14 Reviews for SYB Catering & Bar Event Services

Bartender(s) (1)
Signature Drink (1)
Specialty Beer (1)
14 SYB Catering & Bar Event Services Reviews

I couldn't have wished for a better Caterer! Soraya and her team were professional and fun to work with. I had a million questions leading up to our event, and she was always available to answer my questions right away! I would highly recommend her for any event! I will certainly be using her again! Not to mention the food was amazing! Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Vicki , 6/23/18, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Soraya, the owner, was a pleasure to work with. My event was a party at my home. She was very creative with the presentation of the food is a beautiful manner. The food was delicious and all my guests were raving. The night of my party, her staff arrived in plenty of time to set up, and when they left all was clean and in order. Although my event was not a wedding, I am sure she would do an amazing job with a wedding or other formal event. She is organized not only with the menu, but presentation, flow for the guests, creating beautiful stationary displays and having plenty of passed food. Her staff was excellent. I highly recommend SYB catering!

Profile Picture Lisa, 10/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

My husband and I cannot begin to emphasize how wonderful of a performance Soraya and her team displayed at our recent 80th birthday celebration event. It was truly amazing to see how great and magnificent everything looked. The birthday lady was so taken aback by what had been done in her honor that she was at a loss for words. Everything from the setting, flowers, lighting, attentive service, cordial staff, etc....was magnificent. The décor was truly stunning. The food was delectable, well done, and to die for. Everyone in attendance was beyond themselves on how "over the top" the party was. Soraya is very easy to work with and helps her clients achieve their ultimate desired goals.

Soraya and her team have brought nothing but pure joy to our hearts. She did a fantastic, marvelous job and we are truly elated to have chosen her for our event. Looking forward to the next one!!!

Profile Picture mackie, 9/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

The food was fabulous and the bar was perfect for our whiskey tasting!

Profile Picture User7426543, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Catering

We worked with Soraya and SYB Catering for a dinner for our daughter and we were pleased with all they did ! The food was delicious and several remarked at how flavorful everything tasted. The decoration of the main table was beautiful. Soraya was very professional and it was a pleasure to work with her ! We would definitely recommend Soraya and her catering services to you !
Dr and Mrs. Griggs

Profile Picture Siri, 5/27/16, 1 Review
Category: Catering
Services Used: Cake, Family Style, Server(s), Champagne Toast, Vegetarian, Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up, American

S. Y.B Events did an awesome job on our holiday party. The food was delicious. Soraya and her staff handled every detail to perfection. I would definitely would us S. Y. B. Events again.

Profile Picture Beth, 1/8/16, 1 Review
Category: Catering
Services Used: Buffet, Dessert, Hors d'oeuvres, Server(s), Stations, American, Middle Eastern, Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up

She was great, the client and field manager on site overseeing the event had nothing but amazing things to say about her and the catering. The food was delicious and complimentary beer and wine choices were a hit. They were professional, timely, personable and I would highly recommend them.

Profile Picture Shelby, 12/13/15, 1 Review
Category: Catering

I would strongly recommend SYB Catering and Bar Event Services for any event or wedding. I worked with Soraya on a birthday party and the experience was a pleasure. She and her team do their all to deliver exactly what the customer wants, she offers great advice in terms of themes and layout and the food itself was really fabulous. Her service team was also exceptional. They were friendly and helpful and paced the service perfectly. All of the guests couldn't stop talking about what a wonderful experience the party was and it was all thanks to Soraya and her team!

Profile Picture User6173484, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Soraya from SYB just so happened to be starting a catering and bar division and she gave me a better deal on the 6 Month Package, which included Day of Services. She and her team handled everything. Even helped with other vendors. The food was great, it was comfort food with a Mediterranean twist which is their specialty. Looking forward to having her cater another event for us in the very near future!

Profile Picture Marcia , 6/20/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, Signature Drink, Specialty Beer, Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up, Buffet, Cake, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Hors d'oeuvres, Server(s), Caribbean, Latin American, Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, Southern, Spanish

SYB Event Planning Services were referred to me by a colleague for an event. Upon meeting Soraya, I felt comfortable by her welcoming tone and personality. I was happy I did meet her. Soraya did an amazing job for my daughter's sweet sixteen birthday. The food was plentiful and superb and to date it is still being raved upon by my family and friends. The service was just as great. Soraya and her team of professionals delivered an exceptional service. Her imagination, special attention to details and professionalism made this event shine and was enjoyed by everyone who attended. I would definitely use SYB Event Planning Services again and also definitely recommend them for all types of functions.

Profile Picture User4388233, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Catering, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Favors & Gifts, Flowers, Invitations, Lighting & Decor, Party Supplies, Photography
Services Used: Buffet, Cake, Cake Cutting, Dessert, Server(s), Stations, Gluten Free, Vegetarian, Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up, Italian, Mediterranean

Soraya was an absolute pleasure to work with. She helped me plan a backyard beer garden for my husband’s 40th birthday. Every detail was accounted for while creating the “simplistic and casual” look I was seeking. From hanging pretzels and custom beer signs to an epic s’mores bar, it was a fantastic event. My guests had a great time and eveyone commented how much they loved the food. Soraya had many creative ideas along the way and was very respectful of my budget. I look forward to working with Soraya in the future!

Profile Picture Emily , 9/23/17, 1 Review
4.7

SYB Catering was great. We used SYB for our corporate anniversary party hosted at our new office space. Soraya helped us from beginning to end from food tastings, to vendor referral's, and delivered us an amazing time. We enjoyed working with her because she took a lot of pressure of us and really stepped up to make sure our event went smoothly. The food was great, the staff was super helpful. We would definitely recommend.

Profile Picture Marissa, 5/3/18, 1 Review
4.3

Soraya was terrific with communication, and she really made us her top priority as we got closer to our wedding date. The only drawback was her flexibility, as she got a little nervous and anxious when the timeline we set for our wedding day was falling a little behind schedule. But we consider ourselves very lucky to have found her, and were overall very happy with her service.

Profile Picture Chris, 7/16/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up, American, Buffet, Cake Cutting, Hors d'oeuvres