36 Reviews for Sweet Tea Productions

Rehearsal Dinner (1)
Liability Insurance (1)
Slideshow (1)
36 Sweet Tea Productions Reviews

We loved the other videos we saw from Sweet Tea, but we had some things we wanted to do that were unique for us. Tammy and her team were super professional and accommodating. Her follow-up was quick and we were SO happy with the final video footage. We would definitely pick Sweet Tea again and recommend Tammy and her team to anyone! Our wedding video is one of the most precious reminders of a wonderful day, and Sweet Tea did such a good job.

Profile Picture David, 5/4/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, Cinematic, Storytelling, USB Flash Drive

We LOVED having Tammy as our videographer. She is such a sweetheart and amazing to work with. We could not have been happier with our videos. I would definitely recommend her to anyone!

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 7/22/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Cinematic, Storytelling, USB Flash Drive

Wow is all I can say! You did an amazing job of capturing the day! Videos help you relive the moment much better than pictures. We loved every bit and piece and are so thankful we have this treasured masterpiece.

Profile Picture Cynthia , 6/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Wow. Such a great experience with Sweet Tea Production, they surpassed my expectations for my wedding day! If you’re looking for someone who is honest, flexible and easy to work with then you’ve got to hire Sweet Tea Productions!

Profile Picture Kara, 5/20/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography
Services Used: Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, DVD, USB Flash Drive, Documentary, Storytelling, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Multi. Cameras

Tame was just lovely-friendly, professional, and very creative. Video was beautiful and captured everything we could have hoped for.

Profile Picture Barbara, 5/6/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Absolutely loved Tammy! She created a package just for my needs because I only wanted the ceremony, first dances, and speeches. She enjoyed herself at my wedding as well, which was great! She stayed until we left and it was great! Would definitely use Sweet Tea Productions again!

Profile Picture Katelyn, 4/22/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Cinematic, Documentary, USB Flash Drive, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Slideshow

Tammy is AMAZING!! She is so much more than a videographer, she is an artist. She captured every incredible moment of our wedding day and pieced it together perfectly. We had an outdoor wedding and were concerned about the weather, so she went on a beautiful day the week before to capture the essence of our venue with the drone. She also included bloopers with the package we purchased, and they turned out to be the sweetest suprise! She hand delivered our wedding film with the cutest home movie goodie box. I would pick her 100x over - amazing!!!

Profile Picture Rebekah, 4/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

We couldn't have been happier with our experience with Tammy! Our wedding film was amazing and she was so easy to get along with. I wasn't sure from the start that I wanted to have a videographer but after seeing some of her work I knew that it was something I had to have! I am so glad I hired her and have the film now to cherish that day forever. If you're on the fence about doing a video, I would say go ahead and do it or you may regret it later and you won't find anyone sweeter or as talented as Sweet Tea!

Profile Picture Sarah, 3/4/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Videography

We are extremely happy with Tammy and Sweet Tea Productions! Tammy went above and beyond to get amazing footage. Plus she is awesome to work with and our daughter's wedding video is out-of-this-world fantastic!

Profile Picture Shelley, 1/7/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Videography

To say our video turned out amazing is seriously an understatement. We were blown away!!! The quality is outstanding and Tammy was able to capture all of the best moments! Her and her team are definitely phenomenal at what they do - and not to mention some of the nicest people I have ever met. My family won't stop raving about our video :) it's safe to say we made the BEST decision when we hired Tammy and sweet tea productions - I would HIGHLY recommend them over any other videographers in the Knoxville/maryville area. If you want someone that will capture every detail and allow you to relive your special day then don't look any further - they are seriously the best out there! You won't regret it!!

Profile Picture Rachel, 10/1/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

I would highly recommend Sweet Tea Productions for your videography! Tammy was very accommodating from the beginning and sought to understand what pieces of our day we wanted captured in the video, as well as who we are as a couple. We absolutely loved working with her and loved the outcome of the video!

Profile Picture Andrea, 9/3/16, 1 Review
Category: Videography

We love our wedding video from Sweet Tea Productions! Tammy was so wonderful and easy to work with. I barely knew she was there on the day of our wedding and she captured everything perfectly!

Profile Picture Jordan, 7/16/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Videography

Sweet Tea Productions is beyond impressive! My husband and I met with Tammy one time prior to the wedding to hash out our likes and dislikes when it came to previous wedding videos we had seen, and everything flowed through email from there. They were so easy to work with and really took our wedding video vision above and beyond what we expected! We were really specific on what we hoped the final production (full video and highlight video) would look like, and they nailed it! They were fantastic with suggestions, and worked extremely well with our photographers and other vendors, even though our wedding was the first time they had worked with many of them. I would highly recommend Tammy and Sweet Tea Productions to anyone hoping to caption their special day with a videographer. Impressed! Impressed! Impressed! OH, and did I mention they have a drone? :)

Profile Picture Aly, 5/28/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Cinematic, Storytelling, USB Flash Drive

Truly the best investment of the entire wedding budget! I'm so glad that we have forever saved the sweet wedding memories. Tammy is the absolute best and captures the entire day. Better yet...I didn't even know she was there! What a gift she has for capturing special moments and connecting with people. The wedding day may be over, but we love re-living it through our video!

Profile Picture User5603850, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: USB Flash Drive, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video

Tammy was WONDERFUL! She helpfully accommodated our schedules and preferences and always kept the lines of communications open, so that by the time our wedding rolled around, everything went perfectly. We barely noticed video cameras were there throughout the ceremony and reception, and the end product (which came in an adorable care package with popcorn and other treats for viewing) was a very emotional, tasteful, beautifully-edited film. Overall fantastic experience!

Profile Picture Emily, 11/21/15, 1 Review
Category: Videography
Services Used: DVD, USB Flash Drive, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Full Feature Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, Cinematic, Documentary, Storytelling

I do not know if there are enough words to express how awesome and amazing Tammy and her husband are. First of all, let me say Sweet T.E.A Productions was by far the best and easiest decision I have ever made. I knew right when I got engaged that I wanted Tammy to film our big day. She was actually the very first thing I booked in regards to my wedding. The video that I received was my own real "Notebook" movie. It made you cry, made you laugh, and filled you with so much happiness and joy that you could burst (Everything you want in a movie). It captured my husband and I perfectly and our relationship together, it also caught precious moments you would easily miss or never would notice in every day life. It truly leaves you in awe and makes you appreciate such a huge and special day in your life that you can go back and watch time and time again. Tammy gave us not only a video, but a special blessed gift that is irreplaceable. It is one that we can look back on until the end of time. Tammy is so talented, so easy to work with, sweet, and funny. The best advice I could give to future brides is look no further, and know this will be the best decision you will make that you will never have to second guess or question EVER!

Profile Picture Amanda , 9/26/15, 1 Review
Category: Videography
Services Used: USB Flash Drive, Storytelling, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner

Tammy was so incredible to work with! She has so much passion and energy for making your wedding video absolutely perfect for you and your spouse! From the first day I spoke with her on the phone (before we had even decided whether or not we'd get a videographer), she was so genuine in trying to understand what was important to us so she knew how to make our video special. My husband and I live in Iowa, but decided to get married in East Tennessee because of its unmatched beauty and serenity. Communicating with Tammy leading up to the wedding (from 12 hours away) was not a problem at all. She makes everything very easy. She was so flexible the day-of; especially when coordinating shots with our photographer. She managed to capture the special, emotional moments between myself and my husband as well as the crazy fun reception party with our friends and family. Everything about the videos she created were perfect, and I would highly recommend Sweat TEA Productions to anyone looking for a videographer. My family and friends won't stop talking about how great our Feature Film is!

Profile Picture Katie, 9/19/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

I could not have asked for a better videographer. Tammy was so sweet, flexible, and enthusiastic about making our day the best possible. She came to my rehearsal dinner last minute after asking if I could film my daddy's speech. She was so personable and truly made you feel like she wanted to make this day perfect. I debated on whether to book a videographer (due to budget constraints) because I already had a photographer, but honestly I watch my video 10x more than I have looked at pictures. You can relive those moments of nervousness, excitement, and joy over and over with the video. She adds the perfect touch of songs and transitions to bring out those emotions. Not to mention she delivers a killer package with your finished product, that includes popcorn and theater themed goodies. Hands down my favorite vendor I had.

Profile Picture User5064982, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Tammy was amazing! Our wedding was a cross between an elopement and a destination wedding in the Smokey Mountains of Tennessee. My husband and I had never been their before, so we relied heavily on Tammy's expertise when planning the logistics of our wedding. She was helpful and supportive in the weeks leading up to the big day as well as being super amazing on the day itself. Because of our unique wedding, we relied on our wedding video to show all of our family and friends our special day, and we could not be more pleased with how it turned out. The video was delivered in a timely manner and the work Tammy did was impeccable. I could rave forever about how talented Tammy is, but I think her work speaks for itself.

Profile Picture Christen, 8/7/15, 1 Review
Category: Videography

I wish I could give Sweet T.E.A more than a 5 out of 5! Tammy and her team were fabulous every step of the way. Tammy is professional and an amazing story-teller. She is caring and made me feel like a friend and not a client. The Sweet T.E.A. team made the most special memory from our wedding and we are so lucky to get to have it forever. Tammy is the type of person you want surrounding you on your wedding day. She is fun, helpful, and hard-working. I am so thankful for Tammy and the Sweet T.E.A family.

Profile Picture User4849213, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Videography

I truly cannot say enough good things about Tammy and Sweet TEA Productions! I was so glad that Tammy was a part of my wedding day! She was incredibly quick to respond and answer any of our questions. Everything from our Instagram preview to the full length video was absolutely perfect and truly captured the magic of our wedding! Her personality was awesome, and she was so great to work with and made sure to capture all of those sweet moments throughout the whole day!

Profile Picture Kelsey, 5/23/15, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Tammy videoed our wedding at the lake. She captured all the special moments. She came out a week earlier to video the tulips I so wanted to be blooming on our wedding day. She videoed the wedding ceremony without being a distraction. She worked well with my photographer. We loved the quality of the videos she produced for our special day. Would highly recommend her!

Profile Picture User5057523, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Tammy's passion for telling stories and expertise in video production preserved ever special detail of my daughter's wedding. Watching the creative and beautifully mastered video is like reliving the day over and over. I am so thankful we chose Sweet Tea Production and I highly recommend that you do too! BOOK NOW!

Profile Picture Angela, 1/3/15, 1 Review
Category: Videography

I could not have asked for a better videographer! Tammy was amazing. She came and took video at my rehearsal dinner, came over to my house early in the morning on my wedding day, and stayed until the very end of the reception. She captured literally every moment of my day. She got video of me and all my maids getting ready all morning which I thought was so wonderful. She of course captured every wonderful moment of my wedding day, and she also captured all the funny/embarrassing stories that were told at our rehearsal dinner the night before. I'm so thankful and so grateful for such a wonderful videographer, because I'll be able to remember and look back on all the wonderful moments of my wedding. If you're looking for the best and easiest videographer to work with, look no further. You can't go wrong with Sweet T.E.A. Productions!!

Profile Picture Hollie, 10/11/14, 5 Reviews
Category: Videography

Tammy is amazing! Words can't describe how wonderful she is to work with. Her hard work is evident in her passion for making the couple the biggest priority not only on that day, but during the whole process. Her video skills are second to known. She knows how to work that camera!! We received our highlight video in a timely manner after our wedding and then received the rest of the videos just a few weeks after. Every video was clear and captured every moment we could have asked for during the wedding. Not only are her videos priceless and her eye for catching a good shot, but her personality and faith are what were big bonuses for us. She is very conversational and is easy to talk and meet with. Tammy gave us everything we wanted and much more. We would highly recommend her to any couple looking for a videographer. Thank you Tammy and Sweet T.E.A. Productions for making our day and whole wedding experience so memorable. Thanks to Tammy we now have special memories that will last forever!! - Jordan & Kayla

Profile Picture Kayla, 6/14/14, 2 Reviews