Sweetly Scrumptious Reviews

4 | Wichita, KS

4 Reviews for Sweetly Scrumptious

We had cake balls for our wedding cake that Sweetly Scrumptious made for us and they were SO delicious. The cheesecake they made for our cutting cake was so delicious as well.

Sent on 10/11/2015

Krystal · Married on 08/31/2013

I was referred to Sweetly Scrumptious from Capture the Moment Photography and let me tell you I was not disappointed. The cake was fantastic and the cupcakes were dreamy. Everything was super flavorful and the staff was great. I would highly recommend them for wedding cakes and cupcakes, and anything else because OMG their cookies are fantastic! We used them for our engagement cake during our party and for my bridal shower. I will not go to anyone else!

Sent on 09/07/2013

mignon · Married on 10/24/2013

Kelli and Sweetly Scrumptious was the best! The cake balls, cupcakes, cookies for our wedding were amazing. She is organized, creative and wonderful to work with! I highly recommend her!!!

Sent on 04/05/2014

0.2
      1.0

I had a very negative experience with this vendor. The product was NOT what I requested, was two hours late, and did not include the stand I requested and confirmed would be included. I had to call several times on my honeymoon before the owner called me back, and when I complained, the owner basically told me I was wrong and that I should have been more specific when requesting a cake (who would pay 100$ for a lopsided, plain cake with no decoration besides what I provided myself??) despite the fact that I sent photos of what I wanted and confirmed the details the week before-- a small, beautiful, EASY design that should have been no trouble for so-called professional bakers. She also suggested that maybe my MOTHER messed up the cake while setting up the reception, as if my mother could dump an ungodly amount of edible glitter all over an off-white, lopsided piece of hastily thrown together cake. The only reason this review got anything above a zero is because when my husband brought the cake back in (no we absolutely didn't serve it, thank God we had sheet cake!) the girl at the counter (not the owner) refunded our money immediately after seeing what a complete travesty the cake was. I would never, ever use this vendor again. This cake was the only negative thing about our wedding. I could have gotten a better product, and better customer service, at Dillon's.

Sent on 07/17/2015