Sweet Water Springs Farm Reviews

19 | Millerstown, PA

19 Reviews for Sweet Water Springs Farm

Tara · Married on 11/03/2018

Our wedding day was beyond perfect and a big part of that was how helpful Jill was! The venue is BEAUTIFUL, you have so much support and help from the owners, I could not imagine changing one thing about it!

Sent on 08/26/2018

Sweet Water Springs Farm's reply:

Thank you so much Tara!! We were so happy to a part of your beautiful day!! It was an honor working with all of you!! Such a fun group!!

Brandy · Married on 10/06/2018

Beautiful place to have a wedding

Jill is amazing!! She was extremely helpful with the whole process. They gave us lists of vendors we could choose from which jumpstarts your whole planning process!! Responds very quickly and is great to work with!!!

Sent on 10/20/2018

Sweet Water Springs Farm's reply:

Thank you so much Brandy! It was a pleasure working with all of you and we were happy to share this beautiful day with you! Congratulations again!!

Nancy · Married on 10/15/2016

This was an awesome venue for a rustic wedding and reception for my daughter and son-in-law! Jill was wonderful to work with and responded quickly to any questions we had throughout the planning stage, allowing us to visit several times to work out the details. Jonathan was attentive to any needs that arose during the wedding and reception as well. My daughter and son-in-law said it was the perfect venue and they wouldn't have changed a thing!
    It was nice to have the rehearsal dinner there as well since we were decorating the day before at the barn. We had a caterer deliver food so that we could stay and eat after the rehearsal. The October timing definitely requires the rental of patio heaters to be comfortable in the barn. Fortunately, a rental store close to the venue rents heaters, with optional delivery and pick-up, which was very convenient! Jill was very helpful in providing information regarding outside services, being conscious of costs and budget constraints.
    We would definitely recommend this venue!!

Sweet Water Springs Farm is one of the best venues you will ever find, and at an amazing price. Their manager is very flexible and organized, allowing the bride to plan the wedding according to her exact desires and tastes. This is the perfect venue for someone looking for an outdoors/rustic setting with complete control over vendors etc. We loved the stunning and unique venue and our guests did too. As a bride, put the majority of your money into the venue. You can cut costs in other areas, and no one will notice. I would recommend Sweet Water Springs to anyone without a second thought.

Jessica · Married on 07/25/2015

Jill Arnold and Jonathan Bucher were great to work with!..jill was always available for small questions and responded within the same day...She allowed me to rent some decorations which was nice since many things you will only use once to decorate for your wedding. ..on the day of I didn't expect to see the owners much but they helped with directing guests and even helped my coordinator organize events and last minute touches for the day...the next day when I had to clean up Jill offered me a little help which I thought was very sweet...we are so happy to have chosen sweet waters springs for our venue because it fit our theme perfect...Rustic Elegance. ..i would highly recommend this venue to any friends or family !

Chelsea · Married on 10/18/2014

I fell in love with this venue from the moment I saw it. it is fitting for a couple who are laid back yet desire to have some class in their wedding. We loved the rustic feel! Jill is extremely flexible and her and her husband were so helpful on our wedding day. They jumped right in to help, yet were not overbearing at all! Planning a wedding in only four months was not stressful at all working with her. We lived over an hour away from the venue which I thought may be an issue during planning, but everything fell right into place. We loved the atmosphere of the barn and the scenery for our wedding ceremony was breathtaking especially in the fall.

Hilary · Married on 10/11/2014

As soon as I saw the venue I knew I wanted to get married here. Jill is so personable and goes above and beyond to make your day everything you wanted it to be. She is quick to answer any questions about ideas that you have and how they have worked in the past. I also recommend staying in the farmhouse the night before! It was so nice to have one last night with my girls and to be at the venue at the start of my wedding day. Anyone who is looking for a rustic barn wedding should look here first. You won't find a better venue or anyone better to work with to make your day perfect!

Kristen · Married on 09/20/2014

This farm was perfect for our big day! Jill is so friendly and super easy to work with. She and Jonathan help facilitate the whole day and made me feel so special! I wouldn't go anywhere else!!

Jill and Jonathan were extremely pleasant and helpful throughout the wedding process! Looking at the site was so fun, and Jill generously provided many ideas for how to set up the spaces and fun decorations that have worked well in the past! She was so helpful and kind! The venue is beautiful, and even seeing how much progress they have made with the property in just a year is incredible! They are hard working, have done an excellent job in renovating and adding character and quality to the space, and I'm excited to see this venue grow!

gina · Married on 05/03/2014

We loved the farm. The owners were very helpful before and during the wedding. I was pleasantly surprised. Our guests loved the farm also!

Jenna · Married on 04/26/2014

We couldn't have asked for a better place for our wedding reception. Jill knew exactly what she was doing and had all the details down. She had so many services to offer to make your day even more unique. The barn is absolutly beautiful !! Thank you so much Jill!

Gwen · Married on 04/26/2014

Jill was wonderful to work with. So was crush:). I thought we had a very wonderful reception and I feel very satisfied with it. I wouldn't change a thing and this is how I wanted to be able to reflect on the day

Vicki · Married on 09/21/2013

This was an amazing place to have my wedding! The barn, farm house, and property are beautiful. It could not have been more perfect.

Anita and Randy · Married on 09/21/2013

Our daughter was married at Sweet Water Springs. It was a beautiful setting. Both the barn and the beautifully restored farmhouse, where we held the rehearsal dinner and stayed the night after. Jill and Jonathan were wonderful to work with, so accommodating and flexible. It ended up raining just before the ceremony so everything needed to be moved inside the barn (ceremony and reception) at the last minute. They were so helpful so us. In the end the barn turned out to be a wonderful, cozy setting for the ceremony. By the end of the weekend they felt like family. We would be more than happy to choose this venue again. (but we ran out of daughters) ~~ Anita and Randy Shenk

Best barn wedding venue around! Beautiful!!

Shelly · Married on 06/15/2013

Beautiful place for a wedding! Bridal suite in the house, ceremony inside barn or outside on grounds and large barn for reception (already decorated with lights)!

Shanna · Married on 05/26/2013

Couldn't have asked for a better venue for my dream wedding :)

Deb · Married on 05/17/2014

Jill allowed us numerous visits to the barn for updated measurements and pictures and was always available for any questions or concerns. She worked with us in all of our strange requests including having "Boris" our boars head above the bar! Thanks Jonathan! Jill was absolutely fantastic with help before during and after the Wedding. This is a fabulous wedding venue. The barn is an empty slate to let your imagination run wild! It's already prelit with helps as well. Loved the various chandeliers. Decorating this barn was a hoot!! Anyone out there looking for a great deal, a great view, great people to work with and a great venue for their wedding will find this a wonderful opportunity!!

I realize that a barn is a barn, but it would be more helpful in the future if the chairs were clean when we began to set up and a shop vac would have been run all around the floors.

This was the perfect venue for our lives to being together. The grounds are lovely with lots of photo ops. The owners were extremely helpful and passionate about making our experience special and individualized. I would recommend Sweet Water Springs Farm to anyone.