Sweet Treets Bakery Reviews

281 | Austin, TX

281 Reviews for Sweet Treets Bakery

281 Sweet Treets Bakery Reviews

Emilie · Married on 11/03/2018

Beautiful and delicious desserts, easy to work with

Sweet Treets provided the desserts for our wedding. We did a tasting with them a few months before and everything was great. We came up with an order and revised it a few times. They were reachable, quick to respond to emails, and the desserts arrived on time on the day of our wedding. All of the guests loved the cakes and dessert assortment. They were a hit!

Sent on 11/07/2018

Sweet Treets Bakery's reply:

Thank you for your kind words, Emilie! We loved working w/ y'all and were honored to be a part of y'all's special day! So pleased everything went wonderfully! Come by and see us whenever you're in the area!

Maggie · Married on 10/20/2018

Should Be on Cake Wars TV!

Sweet Treets created two beautiful cakes for our wedding!! The bride's cake was absolutely stunning- with the geometric shape and marble effect, it was truly a masterpiece. The groom's cake was designed after one of our favorite paintings of our two dogs- so this was a special treat for them to create for us! It got a good laugh at the wedding and both were delicious. Highly recommend!

Sent on 11/06/2018

Sweet Treets Bakery's reply:

Thanks for your kind words, Maggie! We loved creating the cakes for your wedding and we're so pleased you loved them as much as we did! It's a joy for us to bring smile and some beauty to your special day!
  • KENDRA

KENDRA · Married on 10/05/2018

Great tasting cake!

Sweet Treets Bakery did and awesome job on our wedding cake and desserts! They were professional throughout the whole process from the tasting to the delivery. The guest LOVED the desserts and everything tasted sooo good!! There literally was a line to the dessert bar and everything looked so beautiful. We plan to book them again for future events!

Sent on 11/06/2018

Sweet Treets Bakery's reply:

Thanks so much for the kind words, Kendra! We're so happy you loved everything and that we were able to make your wedding day just a bit sweeter! Come back anytime!

Carly · Married on 08/11/2018

great quality and great price! We wanted a simple, yet beautiful cake - and Sweet Treets Bakery gave us just that. Plus it was absolutely delicious.

• Natalie

Natalie · Married on 06/30/2018

Our cakes from Sweet Treets were fabulous! They made two cakes for us, one white cake and one lemon, and both were super delicious and moist and the designs were just as we had imagined! They were super great with communication leading up to the wedding and everything was delivered on time. Our guests raved about how yummy the cakes were!

Sweet Treets Bakery 1
    Sweet Treets Bakery 2

Sam · Married on 06/16/2018

I cannot suggest Sweet Treets enough to anyone wanting a cake for a wedding or any other event. They make the BEST cakes that I have ever tasted and they are ridiculously talented. They made two cakes for our wedding and neither were extremely traditional. The professionalism, attention to detail, taste, design, and value for the price is unsurpassed. If you can dream it, they can make it; and that is not an exaggeration!

Sweet Treets Bakery 3
    Sweet Treets Bakery 4

Evita · Married on 05/04/2018

Our cake was delicious! Sean was awesome and super responsive! So glad we chose Sweet Treets!

Alex · Married on 05/04/2018

Sweet Treets was absolute amazing bakery to work with! They were so easy to plan with and the cake is absolutely delicious! When we were tasting, we tried to narrow down to just a few flavors and since they were all soo good, we ended up having a total of 5 different cake flavors between the wedding cake and cupcakes. We can’t wait to have more Sweet Treets at our year anniversary!

Sent on 06/28/2018

Sweet Treets Bakery's reply:

Thanks so much for the kind words, Alex! We absolutely loved baking for your special day. We can't wait to celebrate your anniversary with you, but we'd encourage you to visit us before then!

Shannon · Married on 04/07/2018

Lisa and Sweet Treets were a treat to work with! They worked with me to make sure they understood exactly what I wanted in terms of design, and the cake itself tasted amazing- even the fondant! Even when I came back months later with a total redesign of the cake, they were super helpful and made sure to ask all the questions they needed to nail every detail. They even made sure to box up two slices of cake to send home with me and husband, which I thought was super considerate, especially since we opted not to save the top tier. I'm so glad I made the perfect choice with these guys!

Sarah · Married on 04/06/2018

Wow, I am beyond impressed with Sweet Treets Bakery! First of all, our consultation was top notch. Lisa was attentive, informative, and provided my fiance and I with the perfect, private tasting. A nice touch was that her computer screen was displayed on a bigger TV screen that we could see, so we could follow along with pricing and watch as it added up. Very interactive and helpful. Lisa was great with replying to my many emails too! Finally, the cake on the day of the wedding was amazing. It was beautiful (not just their decorating but they also arranged flowers that I provided on there beautifully) and tasted amazing too! I got so many compliments on the cake! My husband is head over heels about their red velvet cake and has hinted that he would be on board if I went back and got him a birthday cake there! Lisa and team, thank you so much! I've recommended you and will continue to do so.

Melissa · Married on 03/31/2018

Ariel and her team knocked it out of the park. My red velvet cake was gorgeous as I asked her to do hydrangea petals on it. It was so delicious. The Italian crime groom’s cake had the US Navy insignia on it and they did a golf theme out of cake balls. The tasting was so much fun and Ariel was awesome!

Sweet Treets Bakery 5

Michelle · Married on 03/24/2018

I loved Sweet Treats!!! They made my husband and I's vision come to life! We wanted a funfetti, naked cake and it delivered!! It not only looked amazing, it tasted even better. Sweet Treats also made macaroons which were also delicious and beautiful. Highly recommend.

Amanda · Married on 03/04/2018

We booked Sweet Treets Bakery to cater the dessert options at our wedding. They were so friendly and easy to work with. We scheduled a tasting of several cake and frosting flavors, all of which were amazing. We highly recommend trying the lemon raspberry, which we chose as our wedding cake. We ordered 3 flavors of mini cupcakes and 3 types of mini pies for guests along with a small cutting cake. The cakes were super moist and the frosting is amazing. They did an awesome job helping us design our cutting cake too. We’ve received many compliments on the desserts thanks to the awesome team at Sweet Treets Bakery!

Sent on 06/26/2018
    Sweet Treets Bakery 6
    Sweet Treets Bakery 7

Sweet Treets Bakery's reply:

Thanks, Amanda! We loved baking for y'all's special day. Come visit us anytime!

Allison · Married on 03/03/2018

Number one - our cake was delicious and looked exactly liked we imagined! I had so many guests come up to specifically complement the cake. Lisa at Sweet Treets was very easy to work with and that was an added bonus. The only trick was choosing between so many amazing flavors at our tasting! I don't think you can go wrong!

Shannon · Married on 02/03/2018

Sweet Treats came highly recommended by our wedding planner and a few friends who used them for their weddings. This was our first and only tasting that we went to because the cake and icing combinations we tasted were melt in your mouth good. We decided on a small cake and assorted deserts – chocolate covered “tuxedo” strawberries, mini pies and macaroons. Everything was incredible!

[Venue: The Addison Grove, Planner: Jennifer Ashford at Altar Ego Weddings, Photographer: Angela Lally Photography, Floral: Valerie Wolf at Davy Gray, Rentals: Premiere Events]

Sweet Treets Bakery 8
    Sweet Treets Bakery 9
    Sweet Treets Bakery 10
    Sweet Treets Bakery 11

Lauryn · Married on 01/14/2018

Loved everything about my cake! Arrived on time and exactly the design that I wanted.

Veronica · Married on 01/06/2018

Sweet treats did a fantastic job with our cakes. It was exactly what we wanted. If you’re a red velvet fan this bakery’s red velvet is the best hands down.

Sent on 01/23/2018
    Sweet Treets Bakery 12
    Sweet Treets Bakery 13
    Sweet Treets Bakery 14

Sweet Treets Bakery's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words Veronica! Come back to see us for our red velvet cake again soon :)

Brittany · Married on 12/30/2017

I cannot say enough great things about Sweet Treets bakery. Every single cake we tasted was delicious. They have a HUGE variety of flavors from traditional to unique and they all taste incredible. We chose a pistachio flavored cake, with raspberry filling and honey buttercream icing. It was the BEST. The groom’s cake was German chocolate and it went so quickly at the wedding! Everything was perfect and delicious—I would highly recommend Sweet Treets Bakery!

Emily · Married on 12/16/2017

We loved our wedding cakes and desserts from Sweet Treets! From our consult to changes to the day of, Julie and the Sweet Treets staff were amazingly accommodating and a pleasure to work with. Julie was quick to respond with my requests for changes and she sent updated invoices right away. She was especially accommodating when my parents decided to add an entire cookie table 3 weeks before the wedding. Sweet Treets took it in stride and answered all of our questions so fast. They made all of our special requests. When they say they can make almost any dessert, they mean it!
    Our cakes and cookies were so delicious and beautiful! We received so many compliments on how our cakes turned out (raspberry cheesecake bride's cake and OMG chocolate groom's cake). The retro Spurs design on the groom's cake was perfect...my husband was so impressed! Our guests loved the cookie table so much, there was barely a mini cannoli or Mexican wedding cookie left at the end of the night. I cannot recommend Sweet Treets enough!

Sent on 01/14/2018

Sweet Treets Bakery's reply:

Hi Emily, thank you so much for letting us be a part of your big day! We are so happy y'all enjoyed everything, come back to see us soon!

Esprit · Married on 11/05/2017

From the beginning, Sean was amazing to work with. We went to several cake tastings before this and were considering not having a cake UNTIL we had our last tasting, at Sweet Treets! They are by far the best, both in taste and design! Our cake was so beautiful and they were so accommodating throughout the whole process when I changed my mind on design- they always had to quotes back so quickly! By far would pick them again and again! We are going back on our anniversary to get another of our white chocolate raspberry perfection!

Sent on 11/28/2017

Sweet Treets Bakery's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words! We loved working with you and are so happy y'all enjoyed everything!

Laila · Married on 11/04/2017

Sweet treets Bakery made our main wedding cake, grooms cake and cupcakes for our wedding day. The cakes looked great just as pictured on pinterest and tasted amazing as well. We were very happy with our decision to choose this vendor for our wedding day. Thank you so much and I recommend them highly to all couples.

Sent on 01/07/2018

Sweet Treets Bakery's reply:

Thank you so much Laila! It was wonderful baking for y'all :)

Bailey · Married on 11/04/2017

Sweet Treets Bakery did our wedding cakes and OMG y'all - they were delicious! We had a large regular cake that was vanilla with buttercream frosting and a smaller vegan groom's cake which was citrus vanilla with vegan buttercream. I am still dreaming about those flavors. We got so many compliments on the cake and there was plenty left to go around. They worked with me on my cake design and executed it perfectly. Thank you so much!

Sent on 03/20/2018
    Sweet Treets Bakery 15

Sweet Treets Bakery's reply:

Thank you so much Bailey, we loved baking for y'all :)

Cher · Married on 10/07/2017

Absolutely wonderful! The desserts were a huge hit, all of our guests loved them, and the multiple flavor options! The desserts were SO TASTY! Would recommend to a friend/family - would like to use again in the future! Thanks!

Sent on 11/06/2017

Sweet Treets Bakery's reply:

Hi Cher, Thank you so much! We love to hear back from our couples and we are so glad you enjoyed everyting :) Please come back to see us soon!

Krissy · Married on 08/05/2017

Sweet Treets made the perfect cake and cookies for my wedding!! The cake was such a hit, we didn't even get a piece! The cookies were absolutely beautiful and a hit as well. They did an amazing job.

Sent on 10/25/2017

Sweet Treets Bakery's reply:

Hi Krissy, thank you so much! We absolutely loved baking for y'all and please come by to see us so you can make up for the cake you didn't get to have!