Sweetpapermedia Reviews

25 | Chula Vista, CA

25 Reviews for Sweetpapermedia

Roselle · Married on 05/26/2019

Phenomenal Photographer

Pol is a phenomenal photographer! He is highly responsive, professional, and extremely talented. We were so happy that he brought us to Anza-Borrego for our engagement photos (it was our first time in this park). Pol listened to our ideas which we truly appreciate because he was able to capture our personalities. Most importantly, all our photos are gorgeous and we cannot wait for him to capture our wedding day. We thoroughly recommend Pol!

Lara · Married on 05/25/2019

Enjoyable experience with the best photographer

We had our engagement photoshoot with Pol. He was incredibly helpful throughout the entire process. He was the one that chose the location and it was an excellent choice that fits our vibe as a couple. The way he captured us and the lighting in our photos are fantastic. Overall, Pol is so creative and it was a very enjoyable experience. We cannot wait for him to capture our wedding day.

• I

Irish Jane · Married on 03/04/2019

Magical Portrait of Love

After scoping out several photographers in San Diego, we fell in love with SweetPaperMedia. The photographs and service that Pol delivered were absolutely worth it. Pol is very professional, easy and comfortable to work with, and friendly from the beginning to the end. Btw, my favorite moment was when it started to rain and Pol took a gorgeous picture of the rain falling around me and my husband. It was a magical portrait of our love.

Sent on 05/21/2019

Georgina · Married on 02/28/2019

Stunning and Unique Photos

What I admire most about Pol is his passion behind the lens. I met with several photographers, but when I met Pol, I knew that the passion he had for what he was doing was exactly what I wanted. Our engagement session was a dream! Leading up to the wedding, we received the most compliments for Pol’s amazing talent and attention to detail. In the end, our photos are so stunning and unique and were envied by everyone that has seen them. Thank you Pol for all your hard work and making our happily ever after complete and wonderful!

Sent on 05/21/2019

Ashley · Married on 08/06/2018

Amazing Photography

Of course, Pol is an amazing photographer. He has the knowledge and intelligence when it comes to photography and art. He was great at figuring out how to photograph everyone connected to our wedding. He is also great at selecting locations for couple and group shots. I would recommend Pol for any wedding, engagement, or event.

Shay · Married on 03/24/2018

Spectacular Photos

Pol is a pleasure to work with and he delivers spectacular photos. He captured a lot of great pictures of us, family, and friends - we love all the shots! It has been a joy to revisit all the wonderful moments and memories from our wedding. Hire Pol and you will be in great hands.

Kelly · Married on 02/03/2018

Pol is so talented and creative

Pol is our hero. We have the most stunning photos from our engagement and wedding day last year. He is incredibly talented, creative, funny, hard-working, and professional. You will see through his photos how passionate he is and how much he loves what he does. Thank you Pol for capturing our priceless memories!

Mariel · Married on 10/07/2017

Photos that you will cherish for a lifetime

Pol is an expert in what he does. He goes all out to make sure that we are happy and our guests have nothing but compliments for Pol. The color and life in our photos are amazing and we are thrilled to have these to cherish for many years to come. Thank you!

Kristina · Married on 07/30/2017

Best Wedding Photographer

Pol is a seriously talented photographer. He is passionate, has a vision, professional, and knows exactly what to do in every situation. He is very enthusiastic about what he does and that is what makes his work stand out. He is the best wedding photographer and I would recommend him to any future brides out there!

Margo · Married on 07/08/2017

Besides the fact that Pol has an absolutely beautiful eye for photos, he is overall just super chill and fun. If you think about it, your photo/video crew are going to be by your side more than ANYONE else your entire wedding day (except your significant other) so you better really like them as a person! With Pol, I felt like I was just hanging out with a friend all day who also just happens to take gorgeous photos. He made us feel super comfortable and I feel it really shows in how natural all of our photos look.

My husband and I have been extremely happy with both our engagement shoot and our wedding day photos as a whole, not just a few key photos. His creative use of light, shadows, reflections, and color give his photos a little something extra that I think really sets his style apart from a lot of photographers.

We could not have asked for a better photographer. Highly recommend!!!

Sent on 03/07/2018

Haley · Married on 06/03/2017

Impressive Talent

Our memories will remain unforgettable because of Pol. All of our families and friends were so impressed by his talent and Pol’s personality kept us comfortable and collected throughout our whole wedding day. Photography is one of the most important investments you need for your wedding so book a talented one. Thank you for our carefully curated and high-quality photos!

Cheska M. · Married on 05/06/2017

Pol is definitely extraordinary!

We seriously cannot thank Pol enough for capturing our wedding so beautifully. Pol is definitely extraordinary! He did such an amazing job capturing and editing moments in an artistic way and looking at our photos was like reliving our special day all over again. We are so thankful that Pol was able to pull off so many epic shots. We absolutely would not hesitate to hire Pol again.

Amanda · Married on 04/15/2017

Pol goes above and beyond

Not sure what good deed I did to deserve an extremely talented photographer like Pol. I definitely felt so lucky that he was our wedding photographer. I still pinch myself looking at our beautiful wedding photos and seeing how much fun the guests had. Pol is laid-back, knowledgeable, fun, and unique. He goes above and beyond to capture portraits, emotions, and pictures that are in the moment.

Shana · Married on 02/28/2017

Top-notch Photographer

Pol is a fantastic photographer and has really amazing work. I would describe his style as dramatic, unique, something that provides powerful message, and artistic. His ways in shooting and editing are top-notch. He is great at candid shots, formal shots, and everything in between. We could not be happier with our choice.

Sheila Peralta · Married on 02/11/2017

Unique style and creative

We love Pol and his team. It is obvious from Pol’s portfolio that he is a great photographer. He knows how to make his subjects look their best, but still themselves. His photography is art and he produces wonderful work. With regards to the pricing, Pol provided us package options that match our budget and needs. We are very thankful that we found him.

Elisse Mendoza · Married on 01/03/2017

Wonderful Experience

My husband and I adore Pol. He is spontaneous and fun and he takes unique pictures that you will enjoy for a lifetime. When we saw his portfolio, we thought we were browsing through a magazine or looking at a movie scene. He is a very talented guy who is so easy and so fun to work with.

Stefanie M. · Married on 12/17/2016

Pol surpassed our expectations

Pol surpassed our expectations for our engagement and wedding. Everyone that has seen our pictures found them stellar and stunning. Pol is excellent in what he does, accommodating, enthusiastic, and radiates good vibes. I have nothing but great things to say about Pol. If you want the best, hire SweetPaperMedia!

Veronica · Married on 11/19/2016

Very talented and a true artist

Pol is the photographer who makes you feel relaxed and comfortable in front of the camera. I believe it is because of his good personality, strong communication skills, and he is willing to understand his clients’ personality, love stories, and personal taste. He is very talented and provides unique suggestions and he helped us to “be ourselves”. Moreover, the photos delivered to us exceeded our expectations. Pol is a true artist.

Sabrina · Married on 08/07/2016

Incredible eye for composition and light

Pol has an incredible eye for composition and light. In addition to being talented and creative, his personality makes everything perfect for any couple. I would not hesitate to recommend Pol and gladly hire him again in an instant. If you are looking for a photographer, look no further. Pol is simply the best!

Cindy · Married on 06/22/2016

Passionate and creative

Pol is so fun to work with. He is passionate, super creative, and has a genuine personality. Having Pol as our engagement/wedding photographer was truly one of the best experiences we had. He spends extra time making each photo perfect and pays attention to every single detail ❤️

Pam S. · Married on 05/08/2016

Pol is the real deal

We hired Sweetpapermedia for our engagement and wedding in San Diego based on the recommendation of our friends who hired Pol, as well. Pol made the whole process a joy. He was so accommodating and nice throughout the entire process. He had so many great ideas for our engagement shoot. His eye for color, light, and details is definitely impressive. We had a blast taking pictures with him during our engagement and wedding. Pol is the real deal and you will be so happy if you hire him, too.

Rebecca · Married on 04/30/2016

Photojournalistic style

My wedding day was a blur to me, but I am so glad that I can relive the day through the incredible and romantic photos that Pol photographed. I came across Pol’s photos on instagram before I was even engaged, and I knew that I wanted him to be my wedding photographer one day. I love his photojournalistic style and creativity. His photos are vibrant, meaningful, genuine, and authentic. Pol is worth every penny and is the most important investment we made for our wedding.

Emily · Married on 01/23/2016

High quality photographer

Coming from someone picky and who have high standards for photography - Pol is an amazing and a high quality photographer. All his photos are beautifully taken and you will be proud to share with family and friends. Pol carefully evaluates light, angles, shadows, composition, and colors. He is an expert in providing guidance and making his clients feel comfortable. So thankful to have him as our wedding photographer!

Lauren S. · Married on 10/17/2015

Pol is a true artist

We really hit the jackpot with Pol as our wedding photographer. His photos have character and his style is artistic, clean, vivid, and crisp. Pol has the power and talent to retell stories through his photos. Your search for a wedding photographer should stop here. You just found the best!

Becca · Married on 09/08/2015

Unique style that stands out

When we discovered Pol, we took a look at his website and were immediately captivated by his talent and work that stands out. His photos are magnificent and he has a unique style. He is energetic and we loved how he was having so much fun on the dance floor while taking pictures. We recommend him to all our engaged friends and will keep doing so.