Sweets By Belinda Reviews

23 | Arlington, TX

23 Reviews for Sweets By Belinda

• Chloe

Chloe Harper · Married on 10/23/2020

Stop looking, you’ve found your baker!

Our cake was absolutely breathtaking! Belinda was really wonderful to work with. She really listened to our vision and made our dream cake become become a reality. If you’re looking for a truly skilled and professional baker at a reasonable price, you’ve found her!

Sent on 12/23/2020

Jenny Ritz · Married on 10/18/2020

It was great

Our wedding cake turned out so beautiful. Belinda was great to work with.

Sent on 12/23/2020
  • Tawanna

Tawanna Cooke · Married on 03/07/2020

Wedding cake and cupcakes

I absolutely love Mrs. Brenda from the first time I met her. Her cakes will leave you wanting more and more. Highly recommended.

Sent on 02/02/2020

Haley Faircloth · Married on 11/16/2019

Wedding cake

We had our wedding reception today and when we saw our cake we absolutely fell in love. Belinda is very professional and very easy going. Also she is determined to make your cake the way that you want it to be. Everything was arrived on time, presentation of the cake was very beautiful and she very easy to communicate with . I would recommend sweets by Belinda to anyone because she’s that good. I’m not sure what the pricing was because my parents paid for it however she is reasonable and will work with you. After tasting the cake it was very sweet and moist and tasted phenomenal!

Sent on 11/16/2019
  • Angela

Angela · Married on 11/09/2019

Everyone loved the cupcakes!

I ordered a total of 250 cupcakes and 1 top tier cake. Belinda was very generous with the pricing, and she came out of her way to meet me so we could taste the flavors that I had chose. We didn't have many cupcakes left over which was a good thing, and everyone had complimented about the cupcakes. The top tier cake was really good on my husband and myself's first bite. We also rented the cake stand from Belinda, and she also offers to buy a cake stand/decorated overflow from you if she doesn't have it in her collection.

Sent on 12/25/2019
  • Yanti

Yanti Sumner · Married on 10/05/2019

Beautiful & Delicious

Belinda is amazing! Our wedding cake not only looked gorgeous, but it tasted wonderful. Even the flower decorations were tasty. We added cupcakes and cake pops a few weeks out, and she added them to our order no problem. We got red velvet cake pops, and the most harsh red velvet critic we knew ate them up! The cake tasting was a fun experience too, and she did not skimp on the yumminess - wish I could do another tasting just to eat more cake.

Sent on 10/16/2019

Pam Money · Married on 05/25/2019

Sweets by Belinda are awesome!!’

Belinda’s cakes and cookies are absolutely the best ever!! Beautiful creations and the flavors are out of this world!!! I have used her for wedding cakes and showers and everyone loves her cakes!

Sent on 06/05/2019
  • Elisenia

Elisenia Centeno-Lopez · Married on 05/24/2019

Extremely talented baker - exceeded our expectations!

Belinda baked our dream wedding cake! She has a fun personality/joy to work with, her prices are very reasonable, and worked with incorporating our design. Her creativity on the cake was a fine art and exceeded our expectations! We had two flavors because we could not decide on either strawberry or Italian cream cheese, because they were both very tasty! All of our guests loved the design and taste of both flavors. We would highly suggest Belinda to bake your wedding cake or for any occasion! Thanks so much, Belinda!

Sent on 06/30/2019

Josie Foreman · Married on 05/10/2019

Fresh and Delicious !

I first tasted Belinda cakes and mini desserts at a Bridal Open House, they were awesome.
    The wedding cake we ordered was just perfect and had a lot of compliments from the guests.
    We would highly recommend Sweets by Belinda

Sent on 11/12/2019

Dricka Ford · Married on 12/22/2018

Such a pleasure!

Belinda was an absolute joy to work with. We presented her with a vision for our wedding cake, and she brought it to life. Her flavors were decadent, and our guests went for multiple servings. We will be using her again for future special events.

Sent on 01/23/2019

Dakota Novak · Married on 11/03/2018

Picture to masterpiece

Explained to Belinda what I was looking for in a cake and she made it come to life. The fondant was great and and the cake itself tasted fabulous. We had a red velvet cake made with fondant. We used her to make the grooms cake at our wedding and it was perfect. Will recommend to anyone looking for a cake and or specialty cake.

Sent on 12/09/2018

Catarina · Married on 10/13/2018

Exceptional

Belinda is the sweetest person. We clicked instantly and it seemed like we have known her for years. She was quick in responding to inquiries and very accommodating when it came to meeting. We enjoyed talking to her and sharing our ideas of our perfect wedding cake. The cake we had was white cake with cherry buttercream filling (sooooo good!!!). And the outside was buttercream frosting. Th cupcakes were chocolate with cherry buttercream filling and they were both delicious, just the right amount of sweet and satisfied the sweet tooth. Our cake was gorgeous and affordable. Belinda is really an amazing bakery and person. I will say I have found my forever baker :)

Sent on 10/23/2018

Tiffonie · Married on 05/19/2018

I Really Enjoyed Working With Sweets By Belinda My Wedding Cakes Were Beautiful & Moist & Done Exactly The Way I Asked She Was On Time & I Would Definetly Refer Her To Anyone Needing A Cake!!!! Cant Wait For My Birthday So She Can Have Me Smiling Once Again!!!!!

Sent on 08/28/2018

Melanie · Married on 04/21/2018

I have used Sweets by Belinda for many events, including both of my children’s weddings. I’m always impressed and considerably happy with her creations. I could never go anywhere else!

Sent on 08/27/2018

Adella · Married on 11/26/2017

I absolutely love Belinda, she was very easy to talk to and helpful. She is very responsive, pricing was great, and her cakes were so delicious. Everyone at the wedding absolutely loved the cakes!!!! I can't thank you enough for everything.

Jordan · Married on 10/14/2017

Belinda made our cakes for our wedding and they were absolutely perfect! Pretty and delicious!

Sent on 02/08/2018

Elizabeth · Married on 07/07/2017

Belinda made my wedding and groom's cake. They were SO delicious! My husband and I had ONE slice (the one we cut) and when we went back for more it was ALL gone! Everyone loved it. I appreciate the detail she put into our cakes. HIGHLY recommend! :)

Christine · Married on 06/24/2017

Belinda was wonderful!!! I have recommended her to so many friends! She offers so many options at an exceptional price. Her creativity and flexibility amazed by husband and I. Our cake was beautiful and delicious!!! She also makes you feel so comfortable. She was very professional but it felt like working with a friend!

Deby · Married on 04/08/2017

Belinda is an outstanding baker and cake decorator! She can do absolutely anything and it will be amazing and taste great!! ❤️

Sent on 02/12/2018

Jody Winfree · Married on 04/12/2016

Exceptional

Sweets by Belinda are amazing. I have had these cakes for every special event that happens in my family from weddings, graduations, baby showers, and birthdays. They always taste fresh and delicious and the designs are more than we ever imagined. She is truly talented.

Sent on 12/15/2018

Samantha Laster · Married on 09/12/2015

Best Bang for the Buck!

I met Belinda at a tasting at Green Oaks Wedding Chapel in Arlington a couple of years ago. We chose her because not only did her cakes taste AMAZING, but she was so kind and professional. As a frantic bride to be, she assured me that she could provide me with just about anything my heart desired at an affordable price. Well, she was right! She delivered my wedding cake in perfect condition a few months later, and even found a way to calm my nerves(I was a hot mess!) I chose 2 different flavors for my cake-pink champagne and red velvet. They tasted amazing you guys-moist, not too sweet, absolutely perfect. We were married 3 years ago and I still have a piece of the cake in the freezer that we take a bite of on our anniversary. Y’all, it still taste good!! Belinda is awesome. We had ZERO problems. She’s confident in her skills, and I promise, you will be satisfied.

Sent on 01/23/2019

We had the best experience with Belinda. She was quick to respond to any questions l, made our vision come to life and provided the best cake I have ever had! We constantly recommend her to other brides and use her for all of our family milestones.

Sent on 08/28/2018

Annessa · Married on 10/10/2020

So so sweet

She was very professional from the very first meeting. Our cake came out just like I imagined.

Sent on 10/29/2020