Sweet Tea Productions Reviews

46 Reviews for Sweet Tea Productions

• Madison

Madison · Married on 05/11/2019

Great Experience!

My husband and I had our wedding in East Tennessee at Castleton Farms and it was truly a fairytale! We were so in love with all of our vendors. Sweet Tea productions (Tammy) did an outstanding job with our video. We weren’t expecting such an amazing story of our day and portrayal of our love for one another in the video to be done so perfectly!! We were so impressed with the entire video and can’t stop rewatching it. We are so grateful to have this video to look back on over the years and remember how amazing our wedding was and what a party it truly was. Thank you a million times Tammy for this!! You are amazing at what you do ❤️

Sent on 07/05/2019
  • Katie

Katie · Married on 12/22/2018

We LOVE Sweet Tea Productions

Tammy is absolutely the best in the business! We were blown away by our beautiful video! She gave us everything we could have ever wanted and more, and we have gotten so many compliments on our video. We seriously can’t stop watching it! We are so thankful that Sweet Tea Productions has given us such a special way to remember our favorite day forever!

Sent on 06/06/2019
  • Molly

Molly Velma Luzader · Married on 12/01/2018

Sweet Tea Productions is beyond amazing!

Tammy is incredible! Our video is beyond more than we expected! Thanks to her, we get to relive our wedding day whenever we want! Tears and all! Highly recommend!!

Sent on 06/05/2019

Karley Andrews · Married on 11/03/2018

Wonderful and Magical!

Tammie and her crew were amazing to work with, and Tammie even helped me to keep on schedule a little too! Sweet Tea productions recorded my sister's wedding, and they did such an awesome job that I knew I wanted to have them be apart of my wedding as well!

Sent on 06/05/2019

Ashlyn Murphy · Married on 10/27/2018

Best videographer everrrrrr!!!

Okay this is WAY overdue and I feel so guilty for that!! Tammy is AMAZING. Not only did she deliver us the most beautiful wedding video, she delivered so much more as such a caring person. Having her shoot our wedding was the best decision we made. She is the nicest person and created magic!!! Tammy we love you so much and our video STILL makes us cry to this day!!! We can’t thank you enough!!!

Sent on 08/19/2019

Allison Loveall · Married on 09/07/2018

Highly Recommend!

Tammy and her husband did such a fabulous job of capturing our big day. She was so on top of things the whole day, and I was never worried if she missed a key moment. So happy with our video! It will be a keepsake for years!

Sent on 11/15/2018

Emily Eidemiller · Married on 08/04/2018

INCREDIBLE!! Family/friends said best wedding video they have ever seen!

We honestly cannot say enough about Sweet Tea Productions! After all of our wedding planning we didn't really think there was going to be enough room in the budget for a videographer but I cannot stress enough how much of a mistake that would have been. My husband and I have watched the video Tammy produced for us countless times and will do so forever. Sweet Tea Productions was very professional yet fun, completely organized, knowledgeable, and worked amazingly with all of our vendors on the big day. When we received our footage and highlight video, I was shocked that they were able to video so much while I had hardly noticed they had shot as much as they had. They worked phenomenally well with our photographer which was important. I will and have recommended them to many people!! I also was very impressed at the length of the highlight video. She put a level of effort and time into our video that I did not see in other videographers we researched. You will be as thoroughly impressed with Sweet Tea Productions for your bid day as I was, I promise!!

Sent on 01/03/2019

David · Married on 05/04/2018

We loved the other videos we saw from Sweet Tea, but we had some things we wanted to do that were unique for us. Tammy and her team were super professional and accommodating. Her follow-up was quick and we were SO happy with the final video footage. We would definitely pick Sweet Tea again and recommend Tammy and her team to anyone! Our wedding video is one of the most precious reminders of a wonderful day, and Sweet Tea did such a good job.

Sent on 08/08/2018

Ryan Almes · Married on 11/18/2017

My dream wedding video!!

I knew right away when Tammy videoed my sisters wedding in 2015 that I HAD TO have her video mine (whenever that day came)! Fast forward to 2017 when I finally got engaged - this was the very first vendor I booked after setting a date. She had known I wanted a fall wedding and made sure to keep me updated with her availability. I cannot say enough good things about Sweet Tea Productions!! Not only did Tammy communicate about my video and the day of, but she consistently checked on me throughout the wedding planning process and made sure I was doing okay - sometimes a bride just needs that encouragement! Tammy & her husband drove to Charleston, SC to film and I could not be happier with the end result. This is my MOST treasured item from my rehearsal dinner & wedding day. Every time I watch it I get all the feels!! I recommend Sweet Tea Productions 100%!

Sent on 12/05/2018

Kristi · Married on 09/09/2017

Fantastic!!

Words cannot express how thankful we were to have Tammy and her team be a part of our special day. She was so helpful with more than just filming our day and felt like a long time family friend we were happy to let share our intimate moments with. Our entire wedding party felt the same way! Not only were we beyond pleased with our interactions with her on wedding day but our wedding videos were Amazing! Everything was captured and put together so well. It was the best money we spent on our special day and now we have something special to cherish for a lifetime! I would recommend Sweet Tea Productions to anyone looking for a videographer!

Sent on 12/05/2018

Elizabeth · Married on 07/22/2017

We LOVED having Tammy as our videographer. She is such a sweetheart and amazing to work with. We could not have been happier with our videos. I would definitely recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 12/23/2017
  • Duncan

Duncan Davenport · Married on 07/08/2017

Wonderful people, Excellent Work!

Sweet TEA Productions. I cannot say enough wonderful words about these people. They cared about our story, and told it better than we ever could have ourselves. Tammy was an absolute joy to work with, making sure to include and create special moments that we will always remember. Aside from the video skills (which are AMAZING), they made a point to listen to what we envisioned for our video, and they created it. They took our ideas and added their own creative spin to create a video that encapsulates our wedding day, a video that we are proud to share, and a video that shows our personality and our style. With their Christlike personalities and work ethic, they are absolutely the best videography team in the business. I would recommend them to anyone and everyone! We have had so many comments from friends, family, and even people we don't know about how they were touched by our video and our story. This is all due to Sweet TEA productions making Christ the center of our video, showing our story and our ceremony, just as we asked! Thank you again, Sweet TEA Productions!!!!!!

Sent on 12/16/2018

Kara · Married on 05/20/2017

Wow. Such a great experience with Sweet Tea Production, they surpassed my expectations for my wedding day! If you’re looking for someone who is honest, flexible and easy to work with then you’ve got to hire Sweet Tea Productions!

Sent on 07/16/2018

Barbara · Married on 05/06/2017

Tame was just lovely-friendly, professional, and very creative. Video was beautiful and captured everything we could have hoped for.

Sent on 09/28/2017

Katelyn · Married on 04/22/2017

Absolutely loved Tammy! She created a package just for my needs because I only wanted the ceremony, first dances, and speeches. She enjoyed herself at my wedding as well, which was great! She stayed until we left and it was great! Would definitely use Sweet Tea Productions again!

Sent on 08/02/2017

Rebekah · Married on 04/08/2017

Tammy is AMAZING!! She is so much more than a videographer, she is an artist. She captured every incredible moment of our wedding day and pieced it together perfectly. We had an outdoor wedding and were concerned about the weather, so she went on a beautiful day the week before to capture the essence of our venue with the drone. She also included bloopers with the package we purchased, and they turned out to be the sweetest suprise! She hand delivered our wedding film with the cutest home movie goodie box. I would pick her 100x over - amazing!!!

Sent on 08/24/2017

Sarah · Married on 03/04/2017

We couldn't have been happier with our experience with Tammy! Our wedding film was amazing and she was so easy to get along with. I wasn't sure from the start that I wanted to have a videographer but after seeing some of her work I knew that it was something I had to have! I am so glad I hired her and have the film now to cherish that day forever. If you're on the fence about doing a video, I would say go ahead and do it or you may regret it later and you won't find anyone sweeter or as talented as Sweet Tea!

Sent on 06/16/2017

Shelley · Married on 01/07/2017

We are extremely happy with Tammy and Sweet Tea Productions! Tammy went above and beyond to get amazing footage. Plus she is awesome to work with and our daughter's wedding video is out-of-this-world fantastic!

Sent on 04/10/2017

Rachel · Married on 10/01/2016

To say our video turned out amazing is seriously an understatement. We were blown away!!! The quality is outstanding and Tammy was able to capture all of the best moments! Her and her team are definitely phenomenal at what they do - and not to mention some of the nicest people I have ever met. My family won't stop raving about our video :) it's safe to say we made the BEST decision when we hired Tammy and sweet tea productions - I would HIGHLY recommend them over any other videographers in the Knoxville/maryville area. If you want someone that will capture every detail and allow you to relive your special day then don't look any further - they are seriously the best out there! You won't regret it!!

Sent on 12/08/2016

Andrea · Married on 09/03/2016

I would highly recommend Sweet Tea Productions for your videography! Tammy was very accommodating from the beginning and sought to understand what pieces of our day we wanted captured in the video, as well as who we are as a couple. We absolutely loved working with her and loved the outcome of the video!

Sent on 12/10/2016

Jordan · Married on 07/16/2016

We love our wedding video from Sweet Tea Productions! Tammy was so wonderful and easy to work with. I barely knew she was there on the day of our wedding and she captured everything perfectly!

Sent on 12/07/2016

Aly · Married on 05/28/2016

Sweet Tea Productions is beyond impressive! My husband and I met with Tammy one time prior to the wedding to hash out our likes and dislikes when it came to previous wedding videos we had seen, and everything flowed through email from there. They were so easy to work with and really took our wedding video vision above and beyond what we expected! We were really specific on what we hoped the final production (full video and highlight video) would look like, and they nailed it! They were fantastic with suggestions, and worked extremely well with our photographers and other vendors, even though our wedding was the first time they had worked with many of them. I would highly recommend Tammy and Sweet Tea Productions to anyone hoping to caption their special day with a videographer. Impressed! Impressed! Impressed! OH, and did I mention they have a drone? :)

Sent on 08/30/2016

Truly the best investment of the entire wedding budget! I'm so glad that we have forever saved the sweet wedding memories. Tammy is the absolute best and captures the entire day. Better yet...I didn't even know she was there! What a gift she has for capturing special moments and connecting with people. The wedding day may be over, but we love re-living it through our video!

Sent on 05/02/2016

Emily · Married on 11/21/2015

Tammy was WONDERFUL! She helpfully accommodated our schedules and preferences and always kept the lines of communications open, so that by the time our wedding rolled around, everything went perfectly. We barely noticed video cameras were there throughout the ceremony and reception, and the end product (which came in an adorable care package with popcorn and other treats for viewing) was a very emotional, tasteful, beautifully-edited film. Overall fantastic experience!

Sent on 04/27/2016

Amanda · Married on 09/26/2015

I do not know if there are enough words to express how awesome and amazing Tammy and her husband are. First of all, let me say Sweet T.E.A Productions was by far the best and easiest decision I have ever made. I knew right when I got engaged that I wanted Tammy to film our big day. She was actually the very first thing I booked in regards to my wedding. The video that I received was my own real "Notebook" movie. It made you cry, made you laugh, and filled you with so much happiness and joy that you could burst (Everything you want in a movie). It captured my husband and I perfectly and our relationship together, it also caught precious moments you would easily miss or never would notice in every day life. It truly leaves you in awe and makes you appreciate such a huge and special day in your life that you can go back and watch time and time again. Tammy gave us not only a video, but a special blessed gift that is irreplaceable. It is one that we can look back on until the end of time. Tammy is so talented, so easy to work with, sweet, and funny. The best advice I could give to future brides is look no further, and know this will be the best decision you will make that you will never have to second guess or question EVER!

Sent on 01/06/2016