Sword Sounds & Bridal Services Reviews

295 Sword Sounds & Bridal Services Reviews
  • Stat

Stat Wright · Married on 10/28/2018

Bride - Star Wright

Thank you Rob for taking such good care of us on our big day! You were amazing and the evening went without a hiccup!

chynna · Married on 07/15/2018

When my husband and I first met Rob we knew he was the DJ for us. He was super friendly and did an amazing job at keeping my guests on the dance floor. He definitely knows what he’s doing! If you’re looking for an awesome and affordable DJ Rob is your guy.

Rachel · Married on 03/31/2018

Rob was great to work with from beginning to end. Professional, ourteous, helpful. His website made planning, communicating and paying one of the easiest parts of the whole wedding planning process. Being able to search and add music from his extensive database meant that my wedding music turned out exactly as I wanted. His prices are quite reasonable for the services he provides. On the day of our wedding, he showed up when he said he would to set up. He helped the ceremony go smoothly, and checked to make sure my husband and I had what we needed. What other DJ brings you food and drinks?! I’d definitely recommend Rob and Sword Sounds to any future bride and groom in the greater Knoxville area.

Jadon · Married on 12/01/2017

Absolutely amazing service provided by Robert. He helped us with every aspect of our wedding. I would recomend Sword Sounds without s hesitation. Thank you Robert for showing you cared about our wedding.

Mike · Married on 11/24/2017

Rob was absolutely fantastic! We had multiple phone conversations to guarantee that our event would be a night we'd never forget! He was extremely flexible and listened to our "must dos", however he still gave us suggestions and feedback on what works well and what does not. We couldn't have asked for a better MC. The reviews I've read on him are accurate - he's a true professional and as good as they get. I'd highly recommend him to anyone!

Lindsey · Married on 10/22/2017

Robert was definitely my favorite vender! I would recommend him to ANYONE,he deserves way more than 5 stars! He really made my day come together, and helped in areas I didn't even except him to! He acted as my coordinator and DJ ,and he took some amazing photos

Sword Sounds & Bridal Services 1
    Sword Sounds & Bridal Services 7
    Sword Sounds & Bridal Services 8
    Sword Sounds & Bridal Services 9

Leslie · Married on 10/21/2017

Robert was so amazing! He really did everything he could to keep everything going smoothly and making sure everyone had the most amazing time!

Renee · Married on 10/08/2017

He did an amazing job with the music and helped our reception move along with ease! We highly recommend his services!

Chelsea · Married on 09/29/2017

Rob did an absolutely fantastic job DJing our wedding! Let me preface this by saying that I have a lot of experience DJing myself, so I was much more critical than the average person. Rob was an excellent communicator, always emailing / calling to touch base and make sure all of my questions were answered. He had a great knowledge of the equipment he was using, as well as the entire process from ceremony to reception. There were many details I hadn't thought of that he helped with, which proved to be very valuable.

Rob's music selection was top-notch. He provided easy-to-use software for making my own playlist, and had almost every uncommon song I was looking for. The songs he didn't have he was able to get at no additional charge. As he told me the first time we spoke, he thinks of the DJ as the "master of ceremonies", and he really was. He did all the announcements, worked with all of the other vendors to make sure everything was on time, and really went above and beyond for us - including helping to bustle my wife's dress! There is a reason this guy has hundreds of 5 star reviews, because he truly is great at what he does - and his experience in the industry really shows!

Thanks again Rob for helping to make our wedding day absolutely perfect! If we could give you more than 5 stars we would!

- Dan & Chelsea

Lisa · Married on 09/23/2017

Rob went above and beyond. I highly recommend him!

Jessica · Married on 09/09/2017

Rob was the DJ for our wedding and he was great! He was very professional and kept people on the dance floor during the entire reception. Since the wedding my guests have told me that they had a blast at the reception! I have also worked with Rob at other events and I know that he very professional, easy to work with, and keeps people entertained and dancing.

Kellie · Married on 09/03/2017

Sword Sounds was the best DJ we could have asked for! He went above and beyond the call of duty and provided an absolutely amazing night for our guests. He had playlists ready and knew how to keep the flow of the night going - I received several comments on how well-organized the night was to keep guests entertained, and it was all because of him! He was very professional, very accommodating, he jumped in to do things in the last minute for us, and he took care of everything without me having to think twice. I cannot recommend Sword Sounds enough!!

• W

Wanda · Married on 08/05/2017

Very professionally done. I highly recommend Mr. Sword and his services and would use him again in the future. Please consider him for all of your wedding needs.

Jessica · Married on 07/01/2017

We are so happy to have booked Sword Sounds! Robert was amazing! He kept the party going and was very organized!

Audra · Married on 06/13/2017

Robert is absolutely wonderful! Highly recommend :-)

Jacquelyn · Married on 06/11/2017

Rob from Sword Sounds is the absolute best to work with. He was supportive of the couple and always double and triple checked to make sure our wedding day would go exactly as we wanted. He was also extremely flexible. We had very specific music that we wanted to play during our cocktail hour and dinner, and he easily and willingly accommodated all of our requests. Later, for the dancing, we turned it all over to him and he kept all of our guests out on the dance floor. Rob is a talented DJ who does his job well. More than that, though, he really looks out for you and makes sure all of the other vendors are going along with the specific plan you have in mind. My husband and I both highly recommend Rob!

• Ashley

Ashley · Married on 05/27/2017

If I could give more than 5 stars, I would. Rob was amazing. We planned a two day event, and arranged everything from out of town. Rob was great to work with, open to scheduling phone meetings, and was absolutely a dream on the day of the event. He went above and beyond- showed up early, assisted with set up and directing guests, and even brought the groom and I a plate of food when no one else did. He kept the feeling of the party exactly as we wanted, and just did an overall outstanding job.

Ashlynn · Married on 05/20/2017

I have no idea where's to begin. Rob is amazing and really knows what he is doing! After receiving multiple quotes from other DJ services in the Knoxville area starting at $1,500, I found Sword Sounds. He worked with us on our budget and helped us find a price that would work for both of us. Leading up to the wedding he was always very responsive, returning calls/emails the same day, or early the next day. His online tool is great because you add a song to the list to be played any time, and you don't have to keep up with ANOTHER list. Our wedding day was great and everyone had so much fun. We are still receiving complements on a daily basis about how much fun it was 3 weeks later. He kept everyone engaged and while none of us can dance, we danced (or tried) all evening! I would recommend Rob and Sword Sounds to anyone who asked!

Lindsey · Married on 05/13/2017

Robert is exceptional. Worth more than he charges, frankly. My wife and I have eclectic tastes and Robert, with very little input from us, beside a list of songs we like and a list of songs we do not, handled it from there. He has a vision for how he can assist and it comes from his years of experience. That would be worth the price alone, but on top of that he checked on the bride and I to ensure we had food, drinks or just needed anything in general. Great to talk to and full of advice. Sword Sounds are one of the reasons we had an extraordinary wedding day.

Kimberly · Married on 05/12/2017

Robert was wonderful!! Our plan quickly changed from outside to inside then back to outside and he was able to make it all work for us during that stressful time. Always positive, upbeat and professional! The music was great and his website to add to your playlist was so user friendly. It made picking songs fun!

Brittney · Married on 04/01/2017

We were extremely pleased with Rob, he was amazing!! While there are many vendors to choose from, Rob is the RIGHT CHOICE!! We will certainly recommend him to everyone we know!

• User6974047 · 1+ year ago

Robert was amazing! He was always available if you needed to discuss about details. He made sure to go over every detail with you and made sure he had every song that you wanted and when you wanted it. On the day of, he made sure to keep on schedule and was always close by if you needed something! He always knew the right music to play and when. Robert does his job extremely well. He knows all the details of how everything should be. I could not have found anyone else better for my special day. I appreciate everything he did for us.

Lea · Married on 03/12/2017

Dennis and I were were married March 12th 2017 and contracted Sword Sounds to DJ our special day.Robert was very professional,kind,and on target in every way.I would highly recemond hiim for future events in the future.Giving this business and man a 5 star review a pleasure.Sending our thanks...Dennis and Lea Fox-England

Thelma · Married on 03/04/2017

We would highly recommend Sword Sounds they are willing to do exactly as you would like any couple needing this service should check into it wonderful people GREAT service we were very pleased..

LAUREN · Married on 12/10/2016

I seriously could not have asked for anyone better to be our DJ! Mr.Robert went above and beyond his duty as a DJ and made sure we were taken care of the whole night! From bringing us appetizers out before our introduction, helping the girls bustle my dress, making sure we had champagne for our toast, kept the crowd involved and he was sure to accommodate all our guest with request and EVERYTHING in between! HE made our night AMAZING and deserves way more than 5 stars!