Swept Away Videos Reviews

43 Reviews for Swept Away Videos

• FutureMrsB

Ashley · Married on 09/21/2019

Amazing work and Professional attitude

Shaun was an amazing fit for our wedding. He made us feel comfortable and was around to capture the entire day start to finish. His work is absolutely beautiful and we would recommend Swept Away to everyone we know.

Sent on 10/15/2019
  • Doug

Doug Sellers · Married on 08/24/2019

Incredible Experience with Shaun Crum and Swept Away Videos!!!

We worked with Shaun Crum from Swept Away Videos and had a wonderful experience! Shaun took time out of his day and met with us multiple times prior to the wedding to ensure everything was intact. I would highly recommend using! Shaun was also very sociable and nice with our wedding party at the reception.

Sent on 08/29/2019
  • Stamicalynn

Stamica · Married on 06/28/2019

Awesome and professional

Shaun was awesome made sure our day went well he was patient and understanding!!!

Sent on 06/30/2019

Courtney · Married on 06/22/2019

Stunning work!

We got married on June 22, 2019, which was the best day of our lives. And thanks to Shaun and Swept Away Videos we can now relive our special day everyday and especially on our important days such as our anniversary and eventually to our children and grandchildren.
    We had all our vendors booked for our special day except our videographer. This was something that we went back and forth on if we actually needed it. I am SO HAPPY we decided to jump in and do it. our 7 minute highlight video is so beautiful. I cried the first time I saw it. It portrayed our special day in the best way possible. It showed all of our favorite parts of the day and the drone overlooking our venue and church were breathtaking. Shaun and his assistant were so friendly and professional and came early to make sure everything was ready to go. I can't brag on them enough. I would HIGHLY recommend Swept Away Videos to every bride!
    Courtney and Joe Stoll

Sent on 08/13/2019
  • Beth

Beth · Married on 06/08/2019

One of the best vendors!

Shaun was absolutely the best! From start to finish, he was easy to communicate with, super laid back, and he was everywhere we needed him to be! Cory and I are in love with our video. The highlight video was a great way to share our day with our friends and family and we also have the edited ceremony and reception we can watch for years to come. Shaun was prompt and professional and I have already had many friends and family comment on his work both at the wedding and the work he has delivered. He was one of the easiest and best vendors we worked with through the wedding process. I could not recommend him enough! Shaun, thank you for giving us a gift of a lifetime.

Sent on 07/21/2019

Morgan · Married on 05/26/2019

Great job, would recommend

Shaun did a great job making sure we were on the same page with what we wanted throughout the day. He is easy to work with and does a great job for a good price. I would recommend his business for your wedding!

Sent on 08/05/2019

Lauren · Married on 05/18/2019

Highly Recommend!

Shaun did an amazing job! He was so great to work with and very personable. He was able to capture all of the special moments of our day and put them perfectly into a video. You can tell that he spends a lot of time making sure these videos are perfect! This is something I will forever cherish. Shaun was so wonderful and I will recommend him to everyone I know!

Sent on 07/17/2019

Hannah Hull · Married on 05/04/2019

Absolutely amazing!!!

Shawn did an absolute amazing job!! Was on time and knew exactly where to be to capture my big day perfectly! Would definitely recommend him to friends and family!

Sent on 07/22/2019
  • Hayley

Hayley · Married on 10/20/2018

Wedding Videography

We could not be happier choosing Swept Away Video as our wedding videographer. Shaun was amazing to work with and his videos are phenomenal. He was easy to communicate with and you can tell he puts a lot of time and effort into his finished product. I would definitely recommend Swept Away Video to anyone looking for a high quality and affordable videographer!

Sent on 12/05/2018

Jenna · Married on 10/06/2018

Wonderful!

We were blown away by Swept Away Videos. The videos were breathtaking and the service was top notch. Shaun is great with communication and was so much fun to work with on our wedding day. A videographer for your wedding day is a must and I would recommend Swept Away Videos to anyone and everyone!

Sent on 11/30/2018

Emily · Married on 08/19/2018

We are so grateful we decided to hire a videographer. Shaun with Swept Away Videos was wonderful to work with! He was very accommodating, responsive and professional throughout the process. He also worked very well with our photographer, which I was concerned about since they have to share a lot of space! Our highlight video turned out amazing! We're super happy with it. He captured so many special moments, that now, we'll never forget. I would highly recommend his services! We are Thankful!

Sent on 10/03/2018
  • Leslie

Leslie · Married on 07/28/2018

I haven't gotten the video try, but I know that it's going to be amazing because Shaun is amazing! You cannot go wrong!

Sent on 07/29/2018

Megan · Married on 07/14/2018

Shaun was amazing. He spent all day with us and was so professional. We cannot wait to see the finished project!

Sent on 09/07/2018
  • O

Olivia · Married on 06/23/2018

Shaun was an awesome videographer. He was the videographer for our wedding ceremony and reception. He came hours early to set up and stayed to the very end! He captured every part of the whole day and we are very appreciative for that. We would highly recommend him :)

Sent on 09/13/2018

Cristin · Married on 03/17/2018

Swept away videos did an amazing job on our wedding video. We were so pleased with how it turned out. Shaun was great and very easy going throughout the day. He managed to capture our day perfectly.

Sent on 08/31/2018

Hollie · Married on 10/07/2017

Shaun was incredible! Our highlight video was perfect and he did exactly what we were looknng for. He captured our day perfectly.

Sent on 12/05/2017

Nancy · Married on 08/19/2017

Shaun is an amazing videographer! He did such a wonderful job on the video for our daughter's wedding this past August! He is so easy to work with. He spent the entire day with us at the wedding and produced a video that brought me to tears! He works tirelessly all while keeping a smile on his face!!
    All of this, AND he's affordable! He will do exactly what you want! You cannot go wrong with Swept Away! Can't say enough good things!!

Sent on 12/05/2017

Jen · Married on 07/08/2017

If you are looking for a wedding videographer, you can not go wrong with Shaun! He is so professional and truly talented. Your wedding day definitely does fly by, and to have someone there to capture all of those moments and put it together in such an artful way is a treasure everyone should have. Wedding bills add up and you start to question if you need certain things.. but this was the best investment we made out of all of our vendors. We can now relive these moments forever. We searched around a bit for a videographer, but Shaun stood out for the cost value and his clear creativity. I watched a lot of videos trying to choose someone and his were by far the best. This was the perfect choice for us and I highly recommend him!! Also, get the drone package!! :) Thanks, Shaun!! ~Jen Vega

Sent on 08/11/2017

Kelsey · Married on 06/17/2017

Shaun and his team were so great! He captured so many wonderful moments of the wedding and rehearsal, and we are so grateful! Thank you!

Sent on 07/30/2017

Thomas · Married on 06/03/2017

Shaun was absolutely fabulous. He captured every precious moment of my daughter’s wedding. The final video will allow us to never forget this special day. He did a wonderful job and his work will always touch our hearts!!!! Thanks Shaun for everything you did make our daughter’s wedding a truly beautiful memory!!!!!

Sent on 12/12/2017

Kayla · Married on 05/20/2017

Absolutely LOVE my wedding video and I've gotten a lot of compliments on it. Thw drone footage put the video over the top. I would definitely recommend these guys!

Sent on 07/18/2017

Mia · Married on 11/05/2016

I haven't seen the end product yet, but they were very fixable and accommodating. Showed up early and stayed througout the reception. Can't wait to see the end product!

Sent on 11/14/2016

Salem · Married on 10/22/2016

Shaun was sooo easy to work with. Very responsive via email and very open to all my ideas and edits. I felt very lucky to find an affordable videographer to capture our day with a great quality video.

Sent on 01/09/2017

Erica · Married on 10/08/2016

Working with Shaun was a pleasure, from the beginning to the end.Excellent work from him, we loved our wedding highlight video.

Sent on 01/03/2017

Rya · Married on 10/08/2016

Shaun was such a pleasure to work with. He was able to capture all the happiness and love of our day and for such a reasonable price! I greatly recommend him!

Sent on 01/09/2017