Swept Away Videos Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner

1 User photo

Kirstin Married on 09/11/2021

Dream Team, Highly Recommend!

We found Shaun through the Wedding Wire app and we're so glad we did! We hired him for our Oct 2020 wedding but due to the pandemic we were forced to postpone until Sept 2021. Shaun was SO understanding and accommodating of our situation and transferred all of our deposits/previous agreements to our new date without hesitation.

He has multiple packages to choose from to fit everyone's needs/budget. We selected the package B that included the second shooter and are so glad we did. Shaun and Baron worked so well together and we all had such a great time with them. Shaun even got to our venue earlier than he originally planned so he could make sure to get us drone footage before filming our "getting ready" shots.

We can't wait to see the beautiful video they create for us and we highly recommend them for any of your videographer needs!
  • Shannon
    Shannon D. Married on 07/17/2021

Absolutely perfect!

Working with Shaun was great! He was always responsive, and has the best packages around! We absolutely love our videos, and he really captured the best moments of the day! We loved watching the day back, and seeing the moments we weren’t even apart of! So special. Wouldn’t change a thing!
  • Allison
    Allison R. Married on 06/05/2021

Best videographer

Shaun and his team at Swept Away Videos are excellent! They are responsive, friendly, on time, and do a wonderful job! We will treasure our highlight and full video forever. Thank you again!
  • Kelsey
    Kelsey P. Married on 06/05/2021

Absolutely incredible

Shaun and his video camera are quite the duo. I am blown away by how amazing my wedding video is. I think I have already watched it a dozen times in the last few days. Shaun was so easy to work with leading up to the big day. Always very quick to respond to my emails. On the day of my wedding he was the first to arrive and he filmed everything that I never even knew was important. Like me and my little cats. My girlfriends giggling and doing silly dances in the kitchen. He makes himself basically blend into the background of tge day, but still manages to catch every single precious moment. I don’t think I could’ve imagined a better videographer for our day.
    Allie M. Married on 05/07/2021

Best videographer!!

Shaun was absolutely amazing! Super fun and professional, worked amazingly with our photographer! He was so quick to get our highlight video back that everyone absolutely LOVED! He captured our day so perfectly and we could not have had anyone better!
  • Wipada
    Wipada P. Married on 03/19/2021

Amazing videographer!

Shaun is very professional and easy to work with. I can't stop watching my wedding video over and over again. You are definitely one of our best chosen vendor. I would highly recommend you to anyone!
    Brittany F. Married on 09/12/2020

No other words than FANTASTIC

I am so happy I hired Swept Away Videos for my wedding! More than anything, Shaun listened to what I wanted and did exactly that. I wanted a more upbeat, fun wedding video with hints of sentimental moments tied in and he literally created the best highlight video I have ever seen! I cannot wait until the full highlight video is ready along with my other footage. 10/10 recommend him for his responsiveness, professionalism, value, etc. Overall a phenomenal experience!
  • Ellise
    Ellise C. Married on 08/10/2020

Perfect Wedding Day Videographer

We could not be happier with Swept Away Videos. Shawn was absolutely amazing to have as a part of our wedding day, and had some awesome, creative ideas that made our video so special! Shawn was truly a dream to work with. We just got our video back and we are so in love with it! Shaw captured every hilarious, heart warming, wonderful moment of our wedding day. The video tells such an amazing story. On top of the amazing videos, Shawn was so helpful the day of the wedding. He helped to guide us through the day and had an peaceful, calm energy that really helped both my husband and I be at ease and have fun in front of the camera. It felt like we were with a close friend. I can not recommend Shawn highly enough, and we are currently trying to think up reasons to work with him again
  • FutureMrsB
    Ashley Married on 09/21/2019

Amazing work and Professional attitude

Shaun was an amazing fit for our wedding. He made us feel comfortable and was around to capture the entire day start to finish. His work is absolutely beautiful and we would recommend Swept Away to everyone we know.
  • Doug
    Doug S. Married on 08/24/2019

Incredible Experience with Shaun Crum and Swept Away Videos!!!

We worked with Shaun Crum from Swept Away Videos and had a wonderful experience! Shaun took time out of his day and met with us multiple times prior to the wedding to ensure everything was intact. I would highly recommend using! Shaun was also very sociable and nice with our wedding party at the reception.
  • Stamicalynn
    Stamica Married on 06/28/2019

Awesome and professional

Shaun was awesome made sure our day went well he was patient and understanding!!!
    Courtney Married on 06/22/2019

Stunning work!

We got married on June 22, 2019, which was the best day of our lives. And thanks to Shaun and Swept Away Videos we can now relive our special day everyday and especially on our important days such as our anniversary and eventually to our children and grandchildren.
    We had all our vendors booked for our special day except our videographer. This was something that we went back and forth on if we actually needed it. I am SO HAPPY we decided to jump in and do it. our 7 minute highlight video is so beautiful. I cried the first time I saw it. It portrayed our special day in the best way possible. It showed all of our favorite parts of the day and the drone overlooking our venue and church were breathtaking. Shaun and his assistant were so friendly and professional and came early to make sure everything was ready to go. I can't brag on them enough. I would HIGHLY recommend Swept Away Videos to every bride!
    Courtney and Joe Stoll
  • Beth
    Beth Married on 06/08/2019

One of the best vendors!

Shaun was absolutely the best! From start to finish, he was easy to communicate with, super laid back, and he was everywhere we needed him to be! Cory and I are in love with our video. The highlight video was a great way to share our day with our friends and family and we also have the edited ceremony and reception we can watch for years to come. Shaun was prompt and professional and I have already had many friends and family comment on his work both at the wedding and the work he has delivered. He was one of the easiest and best vendors we worked with through the wedding process. I could not recommend him enough! Shaun, thank you for giving us a gift of a lifetime.
    Morgan Married on 05/26/2019

Great job, would recommend

Shaun did a great job making sure we were on the same page with what we wanted throughout the day. He is easy to work with and does a great job for a good price. I would recommend his business for your wedding!
    Lauren Married on 05/18/2019

Highly Recommend!

Shaun did an amazing job! He was so great to work with and very personable. He was able to capture all of the special moments of our day and put them perfectly into a video. You can tell that he spends a lot of time making sure these videos are perfect! This is something I will forever cherish. Shaun was so wonderful and I will recommend him to everyone I know!
    Hannah H. Married on 05/04/2019

Absolutely amazing!!!

Shawn did an absolute amazing job!! Was on time and knew exactly where to be to capture my big day perfectly! Would definitely recommend him to friends and family!
  • Hayley
    Hayley Married on 10/20/2018

Wedding Videography

We could not be happier choosing Swept Away Video as our wedding videographer. Shaun was amazing to work with and his videos are phenomenal. He was easy to communicate with and you can tell he puts a lot of time and effort into his finished product. I would definitely recommend Swept Away Video to anyone looking for a high quality and affordable videographer!
    Jenna Married on 10/06/2018

Wonderful!

We were blown away by Swept Away Videos. The videos were breathtaking and the service was top notch. Shaun is great with communication and was so much fun to work with on our wedding day. A videographer for your wedding day is a must and I would recommend Swept Away Videos to anyone and everyone!
    Emily Married on 08/19/2018
    We are so grateful we decided to hire a videographer. Shaun with Swept Away Videos was wonderful to work with! He was very accommodating, responsive and professional throughout the process. He also worked very well with our photographer, which I was concerned about since they have to share a lot of space! Our highlight video turned out amazing! We're super happy with it. He captured so many special moments, that now, we'll never forget. I would highly recommend his services! We are Thankful!
  • Leslie
    Leslie Married on 07/28/2018
    I haven't gotten the video try, but I know that it's going to be amazing because Shaun is amazing! You cannot go wrong!
    Megan Married on 07/14/2018
    Shaun was amazing. He spent all day with us and was so professional. We cannot wait to see the finished project!
  • O
    Olivia Married on 06/23/2018
    Shaun was an awesome videographer. He was the videographer for our wedding ceremony and reception. He came hours early to set up and stayed to the very end! He captured every part of the whole day and we are very appreciative for that. We would highly recommend him :)
    Cristin Married on 03/17/2018
    Swept away videos did an amazing job on our wedding video. We were so pleased with how it turned out. Shaun was great and very easy going throughout the day. He managed to capture our day perfectly.
    Hollie Married on 10/07/2017
    Shaun was incredible! Our highlight video was perfect and he did exactly what we were looknng for. He captured our day perfectly.
    Nancy Married on 08/19/2017
    Shaun is an amazing videographer! He did such a wonderful job on the video for our daughter's wedding this past August! He is so easy to work with. He spent the entire day with us at the wedding and produced a video that brought me to tears! He works tirelessly all while keeping a smile on his face!!
    All of this, AND he's affordable! He will do exactly what you want! You cannot go wrong with Swept Away! Can't say enough good things!!