Sweetleaf Photography Reviews

1 User photo

Sweetleaf Photography 1
  • W

Wesley · Married on 09/30/2017

Jen is absolutely AMAZING! She is professional, calm and detail oriented - Everything you might want in a photographer. She put us at ease throughout the whole event. She also knew how to keep everyone focused, yet laughing for group photos.

Thank you so very much, Jen =) We are so joyful to be able to look back onto the best day of our lives through your artful eye.

Daisy · Married on 09/22/2017

Jennifer Rich Day of Sweetleaf Photography is AMAZING. My husband and I absolutely loved working with her--and several family members commented on how ably she organized group shots, caught candid moments and generally captured the beauty of our wedding day. She is extremely professional, prompt and very personable. She was sensitive to family dynamics, highly adaptable (even when some elements of the wedding came to pass that I hadn't initially anticipated!) and was a joy to work with. We would highly recommend her to anyone!!!

Sweetleaf Photography 2

Katie · Married on 06/08/2017

Jennifer is THE BEST!!!!!!! She is so fun, creative, passionate, and of course the sweetest!!!!! Her photos speak for themselves, but let me tell you she makes you so comfortable and smile naturally for every shot!!!!! I cannot recommend her enough and she is the only photographer I'll ever use for all future memorable life events without a doubt!!!!!!!!

• O

Orianna · Married on 04/22/2017

From the moment I met Jen at her home office she was professional, helpful, understanding and easily answered all of my questions. During the day for the wedding, I hardly knew she was there. Despite that, she always provided a helping hand to make sure that we got the pictures we wanted without directing our special night.

The best part was is hat I had stunning wedding pictures less than a week later, with more shortly following.

I would highly remmond Jen and her team!!

Seslie · Married on 02/20/2016

We have loved working with Jennifer! Our engagement / family photo session was awesome and our photo's came out beautiful! I am looking forward to seeing all the pictures she captures of our big day!

Tana · Married on 10/24/2015

My husband and I could not have been happier! Sweetleaf Photography blew us away with our wedding photos. From start to finish, my experience was fantastic. Jennifer made me feel so comfortable from our first meeting in a coffee shop all the way until the day she sent over the final collection of photos. We had a small wedding at a private residence, with only about 35 attendees. My wedding weekend was one of the rainiest, and with threats of flooding we had to consider whether or not we would need to change timing. I reached out the day before just to see if there was any flexibility with timing, and Jennifer was so accommodating. It really made the weekend stress-free! Luckily, we ended up keeping the same time, and Jennifer and her associate arrived right when they said they would and immediately got to work setting up. They flawlessly guided our wedding party and attendees through each photo setup, and captured every moment like nobody else could. Everyone who has seen my photos replies with the same words "I feel like I was there!!" I would recommend her to anyone in a heartbeat.

Heather · Married on 10/18/2015

Jennifer did a wonderful job with our wedding photography! She was so kind and helpful and made me feel so at ease with the whole process. I would absolutely recommend her for any of your photography needs!

Kathryn · Married on 10/17/2015

We had two photographers for five hours! While we haven't gotten the pictures yet, these girls were absolutely WONDERFUL! Very attentive to the bride and grooms picture requests and at catching candid guest shots! We can't wait to see and share the pictures because there is no doubt that they will be wonderful! I highly recommend Sweetleaf Photography ~ Mary Abosso Thornton, CO - Mother of the Bride.

Jennifer was fantastic to work with. She was both responsive and professional from our very first interaction. Also, Jennifer's photography skills are amazing. Our wedding was last week so we have only seen a sneak peek, but the images captured are beautiful. My husband and I feel that her work captured the mood of our wedding, and the quality of shots were the same as photographers charging far more than Jennifer. Overall, my husband and I are thrilled that we selected Jennifer, and would definitely recommend her to other couples looking for a professional and quality photographer.

Mandy · Married on 04/30/2015

Jennifer is a treasure! We found her kind of last minute before our wedding - she is so helpful about the whole process from beginning to end.

We knew we wanted some really striking, dramatic wedding photos but also a lot of our family and pictures that tell the story of the entire day. Jennifer really "got us" as a couple and this really reflected in her work. We had an initial consultation, then a quick phone call where we went over the types of photos we wanted so we could plan ahead. This was great for time, everything flowed smoothly on the wedding day and we even got a handful of creative shots that are so Pinterest-worthy!

The day of the wedding she was at our location early, very prepared and ready to go. I was getting ready in the bridal suite upstairs, and she was able to get pre-wedding photos that really captured the mood of the afternoon. The ceremony pictures turned out beautifully, and we were glad she has such a fast eye because our ceremony was a short one, but you'd never know it from our resulting pictures. Reception pictures were some of our favorites, and we finished up the night with a sparkler exit, which looks great at the end of our photo album!

We had a great time working with Jennifer and ordered photo albums in 2 sizes and the small accordion photo album. Everything turned out amazing! We'd definitely work with Jennifer again!

Lauren · Married on 03/20/2015

Jennifer was wonderful and went above and beyond for our special day. She took phenomenal pictures and I would recommend her to anyone!

Lauren · Married on 03/20/2015

Jennifer · Married on 02/14/2015

We contacted Jen only a few weeks prior to our wedding and we were happy to learn she was available. Throughout the planning and actual event, she was so accommodating and a total pleasure to work with. I get nervous being photographed, as I'm always behind the camera, but she made me and everyone else totally comfortable. She photographed our outdoor wedding of 100 guests by herself, and somehow managed to get every shot without being noticed or appearing in anyone else's photos. I swear she took photos from different angles of the ceremony simultaneously! Her prices were great and the quality of the photographs were even more wonderful than I expected. I have nothing negative to say, I'm so glad we were able to work with Sweetleaf Photography!!!

Jackie · Married on 01/31/2015

Jennifer is such an amazing photographer! She captured so many moment from our wedding that we didn't catch. Even though the day wasn't the prettiest possible wedding day, she still made our pictures look as if it was a beautiful day! Not only did she take pictures for me, but she also made me feel more comfortable with our wedding day in general since it was my first wedding! She is so easy to work with, she's sweet and professional, and is the most talented photographer I have ever met! Now that our wedding is over, I have used her for my graduation photos and will more than likely be using her for other life events that happen to my husband and I.

When we met with Jennifer for the first time she brought one of her books with her to display her photography skills and we were beyond impressed. After meeting with Jennifer my fiance and I both knew immediately that we wanted her for our big day. Jennifer makes you feel like you are her long lost best friend. You are so comfortable with her, and she has a great eye for portrait locations and poses. My engagement photos and wedding photos turned out AMAZING! I will stay with Jennifer for any family portraits going forward for me and my little ones. Trust me, you won't be sorry for choosing her!

haley · Married on 10/25/2014

she was early and fit right in with the whole wedding party like we knew her already! I wanted random photos to show people being happy and having fun, and she caught all those moments!!

James · Married on 09/27/2014

We used Jennifer for our engagement photos, rehearsal dinner photos and wedding photos. I'd highly recommend her for any event or session for which you need photography. During the engagement photo session, she was so easy to work with, made us comfortable and really captured our natural selves (which isn't so easy to do).

Perhaps her greatest talent is being able to perfectly combine the vision of her clients (us, the mothers, the wedding party, etc.) with her own creative, artistic style. We felt comfortable letting her exercise her own creative freedom on lots of occasions, and she did not disappoint. There were great panoramic shots, beautifully sharp closeups, enchanting night long-exposure shots, and many more. Even one of our ushers wanted some headshots for himself, and her team pleasantly indulged him!

She delivers her work on time and with great quality --- and you can't beat the value!

Chelsea · Married on 08/09/2014

The best photographer we could have chosen! Jennifer is so much fun to work with and while we have only seen the previews of our photos, we are positive that we will use her again. She was professional and helpful throughout our wedding and I couldn't have asked for more! I am normally horrible at "posed" or "natural" looking photos, but she made me feel so at ease. I can't wait to see all of our pictures!

Marcella · Married on 07/26/2014

Great unique shots of my daughter, photographer made a good call on the venue for the bridal portraits!

Cara · Married on 06/15/2014

We had a wonderful experience with our photographer, the photos came out beautiful!

From start to finish Jennifer at Sweetleaf was wonderful. She helped us think about which photos we wanted before the event and then made sure she captured those. She did a great job of getting a large family organized for group photos and took great candid shots throughout the event. Everyone remarked about how professional she was and we love the photos.

Jennifer · Married on 05/10/2014

Jennifer was an absolute joy to work with. She was so accommodating, patient and such a pleasure to have at our special day. She captured so many magical moments! We met about a week before the wedding to ensure she understood our expectations and all the activities/timeline of the wedding. Jennifer was punctual on the day of the wedding and captured all the special moments and even some surprise moments that came up. We would definitely use Sweetleaf again for other occasions and highly recommend others to use them as well!

Kara · Married on 04/27/2014

Jen is absolutely awesome. She was the best to work with, met all of our requests and took the most incredible pictures that we will cherish for the rest of our lives. Thank you for everything!

Becky · Married on 04/05/2014

Jennifer is absolutely wonderful! So easy and fun to work with! Great pictures and very accommodating with what we were wanting! Definitely happy with our decision! ♥

Cathy · Married on 03/08/2014

Jennifer was professional, friendly and an absolute joy to have as my daughter's wedding photographer!! The pictures she took are treasures to look at and remember the rest of our lives.