Sweet Tooth Candy Buffets Reviews

16 | San Diego, CA

16 Reviews for Sweet Tooth Candy Buffets

Sweet Tooth Candy Buffets are who I go to whenever I have an event. They are professional, affordable and extremely creative. I HIGHLY recommend their company to anyone that wants to add something sweet to their event.

Sent on 10/09/2015

Ursula from Sweet Tooth Candy Buffet was awesome! She provided the candy buffet for my all white bridal shower on 8/15/15. It was absolutely beautiful! And the Ursula and her staff were very professional and a pleasure to work with. I got so many compliments on how beautiful it was and how great all of the treats tasted! I will definitely recommend Sweet Tooth Candy Buffet to anyone! Thank you again for everything!

Sent on 10/25/2015

They were amazing!! My event was a total success thanks to them! Definitely booking with them again soon!!

Sent on 10/16/2015

Ursula was great!!!! I really appreciated that she would answer all of text messages and phone calls. I was so confused when it came to bringing this candy buffet together which would get me really nervous, but she would say to not worry that it was going to come out perfect and sure enough it did. The girls who came to set up my table were very nice and pleasant. They were on time and had the table set just on time before the even started. All my guests complimented the candy buffet which made me very happy. Will definitely be calling Ursula again for my next event.

elaine · Married on 08/29/2015

have used sweet tooth twice!
    totally love them ! so flexible I recommend them to everyone.

Sent on 10/23/2015

Sasha · Married on 08/15/2015

I had the most pleasant experience working with Ursula and her Candy Girls for my bridal shower and wedding. They were absolutely wonderful. They understood my style perfectly and worked with my budget. Everything turned out AMAZING and was so tasty. My guest are still raving about the candy buffets from both events. I definitely will be using this company from here on out :)
    -Sasha L. Isiah

Diana · event on 08/09/2015

Thank you SweetTooth Buffets for a beautiful table arrangement. The dessert table completely complimented the Tiffany's theme for my sister's bridal shower. Your staff was patient, kind and very professional. I look forward to working with you for future events

Keith · Married on 08/02/2015

Sweet Tooth did an amazing job at our event. Very professional and all of guest enjoyed the beautiful setup and sweets they provided. They were timely, affordable and provided great customer service! Stop looking and start booking!

Alexus · Married on 08/01/2015

Sweet Tooth Candy Buffets was simply amazing. From their attention to detail and working with me on a custom table to their professional and timely service. Everyone loved the table ! If you are looking for someone to make your wedding extra special at an awesome price, you need to call them. Will and Ursula will take care of everything !!

Aaron · event on 07/26/2015

Excellent service, highly recommend!

Cynthia · event on 07/18/2015

Will, Ursula and their employees did a awesome job!! I will definitely hire them for our next event! Great job!

Melissa · event on 07/18/2015

We love sweet tooth candy .
    Use them for every one of our events
    Great team, awesome reasonable pricing on yummy goodies n treats!

Sent on 08/17/2015

Sweet tooth did an amazing job with our wedding. The staff was very professional and friendy. Our guests enjoyed the table display and al of the treats were delicious. They have very fexible payment plans! Book them now!!!

Sent on 08/20/2015
  • User5337507 · event on 07/12/2015

Great candy ,amazing customer service

Monica · event on 06/14/2015

Planning my daughters 2nd birthday party was stressful but working with Sweet Tooth Candy Buffets and working with Ursula was so easy and such a smooth process. The candy table was absolutely gorgeous!! It exceeding my expectations! I got a number of compliments on the table itself and on the delicious candy and treats that Ursula provided. They were so professional and I will definitely be using them in the future and recommending them to all of my friends! Thank you again Sweet Tooth for making my daughters birthday so special!

Sent on 08/18/2015

The best of the best! I recommend them to all my friends and family. Superb!

Sent on 08/25/2015