Swept Away Videos Reviews

43 | Akron, OH

43 Reviews for Swept Away Videos

Stephanie · Married on 08/06/2016

Shaun was amazing! He arrived on time, spent the entire day (from prep to departure) with us and didn't miss a single moment. He provided us with a priceless gift that can never be reenacted. His professionalism was astounding. He worked well with my photographer. I was worried there may be conflict trying to get those perfect shots but he took up very little space and you hardly even knew he was there. He didn't make me feel awkward by shoving a camera in my face. I was able to be my natural self without even thinking about what I was looking like on film. The guest interviews were a great extra I am glad I opted for. Overall, the experience was amazing and something I am glad I splurged for. It was DEFINITELY worth it!

Sent on 09/02/2016

Jessica · Married on 06/18/2016

Shaun and Swept Away Videos did an amazing job! We could not be happier with his services and the finished product. Shaun and his team were professional and did not miss a single shot. I would recommend Swept Away Videos for any of your wedding and video needs. Thank you for being a part of our special day!

Sent on 07/13/2016

Katherine · Married on 05/14/2016

Shaun from swept away videos was really great! He was very professional and easy to work with. My videos turned out so great and I'm very happy that I hired him. Quite a few people commented on how good of a job he did on the highlight video. The drone he uses is also a very cool feature. His price is very fair in comparison to others especially for the quality you get. My husband and I recieved our videos a lot sooner than I thought we would too. I would definitely recommend hiring him!

Sent on 06/15/2016

Jenna · Married on 04/23/2016

Shaun was AWESOME! He was prompt, creative, kind, & just all around awesome to work with. We were SO excited when we got our videos from him and were thrilled that we decided to hire him! Shaun was willing to video our wedding & reception under VERY short notice and he provided excellent service. The videos were of great quality & he didn't miss a thing.

Sent on 05/18/2016

Swept Away Videos' did a great job filming my wedding. I love the highlight video and the song that they chose. He was very helpful and professional. At times I forgot he was at the wedding. He just sat back and captured my special day. I'm so grateful I went with this company and it was very affordable compared to others. Thanks so much Shaun!

Sent on 05/12/2016

Sean and his team did our viedo for our wedding! He was awesome to work with! I didn't have to stress over anything!! We got a copies of the videos very fast ! Highly recommend!

Sent on 11/25/2015

Danielle · Married on 10/03/2015

Shaun was by far the best investment we made for our wedding! We were not even going to have a videographer because of budget constraints. However, we changed our minds a month before the wedding because many family/friends were going to be unable to attend due to distance nor could we afford to invite everyone we wanted. Therefore, we thought this would be a great way to share our moment with those we wished could be there! From the very start, Shaun was wonderful. Unlike many of the vendors we dealt with for our wedding, I never had to wait to get a response from Shaun. He is prompt, flexible, and extremely accomodating. Shaun even helped move a tree that ended up in the middle of the road due to a hurricane so it would not block guests!

We unfortunately had a number of mishaps occur at our wedding due to a careless coordinator that added a ton of unecessary stress to both my husband and I the DAY of our wedding so having these videos allowed us to relive that day. When we recieved our videos I litterally cried... I was so happy to just live in that moment again and remember how magical it was even though I dealt with a lot of nonsense.

Not only is Shaun a pleasure to work with but he is also affordable and talented. If I could have given him more starts for value I would have!

Sent on 11/27/2015

Chrissy · Married on 09/26/2015

I am so glad I had Swept Away Videos to catch all of the special moments of my wedding. I can not stop watching my wedding video! They literally got everything on video! We had to move the ceremony location due to rain and as a bride that was already stressed out because of it, it was such a relief for me to come out on to the patio at our backup location 2 hours early and see Shaun already there, already set up and ready to go! My wedding day went by so fast and there were so many things that happened at my wedding that I missed and a lot of decor that I wish I would have more time to admire, but thanks to Shaun and his partner I really didn't miss a thing. I got to see every little detail of my special day on video. Thank you Swept Away Videos for capturing memories that we can hold on to for a lifetime. To all future brides who may think that they don't need a videographer, I can't stress enough how quickly the day goes by and how much you will want to relive it. Shaun and his team were spectacular and I would recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 10/29/2015

Shaun was so amazing to work with. With so much to do on a wedding day, I loved how Shaun just did what he needed to do. I know our video will turn out great based on the samples we watched, and I know it will come quick because the morning after our wedding he had already contacted me and sent a time lapse video of the sunset we were too busy to watch during our wedding! A very nice surprise, and I'm excited to see the final video :-)

Sent on 08/25/2015

I wasn't even going to get a videographer for our wedding, but by far this was the best purchase we made. Saun was so nice to work with and he went out of his way to capture our whole day. Our video was so awesome!! It came in a timely manner (only about 3 weeks) and was easy to navigate around. I would recommend swept away videos to anyone and everyone planning a big day!

Sent on 07/24/2015

Cara · Married on 06/06/2015

Shaun and his partner did an amazing job. We loved watching the videos back and seeing things that we forgot about/ didn't realize was going on during our wedding! The day just flies by, so watching the video back made us feel like we could really re-live our wedding day! If you are hesitant about getting a videographer, DON'T! We both agreed it was the best money we spent on the wedding! He put the video together beautifully with different angles and songs playing in the background! He included all the fun dancing and guest interviews at the reception.. and even our fun Chinese lantern "send off". I couldn't recommend him more! 100% happy! Thank you Shaun!

Sent on 07/03/2015

Sheri · Married on 05/30/2015

We are so glad we decided to go with Shaun and swept away videos! Shaun is exceptional at responding to your emails and questions! I was one of those OCD brides and Shaun was amazing! He responded within hours and was very informative. Shaun and his colleague arrived earlier than expected and was there till the very end of the night. They did an amazing job on our high light video and our actual video. We received the video way earlier than we thought we would and have watched it so many times! They caught every little detail of the wedding! I would recommend swept away videos to future bride and grooms! Thank you guys!!! :)

Sent on 07/03/2015

Amy · Married on 05/23/2015

Shaun was great!!! He was quick to reply and give us information and met with us so we could talk about what we wanted. He and his team were professional and friendly; they blended into the background and I forgot they were there! Best of all, the video was TOP NOTCH, I've watched it at least a dozen times and it is a perfect picture of the day. It was MORE than worth the money, and the thing I use most to remember often our wedding day and show people!

Sent on 06/08/2017
  • User4020900 · 2+ years ago

Shaun was wonderful to work with! If any bride is still contemplating as to whether or not to get a videographer, my advice to you is - do it - you won't regret it!

Sent on 07/04/2015

Alannah · Married on 06/21/2014

Sean was incredibly helpful on the day of the wedding. He followed our schedule closely and was able to capture all of the important moments on our special day. The package we chose was a great value for the price and our video is amazing. Sean was able to capture our love story in a way that will allow us to remember our wedding day forever. We would highly recommend him to anyone looking for a high-quality videographer for their special event.

Sent on 07/29/2014

Corinne · Married on 05/31/2014

Our video turned out awesome! We're so glad we got this to watch the memories for the rest of our lives. He literally captured every special moment that day. Shaun was very flexible and even came to the salon early in the morning to get some shots. Thanks for the great video and memories!

Sent on 07/11/2014

Mary Anne · Married on 01/18/2014

Excellent videographer! Shaun was easy to work with, accommodated all of our requests, and added his artistic touch. Highly recommended!!!

Sent on 03/20/2014

Shaun was wonderful. The final product was amazing. He even moved out of state and was still able to meet out needs.

Sent on 08/26/2014