Hills Golf Club for our wedding venue! Emily did an awesome job coordinating everything! She was a great young lady to work with & we appreciate her attentiveness to every detail.

• Amanda

Amanda · Married on 12/02/2016

Sycamore Hills worked with us to create the perfect decor for the reception! The food was excellent at the tasting and the reception itself. The location on the golf course offers such a good variety of photo shots. The bar selection is fantastic for any budget. They also offer special pricing for off peak season weddings. If you are on a budget, it's extremely helpful!

Mandy · Married on 09/16/2016

Excellent venue, great food, and awesome bar. The ceremony site was beautiful. Julie was incredible to work with. She is so professional, but she also made a stressful time very fun and enjoyable. She even stayed until the very end of our wedding to ensure everything was perfect. They made our day extra special.

Deanna · Married on 09/10/2016

Amazing experience from start to finish. Julie was absolutely phenomenal to work with. Food was plentiful and delicious. I would recommend Sycamore Hills to everyone.

Tam · Married on 12/05/2015

From the moment we walked into Sycamore Hills Golf Club to discuss plans for our bridal shower and wedding reception venue I wanted to cry because I knew that Julie was going to take care of us and make sure that everything was going to be perfect! She went above and beyond to see that every little detail was exactly how we wanted it to be. The amount of time she spent with us, her complete understanding of every detail, her level of professionalism and warm smile and laughter made our experience so wonderful! The bridal shower and wedding were so pretty and everything was set exactly to our liking. The venue was transformed into a "winter wonderland" and looked magical! I would recommend this venue if you want to feel your event is special!

Katie · Married on 10/03/2015

Our wedding at sycamore hills golf club was magical! From the very first day we met with Julie she helped us plan our perfect wedding day! Despite the fact that it rained on our wedding day so we couldn't have it outside she made sure everything was moved indoors on time and set up to the way we liked it! The staff was on point making sure our guests and us had enough food and drinks and asked how everything was doing through the night! I couldn't have asked for a better place to get married and have our reception at! I highly recommend them! Thank you all again for all your hard work! We had a blast!!

• Emily

Emily · Married on 07/25/2015

My husband and I were extremely pleased with our wedding at Sycamore Hills! We couldn't have asked for a better experience! Julie and Autumn made sure every detail of our wedding was perfect for us. Guests complimented the food, bar, and the staff on how wonderful it was. The staff was very friendly and attentive. I could really enjoy my wedding day because I knew we were in good hands. We also were able to get some great pictures on the beautiful golf course! I would recommend this venue to anyone looking for a great place to get married or have a party!

Erin · Married on 06/26/2015

Everything turned out great! The wedding reception was absolutely beautiful. We couldn't have asked for anything else.

Stacy · Married on 11/15/2014

We have so many great things to say about Sycamore Hills! When we started the wedding planning process, we searched every hall we could find anywhere in Macomb county. We were very picky and knew what we wanted, and refused to settle for anything but perfect. As soon as we walked into Sycamore we just had a good feeling. The venue is absolutely beautiful. Julie was wonderful! After a quick meeting with her, we knew that we had found our hall. Throughout the next months, Julie answered tons of phone calls and emails with all of our questions. She was easy to get ahold of and eager to help. She also helped to make sure that every detail of our day was going to be exactly the way that we wanted. The food on our wedding night was delicious - Our guests are still raving about how good it was. The staff was also very friendly. We even had a couple hiccups with some other vendors and Sycamore helped to cover them with ease. The whole night went smoothly.

THANK YOU Julie, Autumn & the entire Sycamore staff!

Janel · Married on 11/01/2014

A wonderful place to have our wedding reception. The staff was amazing. Julie O'Neil was just wonderful. The food was amazing and everything went off without a hitch. We will recommend this venue to all we know. Beautiful place. :)

I had both my rehearsal dinner and reception at Sycamore Hills! The food and service were amazing! Julie, Autumn and Brian were all so helpful! I would definitely recommend this venue to other brides!

Cheryl · Married on 08/16/2014

Julie and staff were so accommodating. Cannot say enough about the wonderful service we received.

The staff was amazing and the set up of my reception was beautiful. Couldn't have asked for a better place to have it!

crystal · Married on 09/13/2013

We held our wedding ceremony and reception at Sycamore Hills on 9.13.13.

AMAZING staff, food and drinks. I would recommend Sycamore to anyone who wants an amazing reception. The hall is beautiful and very resonably priced. One of my bridesmaids even said that if "she could get married all over again, she would have their reception at sycamore hills!".

Julie is absolutely amazing and very quick to respond, she had everything pulled to together perfectly. With her runing the show at Sycamore we had nothing to worry about!

I would recommend Sycamore Hills to anyone!

Julia · Married on 06/08/2013

My daughter's wedding reception at Sycamore was perfect thanks to the beautiful venue, great staff, and delicious food. We were extremely impressed with our coordinator, Julie, from the moment we first met with her. Julie walked us through the entire process and gave excellent recommendations when we had trouble making a decision. Leading up to the wedding, I often had to call/email Julie with questions and she always responded right away and took care of our request instantly.

On the big day, everything went smoothly thanks to Julie's expert coordination of every last detail. She kept everyone right on schedule which allowed us to enjoy the night stress free. All of the food from the appetizers and main entree to the late-night pizza bar were just outstanding. We had so many guests both during and after the wedding comment on the excellent quality of the food and the great venue. The entire staff was professional and accommodating from our start to finish. Julie had an assistant Brian, who was extremely helpful and also made the day come together perfectly. We loved working with them both!

We would highly recommend Sycamore Hills and Julie to anyone. She truly went above and beyond to make sure our daughter's day was perfect. This is an absolutely beautiful venue for a wedding reception and I could not have asked for a more perfect day!

Kelli · Married on 03/16/2013

Sycamore Hills was the perfect venue to have both the Ceremony and Reception. We had our ceremony in the Dining Room and the Reception in the main Banquet Hall. After all of the decoration, it didn't look like a hall or dining room at all. Julie was accommodating and very attentive. She was there every step of the way. The venue was just the right size for our 210 person wedding. If you have more than 250, I wouldn't suggest it. The staff was terrific! The bartenders were fantastic! The food was delicious and the snack pizza was just right. We had a great experience and our guest had an amazing time!

Ashley · Married on 09/28/2012

Everything turned out amazing. The food was DELICIOUS, everyone commented on how good it was. Julie was great to work with, although there was a little miscommunication on set up.

• AngelaW

Angela · Married on 05/27/2011

Amazing food, friendly/professional/helpful staff, spacious venue, beautiful view!! I highly recommend them for any type of event you want to host!!

Kate · Married on 06/19/2010

Sycamore Hills was absolutely wonderful. I would definitely recommend having your wedding reception there. The food was great, the service and staff were great and it was a beautiful place!

Jeremy · Married on 09/19/2009

The place was SO beautiful and the food was excellent. Everything we needed was taken care of and the staff was friendly.

Jeremy · Married on 09/21/2007

My wife and I had our wedding here and it was more than we ever imagined. We had a budget and the director Julie was so helpful in not only giving us thier best options, but with local vendors for our DJ, photography, flowers, etc. so we didn't go over our budget. I WAS very skeptical considering the price, but my wife and I were blown away. The food was 5-Star quality and all of our guests commented on it. The director was there the whole time making sure my wife was happy and that all of our needs were met. The golf course was a beautiful background for our pictures and it created a great atmosphere. The staff was very nice and the bartender was hilarious. They even threw in the chocolate fountain for free because they knew my wife really wanted it. We felt like royalty!

• User5195301 · 2+ years ago

We absolutely loved our wedding reception at Sycamore Hills. Prior to the reception the staff was excellent with the planning. All of our guests absolutely raved about the food. The golf course has some lovely locations to take pictures as well.

Kaylee · Married on 03/07/2015

Sycamore Hills was a great venue for our reception! We had our wedding during the off-season and they offered a great rate! The staff was very flexible with us as our numbers kept rising and were able to accommodate all of our guests. Everyone enjoyed the food. We especially heard rave reviews about the Eggplant Parmesan from the vegetarians! The kids meal was a large portion at a bargain price for our younger guests. The banquet hall has an amazing view over-looking the golf course. And even in the winter it was beautiful.