Sweet Sound Productions Reviews

78 Reviews for Sweet Sound Productions

• Tara

Tara · Married on 10/06/2018

Wonderful!

We were so thankful we hired Andy, because he definitely helped make our wedding unforgettable and amazing! He did a fantastic job playing great songs and also making really important announcements (some we didn’t even give him any warning about)! He was perfect and rolled with all the punches and made sure our wedding was everything we hoped for. We can not recommend Andy at Sweet Sound enough!

Sent on 10/30/2018

Amanda · Married on 07/21/2018

Andy was amazing to work with! He was prompt replying to emails, early to our in-person meeting, and already set up at our venue by the time we got there - which of course, was early. He was very professional and brought a lot of experience to the table, but also enjoyed his work and really geeked out about having the opportunity to bring the party for our special day! He made ME excited about our wedding.

Outlining the run-of-show was very easy with him - he provided a detailed form to fill out that didn't leave anything off. And during our planning meeting, we discussed the form and tweaked it to make sure we got everything we wanted while also ensuring the evening would run smoothly.

The day-of, Andy was well prepared, read the room well to know when to pick up the pace and get people out on the dance floor and when to play a slow dance song. He even accommodated our special requests that really personalized our wedding to make it us.

I really can't say enough wonderful things about Andy and Sweet Sound - very professional, well organized, fun to work with, and of course, a great value!

Sent on 08/01/2018

Lea · Married on 05/27/2018

Gerald was absolutely fantastic. There was open communication from the beginning and it continued through the event. Gerald was great at guiding us through the process and embraced our off-the-wall musical selections with enthusiasm. Once the ceremony and dinner ended Gerald kept the party going the until the very end. His attention to detail was fantastic and took a lot of worry off of our busy plate. We highly recommend Gerald!

Sent on 07/02/2018
  • Tayler

Tayler · Married on 04/15/2018

Andy and Gerald were wonderful to work with. They were very helpful throughout the planning process and did a great job facilitating the events of the day. I considered not having a DJ and doing the music ourselves but I am really glad we chose to go with Sweet Sound Productions because they provided a lot of direction and clarity as we went through the different events of the day.

Sent on 04/30/2018

Richelle · Married on 11/04/2017

Love Sweet Sound! Both Gerald and Andy were professional from the first contact via email, all the way through the end of the wedding night. We had the pleasure of having Andy at our wedding. He was super-easy to talk to, energetic, and very accommodating to various requests to make our wedding smooth, fun & memorable! Guests loved the music choices, and enjoyed themselves on the dance floor. We highly recommend their services!!

Sent on 11/13/2017

mary · Married on 10/21/2017

Everyone including myself loved your services. You kept the party going and no one even needed to request a song because you did such a great job. Thanks for making our day perfect !

Sent on 10/31/2017

Ellie · Married on 10/14/2017

When searching for a DJ for our wedding, we found Sweet Sound Productions and chose to reach out to them based off of their high ratings from other couples. Not surprisingly, we're very pleased with our experience as the other couples were, so we're happy to give them 5 stars! They were very responsive from the beginning, and very easy to connect with. They gave us a clear timeline, always checked in with us when they said they would, and made the entire process very smooth and easy. We really enjoyed our DJ, Andy, who was extremely outgoing, fun, exciting and personable. He really understood our vision and carried it out effectively. Their service was wonderful and overall a great value, so we HIGHLY recommend Sweet Sound Productions to any couple getting married in the Raleigh/Durham area!

Sent on 10/31/2017

Alison · Married on 09/23/2017

Oh my goodness, where to begin?! We got so many compliments on Gerald. Can't recommend him highly enough. Song after song after song was pure gold. You know when you've got everyone on the dance floor, and then the next song comes on and it's kind of a letdown, and people start to walk away? Yeah, that never happened :)

Gerald rocked it from cocktail hour to dinner to dancing -- for hours. Everything sounded great, as far as speakers, etc. go. And the fun color lights! They really helped to usher in the party atmosphere.

His emcee skills were also great; he has a really nice voice and helped us keep to schedule. He commanded attention but wasn't trying to steal the spotlight or anything, like some of the guys I've seen at other events. Just right.

Beyond that, Gerald was incredibly chill and easy to work with the whole way along. We really enjoyed talking with him and appreciated that he worked a short list of our own favorite songs in throughout the night.

And cherry on the top is the value. I shopped around a good amount and was getting nervous that I wouldn't be able to find someone good for less than literally thousands; who knew DJs cost so much? Gerald was by far the best price I found, with super straightforward contract and payment. Wish I could give him more than five stars for value!!!

Don't hesitate and book him ASAP if you can. You will not regret it.

Sent on 10/30/2017

Lauren · Married on 09/21/2017

Andy was the DJ at my wedding! Everybody loved his personality and friendliness. His energy is so spirited right from the heart. He has never met a stranger. I would recommend him very much!!!!

Sent on 09/24/2017

Jason · Married on 09/08/2017

Andy was an awesome DJ and great guy!

Sent on 09/13/2017

Jennifer · Married on 08/19/2017

Andy did a wonderful job! He was so flexible and was great at reading the crowd and keeping the dance party going. He was also super positive and fun to work with. Thanks!

Sent on 09/12/2017

Breanna · Married on 08/05/2017

Gerald helped contribute to our dream wedding. He kept our guests dancing all day long. He took into account every single one of our wants and needs and completely exceeded our expectations.

Sent on 08/21/2017

Cameron · Married on 08/05/2017

They were so kind to us and treated us like family. Extremely accommodating and professional. Our DJ Andy was the highlight of the reception, every guest loved him and the he did a great job improvising what ype of music to play based on the time in the evening and how the crowd was feeling. 10/10

Sent on 09/07/2017

Rebekah · Married on 06/24/2017

So great to work with! Andy went above and beyond to make our day special, unique and exactly what we wanted! His energy was awesome and we would HIGHLY recommend!!

Sent on 08/22/2017

Christopher · Married on 06/24/2017

Sweet Sound were great to work with when they DJ'd my wedding. Great folks that genuinely care about the event going smoothly and everyone having a great time. No complaints from me or the guests. Hire them!

Sent on 08/28/2017
  • I

Irene · Married on 06/03/2017

Gerald is pretty laid back and cool. He will discuss with you and help you for planning. It was a pleasure to hire him as our DJ for the wedding.

Sent on 08/25/2017

K · Married on 05/28/2017

Gerald was amazing! We received so many compliments regarding his DJ services and couldn't have been more pleased with the service he provided! He listened to what we requested in our music selection and kept the party going all night long! We had a great time and would recommend him to everyone!

Sent on 05/30/2017

Clifton · Married on 05/27/2017

Really easy to work with and does a great job incorporating your most wanted songs into the mix!

Sent on 06/04/2017

Sophie · Married on 05/13/2017

It was a pleasure working with Gerald and I highly recommend hiring him for any function!

Sent on 06/19/2017

Jenny · Married on 04/30/2017

I am SO glad Gerald was able to DJ for our wedding! From the get-go he did an amazing job keeping all our values and preferences in mind, and he continued to stay flexible with new updates that came up. My sisters-in-law recommended him as he DJ'd their weddings too, and I'm so glad I can keep this "tradition" going! I would recommend Gerald to anyone, 10/10! Easy to talk to, personalized our wedding as we wished, and overall just a really pleasant person to work with!

Sent on 05/17/2017
  • Kelly

Kelly · Married on 04/29/2017

Andy from Sweet Sound was our DJ for our wedding on April 29, 2017. He was exuberant, easy going, and just plain awesome! We had a destination wedding, so much of our communication took place via email and/or Face Time, but everything worked out just as we had imagined. He kept the energy of the reception going and had a smile on his face the entire time. I wouldn't have changed a thing and highly recommend Sweet Sound to those looking for a DJ to be a part of your BIG day!

Sent on 05/06/2017

Ashley · Married on 04/22/2017

Andy was literally the life of our party. From our pre wedding meeting to the day of the wedding he was very responsive and so positive. We were also able to rent uplighting from the company which was executed brilliantly. I keep getting compliments on the dance party and for that I have Andy to thank!

Sent on 05/08/2017

Dan · Married on 04/08/2017

Working with Andy on the music for our wedding was a blast! He really understood the types of music my bride and I wanted at the reception and helped us with planning the first dances as well. I would recommend him to any of my friends!

Sent on 04/17/2017
  • Z

Zoe · Married on 04/08/2017

I am so glad that I chose Sweet Sound Productions for my wedding. Gerald was extremely responsive and easy to work with, which was very important for me since I had to plan my wedding from out of state. He has materials prepared to get all the important details, and he offered suggestions for anything we were unsure about. We worked with Gerald for both the ceremony and reception music, and he did an amazing job with both! He was able to get all the instrumental songs we wanted for our ceremony, and he kept the party going the whole night during the reception. He knew exactly what type of music to play during each part of the reception, and he worked off of both our favorites list and the vibe of our guests to keep everyone dancing all night. I would highly recommend working with Gerald as your DJ; he does a great job and he is very laid back and easy to get along with as well!

Sent on 05/01/2017

Hannah · Married on 04/01/2017

Gerald was great to work with! He brought Andy along with him for our day and he was great as well. Gerald asked questions he needed to and he worked with us on our timeline using his experience. He really loves working weddings and sounds excited for his busy wedding season this year! Gerald and Andy were able to work with each other to make it easier as our venue had 2 floors plus a loft where the dj equipment was set up. We had a brunch wedding and they were a large part of why we had dancers right to the end. Everyone loved hearing those songs that just want to make them dance-From BSB to Usher to Sweet Carolina. We were very pleased with everything!

Sent on 04/03/2017