Sword Sounds & Bridal Services Reviews

Sword Sounds & Bridal Services 5
Sword Sounds & Bridal Services 6
Sword Sounds & Bridal Services 7

Thelma · Married on 03/04/2017

We would highly recommend Sword Sounds they are willing to do exactly as you would like any couple needing this service should check into it wonderful people GREAT service we were very pleased..

Sent on 04/09/2017

LAUREN · Married on 12/10/2016

I seriously could not have asked for anyone better to be our DJ! Mr.Robert went above and beyond his duty as a DJ and made sure we were taken care of the whole night! From bringing us appetizers out before our introduction, helping the girls bustle my dress, making sure we had champagne for our toast, kept the crowd involved and he was sure to accommodate all our guest with request and EVERYTHING in between! HE made our night AMAZING and deserves way more than 5 stars!

Sent on 01/09/2017
  • Tanedys

Tanedys · Married on 11/05/2016

One of the best vendors you'll find! Rob was so easy to work with. Everyone at our wedding loved him! He allowed us to pick as many songs as we wanted, and helped make our day stress-free and exciting!

Sent on 01/06/2017

Miranda · Married on 10/30/2016

Rob was very helpful in making our wedding everything we wanted it to be. He took his time discussing the ceremony and reception plans we wanted and did not make us feel rushed in any way. Overall, we were extremely pleased with Sword Sounds services!

Sent on 01/08/2017

Ning · Married on 10/29/2016

Choosing any vendor for a wedding is hard work, especially since I planned the wedding from out of town. I feel so lucky that I picked Rob to be my DJ. He went above and beyond what we expected from a DJ. They were attentive to our needs during the wedding without being intrusive. They were super helpful when small changes happened to the timeline. We had an afternoon wedding, so the guests left a little earlier than I expected, and he was super flexible in playing the closing songs that we had planned. For future couples, Sword Sounds was never a point of stress for me during the planning phase, and everything was smooth and easy.

Sent on 01/07/2017

Kayla · Married on 10/20/2016

Robert is definitely the DJ to do business with ! Not only is he so professional, but he's awesome at what he does! He's good about feeling the crowd and picking out the next best song to play!

Sent on 01/01/2017
  • Leslie

Leslie · Married on 10/09/2016

Swords Sounds was absolutely fantastic, I am so glad that's who we ultimately chose. Rob did an amazing job with music selection and keeping the night running smoothly, our guests also loved him and we received many compliments!

Sent on 01/08/2017

Shay · Married on 10/02/2016

Super patient with last minute "problems" that happened at the wedding. Also super nice guy to deal with in general. I would recommend to a friend for sure :)

Sent on 01/01/2017

allison · Married on 09/24/2016

Robert was professional, easy to work with, and for a particular bride like me very happy to do exactly what was asked of him. My mother prefers less MC'ing from the DJ and he was happy to accommodate that. Additionally I wanted to provide a very detailed play list and again he was happy to follow that. That said- in our prep call a few days prior to the wedding he took the chance to provide a few suggested improvements which were HUGE HITS. He suggested rather than the ~5 michael Jackson songs i had on my playlist that i could instead go with his 8 minute Michael Jackson Medley. Now let me tell you- my groom and all of the groomsmen had the most epic dance off for all 8 minutes (including my 6'4 -250lb groom being lifted into the air- ha). I am pretty sure my guests are still laughing about it. Thank you Robert for being accommodating, professional, and easy to work with. I know I was more particular than some, but he can do everything from follow a specific list to getting inspiration from a partial list you provide to picking all of the songs himself. If you are looking for someone easy to work with who will do a great job- I'd highly recommend Robert.

Thanks Robert!

Sent on 01/11/2017

So easy to work with! I can't rave enough!! Very organized and professional. Really makes it all about the bride and groom's needs and wants!

Sent on 09/28/2016

Rosa · Married on 09/03/2016

Robert from Sword Sounds was one of the best vendors at our wedding. He was always extremely flexible with us and didn't bat an eye when we decided to change some things up. On the day if he arrived on time (actually I'm pretty sure he was plenty early), jumped in to help out in other parts of the wedding, and checked on my husband and me throughout the night to make sure we didn't need anything. Overall, I am so glad we went with Sword Sounds and am grateful that Robert was there to be a part of our big day.

Sent on 09/15/2016

Ciara · Married on 08/27/2016

Rob did a wonderful job with our wedding! His formula for the flow of the music for the reception worked perfectly. He interacted with our guests early on and succeeded in getting everyone involved on the dance floor. Everyone I spoke with after the fact said they loved him. My cousins even want him to travel to Ireland whenever they get married. Another group was thrilled because he played everything they requested. Rob really just did a terrific job making our reception the party we were looking for.

Sent on 09/17/2016

Dara · Married on 08/13/2016

I highly recommend Sword Sounds to all my friends in need of a DJ! Awesome job! Thank for helping to make our wedding day a little extra special!

Sent on 06/07/2017

Ally · Married on 08/06/2016

Rob is awesome! He is so easy to work with and really knows how to manage the flow of a party. He was the DJ for my wedding with summer and helped me plan how the reception would go. It was so easy because he is so knowledgable and professional about his business, which led to an awesome reception. He definitely has your best interest in mind and will go with whatever your vision is. Definitely recommend!

Sent on 09/15/2016

Laura · Married on 06/25/2016

Rob did a great job meeting me twice before the wedding and downloading songs I wanted. He was very professional, and at a great price! Thanks for helping a crowd I didn't think would be on the dance floor, be on the dance floor all night! My husband doesn't even dance and he was out there! I would recommend Rob to friends!

Sent on 09/21/2016

Miranda · Married on 06/04/2016

Rob was absolutely amazing! I was feeling very stressed the week before the wedding until I got a call from Rob. He completely put my mind at ease. I didn't really know how the wedding timeline would look, but he planned everything for me and got my input on it all. He gave me suggestions and examples for things and let me take the time I needed to decide on things. I remember getting off the phone and talking to my mom saying, "Oh my goodness! I feel so much better and way less stressed just by talking to Rob. He seriously knows what he's doing!" During the wedding he was very accommodating and went above and beyond to make sure we were having a good time. We took longer than expected on pictures, but it wasn't a problem at all because Rob had it handled! He was on top of it, changing the schedule where needed and telling us where to go and what to do. We were so lucky to have him! He was nothing short of amazing, and if you are stressed about finding a DJ for your wedding, which I'm sure you are (I certainly was!), look no further. You can check it off the list!

Sent on 09/24/2016

ashley · Married on 05/28/2016

Robert was very easy to work with! Great DJ!

Sent on 06/05/2016

Swards met and exceeded all of our expectations. So thankful we went with him for our wedding. He kept the reception right on target. When it was time for the dances he noticed my mother wasn't around and waited on her before we started.

Sent on 06/11/2016

Kathryn · Married on 05/14/2016

Rob at Sword Sounds made for a great reception! The evening was coordinated and flowed smoothly with his help. He responded quickly to all of our questions throughout wedding planning. We even received many compliments from our guests regarding his services. I definitely recommend him!

Sent on 06/06/2016

Brittany · Married on 05/07/2016

Amazing. So easy to work with had last minute changes and he worked them out with no hesitation or issues. We had a blast. Robert is a beautiful person and made our wedding that much more special. Your missing out if you don't use him.

Sent on 06/13/2016

Rob Sword from Sword Sounds was a fabulous choice to DJ our wedding. I heard amazing reviews before my wedding and I had total confidence in his work when I booked him. He definitely did not disappoint! First, we had some time issues prior to the wedding and needed him a couple extra hours; he had no problem adjusting his time schedule for us at the last minute.

At the wedding, he helped out all day! He was very social with family and friends and was always there to lend a helping hand. He took care of my throw away garter, brought us drinks during our formal pictures, and he even helped my mom to bustle my dress!

And of course, the music was wonderful. He really got the crowd going during the reception, and threw in a few surprises for the guests. My guests not only enjoyed the music, but they really enjoyed Rob as a person and I think that made all the difference for us.

We couldn’t have asked for a better DJ. I 100% recommend Sword Sounds!!!

Sent on 06/28/2010

Brittany · Married on 04/30/2016

Rob was wonderful throughout our whole process! Before the wedding he was attentive and listened to all of our needs and wants. He explained everything, especially the part where he includes your ceremony prelude music. A perk no other dj offered us! At the ceremony he was on time, dressed professionally; was accommodating to all of our needs (including bringing me a water), and the party (I mean reception) was amazing! He literally had everyone on the dance floor! I highly recommend him for you special day! I know he helped make mine! P.S be sure you do the garter back on song! It was hilarious! ??????

Sent on 05/01/2016

Robin · Married on 04/30/2016

Sword Sounds and Robert Sword made my daughter's wedding a complete and total success. You involved the whole crowd, had them up dancing, interacted with everyone. We were definitely entertained and everyone had a great time! You worked so well with the wedding coordinator, caterer and you were always one step ahead and prepared. You made her day worry free!

Sent on 05/05/2016

Rob was so easy going that he made the process simple. He was very attentive to us and worked so well with all of our vendors at the wedding. He was like a second coordinator! He was very professional and made sure all of our needs were met! We had a difficult venue for a dj set up but he helped us figure out how to make it work.

Sent on 04/28/2016

Cindy · Married on 04/17/2016

Robert was FANTASTIC!! He absolutely made the Fine Arts Blount Kite Festival the best one yet!
    The variety of music that he played was so great that he had "kids" of all ages dancing in the grass! Even the teenage crowd was dancing!
    Thank you sooo much, Robert for adding your awesome music to our event!

Sent on 05/04/2016