Sweet Touch by Iva Reviews

20 | Brooklyn, NY

20 Reviews for Sweet Touch by Iva

anais · Getting married on 06/27/2026

Honestly they made my sweet 16 perfect , everyone enjoyed the cake and asked about them. Haven't tasted cake like that since the last time I was in DR. If people really want a great cake they need to try Sweet Touch by Iva it's not something you'll regret.

Sent on 07/19/2016

Sweet Touch by Iva's reply:

Awhhh thanks .. is always a pleassure for me create sweet memories.. a beautiful princess like you deserve much more.. thanks again for choose us..

Lianne Zac · Married on 03/16/2019

omg perfection

Every time I order something from Iva I receive it in a beautiful gift bag with a handwritten special thank you with my name on it. That's before describing the taste. The taste of anything you choose off the menu is pure delightful bliss. Iva is my go to any time.

Sent on 03/16/2019

ADRIA · Married on 07/02/2016

Iva is very personable and pays attention to detail. She is flexible and willing to work within your budget. Her work is impeccable. I totally recommend A Sweet Touch by Iva.

Sent on 08/01/2016

Sweet Touch by Iva's reply:

Thanks adria.. you know how important is in these days the reviews.. looking forward to work with you again..

Iva made our wedding day a memorable event with a beautiful 5 tier cake. She was very patient and accommodating. Very attentive to our requests and our questions. We could experience her professionalism from the first contact by phone to set up a tasting appointment. Thanks to her our day was stress free and we loved to hear everyone's comments on the cake. Our guests were amazed at the beauty of our edible centerpiece and many have requested her information for future events. Thank you Sweet Touch by Iva!!

Sent on 08/27/2014

Sweet touch by Iva completed my Dream day with a beautiful cake that duplicated my dress amazing job with every detail the cake did not only look beautiful its taste great Iva then duplicated The cake for a contest and won She's very professional and understanding as well as patient. with a nervous bride I highly recommend sweet touch by Iva

Diana · Married on 10/06/2013

Very professional from A to Z. I was the event planner for a wedding and she was beyond amazing. From the cake tasting to the actual wedding, she made sure that we got what we wanted. and delivered a beautiful cake that tasted heavenly! I highly recommend her!!!

Sent on 08/27/2014

Nadine · Married on 06/08/2013

Iva and her team are professional and they surely know how to deliver. For our cake tasting,Iva had a beautiful spread prepared with flowers for me to take. It was a nice touch and surprise.

My cake was the talk of my wedding! She finessed the picture given and to put the icing on the cake....the actual cake was moist, tasteful, and exceeded my expectations.

The price points are affordable and fair.

I can assure you are in great, professional hands with Iva.

Julia · event on: 01/24/2015

Sweet Touch by Iva made a three-tier cake and cupcakes for my daughter's first birthday party and I couldn't be more thrilled with how it all turned out. I gave them a theme / color palette as inspiration and they followed it exactly. The dessert table looked stunning at the party and everything tasted delish. Plus, the ladies there are pleasure to work with!

Sent on 01/27/2015

Thanks,,,!!
  • F

adrian · Married on 12/31/1969

Hello, I used this vendor for my wedding cake and it was amazing. The service and delivery was phenomenal. Thank you.

Sent on 02/19/2015

Satisfied · event on: 02/20/2016

Hiring Sweet Touch by Iva for my clients' baby shower was by far the best decision ever. Iva and Mayra executed my vision and the details, on such short notice, to perfection totally exceeding my high expectations. They even surprised me with 3D chocolate covered oreos. The quality of design blew me away and the baked goods were so delicious. I look forward to collaborating with them on other events in the near future.

Sent on 12/19/2016

Sweet Touch by Iva's reply:

Your satisfaction for us is primordial.. thanks for share your experience.. looking for more business with you in 2017
  • I

Ivonne · event on: 07/05/2014

Best cake ever. Deliciuos taste. Excellent!! Recomended!!

Hilda · event on: 07/19/2014

Her work is amazing I would recommend with my eyes closed delicious everything she do very professional in what she do... for always will be my cake baker..

daisy · event on: 08/30/2014

Ms. Iva was excellent, attentive, responsible and willing to work with our budget. Staff Was Also great, & Very Friendly. The cake, cake pops, & chocolate lollipops were the talk of the party because of how beautiful and delicious.

sonia · event on: 08/02/2014

Very professional, cake was delicious everyone made great comments.The presentation was excellent. will highly recommend Sweet touch by Eva.

Mariana · event on: 02/01/2015

I got a cake from Sweet Touch by Iva for a surprise baby shower I held for one of my good friends. She also did cake pops and chocolate mousse for us, too. Everything was GORGEOUS. Not only did everything look great, it tasted great, too! Everyone in the party was raving about it. I don't know how she does it, but Iva put the right amount of sweetness into the cake. It was not overwhelming like most other cakes, and it kept you wanting more!

Sent on 02/04/2015

Sweet Touch by Iva's reply:

Thanks Mariana...can't wait to work with you!! And see the pictures...happy to know the sweets was perfect..see you soon...

Sthephany · event on: 06/07/2014

Iva made my sons 1st birthday so memorable that my guest also became her clients as well. Iva also has thought out the box this past Valentine's Day & made gift giving so much easier for me this year for both my son & mother with her edible arrangements!

Sent on 02/18/2015

Sonia · event on: 08/02/2014

I was extremely satisfied with the excellent and professional service provided by Sweet touch by Iva

daneliz · event on: 10/26/2013

Cakes taste great and love the decoration

Nanchi · Married on 08/16/2014

I loved the personal customer service I received. I was treated with respect and kindness. I loved the end product, she really took my vision for my wedding cake and groom's cake and made it special. I would both recommended and do business again.

Sent on 12/04/2014

J9 Eats · Getting married on 08/05/2019

Amazingly delicious!

My treat of Creme Brulee & Fruit tart were just sooooo absolutely delish! and so pretty that all my coworkers were snapping pics for the gram

Sent on 05/08/2019