Sweetheart Shout Out Reviews

51 | San Antonio, TX

51 Reviews for Sweetheart Shout Out

Kaysie · Married on 11/12/2016

Tara and The Sweetheart Shout Out created one-of-a-kind invitations for me that I am still in love with! Tara made sure we were absolutely happy before printing and provided us with several proofs. She was very helpful in advising us when it came to colors and fonts and that sort of thing and our invites turned out great! The design process, printing and shipping were all very prompt and the invites looked exactly like they did on my computer screen in person.

Sent on 04/23/2012

Jessica · Married on 10/13/2013

I had first heard about Sweetheart Shout Out through Offbeat Bride. As soon as I looked at their samples on the website, I fell in love, and knew that I had come to the right place. I just received my Save the Date cards - and they are PERFECT. Tara did an outstanding job - she knew exactly what I was looking for, and went above and beyond my expectations. Even when I couldn't ask for anything more, she really pushed the boundary and gave me a little extra. I will be doing more business with them in the future for my actual invitations, wedding programs, and menus.

Perfect, perfect, perfect. You can't ask for more - but they give you more anyway. Tara made the experience for me simple and amazing. You won't be disappointed with Sweetheart Shout Out.

Sent on 12/14/2012

These folks rock! Custom designs exceeded our needs and expectations. Our invitation designer, Tara, is talented, friendly, and responsive. Print quality was exceptional. No complaints, WHATSOEVER. 5 stars across the board.

Sent on 06/26/2013
  • Mary

Mary · Married on 07/27/2013

I had the pleasure of winning one of their monthly giveaways and I must say this place goes above and beyond for their customers. I placed my order for programs, place cards 3 weeks away from my wedding, and Tara did everything possible to get them to me on time :)

Sent on 08/06/2013

mandy · Married on 06/16/2013

Sweetheart Shout Out was a fabulous experience for us! We weren't able to find what we were looking for... Until we found them! The person we worked with was so helpful and fun, and the invitations were completed and sent out promptly. We have received multiple compliments on how beautiful the invitations are. The option to put a picture of us front and center was exactly what we wanted. A clear 5 star.

Sent on 03/16/2013

Lauren · Married on 05/31/2013

I can't say enough good things about this company! I did (a lot) of research when trying to decide what I wanted my invitations to look like. I toyed with the idea of making them myself and also looked around to see what other sites had to offer. I just couldnt find an invitation that really wowed me.

After an extensive search, I finally came across Sweetheart Shout Out and found invitations that were exactly what I was looking for! They were unique and matched my color palette completely.

But by far the best part of the experience was the customer service. After purchasing your invitations, you are assigned to a designer, who ensures that you get exactly what you want. They ask you for the text you'd like to have for the invite, but also ask you if you have any additional ways you'd like to make your invite particularly unique. I was assigned to Tara, who was extremely professional and was able to send me a proof with my information on it, arranged exactly how I had wanted it.

I had a few changes and wanted to see a few different envelope options, which I was able to request through the site's accounts page (you are granted access after purchasing invitations). Each time, Tara responded quickly and helpfully and helped me get the most out of the experience. After the invitations went to print, Tara also reviewed and approved them when they came in from the printer, before sending them out to me, to ensure that they were top quality.

Overall, I can't say enough good things about this organization and about Tara. I have already gotten compliments on the invites and I haven't even sent them out yet!!!

Thank you to Sweetheart Shout Out for making this process a memorable one!

Sent on 02/21/2013

It was great working with Tara! Basically anything we wanted was possible. I would highly recommend them for any bride looking for design that is fresh and out of the box.

Sent on 03/06/2013

I got a deal on these with WedKey and I fell in love with one of their designs. I got invites with the RSVP cards, favor tags and address labels. They came out beautiful and working with the designer over the website was super easy. A few of my invites actually arrived a little bit dented, but it was no problem, because they had already included extras so I had more than enough. Their prices were good and everything matched and came out really beautiful. I got a lot of compliments on the invitations.

Sent on 05/20/2013

Kelsey · Married on 04/27/2013

I was the incredibly lucky August winner of The Sweetheart Shout Out's invitation give away. Philip worked with me every step of the way, and the final outcome was totally amazing, rad invites! I cannot express how lucky I felt to receive this personalized treatment, and awesome product entirely for free. Even if you are not the fortunate winner, it would definitely be worth the money! I absolutely love my invitations; they are perfect for my fiance and I, and for the wedding we have planned. I will be proud to send out these invites that don't look just like every one else's.
    Thanks, Sweetheart Shout Out!

Sent on 09/18/2012

Toni · Married on 04/13/2013

My daughter found Sweetheart Shoutout through Off-Beat Bride. She chose "Out of This World" as her Save the Date, Wedding Invitation, RSVP Website Card, Registry Card and Thank You Card. I do not know if the characters on these invitations are supposed to be aliens or just cute little monsters but we decided to carry the little monsters through into the reception. The result was an amazing wedding from beginning to end. Even now we are getting comments how cute and unique the wedding invitations were and how they set the tone for a relaxed, fun filled evening as well as reflected my daughter's unique personality.
    The service we received from this company has been outstanding and if you want to customize your invitations that is possible too. I can highly recommend doing business here, good prices, great service and fantastic results.

Sent on 04/28/2013

Victoria · Married on 04/13/2013

Sweetheart Shout Out is such a great vendor to work with for invitations! I actually won one of their monthly invitation giveaway packages and oh what a treat that was! Tara contacted me right away and let me take my time to pick out the design I liked and worked with me to customize it until it was perfect. We received so many compliments on our invitations and were so thrilled with how beautiful they turned out!

Because of how happy we were with our invitations, I also commissioned Tara to design a custom Thank You place card for our guests that matched our invitations. It was beautiful and Tara was really reasonably priced for additional projects :)

A HUGE thank you to Tara and the Sweetheart Shout Out gang for adding such special touches to our big day!

Sent on 06/14/2013

Stephanie · Married on 04/06/2013

I saw Sweetheart Shout Out on Offbeat Bride and I am so happy that I did! Tara was our designer and she was absoulutely amazing to work with (she even made sure to check on us when Sandy hit though we were lucky to be in the Philly area that did not get hit too bad). We were looking for something other than your traditional invitation and they certainly delivered. With the amount of customization that they will do, you can get exactly what you want very easily. We chose the "Out of This World" design and have received so many compliments on them already. I would certainly recommend Sweatheart Shout Out.

Sent on 01/17/2013
  • I

Ivonne · Married on 03/09/2013

I heard about Sweetheart Shout Out on Offbeat Bride and as soon as we saw their designs I knew that we would use them for our invitations. Tara was great to work with and she made the process very easy. The ability to customize the wording to match our personalities and to customize the colors made it so we were able to get exactly what we wanted. All of our family members commented on the quality of the invitations and how they were so 'us'. I would recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 04/23/2013

Elizabeth · Married on 12/31/2012

Tara and the Sweetheart Shoutout Team provided the best possible experience in the invitation world! Looked at probably every wedding invitation website on the web and could not bring myself to fall in love with any design. Worked with Tara and created a design that is amazing!!! I want everyone I know and everyone they know to work with the Sweetheart Shoutout to create a rad invitation for their soiree!!!!

Sent on 07/24/2012

Leslie · Married on 10/21/2012

Sweetheart Shoutout was great! The quality of the invitations is very high, and they are reasonably priced. I worked with Tara to use custom colors on our invitation and she made 4-5 revisions for me until I was happy with the look and wording. I was really happy with the final product.

Cyndi · Married on 10/20/2012

I recommend Sweetheart Shout Out, I had a great experience ordering from them.They are very professional with great customer service, response time was amazing and the quality out standing! I have had so many compliments on the quality and design. Thank You for such a solid company.
    Cyndi

Amanda · Married on 10/13/2012

I cannot express in words how AMAZING Sweetheart Shoutout has been to work with. I was able to get exactly what I wanted, not to mention invitations, save-the-dates, and all the other paperwork coordinated and one of a kind! If you're getting married, and want to blow people's minds with your unique invites, I would highly recommend SHSO. The team there truly makes ordering a wonderful experience - and you won't be disappointed.

Sent on 06/05/2012
  • Brandi

Brandi · Married on 09/29/2012

LOVE Tara!!! I already had a wedding invitation person picked out because I did not feel comfortable ordering invitations over the internet, spending the money and not knowing what I was getting in return. I found some invitations on Pinterest that I fell in love with and took a chance. Tara responded and it was fantastic from there on! Soo glad I took the chance, I could not be more pleased and excited about my invitations and have received soo many compliments on them! Would recommend them in a heartbeat!

Sent on 07/31/2012

meghan · Married on 09/22/2012

They were super quick responding and working with us to get everything perfect. The quality is great and they turned out awesome! Once they were sent to the printer we got them within a couple weeks. I couldn't be happier with them!

• Allison

Allison · Married on 09/22/2012

Tara was amazing!! I got a response from her the very next day, she answered all questions I had and made revisions very quickly. Within a few days, we had them finalized and ordered. She even helped me when I was designing our wedding programs. Love her!

• Julie

Julie · Married on 09/08/2012

This company was everything I could hope for in working with a wedding vendor. The woman who worked with me was so friendly and responsive that it made me feel so comfortable working with her and the company.

Sent on 07/17/2012

Rachel · Married on 09/08/2012

Tara was AMAZING! She responded quickly with my questions and even did trial runs with me. Our invites were really, really awesome!! We received many compliments and I personally think they were the best invites I had seen for a wedding, by far ;)

Tara was professional, friendly and FAST with the order. I truly loved my entire experience and would recommend her to my very best friends. Thank you, Tara!!!

Sent on 10/15/2012

Jim · Married on 08/25/2012

Tara was amazing to work with. I will tell anyone I know getting married to use her and Sweetheart Shout Out for invites.

Sent on 03/27/2012

Sweetheart Shoutout was great to work with. I had so many compliments on how unique and awesome my invitations were. I would work with them again in a heartbeat!

M · Married on 08/05/2012

Sweetheart Shout Out has been my favorite vendor to work with! They were professional, flexible and spunky, and my order came out perfectly. I cannot recommend them enough!