85 Reviews for Sweet Stuff LLC

Setup (9)
Cookies (2)
Groom's Cake (2)
85 Sweet Stuff LLC Reviews

My cake was PHENOMENAL!! I had a picture of a cake that I wanted and Elaine far exceeded my expectations! Not only did my wedding cake look AMAZING, but it tasted amazing as well! All of my guests were raving at how wonderful the cake tasted. I know I made the best decision by getting Sweet Stuff LLC to make my wedding cake. I already have, and will continue to recommend them to any bride (or anyone in need of a cake) who wants their dream cake to become a reality!!

Profile Picture Hope, 12/22/17, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Cookies, Consultations, Delivery, Setup

I knew we had found a treasure when my daughter Melissa, her fiancé Andrew, and I visited Elaine to discuss and sample wedding cakes! Not only did Elaine offer us cakes with fantastic flavors and texture, but also her models and pictures blew us away with choices. Happily settling on a four-tier bride’s cake with each layer in different flavors and different decoration, Melissa and Andrew agonized over the decoration for a groom’s cake. They couldn’t decide which style to pick. Elaine offered to work with them later on any idea they’d like to pursue. Andrew thought they didn’t need a groom’s cake, so Melissa didn’t argue as she and Elaine worked on a surprise for Andrew. To honor Andrew’s marriage proposal during a trip to Japan, which included as much sushi and ramen as the couple could eat, Elaine created a chocolate ganache and spice cake “bowl” complete with icing ramen hanging from chopsticks over a bed of hand painted vegetable and sushi items! Andrew was blown away, along with the rest of us! Elaine takes baking creativity, artistry, and flavor very seriously. Her prices are the best I found, too. Our guests kept asking who our baker was as they raved about the quality of the cake. I just beamed and answered Elaine Murzello of Sweet Stuff Cakes! Thank you, Elaine. You are a wedding treasure and a pleasure to work with!

Profile Picture Amy, 11/18/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Elaine was terrific! We had so many of our guests raving about how amazing our wedding cake tasted. She brought my vision to life and it was more beautiful than I ever invisioned! She was very receptive of my ideas and the multiple Pinterest photos I sent. She really went above and beyond, and even surprised us with a one year anniversary cake to take home. And not to mention her prices were unbeatable! Will definitely be using sweet stuff again and recommending her to everyone I know!

Profile Picture Anna Claire, 9/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

I loved everything about my experience with Elaine, Sweet Stuff Cakes! Not only are her cakes beautiful, but every bite was scrumptious! I highly recommend them for all your cake needs.

Profile Picture Teri, 9/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

Elaine was such a pleasure to work with! I told er my ideas and she actually produced a more beautiful cake than I imagined! Both cakes were delicious, I actually froze some of the cake that was left over and i already ate a piece.. the quality was just as great as the day of my wedding! Elaine made my wedding day special and the cake was a dream come true! I would highly recommend Elaine ( Sweet Stuff) not only for weddings but for other special occasion. Thank you again Elaine!

Photo for Sweet Stuff LLC Review - My beautiful Wedding Cake
Profile Picture Ayesha, 8/31/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Our wedding cake was absolutely beautiful! From the cake tasting, to the communication, delivery and presentation, everything was awesome. Elaine did an amazing job and it was a pleasure working with her. We received so many compliments on how beautifully designed the cake was and how much everyone enjoyed the deliciously different favors of each layer. I highly recommend Elaine for your wedding cake or any special occasion. Thank you Elaine for everything, you’re the best.

Profile Picture Sheila, 8/31/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Elaine created a beautiful cake for my parent's anniversary. It tasted as good as it looked. We received so many compliments on the look and taste. I will definitely get another cake by Sweet Stuff. Thanks again Elaine!

Profile Picture Yomekia, 8/26/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Setup

Elaine did an amazing job on our wedding and groom's cakes. She really cared about our desires and wants and made them come to life fantastically!!!

Profile Picture Lesleigh, 6/24/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Groom's Cake, Consultations, Delivery, Setup

Elaine was terrific! We had so many of our guests raving about how amazing our wedding cake tasted. She brought my vision to life and it was more beautiful than I ever invisioned! She was very receptive of my ideas and the multiple Pinterest photos I sent. She really went above and beyond. And not to mention her prices were unbeatable! Will definitely be using sweet stuff again and recommending her to everyone I know!

Profile Picture Anna Claire, 5/20/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Sweet Stuff is wonderful. Elaine is a great listener. We were stuck in a pinch. The original baker backed out 6 weeks before the wedding.
Elaine responded immediately to my email inquiry. She listened, understood our situation. I emailed a picture of my daughter's dream wedding cake; received a response that she could do it. We went to a cake tasting and she knocked it out of the park.
When it comes time for baby shower....this grandma to be will be getting in touch with her!!!
I will also use her for my son's grooms cake in the near future!!!

Profile Picture genie, 2/27/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Delivery, Setup

Elaine was such a joy to work with, and her cakes are delicious and beautiful!! My wife and I could not have been more pleased with our wedding cake, and would recommend Elaine to anyone.

Profile Picture Brian, 12/27/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

Elaine doesn't serve "tastings"; she serves slices. She promotes trying traditional flavors as well as unique flavors. With the Groom's cake for my son, we told her his interests and she created the perfect design to show soccer, music, and faith. The Bride's cake was simple and elegant, prettier than the picture we showed her. Elaine is professional, creative, and the cakes are equally delicious and unique! Loved working with her!

Profile Picture Renee', 12/18/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

Both the grooms cake and the wedding cake were perfect, delicious and just what we asked for. The grooms cake was in the design of Minecraft since that is where the bride and groom first met. The wedding cake was in the design of blue and white Delft china from the Netherlands. The chocolate and white cake of the grooms' cake with mini chocolate chip icing was decadent and delicious. The strawberry wedding cake was made with real strawberries and was also delicious. Thank you Elaine for a job well done!!
Betsy Savage, Mother of the bride!!

Profile Picture Betdy, 10/29/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

The cake for my daughter's wedding was large- 5 tier, and beautiful. Better than beautiful, it was delicious. 4 of the 5 tiers were all eaten. Everyone raved about the cake. We did an assortment of layers- almond with white chocolate filling, pumpkin with white chocolate filling, and champagne with strawberry filling. The icing was fabulous-not too sweet. Price was reasonable- slightly less expensive than other cake vendors, but better cake/icing. She has many cake options to choose from. I would highly recommend Elaine.

Profile Picture User7366754, 1+ year ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Working with Elaine at Sweet Stuff LLC was awesome!
She is one of the sweetest people I know and her cake is amazing! If you are looking for a nice moist, not too sweet, well designed cake then you need to see Elaine.
I tried a few places before Sweet Stuff LLC and they did not compare. Her cake is incredible along with her personality. I had no idea what I wanted but she has so many ideas she can offer you.
We highly recommend Elaine at Sweet Stuff LLC for your next event!

Profile Picture Christina, 9/4/16, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Setup, Groom's Cake

Elaine with sweet stuff was wonderful. She had us over for a cake tasting and the cakes were delicious! She had a bunch of pictures of cakes she has made which made it easier for us to choose which cake we wanted. Every thing was straightforward and simple and she was very easy to work with. We ended up giving her a picture of a cake we liked and asking her to make our cake look like that. And she did! Our cake looked just like the picture, with all the same icing details and scroll designs. She is so good at what she does! You will not regret choosing sweet stuff for your wedding cake.

Profile Picture Susanna, 7/21/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

Unfortunately, I didn't get a chance to taste the cake at the wedding; however, everyone loved it. I'm sure it was as delicious as it was at our tasting. We got 4 different flavors and people were calling me the next day asking if we had cake left. Elaine was very helpful throughout the process. She help me with design changes and cake stand suggestions. I don't have anything but great things to say about Elaine and Sweet Stuff LLC. Would definitely recommend!!

Profile Picture Jazmine , 5/29/16, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery

I was recommended to Sweet Stuff by my catering team, they raved about her cakes and how delicious they were. I decided to contact Elaine and we quickly coordinated a time for a cake tasting. Me, my fiance, and my mom went on the cake tasting and we were all blown away! Elaine's cakes are amazing! My husband (fiance at the time) is not a fan of sweets but he liked Elaine's cakes SO much that we got 2 different types of cake for our wedding cake. I highly recommend Sweet Stuff cake & I wouldn't have wanted anyone else to have made my wedding cake!

Profile Picture User5521195, 1+ year ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

We tried three other cake tastings and this was the best! She sold us at her cake tasting as her cakes were so moist and not too sweet, which was perfect. The frosting was very light and delicious! We even got three different flavors - almond, strawberry, and pineapple with actual pieces of pineapple. She even gives you a separate cake to save for the one year anniversary. She has many different designs. We selected the scroll and dots, which were elegant and beautiful! We highly recommend her and would love to order other cakes from her!

Profile Picture Lynne, 5/14/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Delivery

I am SO happy we found out about Sweet Stuff and its wonderful cakes! My husband and I were having a lot of trouble finding a baker that made delicious AND beautiful cakes at affordable prices. Our wedding cake was exactly what we wanted with delicious flavors, and it was a very competitive price. Our favorite thing about Sweet Stuff was the variety of unique flavors, such as pineapple, mandarin orange, and mango! Elaine also works with you to find the exact design you envision at the price you want. You definitely won't be disappointed if you go with this baker!

Profile Picture Jenny, 5/1/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Setup

We met with Elaine and my daughter was unsure of her cake design. After listening to us, Elaine came up with a beautiful design and beautiful colorful flowers too! At our initial meeting she had several different cakes we were able to taste and they were all so delicious it was hard to make a decision on what kind we wanted. The day of the wedding she showed up exactly when promised and presented an absolutely gorgeous wedding cake! We got so many compliments that this was not only a beautiful cake but the best cake ever! Thank you Elaine!

Profile Picture Terrie , 4/16/16, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Setup

We could not have picked a better vendor for our cake. From the beginning, we were greeted with warmth and professionalism, and there was never a doubt in our mind that we picked the right vendor and cake for us. Her pricing was more than fair for the quality she provides and Ms. Elaine's cakes were so good, we could not get her champagne cake with strawberry mousse or her Bailey's Irish Creme cake out of our heads! The cake turned out even better at the reception and everyone is still raving about the Bailey's cake a month later. I hate to say it, but I don't think the top of the cake is going to make it until our first anniversary. It's probably going to get eaten tomorrow since this review reminded me about it. We will DEFINITELY be ordering any future cakes from Ms. Elaine!

Profile Picture Amanda, 3/26/16, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Setup

Elaine did my wedding in 2012 and my grandmothers this year (2016). Both cakes were beautiful and equally delicious. Elaine was very easy to work with and I would highly recommend her. I will be using her for my cake needs in the future!

Profile Picture User6375894, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

My experience with SweetStuff was fabulous! Elaine is very professional and makes the BEST wedding cakes. For our wedding cake, I wanted a naked cake. Elaine took my idea and came up with a creative and elegant way to decorate our cake. She uses all natural ingredients including the flavoring. The cake and filling combinations were unique and full of flavor. We received rave reviews from our guest. Elaine will be my go to baker for all our special occasions. Please schedule a tasting. You won't be disappointed.

Profile Picture lia, 1/30/16, 1 Review