Sweet Water Bakehouse Reviews

54 | Cincinnati, OH

54 Reviews for Sweet Water Bakehouse

Amanda · Married on 10/19/2013

We had our wedding cake made at Sweet Water Bakehouse in Reading. Becca did an absolutely wonderful job of taking our vision and making it come to life. We sent her a picture and we then made some modifications to meet our needs. Our cake tasted absolutely amazing and looked beautiful. Becca did a great job incorporating the ribbon and cameo that I provided her to go along with our vintage theme. She also made intricate sugar roses and orchids for our cake topper. Our guests loved our cake and kept asking where we had purchased it. It was very moist and the icing was to die for! We had planned to keep our top tier and freeze it, but that did not happen! We could not resist eating it right away. We kept it in the fridge and wrapped it up. It stayed fresh and moist for almost 2 weeks. I would highly recommend Becca for your wedding cake needs.
    Amanda

tanisha · Married on 07/13/2013

The cake looked beautiful and tasted great!!!! The best wedding cake I tasted.

• F

Faith · Married on 01/19/2013

My experience with Sweet Water Bakehouse was exceptional. Becca was very accommodating to our needs and extremely responsive and professional. Our cake was even better at the reception than at our tastings. Sweet Water Bakehouse is incredibly reasonable in their pricing and also tastes delicious! I received many, many compliments about how delicious our cake was. Sweet Water Bakehouse allows different flavors at no extra cost, unlike many other vendors. We had 3 different flavors with 3 different fillings for our wedding cake! I highly recommend Sweet Water Bakehouse for your wedding cake.

lucy · Married on 08/31/2012

Our guests' complimented our cake and took down their information. The cake sampling was fun. Cake tasting was great as becca was so helpful and friendly. We loved the cake filling and obviously the price.

• SCre

Stephanie · Married on 06/30/2012

Becca at Sweet Water Bakehouse was an absolute delight to work with. We were able to tell her what we wanted and got exactly what we asked for. Anytime we had a question or concern, she'd deliver a prompt response. On top of the cake looking amazing, it tasted even better! We went with the Lemon/Raspberry and Chocolate for flavors and the guests LOVED it.I'm not much of a fruit filling person but it was one of the best cake flavors I've ever had. After she setup the cake, Becca even checked in with me to make sure everything was OK, which was really appreciated. Additionally, she helped meet our budget by helping us create the best serving options for our wedding. Her pricing options are extremely reasonable and the cake she delivers is well worth it.

Linda · Married on 06/24/2012

We were married at the Newport Aquarium and had Becca and her husband design an ocean themed cake for our wedding. It was absolutely gorgeous! The piping was beautiful as well as the seashells that decorated the cake. Not only was it goregous, but the cake tasted excellent. We were very happy with the cake and would definitely recommend Sweetwater.

Lauren · Married on 06/16/2012

Sweet Water Bakehouse was great! The cake was delicious and Becca was great to work with. She was attentive, to the point, and responsive to questions or concerns. I would recommend Sweet Water Bakehouse to future brides looking for a delicious and beautiful cake for a reasonable price.

Jennifer · Married on 05/18/2012

I absolutely loved our wedding cake. Not only was it delicious but it was also extremely beautiful. Becca was great and very down to earth when we went in to order everything.

I highly recommend the hazelnut cake and the red velvet! Both so good!

Brandi · Married on 05/12/2012

Our wedding cake turned our BEAUTIFUL! Becca was great to work with thru out the entire experience and I knew I didn't have to worry about a thing. We received many compliments from guest about how beautful it was and how great it taste.

Becca was amazing to work with. She really helped me pick out the perfect cake and design for my wedding. The cost was reasonable and fit into my budget perfectly. If I ever need a cake for another big event I will definitely contact Becca in the future.

Katie · Married on 02/25/2012

Sweet Water Bakehouse definitely made the best cake I've tasted in Cincinnati (and I tasted a ton of cake!). We chose the cookies & cream, hazelnut and red velvet. It was all so delicious and I can't wait to eat the top tier on our anniversary! Our cake was absolutely stunning. I gave Becca a couple of pictures of different elements I liked and she totally nailed my dream cake. I would highly recommend!

Joy · Married on 12/31/2011

Becca provided us with the best groom's cake I have ever seen. My husband loves his dog, almost more than me, and we wanted to surprise him with a cake that was an exact replica. She did amazing with the cake and it was identical to our dog Sugar. If I could post pictures here I would! The cake was also delicous and Becca was very easy to work with.

Thanks again for an amazing groom's cake!! Joy & Brian

• F

Carrie · Married on 12/31/2011

Becca at Sweetwater Bakehouse did exactly what I was looking for in my wedding cake. Which was not an easy task since I had been to SEVERAL other bakers. Not only did she have the best tasting cake for the best price, she let me create a design that was unique to me. She was easy to work with and flexible with meeting times. Many of the guests commented on how great the cake tasted; saying it was the best tasting wedding cake they had ever eaten. Becca listened to what I wanted and then recreated my vision perfectly. The cake added to the decor of the room and having three flavors gave everyone something they liked. Her price was the best for the flavor and style. The wedding cake is an important piece to the event and Becca made a cake that was perfect.

Ali · Married on 10/22/2011

Becca was amazing! She was able to work with us in every way possible! The cake got rave reviews and I even sent a few of my friends her way for their cakes!!!! Thanks for everything!!!!!!!!!!!

Maggie · Married on 10/16/2011

Becca with sweet water bakehouse makes truly artistic cakes but I will tell you what sold us on her cake was more than design. Lots of bakers can make a cake look pretty but Becca's cakes taste fantastic!!

I bake a lot so I was interested in finding a baker who used high-quality ingredients. There are other bakeries in the Cinci area that seem to make cakes out of a box or bulk mix although they do look pretty. When we tasted Becca's cake - we knew she was the one! We picked the red velvet with chocolate bavarian cream filling. We had several wedding guests come up to us at the reception and tell us how fantastic the cake tasted or that "that is the best wedding cake I've ever had!"

Becca's designs are fresh, modern, and fun! We can't wait to have our fresh-baked anniversary layer.

Trena · Married on 10/14/2011

Becca and her cakes are amazing!! She was very professional and her cakes were very fresh and moist. She was able to help us design a cake that was perfect for our wedding. Our guests loved the cake. I have already recommended Sweet Water Bakehouse to several brides I know.

David · Married on 09/17/2011

We highly recommend Becca at Sweetwater Bakehouse. She was a pleasure to work with and very responsive to any questions we had. We supplied her with a few pictures of cakes and she more than hit the mark...great job Becca! The cake was so delicious and moist...the only downside is the cake was so good there was not a single piece left over....but we are so looking forward to our anniversary topper. There are a few bakers in Reading, Ohio but don't waste time....go directly to Sweetwater Bakehouse and see Becca...I promise you will not be disappointed. Thanks again Becca.
    Dave and Tina

Rebecca · Married on 07/23/2011

Becca did a wonderful job on the cake for our wedding! We really loved how she was able to provide us with vegan cupcakes for our vegan/vegetarian guests in addition to using local products for our wedding cake! Both cupcakes and wedding cake were very tasty and beautiful!!!

Minna · Married on 07/02/2011

Becca was nothing less than FANTASTIC when it came to our wedding cakes! I gave her pictures with ideas of what we wanted, and she recreated them perfectly! Not only did they look beautiful, but they tasted great! The cookies and cream were our favorite! Our guests have commented about the cakes, saying they were possibly the best wedding cakes they had ever had! Becca was always quick to respond to any questions that I had throughout the process. I can't wait for our anniversary so that we can get another cake!

Christina · Married on 05/28/2011

I cannot begin to describe how amazing our cake was. I am not someone who loves sugary icing for the butter cream icing is delicious! Her variety of flavors are endless when you think of the combinations of cake flavors and fillings and it became very hard to pick. I am actually very disappointed I didn't get a chance to taste two of the flavors at our wedding because I remember how good they were at the tasting. Her cake is always so moist and freshly baked and you can tell. I highly recommend trying the cookies and cream and the red velvet! YUM!

Shay · Married on 05/07/2011

The two most important features to us for our cake were a simple design and an option of flavors. Becca delivered both to us. The cookies and cream cake and filling is a must. Numerous guests told us that it was the best wedding cake they have ever had, and we agree.

Becca · Married on 04/30/2011

We had such a great experience with Becca. My fiancé, now husband, and I saw a picture of a cake we liked in a magazine. Becca was able to take the picture and our vision to create the perfect cake! It was beautiful, exactly what we wanted, not to mention...delicious!!

Allison · Married on 04/30/2011

This place was fantastic for our wedding cake. We stopped by the store to take a look, and it's so super cute. Purple walls, cute decor, it was like a little shop you'd see featured on food network. :) Becca was totally welcoming and open to our suggestions and recommended flavors for us. We had lots of compliments on the cake for our special day. I highly recommend!

It was the best wedding cake I have ever had. My husband doesn't even like cake and he loved our wedding cake. Very professional!

• I

Irina · Married on 01/13/2011

Becca is very responsive and flexible! Recommend to everybody!