Sweet Temptations Reviews

2 | Albany, NY

2 Reviews for Sweet Temptations

• Tina~Bo~Bina

Aretina · Married on 11/02/2012

Their cupcakes and cake were absolutely delicious and looked gorgeous, everyone loved them! Their cakes are extremely moist, the frosting was rich and delicious without being overly sweet and giving you a tooth ache, they offer tons of delicious favors and are pretty flexible with special requests. I would definitely recommend this vendor to others, and I'm pretty sure that my husband - who could not stop talking about how tasty everything was - would live in this bakery if he could!

Sent on 11/10/2012

2.8
      2.5
      2.5

They have very delicious products, but really need to work on the professionalism. Every time we had stepped foot in there, if the owner wasn't there, then she needed to be called to confirm prices and policys. I'd say it's very micro-managed, especially for a store with I believe 4 store fronts. Not to mention, they aren't willing to travel to the store front closest to you, the drive to Albany is on you!
    "Cupcakeries" have taken over the Capitol District, and I'm yet to fall in love with any of them, Coccadotts is flat out pathetic, Sweet Temptations needs some work, need to try Betties next.

Sent on 07/12/2012