Sweetmade Reviews

4.9 out of 5 rating

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

Kimberly K. Married on 11/04/2022

Gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous!

We couldn’t be happier with how our cake turned out. Mari did an amazing job not only executing our dream, but also listening to what it was that we truly wanted. She is a master of her craft. We are so grateful to have found her!
    Kk Married on 10/29/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Beautiful Cakes. Great Experience.

Mari answered every question I had. She stayed on top of the details and I couldn’t have asked for a better experience or a more beautiful cake. She is extremely talented and her passion shows in her work. I would highly recommend her for any occasion!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
    Modisti M. Married on 02/01/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Sweetmade made my wedding dreams come to life!

Got married on Feb 1st, 2021, even with planning a wedding during a pandemic Sweetmade created the best experience for my husband & I. I love that they offer so much, we hired them for several services including, engagement video, wedding floral arrangements, wedding desserts, their slo motion video booth, & wedding cake! Our wedding cake looked AMAZING, and tasted even better! I would highly recommend Sweetmade for all your wedding needs!
    Hannah R. Married on 05/04/2020

Amazing service!!!

Amazing wedding cake! The taste was amazing and it was a beautiful cake for our small wedding. She even did my bouquet and a little boutonnière for my husband! All of this had been planned super last minute and Mari did an amazing job! Her husband Eric also took amazing photos! 10/10 definitely recommend!
  • Eva
    Eva Married on 03/14/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Very beautiful and delicious!!

Mari made sure that we were her last stop at the time of our tasting. So many options and combinations, my wife and I were immediately in love. The only issue was actually selecting our flavors for the cake. On the day of the event, the cake was definitely the center of attention aside from us. It was absolutely stunning and fit our theme perfectly. Luckily we were also able to get a few bites of it in as well and it tasted just as good as it looked. We will definitely continue to use Sweetmade. Co for any events and celebrations in the future.
    H Mendoza Married on 12/18/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Beautiful cakes with the most delicious flavor. The best!

Mari is so creative! She has a way of making every cake look like a unique work of art. The products are absolutely delicious as well! If you are looking for high quality, luxury sweets....look no further. Sweetmade is the “wow factor”!!!
  • Darrah
    Darrah R. Married on 10/31/2020
    3.6 out of 5 rating
      2.0 out of 5 rating
      2.0 out of 5 rating
      4.0 out of 5 rating

“Full sized” Cupcake tasting

These cupcakes were dry and small. Most of the cupcake didn’t rise half way up the cup, the frostings do not taste like they are supposed to, and the fillings are too gummy (more gummy candy like than jelly).
    I appreciate this baker allowing us to choose each of the cupcakes, frostings, and fillings but they are not executed well.