Sweet Treats by Jess Reviews

23 | Palm Bay, FL

23 Reviews for Sweet Treats by Jess

Michelle · Married on 05/05/2017

Sweet treats by Jess did the cake and cupcakes for my wedding. They were beautiful and delicious, a bit hit with everyone! Jess was incredibly responsive and flexible when I had to change my quantities a couple of times. I thoroughly recommend her and would definitely use them again.

Shawn · Married on 07/09/2016

Jess did an amazing job on our wedding cake. She took our sunset vision and made it come to life. The cupcakes tasted moist and exactly what we picked at our tasting. Everyone loved the cupcakes and how the design came out. Thank you so much. I highly recommend her for any Bride to be or any special occasion.

Alisha · Married on 09/06/2015

My husband and I had Sweet Treats by Jess do our Wedding Cake and cupcakes! We had a tasting done (which happened to be the best breakfast ever) and we ended up booking Jess to make our Wedding Cake and cupcakes for our special day! Everyone from the wedding could not stop talking about how delicious the cupcakes were! Jess even had our top cake nicely wrapped and put away for us so we could save it for our 1 year anniversary, and we are definitely looking forward to having a slice ;) Sweet Treats by Jess is very reasonable pricing and I promise you will not be disappointed!

Michele · Married on 03/21/2015

If you want a hand made and adorable cake or cupcakes this is the lady. She is it your normal home baker. Jess can creat some amazing things that will blow the stores out of the water. She made us three flavor cupcakes all done up with a matching top cake too. There was a fight for the last of the cupcakes that's how great they were.

My cake was perfect, everything I asked for and more. Loved it!

Desiree · Married on 12/13/2014

When guests attend a wedding, they usually don't ask for seconds of cake. However on our big day, Sweet Treats by Jess had everybody wanting more! There wasnt a slice leftover. We even cut into the top layer of our cake the next day because they flavor was perfection!!!!!

• User4671941 · 2+ years ago

Jess does some amazing work and can create just about anything you ask for. She baked for my bridal shower and my wedding and came up with some amazing creations and flavors to fit my theme.

Danae · Married on 11/01/2014

She is seriously the best to work with! Everything was exactly how I wanted it - plus it tastes amazinggggg! Repeat customer here - she did my daughters birthday as well:)

Ashley · Married on 10/10/2014

Jess was amazing! Easy to work with and very talented. Showed her something I liked and she recreated it With a few changes to make it personal.

Jess Is The BEST!!!!!!!! She's very creative and very talent. She execute any task you give her, not to menter everything taste great as well!

Terri · Married on 11/01/2013

Jessica did the most amazing grooms cake. My son loves Kermit and wanted a particular one. She made the cake exactly as he wanted. He had no idea and was totally surprised. It was perfect!

Kinsley · event on: 03/07/2015

Beautifully crafted cake, and it tasted amazing too! I can't wait to use her for my next event.

Donna · event on: 03/09/2014

Ordered from Sweet Treats by Jess for an anniversary party we were decorating and were extremely pleased. We do not recommend a vendor unless we have personally used them and were pleased.....we highly recommend Sweet Treats by Jess!

Kellyann · event on: 07/13/2014

Jess has done two cakes for me and I recommend her to Everyone! Not only does she have beautiful cakes and can do literally anything, her cakes are also delicious! I will continue to use her on all occasions! I had her do a surprise shark birthday cake for a friend and it made is across three states in a car in perfect condition as well as she did a teapot cake and rosette smash cake for my daughters first Birthday. I sent her a picture and she worked her magic! She does a beautiful job and is professional, I received a ton of compliments on her work and she's just phenomenal at what she does.... She'll be my go to for baked goods on all occasions.

MARY · event on: 06/04/2013

Cake was beautiful,Jess takes pride in her work.

Patricia · event on: 12/26/2014

I got a awesome Doc Mcstuffins cake from from Jess and everyone loved it! She has done her cake every year and I plan to use her every year.

Jeannette · event on: 11/02/2013

She matched the cake to the cake topper. It as beautiful.

Erika · event on: 09/21/2014

She is amazing and I wouldn't use anyone else!!!

Cindy · event on: 11/18/2013

Excellent all the way around!

Adam · event on: 03/23/2013

Custom 1st birthday cake based on our invites from Etsy. Beautiful cake that taste delicious!

Betty Jo · event on: 03/08/2014

The cake was as moist as can be. I have never tasted a cake that had such full flavor in it. It was a red velvet, fondant, Tardis cake! Beautifully decorated, looked just like a real tardis!

Rachel · event on: 04/07/2013

Thank you so much for everything! We got many of compliments on the cake and it was delish! Def will use Sweet Treats by Jess again!

Nicole · event on: 12/20/2015

Jess is Amazing!! Perfect cakes and great customer service for any occasion!